El Chapo's Son Kidnapped

Shortly before 1 a.m. on Monday, seven armed men stormed into a trendy restaurant on the main drag of Mexican beach resort Puerto Vallarta.

They interrupted a group of revelers in the white-walled restaurant, separating the men from the women, and left with a high-value captive, according to Mexican authorities.
Jesus Alfredo Guzman, the 29-year-old son of jailed Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, was among the six men kidnapped, Jalisco Attorney General Eduardo Almaguer said at a news conference Tuesday.

The kidnapping is the latest blow to the elder Guzman's efforts from behind bars to maintain Sinaloa cartel's dominance in the region amid challenges from an emerging rival, the Jalisco New Generation cartel.

post your smuggest Trumps

archive.is/PZtAR

How much I'd wish someone like Duterte became President of Mexico, executing drug cartels. But knowing my country, the guy would have a very short life, because a great part of the government works with narcos.

(checked)
Yeah, it would help both our countries immensely.

Checked.

shame it wasn't trips.
much more fitting to the picture.

PRESIDENT DOOTER

Who says Kek doesn't listen?

i wonder what they will do to him now

Deliver him to Trump in chains

I want to know about the other guys they captured. Were they affiliated with cartel too?

Isn't that the faggot who said he was going to make Trump eat his words and called him a milkshitter ?

Why does that happen? blackmail??

That, plus cooperate or you all your whole family will die.

Chronic Chickenshit Syndrome. Sneaky passive-aggression is the Mexican way.

Also, their culture glorifies violence, so while they might see the harm such violence does to their country overall, they can't help but personally relish the demise of (well…) anyone (who isn't them).

I'll leave it to the next guy syndrome. Nobody wants to risk their families/their lives so they tow the line. Knowing the truth doesn't mean that people will do something about it.

What have you done to end kike control of your country? It's easy to criticize from behind a keyboard.

plz be los pepes making a comeback
yes, the death squad that was instrumental in taking down escobar was named the pepes

stay triggered taco.

And, to top it all off, they pay you. Not a little bit

He didn't say anything untrue. What f2e3f4 typed was in no way hateful. It is unfortunate that it is the truth.

Do not lie. I and many others on this board have been to messico. The place is a nightmarish MadMax dump, and you mexicans have noone to blame but yourselves. You inherited from the Spanish a nation of vast material wealth and much of the very best and most strategically important land in North America.

You took all of that and turned it in to mexico, a filthy clownscape filled with murder, hunger, drugs, and whores, moreso than any place on the planet.

The cold hard truth is that mexico sucks because it is full of mexicans, and for no other reason than that.

/r/ing the pic of people talking shit about trump having their shit fucked up.

wew
I didn't claim a single thing that you typed. The same people saying anyone who doesn't go rambo on cartels is just chickenshit yet doesn't do anything for their own country is a hypocrite. They have a big problem with Cartels but that is nothing compared to being controlled by ZOG.

fuck you, beaner.

actually its more complicated than that, obama and his atf faggots tried gunwalking and managed to arm the cartels with 50cal snipers. its also not surprising that the guy called marcos that the feds aided in chiapas had most of his forces be trained by the CIA.

so you have a bunch of people out of the job, the oppertunity presents itself then BAM, shit got worse.

so dont exactly blame it on spics, blame it on obama and his anti gun measures and programs, they managed to kill alot more people than save others.

actually its more complicated than that, obama and his atf faggots tried gunwalking and managed to arm the cartels with 50cal snipers. its also not surprising that the guy called marcos that the feds aided in chiapas had most of his forces be trained by the CIA.

so you have a bunch of people out of the job, the oppertunity presents itself then BAM, shit got worse.

so dont exactly blame it on spics, also blame it on king nigger and his anti gun measures and programs, they managed to kill alot more people like US citizens and border patrol officers than save people from icky guns.

godammit fucking double post.

Where did I write that?

Did you have to?

the guy is angry and incoherent. like the jews want him to be, so he lashes out on everyone and makes mistakes. The rage is almost a religious experience with those types.

the jews want people to be angry at multiple large groups and not the source of the problems. So dont allow their strategy to flare up in how you deal with people or problems.

Hes gonna end up like pic related. The spic cartels give even the kebab a run for their money on savagery and brutality.

I wonder when we get to see his head being chainsawed off.

(checked)
(wow)
(holy shit)

Man, that fucker had some major Gingivitis

THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN