Time admits that we're winning

time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/
archive.is/e3sSs
Some excerpts

We're not doing nearly well enough

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
goodreads.com/quotes/65213-briefly-stated-the-gell-mann-amnesia-effect-is-as-follows-you
otakutale.com/2015/800-life-sized-miia-dakimakura-cover-sold-out-in-under-1-hour/
8ch.net/tech/ddg.html
reddit.com/r/usenet/
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/could-white-advocacy-exist-in-a-multi-ethnic-society/
archive.is/BqQqT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interesting deflection here: the article's twat author writes that the redpill is about understanding the truth about feminism, when in reality, it's about understanding the truth about (((them))).

In any case, this author writes about us as if we were an "it," not masses of individuals who just got fed up with all the different forms of left-wing bullshit and being attacked by the left's disciples.

by Jill (((Stein)))

muh trolls

lel

meanwhile how many subscribers is TIME down since, say, 2007?

I was one of the people gaslighting him he even retweeted me.

The term "The Red Pill" has been co-opted by redditfags who are against feminism so that is now the mainstream usage of the word now. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not as it may lead more normalfags to the path to the real red pill.

false.

reddshit also removed coontown, antipozi, fatpeoplehate and many many other counter narrative subreddits. fuck them and their free speech facade.

This feels like it was written in 3 hours.

Omg I can't even this is so ableist just ugh I can't ugh god #offended
seriously now, can't we use this to turn tumblristas on a small crusade against (((TIME)))?

These cretins are weak peasants and we are Steppe savages.

We Mongolz nao.

If they shut down the internet then it's civil war m8.

Do you consider this high-profile article to be more foundation laying for the coming battle against the First Amendment?

They went too far, too fast, I hope.

"Hate" and "racist" don't mean anything to many normalfags at this point. Too many soccer moms and senior citizens who express mild concern about violent niggers and illegals changing the social fabric of their communities have been called racists and hatemongers.

UMANN MANDA!!!!!!!!!!

(((JOEL STEIN)))

We're all trained up guys

Look at this sick Jewish pervert.

Too soon.

Yeah and how is anyone going to organize one without it :^)

The media/gov/edu establishment has been relentlessly shitting on society for decades and now they're upset people are calling them faggots and telling them to fuck off.

No wonder that Anomalous guy is such a menace

Hilarious.

Fuck off, storm faggot

Oy

All its dolls are blonde shiksas, what a stereotypical neurotic Chōsen autist.

tl;dr: I want to write anything i want on the internet and i don't want anybody to say a single word against me because i'm right and they're wrong and dumb and mean
also,
always, without fail

Still laughing. This shit is gold.

this is amazing, i want all normalfags to leave the internet

wtf, i love jews now, I'm a #WhiteGenocideMissile

If anything I'd say they waited too long to push repeal of free speech, tthe window of poz is now closing and by the time the get their campaign for it spun up the opportunity will be gone.

normalfags aren't trained up like umman manda of the internet is

THIS.

OMG GUISE WHAT DID WE DO WRONG XD

This guy is a Jew. Don't trust him

saging because "me too" posting, but holy fucking shit, how did they get this wrong
did they just, like, guess or something? it's not hard to figure out

What a faggot

FIVE FUCKING PERCENT

HOLY SHIT THE GRASPING AT STRAWS IS REAL IN THIS ONE

You Mirin Goy?

One thing I learned is, the Hitler card is being so overused, regardless of your opinion on jews, if you disagree minimally with current narrative you are notorious neo nazi reincarnation of himmler who wants 6 million more

We don't need you to point that out, weeb.

Hitler would have liked Asuka.

Of the internet, but apparently the vast majority of those who self-identify as trolls. Reread the sentence, edgelord.

Looks like a real (((David))) there.

Trolls have been a part of the internet since its inception. Normies merely adopted the information superhighway, they were born from it. They will be here long after the networks turn to dust.

What?
Did the Jews rebrand the red pill?
We have to make some redpilled meta infographics about redpilling.

No he wouldn't have, stop injecting your fetishism into everything. You don't belong here.

I was pointing out the fact that all of the people who identify as trolls are five percent of the internet while the author claims they are taking over

Perhaps that was a bit unclear

Someone hasn't read Hitler's Second Book

I wonder If he's really just this misinformed or he's intentionally leaving Jews out in attempts not to inadvertently red pill normies.

I love how these faggot and Jew authors, think they can get readership my misinterpreting internet culture, and lately, the alt-right. I bet they think that think they've gotten solid information from one of their consultants.

You think this article is bad and lacks journalistic research and integrity?

Now think about all the articles written about things authored by Jews, feminists, or faggots, in areas that you are an expert in.

This is why mainstream media needs to die. There's no research, and no integrity. Spin sells, reality does not.

I haven't seen the Jew mentioned enough lately. Every single kike needs to be pointed out clearly. 8ch can't become another cuckchan.

According to Jews, Asuka is a notorious anti semitic meme. You're the one who doesn't belong.

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

~5% of the general population fall under the "antisocial" umbrella, so it's a weak argument to begin with

Five percent is easily enough to infect every discussion and ruin the internet for normal people.

A legitimate cause for concern.

FUCK
OFF

(((Joel Stein)))

Oyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyy

You are not an expert in*

(checked for truth)
HEIL HITLER

What does the ((())) actually mean?

Blame MRA, MGTOW and PUA faggots for co opting our term.

Butthurt Trump-era kiddy spotted

Its always the Goyim's fault isn't it Jew?

Jew identification.
Just like a yellow star in the 1930's.
It also sometimes attributed to a shabbos goy.

I was on cuckchan since '06 and came here on 2nd exodus.

You cannot have a Holla Forums without Asuka. It just isn't possible.

Checked yourself frendo.

To: Joel Stein

I find it hilarious that after your people have stolen years of my life at gunpoint and bulldozed my home, you still expect me to work for free in your interests.

You people belong in a f-cking oven.

It's a meme created by The Daily Shoah the paraenthesis represent echoes. It's meant to identify Jews by making their name echo.

It's fucking bizarre how positively this has rubbed off on me IRL, and I'm sure you guys know what I mean too.

People who can't handle bantz for example, those types make no sense to me.

Holla Forums has always hated you emotionally stunted animefags, don't lie.

It's an echo that we use to point out any coincidences that might crop up with the author's affinity for shekle grabbing

Fuck off.

I don't even like anime, but I hate faggots who whine about it even more.

He probably did most of his "research" by browsing /r/theredpill

That's rich, some r/TheDonald transplant wants to tell an Originalfag about chan-culture.
Can't wait for elections to end, maybe we'll be rid of you then

I was subbed to Time for a while and this faggot can barely write an article without mentioning HOW HAPPILY MARRIED HE IS, GUYS I SWEAR MY WIFE IS LIKE THE BESTEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

I hate faggots who inject their fetishism into NSDAP imagery.

WEEV GOING ALL OUT

The telephone?

Are you Pali?

So quit whining like a bitch and ignore it.

Holla Forums is always right

oh please, can you be any more of a bigger pussy

Its an email from the article. Our good kike Joel had contact with Weev

He's virtue signaling lmao

Wait, what the fuck is Weev's relation to TIME?

U better have dogskin curtains m8.

That's fucking bullshit. I've been able to get plenty of help with that on chans. The major difference is don't be a fucking attention whore about things.

This is the issue these leftist anti-technology anti-anonymity faggots will never understand. No one is given special treatment on the internet.

You've always been a problem. Feminized little queers.

Lmao look at this beekeeper

They wanted to interview him, he told them to shove it up their ass because he knew it would just be more (((narrative))).

Their research consists of threads obviously written by some hack with titles like: How did you find Holla Forums and tell me all about yourself

Then they get bombarded with gore and bugger off back to their paid consultants.

It's official, folks. Plebbit is worse than hatechan.

I guess these n00bz weren't around in the days of Usenet, when flamewars lasted months on end. Now they just depend on someone to lock a thread or shout "bully" when they can't hack it anymore.

if only this were true. Sadly Plebbits are moving here and not the other way around.

If you don't have a verified tick on twitter you're a troll. Oh wait, Donald J Trump is a verified user. Guess one of those trolls slipped through.

Every time I question the jewsih problem, an article like this shows up and confirms every suspicion.

My first PC was an amstrad but I didn't have internet until late 90s.

What did I miss out on?

We'll turn Reddit and Twitter into Holla Forums colonies.

never understood why someone who watches non (( holywood )) media is a queer, but someone who wants to be a transexual or a gay is imediatly a victim of anti-LGTB opression who needs a medal for his queer heroism.

I mean I know ((holywood)) has exausted their ideas and are on decaying phase so they attack a medium they see isn't afraid to experiment with new ideas even if crazy, but there must be more than that.

It's five percent of "of the people who identify as trolls". Any kind of research into that must've hit a larger percentage of people who falsely claimed to be trolls and then went for the high score. "Yes I love literally eating babies." "I wish I had a girlfriend so that I could beat her and have cover for raping her."

IAC it's five percent of an absurd infinitesimal of a population, with little relevance to the people identified as trolls, i.e. by other people.

Fucking saved!

alt.flame.niggers was always good for a laugh

(checked(
Weev sounds pretty based. I never really read him much because i heard he was a crypto-Jew. Does anyone know why he was in prison?

It's ok, soon the internet will be more censored than a police station's prison.
See: UK internet defence squads, Germany arresting people.

Nice d&c pic.

Does this trigger you?

i miss usenet

you've made me sad

I agree, weeaboos are the most degenerate rejects.
/r9k/ might be the place for you losers

Weev is entertaining with his over-the-top raging until you realize he's being serious and probably snapped from too much bbc in prison.

It's not that outrageous. When do mudslimes start trying to take over, 3% of the population? Make sure you're the most vocal group and exploit the system you're trying to overtake. Mudslimes are doing this now in the West, ironically with the backing of the kikes they hate so much. The kikes have been doing it for centuries by controlling royalty, the banks, and the media. How much do we hear about fucking blm despite most the protests being maybe 2-300 nogs, plus their white cucks, in cities where they could mobilize thousands if they were any kind of majority.

You are really exposing yourself today, weebs.

No wonder she got triggered. 100 variations of poopoo peepees were burned into her subconscious in literally a couple of hours.
Feels good man.

Things aren't posted here on a basis if they are triggering or not. You belong to the kiss ass pussy generation, deal with it.

Anime is part of imageboard culture since they were around, if you can't handle it without getting triggered, go to >>/reddit/

loli fetishism is degenerate. anime doesn't exclusively mean pictures of little girls.

alt.tasteless had its moments

alt.religion.kibology created what was probably the first "e-celeb"

Got laid from ont.singles

First met that whacko James Sears on tor.eats

congratulations, you just showed how fucking new you are

You never post anything masculine unless you're defending your annoying fetishism, and only then as if to say "not all" just like a leftist.
Stop derailing the thread, weebfaggots. You're trying my patience.

math tbh

Ableist

Daily reminder that 100% of complaints about Chinese pictures are attempts at derailing.

Hacking AT&T got him v& i think but he was snitched out

I hope you see another enemy to anything you want to do, Holla Forums
these fucking weebs will inject their fetishism into anything and claim it's culture when you tell them it's degenerate. They operate like jews at worse and like SJWs at best. They must not be allowed to derail any more threads or push any more of their shit memes.

I remember when I was a newfag and the most effective thing that red pilled me was that

EVERY
TIME

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

The truth is the best propaganda.

hol up smacks lips* judge and a jewish prosecutor

Gex watches anime and all of our other top guys.

I'd like to think you're being disingenuous.

GEE I WONDER WHY

I miss Pred. He taught me some stuff, way before I knew what it meant.

For the rest of you, Pred claimed to be a kiddy fiddler, who shared how he profiled victims, adapted himself to their needs (somewhat like Game submodalities) and good tips on Opsec.

All on alt.tasteless, IIRC. FBI remembers him, don't you?

You're a fucking weeb. shut up.

Ahh, remember when the radical alternative "Right Wing" position on the internet was to be opposed to feminism? Those were the days (2009 or so)

Now what defines the Alt Right is indeed white nationalism. If you aren't a white nationalist, you ain't alt right.

To think I'd come to a time where they say ebola chan was never part of Holla Forums because "it's loli anime".

Jesus christ

Trolling is as old as the internet.
Its just normies and kikes arent used to people calling them out on their shit.

As long as it's taken back from faggots like Milo who want to make the pro-white sentiment seem like it's ironic. Fucking hate that bastard.

Everyone here is a weeb. Simply anime imagemacros not always fit into political discussion, but for sure they do fit when to annoy Triggered faggots like you.

Speak for yourself, nigger.

haveyougotanyevidencetobackthatup.jpg

This faggot kike is attempting to derail and D&C. No normal Holla Forumsack whines about anime this much. Filter him.

Savor it, a heart-felt (you) from me to (((you))).

this hit peice is pure propaganda
what it really means if you read the white
spaces between the letters is we are destroying
the MSM ability to lie to the people this is a
victory and I have been fed than you TIME
you shit kike hack of a magazine

Yes I do. It doesn't matter if you like anime or not, you will still be seen by journalists as a weeb, in the same way you will be seen as a closet neo nazi who wants 6 million more (regardless of your opinion on natsoc germany), in the same way you will be seen as a bigot full of hate for minorities.

What I mean is, according to ((media)), everyone here is a weeb, so caring about "muh PR" is the best path to turn us into gamergoys

you will always be a gigantic weaboo according to ((them)), so learn to deal with being called such, even if you never liked anime

They keep circling around meme magic, little do they know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had to express that, can't help but just laugh with glee at this.

No one who is paying attention trusts the mainstream media.
It is a tentacle of the elite.
and now the internet allows us to escape the gatekeepers, hackers can publish info on corruption, normal people can call you out on being a giant fucking kike retard.

I know I'm seen as a weeb.
You didn't say that.
Moving the goalposts won't help you.

Oh sorry did I offend your fragile feelings? Couldn't you read in between the lines?
We're all weaboos here in the same sense we're all notorious neo nazis here.

Either harden up or go to reddit faggot.

This whole article is mistakenly identifying the Holla Forums orc horde trolls with us. Also this is a smart meme the Jews always try to push, calling people on the right hooligans or trolls, implying we base our politic beliefs off our sadistic jollies. Really a cheap meme slander

Internet hate culture has been around since the beginning of the internet. I'm an oldfag who was online since 1995 - it was all about hate and gore and CP back then. So many lulz were had.

The 'we' they're talking about is the cancer. It's like cancer saying we're losing the battle to kill the host.

No, you're just wrong.
I'm letting you know.

Fuck this, the internet made me stronger and made me stop caring so much what other people think.

Stupid kike author can't dish what he throws at other people from the opposing political side. You mock and decades Republicans for over a decade, yet you expect them to be nice to you? Get fucked, Schlomo.

I don't think (((Milo))) is actually trying to take it away, he's just the guy the (((MSM))) can show because he carefully doesn't talk about WN.

Jew shills are trying to take it away and it's pretty obvious, calling blatantly non-Nationalist-people and positions to be "alt right".

Always remember: If it isn't white nationalist, it isn't alt right.

No I'm not wrong. The (( Narrative )) says you are a huge weaboo aswell.

You can either go "muh PR" and try to appease to kike journalists and articles like the OP, or you can simply learn to not give a fuck.

Are you that worried about looking "a cool e-celeb" to journalists? Bad news, they will exploit that as much as they can.
You being seen as a weeb by this part of the game will be completly unrelated to if you are actually one or not. So grow a thick skin or leave before your feelings get more hurt.

I'm a 90's child millenialfag, so I will never know if such joys. But even I can see how much more the Internet has been dominated by corporate bullshit and normie consensus since fucking faceberg came along.

kikebook is the biggest cancer on internet right now. It's the biggest weapon for normies to take over the internet.

TIme magazine seem to be deep in the pocket of the establishment to the point of wanting to kill assange

No, you're wrong.
You made the initial claim that everyone here was a weeb.
Since I'm apart of everyone here and I am not a weeb, I'm letting you know that you are wrong with your statement.
You're doing a decent amount of mental gymnastics so your world view here isn't shattered.

Why we're losing the land to the culture of Shekeling.

this tbh

Trips confirm. Milo is the safe face of the alt-right. Personally I've never thought that nationalists or WN should be scared of being labeled alt-right because then you're letting like media manipulate the definitions around of who is and who isn't. Force fags like Milo to disavow their alt-right status through association with le ebil nazis, don't just give up and forsake the term

These faggots aren't too bright, are they?

What will they do about all the niggers who harrass and "organize" flash mobs on twitter and the rest of the web? Nothing of course

You are talking like this is some forum where winning an argue will get you "rep points".

This, however, is an anonymous imageboard. Do I need to explain you the rules here?

he's not entirely wrong, male feminists are cucks, but some cucks are not feminists

The same can be said for you.
You're the one who is trying to convince me that I'm something I know I'm not so that you're right.
I'm just letting you know that your are wrong.

is getting banned from plebbit really that big of a deal? can't you just make a new account and do exactly what you were doing 10 seconds before the ban?

also i hope that guy wrote an essay about how people who encourage mentally ill people to mutilate their bodies are the reason the suicide rate is so high

hey weeb the autism is showing

What part of

Did you not understand?
Well if had you assumed you were much dumber since the beginning, it would have been easier to understand, I'll give you that.

your gamergoy tendencies are showing

*if I had assumed

im banned from a shitload of subreddits, proudly banned from /r/israel and /r/islam.
But yeah, all you have to do is make a new account but im too lazy lel

i just wished people understood the basic Culture of
OUR
net, The net of Anonymity and Of users and Admins of Anons and mods
the one thing these people never understand is why we act the way we act, why we tell newfags to fuck off, why we call people niggers why we tell People who out themselves as women tits or get the fuck out, all of you know why, its been stated 100's if not 1000's of times already, but these people just will not learn, i just don't know how we can make them understand we state it simply enough

on the internet
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU ARE
I don't know how much simpler i can make that i don't know how we can reach them and make them understand that, we don't give a shit we have never givin a shit about what someone is, as long as they bring in good ideas, ideas that make this place better

on the internet the only thing that matters the only thing that has ever matter is memes and memetics i wish we could make them understand that so they would fuck off with trying to change that simple philosophy

why don't they understand Holla Forums? WHY CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE US ALONE FOR A GODDAMN SECOND

i've been running for so long pol
and im getting tired,
everything we Build (((they))) take, how much longer must we wait, how much longer till (((they))) meet their fate, How much longer till the Gas fire Rises

Pure (((cohen))icidence I'm sure.

also there used to be people on reddit who intentionally wanted down votes, then reddit had to change the system so the karma thing stayed at a specific point

Time to stop posting m8

exactly user have a (you)

If no man will check my dubs I will check them myself

checked

The internet has always been a Sociopath with Aspeegers, corporate kikes using it as a marketplace and trying to subvert it into an IRL extension only failed to finish the job so far but the TPP is still being pushed hard behind closed doors.

they take the internet too seriously, get offended easily, nothing stops them from closing the screen but themselves.
In the old days we would mock people who thought the internet was serious business

people troll for various reasons, mostly for the lulz.

Old people and teenage girls are the easiest troll targets

I already told you that I know (and accept, I'll add) that I'm seen as a weeb in this post
The fact is: I'm not.
So your claim that I am is wrong.
You are wrong.

You can't seem to handle that.

pic related for you

You're not a weeb, you're just a huge retarded faggot. Proof: all of your posts ITT. Now fuck off.

Does anyone have that umman manda screencap?

I don't see this anywhere but the chans, & maybe some other specifically anti-PC sites.
You go to comments sections at any major news site, or any magazine site, and they filter all that stuff out & even ban users for any piddling statement that might be construed as "racist."
The only "people" that can get away with racism on most sites are blacks & Jews, & other groups classified as "minorities."

You can even be banned on most sites for simply questioning that the holohoax happened.

So where do they get this statement?

I don't care about my persona.
I'm just letting you know you're wrong.

pathetic

If that's your opinion.
Thanks for letting me know.

The meme magic is working, keep it up!

MY CREATION, IS IT REEEEAL! IT'S MY CREATION!

Something like 10% of the general population can be considered sociopaths. So trolls are 50% less likely to be sociopathic than the average normie…

Classic top kek

Also

lol, twitter is calling him offensive for making fun of Aspergers

They don't know how mild the situation currently is compared to where it's heading.

The internet is getting redpilled, it's not totally redpilled yet.

But we've all noticed a change in the comments consensus on places like youtube and news sites. They can ban people but right wing stuff is being posted more and more, the consensus is cracking.

Article was shit.

Written like it was spoken, written for low-IQ mongrels.

A lot was correct, but the ending was retarded. He got "trolled" by another celebrity? Met the dyke in real life and she apologized and became self-deprecating?

Also he called himself white ahahah

never mentioned Jews goddamn

I've always felt it was knowing the truth about everything.
The lies we've been told from the time we could speak run deep, and there are lies about almost everything.
The Chans are a great place to reveal them all.

RIGHT WING WEABOO DEATH SQUADS SOON

Death Squads? You don't even make good memes.

(kek'd dubs of truth)
And dubs for the confirmed happening!

I forgot my face

They can't, it's too ingrained in international business.
To shut down the internet would be to invite economic disaster.

This should be the new banner:

Internet people: Sociopaths with Asperger's

Now you've exposed yourself as the newest of newfags. AnimegIrls with MAGA hats has been a thing since MAGA began. I'll let you borrow a gun and a bullet or even my shot gun to kill yourself now.

Basically how the left works. If they can't shame it, then ban it.

I'm proud of all you fags, because this means we are winning.

winning every debate, making the SJW's triggered, calling out the niggers and kikes.
Watching their world melt in their minds.

Its been a pleasure serving with you all and look forward to meeting you all after the DOTR.

that is half of the American population unfortunately

Pics? I dont use Shitter.

You didn't forget those fine digits.

Underrated post.

a lot of cucks are not feminist.

now tell me how having your young dying and trillions spend in wars for israel is not in the same ballpark than liking that a stranger fucks your wife in front of you?
or having your people being replaced in their homeland by ungrateful barbaric brown people, for that matter?

The Jew will strike you from behind and then howl in pain claiming you hit him. Or something like that anyone have the original quote.

The jew cries out in fear as he stabs you in the back?

I can't recall the exact wording.

*pain

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

Guys, am I accepted here yet? I need to evolve to my next form, a reddit troll. While here I have created many high-powered memes and filled the net with unadulterated hate. Is it enough?

I just want the original 6 million they accused us of already taking…

i think i know what sources were used for this one

Thanks user, also, checked.

they needed to lurk moar

all you have to do is sit and post,FFS.

An old Polish proverb.

They had plenty of experience with them. Poland was the epicenter of Jewish power in Europe for nearly a millennium.

It's a funny story. This is how he "hacked" AT&T.

AT&T used to have a website where you could put in your sekrit iPad serial # and it would give you info on the device.

He took his number and added 1 to it, giving him access to someone else's iPad.. He got v&d for arithmetic.(I mean, he did more than that, but that was literally considered cracking their system)

''“Briefly stated, the Gell-Mann Amnesia effect is as follows. You open the newspaper to an article on some subject you know well. In Murray's case, physics. In mine, show business. You read the article and see the journalist has absolutely no understanding of either the facts or the issues. Often, the article is so wrong it actually presents the story backward—reversing cause and effect. I call these the "wet streets cause rain" stories. Paper's full of them.
In any case, you read with exasperation or amusement the multiple errors in a story, and then turn the page to national or international affairs, and read as if the rest of the newspaper was somehow more accurate about Palestine than the baloney you just read. You turn the page, and forget what you know.”''

goodreads.com/quotes/65213-briefly-stated-the-gell-mann-amnesia-effect-is-as-follows-you

Gell-Mann Amnesia is a meme which puts a name to a phenomenon many have recognized but few discuss, for lack of a name.
Gell-Mann Amnesia is a media killing meme.
Spread it as far and wide as possible.

Except that would hurt them more than us Moshe. We don't need a constant echo chamber to maintain our identity and beliefs.

ANTI-WEEB IS CODE FOR ANTI-WHITE

No, you're wrong.
I don't have to like some cartoon to want to save the white race.

You don't have to like it to not fault others from liking it.

we have become the bully feels good

Like masturbating

Good job goys.

No but D&Cing blatantly won't help either.

Remember rotten.com?

I don't fault you, like what you want, I'm against it.
But you didn't say that, you said that makes me anti-white which I'm not.
Moving the goalposts won't help you.

What also annoys me is them saying:

> "We're" losing the Internet

You never had the internet. The internet was created by and influenced from its infancy by white males, and the hacker subculture. Retarded worldstar nignogs using social media to peddle soundcloud mixtapes, and bluehairs bitching about the patriarchy are a rather late addition.

If this cuck had done any research, nigger hate was pretty large even back when newsgroups were quite popular. I know they still are, but mostly for piracy.

I can't stand the widespread praise this Milo literal fag gets from the "alt-right" like /r/the_donald. This fucker literally talks about how much he loves sucking black dick and getting fucked in the ass, and they hold him up as a hero because he talks shit on feminism and liberals sometimes. What horseshit.

HAIL SHITPOSTIA!

Yes. Little old ladies expressing concern that the home invasions might reach their neighborhood are now called Nazis.

Meme mana+2

Help me understand:
I am D&C because I am against anime and voice my opinion.
70ae50 is not D&C all the while saying that people who are against anime cannot be pro white?
Is this what you are saying?

Literally a movement started by a fag.

Public opinion on reddit has shifted drastically to the right recently. There are still shitload of liberal progressive fags and they have plenty of boards to themselves, but even on default boards like worldnews you see the truth getting voted to the top sometimes. How refugees are raping, how blacks commit more crimes, shit like that used to get deleted on the spot but now it's going to the top. It's funny seeing the redditors throw temper tantrums about the "decline".

The point is that no one gives a shit if you're against it.

It's the opposite. He is seen as Hero purely for being a Homosexual.

Any Heterosexual annoying feminists would have multiple lawsuits against him.

Milo enjoys special protection from the Gay Mafia. He prolly knew who were the right persons to take in the ass from.

I think you should be more peeved that we somehow have fallen under the same category of this Alt-Right.

Strength, brother.
The fire rises.

Just as 4chan provides cover for Holla Forums, and just as reddit provides cover for 4chan, might the fag-right provide cover for Holla Forums?

You should read the thread.
You'll see that there was an user who very seriously gave a shit that I don't like anime.
So, you're wrong.

Well, when you have niggers killing cops, government doing mass spying, whites dying out in demographics, economy in the shitter for almost 10 years now, and constant bombing for racemixing…

And the suposed "white race saviour" biggest concern is "the anti-semitic anime" it speaks for itself

THIS ARTICLE IS A FALSE FLAG TO PASS THE TPP

if he is a fag, at least he's closeted with a wife and child.

probably more than you can say

I was trying to explain to you no one will give you a medal of heroism for your personal tastes in an imageboard.

You seem rather triggered id:bbc. I think it's a known fact that he's a homosexual. I did not know he had a wife or child. Are you sure he does?

I don't want a metal.
I was just letting you know that you are wrong.

That would do it. Next day would be the day of rope.

If you didn't give a shit, you could have just passed the post up. Instead, you're like the thousand other recent transplants who must project his tastes onto others, disregarding the origins of imageboards in general. You don't like anime? Ignore it, hide people posting it, or move on. No one cares in the slightest if you personally don't like anime. Stop derailing the thread you fucking faggot.

They can do nothing other than pick small, pet social issues while ignoring the real issues. It's the MO of 'conservatism' for the past two decades.

lel but what if I called you all a bunch of FAGGOTS

They tar everyone they don't like as MRAs. It's reflexive. It's because they know MRAs have a horrible reputation, worse than white nationalists even. Just look at the faces of them. They're all either cucks, ogres, or rapey degenerates.

Them banning him from Twitter's done a lot to blunt that impact. Harambe Jones and Jack "Put it in me if it's black" Dorsey did us a massive favor with their little trap.

Fags there act like your karma rating impacts your credibility, so kind of? They're redditors, time spent there is time wasted

Amen

This should be a global banner.

Please, don't do that. Speak with some decorum.

I am reading the thread you are both faggots in your own way get over it. But you started this entire thing with this post where you became incredibly triggered by a post you admit you agreed with and then claimed was moving the goal posts. You wer then called out for acting like a faggot by this post where if you read for five seconds admitted not everyone is a weeb for some reason you continued being a faggot by posting "No, you're just wrong. I'm letting you know." Which no one was contesting in fact people were agreeing with you but also making fun of you for getting so butthurt.

Regardless looking at your other posts you are not a bad guy just shit son you are arguing about the stupidest shit right now. We understand you aren't a weaboo but nobody care.

Also this thread itself could qualify ads victory shilling since we have one nothing yet. We've gained ground but gaining ground does not win a war. Funny to see what the kike thinks of us though and how they have no idea how we work.

You're thinking of Greg Johnson, who always makes defenses of homosexuality. Not sure whether he is or not, but it's highly suspicious. He also lived in San Fransisco according to Fash the Nation.

Richard Spencer is a bit fruity too, but a lot of upper class intellectual types are like that.

*qualify as victory shilling since we have won nothing

fucking retarded mistakes

I do believe trolling came up more in the article than anime did.
This puts you, not me, more firmly in the category of de-railing.
When you say that "no one cares in the slightest if you personally don't like anime", I would disagree.
I find in my experience the following: should one state that you do not like anime, the anime equivalent of white knights will find their way to said post and ask if your feeling are hurt with a smug image attached.
On the topic of origins and traditions, it is fallacious to Appeal to Tradition as a reasoning.

cuck is an all-encompassing term for just being a pussy.

It's like an Internet Hate Machine.

Really is nothing new under the sun.

How redundant

first exodus here
4chon a shit
yes you can

Doin' God's Work, son.

I'm not triggered, I just wanted to let him know that he is wrong.
If keeps replying trying to justify what he said then that's his prerogative.

(checked)
Was looking for this, thanks.

go back to plebbit

Perhaps I just heard someone say it a while ago, and his voice and "gay-face" appearance reinforced it.

He makes a lot of good points though, so I'll give him that.

How long should I wait before I graduate to Reddit? Are any of you graduating soon?

This. No Holla Forumsack is ever going to spontaneously bluepill due to not being in constant contact with the hivemind.

Were the internet shut down, you better believe I'd take to publicly speaking (to a highly receptive audience given their bread and circuses just stopped) about fucking everything I've learned and memorized here over the years.

This is a prelude to internet censorship. It will be nothing but "horror" stories of how some feminist was "harassed", in reality she was wrong, to get the public on their side. It is no coincidence that Drudge ran a story yesterday that Obama is handing off control of the internet to the UN. The UN will put some mud person in charge of your free speech.

Upgrade that shit m8.

(((Cory Booker)))
Dear Christ, what a fucking embarrassment he is.
That Nigger ruined Newark (more so that it already was).
At least he didn't end up Governor.

9/10 i actually laughed

weebs are still derailing this too, it's disgusting how anyone can accept them as part of the culture here. they offer nothing.

We're really under his skin, aren't we?

m8, you're an embarrassment to shills everywhere. Have you tried killing yourself yet?

Yes, the left are shilling hard for reasons to mass censor the internet. We need to see through the bullshit and stop them asap

How much of a newfag are you ?

CTR is that you ?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE LIES
SHIT RUN DOWN HER THIGHS
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

We really did.

If only we could meme it into the real world.

Oblowme can't "hand off" anything, it would take an act of congress, and I'm sure the outcry would be so great that it would put Trump in the White House with an even more HUGE landslide than he's already going to get, seeing as Hildabeast will no doubt support giving it away.

It won't happen, because even the cucked millennials don't want it to happen.

ahh, my jewdar never lets me down.

if youre going to portray us as hateful bigots at least take it all the way you cucks

they will be branded Notzees themselves the next day
Also the only one thing that cucks take all the way is the BBC

Le d&c shill

Let me guess. Your more of a "teh rei" fag. And I mean the 1000 hours in Photoshop version.

Why do jews hate anime so much?

people don't hate anime, they hate your need to inject your fetishism into everything.

You should read the koran, it clearly says its a religion of peace

Kike detected.
Stay platinum mad, filth.

No, but it does mean u are such a pussy your wife or girlfriend fucks other guys to get some testosterone in her pussy.

lel

The internet's returning to its default state and it feels so good

Every statement Rick Wilson makes is an insult.

First exodus in October here as well. And you're wrong. Asuka keeps the reifags out and contained in Holla Forums

Shoahs are like peanut butter cups.

You can't have just one

jesus christ Time really name the jew there

you can't fight what you cant categorise, hat is why they I vented the alt label to try to stuff us into

Too many "quotations" in that piece, OP. Here's a video of old Joel

How about none of them come in?

Because anime girls are a representation of feminine beauty, external and internal. And Jews hate everything beautiful.

ftfy

This. Every time I start to question it, I am hit by another 10 examples of Jews running almost 100% of the media and shilling biased bullshit like this, and I am reminded that there is a utterly perfectly valid reason we feel this way.

Does this asshole think bots are voting for trump in the Primary? Cause Trump is going to create a lot of asspain in November

Jesus fucking christ are you new? Then you get shinji/koeru faggots here. We learned this dynamic in 04.

It's too late chaim, we're emulating the japanese now.
If the kikes or feminist made good cartoons maybe they would have had a chance, but now it's too late.

They're trying absurdly hard to make "muh alt right" into a gender thing with this shit.

The kikes know they are fucked if women get on board

And women are won automatically just by continuing to secure influence with additional men

because Jews need to know that the other people are Jews… ideas don't matter as much as whether or not you belong to the club so they can identify the validity of your opinion. It's no coincidence that the only people these Jewish articles and Jewish media ever really mention by name and present in an even remotely balanced way are other Jews… Weev, Milo, etc

It really looks as if anime triggers them more than Hitler.

If an anime could be produced about nazis then all would be lost for them.

WHAT THE FUCK
WE DON'T NEED MORE OF YOU FUCKING NORMIES HERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 chicken tendies have been deducted from your paypal.

I expect better from you next time.

good call.
checked.

If I were trying to convince people my interests weren't degenerate, I wouldn't post things like that or 90% of what weebs post here.

It was SJWs who came up with that term.

Yes, what happened to the famiky-friendly internet of 2005?

This article is nonsense. In fact the Normies have long won the Battle for the Net aka Eternal September. We aren't "taking over" the Internet, what they're hearing is just the remains of our culture. The only reason they even know what it is is Normies are copying it, and like all fads, this one will end.

As an extremophile, believe me when I say: the end of the universe is entropy, the end of culture is uniformity and blandness. We aren't winning shit. If we want a genuine culture back, we need to take it offline. We need to take advantage of our memeing and push into Normie terrain such as politics and industry. The mainstream Web culture is a dead zone, because the masses have arrived, both consumers and government/big-money corps.

Hello FBI

How does one go about… um… maybe want

Yes you do.

Also he said something about reddit being anonymous. I thought reddit was exactly the opposite of that….

who is that spunk punk

otakutale.com/2015/800-life-sized-miia-dakimakura-cover-sold-out-in-under-1-hour/

Oh

Reddit doesn't require any real names or information for an account.

I just think it's funny that Time calls us a stepping stone to Reddit.

Pathetic.
Filtered because you don't deserve to be responded to anymore.

Bakemonogatari.

99% sure the internet was CREATED by sociopaths with Aspergers.

And, from what I've seen over the years, most of that percentage were girls who desperately craved attention without thinking about the consequences of posting their tits (in return for upvotes or points) for complete strangers to obsess over.

that's a series not a name

Tsukihi Araragi, you simpleton

It's the last new media which at least attempts to emulate a form of beauty. Kikes hate things that are beautiful.

I need a link to the complete video. Now.

Kikes also hate things that they cannot control

its called ethnic zorigoo

Indeed, we can't have the goyim getting all kinds of wrongthink into their heads now, can we?

They'd be right if they were talking about the content instead of the contributors.

This is just too damn dank holy fug thanks user.

no, it's about the truth.
(((them))) and feminism etc all just falls within that scope.

that instrument that goes sproing sproing sproing sproing, I have one, I ordered a russian variation from russia

its called a jew harp

These two traits, in a time of kikery that has taken over society, are actually pretty advantageous. It is as if one morning your walking shoes, were replaced with hollowed out, giant, dead spiders, and you refuse to walk in them.

WHAAAAHH NOT EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET BUYS INTO FUCKTARDED PROPAGANDA AND DUMB SJW IDEAS - THE INTERNET IS SO PROBLEMATIC AND UNSAFE WHAAAAHHHHH

Thats what first brought me to Holla Forums around 2006 being an edgy teen. All went down hill after there, thanks austin and chase.

It is truly our greatest weapon.

Anti-anime is anti-chan. That is the culture of the site at large, and to complain about it outs yourself as either a redditor, a ctr shill, or both. Our audacity is our armour, and it works to reveal faggots like you.

Its like they're preparing for a digial Kristallnacht. They're naming all our sites out loud so they can come smash our windows soon.

THIS IS PUSHING THE "SECURE THE INTERNET" NARRATIVE

Time magazines last 10-15 covers have all been pro-Hillary, pro-multikulti, pro BLM, pro liberal hogwash.

This rag has zero credibility these days and is best ignored.

i remember downloading mirc for the first time and i was so excited at the thought of talking to people from all over the world. as a kid i've never seen a jap or a russian irl much less spoke to one. couldn't keep my finger steady thanks to the adrenaline. joined a random channel and said "hello!", the first reply was "fuck off fag" and someone sent me a pic of a butthole. the internet was a much more interesting place before oversensitive normies.

i call male feminists cucks because majority of the time they literally are.

WE'RE WINNING

this is just terrible, is it actually what they think?

Hey guys can you accept me already? I already made my reddit account I just need the official 8ch endorsement to start posting.

Kill yourself anytime faggot.

Moshie, please…

Gook cartoons are not pro-white. Get the fuck off of Holla Forums if you can't handle it.

fuck off back to your containment thread negro saxon

No, you're wrong.
I don't have to like your cartoons, I don't like your cartoons.
I want to save the white race, and you would say "No".

Jews hate Japan.
This is why we fought Japan in WW2.
Anime is literally kryptonite for kikes

Gook cartoons are gook cartoons. And it happens that chans like them, and they are a centerpiece of chans in general. I enjoy this aspect myself, unlike you. If you can't deal with this, then feel free to either leave or an hero.

I thought Hitler was kryptonite to kikes

There is more than 1 piece of kryptonite, user

At best, you'd have more masculine and violent (good) cartoons like in the 80s-90s.
You wouldn't like it though, you practicallyafeminist.

weebs=feminists

When you say no to anime you're saying no to the white race, user.

Guys, Gawker made a new website for men called The Cuck.

irony here

22 posts all about weeb and anime hating, you aren't subtle moshi.

Why are you people responding to the retard?

no u

You just admited masculine cartoons existed anyway.

Feminine cartoons appeal to the natural inclination of how women should behave, basically behave as feminine woman rather than dominant men. Do you want a female partner who tries to act as a guy?

If not, odds are you will enjoy anime girls as finding a missing link of sorts. It's the opposite of feminism.

autism. weebs get triggered when you shittalk their waifus just like how freetards get mad when you point out gimp a shit.

I actually want shills to get better at shitposting. If they get better at it they would be inadvertently learning the way of the red pill and then they are ours forever.

Just needed to have my say once, the faggot is filtered. Anyway, how about that jew complaining that blog posting on the internet is met with a choir of "kill yourself"?

Don't start that shit, this thread is already enough of a mess.

Ignore anti-anime shills. They're not indigenous to the site, they are nothing but shills trying to cause D&C bullshit.

I was talking about his opinions on gimp but I agree.

THE TIDES ARE TURNING

Everybody knows you're just mad because somebody called your waifu a shit

Pic related, it's your waifu

How do these fucking people report on something they don't understand AND manage to get the fucking basics SO WRONG.

These fuckers are losing because they don't understand the Internet. They keep thinking the Internet is a webpage; a screen of block windows where they can check sports scores, the weather and email Grandma, where everyone tells the truth and is nice and NOT the millions of different, interactive voices and movements it actually is.

These are AOL customers who never understood the Internet and are butthurt their digital utopia turned out to be a fucking farce.

Last week there was a "student" writing a paper on 8ch and wanted to ask us question it got. Gore posted and told it deserves to be gassed. I bet that was Stein.

Anyone else having fun with this cover?

nice family photo. tell your mom i said hi.

Fucking hell didn't even register that they left so much real estate for memeing. Off to work.

Forgot to say in the the op cracked and was like your people sick I could of made this place famous.

Not sure if that's ironic snark or if he's that much of a faggot.

Trump is going to let one of his kike aides stab us in the back before november.
Trump won't be the next president of the United States without violent conflict and civil war.
The vote is pre-rigged for Hillary Clinton.
He could get 90% of the real vote and Clinton would still win.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH
Doesn't matter if he is elected or not, he is a symbol and he is awakening the masses.
Don't pretend we were ever going to save America without violence cuck.

As long as he doesn't upset his 'muh veterans' voters again (IE, no more Khans) he's gonna win.

Jesus Christ, why am I always right? Taqiyya harder, faggot.

(checked)

WE WILL CHARGE FORTH WHEN THAT DAY ARRIVES AND SHOW THEM WHAT THE "BLADES OF 'COWARDICE'" ARE TRULY FORGED FROM.

That's his point. I suspect such shills are here Holywood and west interacial porno studies are getting afraid of Jap Media not losing breath.

*are here because

plus holywood have 0 new ideas for their kike movies.

seriously, even buying franchisings they manage to fuck up. see: latest star wars movies

Damn, why are mongol armors so dank

No you're wrong becasue Holla Forums was glorious unshilled undiluted perfection

Literally LMAOing at the writer's life.

Meanwhile we have /cuteboys/ and Holla Forums

AOL users are the people who comment on yahoo need articles. Not sure why you'd think they're isolated. It's not fucking Prodigy or some iFag walled garden.

and furfags

*news not need

time for some fuckin around

Its funny that fucking liberals and normie gays go full out disgust to furries, according to their progresivist logic furries are oppressed as fuck.

Weev you caused a lot of fuckin damage to my sides with that quote

Another reason why they're losing is because we, their opponents, are way too fucking ridiculous to even describe.

Anybody trying to explain Holla Forums comes off as wildly foolish, because how can you explain this cesspool of spicy maymays, repeating digits, waifus, and frog worship without sounding really fucking stupid? It's like trying to describe the Teletubbies as an existential threat.

Normies don't buy the (((narrative))) that we're a vast and powerful evil because we're such silly goofballs. Meme creators, gamers, anime lovers, and porn enthusiasts? Yeah right, like we could possibly do any real damage. The first step to fighting your enemy is identifying them, but the lugenpresse can't identify us in a way that makes us seem even vaguely dangerous.

The lugenpresse is kind of like William Shatner screaming there's a gremlin on the wing, but then when normies take a look all they see is a bunch of dorks posting cartoon girls and shrug.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Holy fucking kek they really don't understand much do they?

This is not Holla Forums material. Why the fuck aren't these people being purged? This is degenerate borderline feminist cuckery. Weeb memes are shit tier and anti-white by their nature alone. Maybe "chan culture" in general is anti-white and should be looked on with scrutiny by Holla Forums or what Holla Forums should believe if they agree with objective anti-degenerate views. Weebs are ruining this board. You'll all come to recognize this.

What I don't understand about this article, or the NYT article earlier, or any of the other articles, is exactly why they are being written. The type of person who is reading TIME or the New York Times knows nothing and cares even less about online battles. Do the editors of these rags really think some soccer mom sitting in a doctor's office is going to comprehend terms like "Holla Forums", "red pill", "cuck", etc

kek that's a nice one

Shut the fuck up. No one would know who the fuck Eric Hartmann is if not for Strike Witches.

There's so much complexity to it all but you still need to address poopoo frogs and lolis at some point and thats where a lot of people get lost

self checking quads because they're fucking quads

I really like it how he carefully adjusts the mic then raises his allah akbar preaching finger to give that reponse.

To the topic at hand, you can say many things about this but in a way many people try to turn the internet into a sterile lifeless culture so it becomes normie friendly (like RL professionalism and behaviourism) so the normalyfags do not get upset about it.

But in a way the normalfags are using the internet like the frogs did to vent and let off steam or do shit they cannot do in RL because RL is constricted and only allows certain patterns of behaviour, then factor in current events, the state of the media and the general perspectiveless and downward spiral (wages declinging, "jewing", spineless politicians, mass immigration etc.) and you get the internet you have right now. This isnt only true for the alt right shitposters but also for SJWs and other retarded groups because everyone thinks they have an opinion and lack the "thick skin" people have who learned to use the internet before every fucking grandmother used a smartphone.

Let us take gamergate for example, what he doesnt say is that a sociopath like anita sarkeesian is just saying bullshit, trying to insert herself (with the words of her handlers) into a culture that isnt hers to make those shekels. And then other people make use of the response a puppet like sarkeesian creates to further their goals.
That is why the internet is a cess pit right now, it always was a cesspit but people knew how to deal with it, but today it is a bigger cesspit with a lot more players and other entities than before. So this radicalizes the response.
Maybe this analogy is a bit off but many people think that regular brawls have become more brutal, like when a person is down people stomp on heads etc. before people get into a fistfight until someone gives up, it somehow had some "rules" to it. Today there are no rules, and if you factor in the general circumstances be it government spying, the respons from other groups they get, radicalized normalfags or people that see society going in the wrong direction (as i pointed out before: mass immigration, lying media, furthering special interests groups) they will reflect that.

I lol'd trying to imagine the amount of people that live in frustration due to this

Modern journalism consists of taking what your Twitter feed is about on a given day and writing an "article" about it.
That's why. Our memes are all over twitter and they have to write about something, so they write about what the people they follow are oy vey'ing about.
That's literally it.

Anime keeps the opponents off-guard and the normies from taking us seriously. Keep your mask on.

Let the memes flow brothers

fuck

Also, western Media has been completely taken over by the Jew. Japanese media… less so.

怒っBROステイ

Can't really decide if you are a kike or a cuck.

Why is Key trying to fuck with the memes?

While I have no problem with anime why do you consider that desireable?

Jerseyfag here, I hate this mulatto. Newark is a cancerous shithole.

I don't think you're from around here, friendo

What an unfortunate task.
Where the fuck would you even start?

wow this guy sucks at writing

Balloon time supposedly mixes their helium now with other gases so its too diluted too work, make sure you get 100% helium.

We are not the source normalfags need to go to for information. That is how we stay pure(we are infested with kikes). If normalfags took us seriously they would start "contributing" and we all know how susceptible they are to propaganda. Is this why The Donald and Twitter are so important. They act as a buffer between raw memetics and a hungry consumers(normalfags).

well, in your honor, the last paragraph

I'm not the one out of place.

I see, I thought you were saying we shouldn't want them to listen at all. Of course we don't want them here.

Normalfags don't get their beliefs from here, but from sources they see as "normie friendly and normie aproved" such as facebook, TV, or reddit.

I'm always happy to see Sanae in these threads

what the fuck, are you fucking retarded. Normies corrupt the values of the board. They're like refugees. halfchan also fell to the normies, which is why we're here, we're the Eastern/Byzantine Empire. Also the more normies, the more publicity, the more monitoring. If we keep off the radar we can meme from the shadows.

We're able to redpill normies specifically because they don't take us seriously, you baka

see

I misunderstood what he was saying.

What do we do with newfags like you, though?

oh for fucks sake the alt-right was around during the Reagan years.

why is it that people take anonymous posts on obscure websites and race realist blogs so seriously?

i think the author has no clear idea on what a troll is. in my experience, a troll is someone who has (wicked) fun to generate lulz. trolling, or poking fun at newfriends is a right of initiation. if you can get through it, then you see the beauty of the net.

though weev has some trolling legacy, he has degenerated too much into neo-nazi sentiment bullshit to be taken serious as a troll anymore. trolls make fun of everything, including themselves.

but yeah w/e the article is shit. time's a shit. good journalism doesn't lie with the established magazines anymore: it is to be found on the anonymous net.

Also I'll add, anyone who understands us, becomes one of us. There are no "former Holla Forumslacks" who are going to write for the other side and give them insight. The humor, nuance, memes, shitposting, dubs, once you understand it, you have been here long enough to see some redpills.

I like to think our system is jew-proof too. for two reasons:
Jews have a terrible sense of humor
Jews are extremely thin-skinned. They cannot take any bants, they can't stand not being taken seriously. They would type out their argument, proof read it, maybe even cite a source, post it. Then inevitably get the reply "gas yourself kike". The fact they were jewish need not even be mentioned, maybe they reply-user wouldn't even actually think they're a jew. But they would be so butthurt about it they would never come back. Then they would be Joel Stein and write a big retarded time article about it.

Indeed. This is precisely the reason for Milo's popularity: the kikes are attempting to retain their control of political discourse. A few of them can see beyond their hubris and egotism that a genuine force of opposition is growing: one that threatens the only real 'power' they have - the public's perception of their legitimacy.

Expect an increasing number of jewish and kosher try-hards (who dress like 2000AD characters) becoming the public face of opposition to the 'social justice warriors' over the coming months and years.

Milo is a fucking charlatan and a genuine threat to our position - he should never have been allowed to hang off of our coat-tails and position himself as a (mis)translator between ourselves and the normies.

honestly I really enjoyed neon genesis right up until they brought in asuka, that smarmy cunt drove me up a fucking wall.

what the fuck is this, hey Arnold?

I think he also told AT&T about hoping they would fix it faster.
He got v& for submitting a bug report

This was mostly halfchan's fault.

How hard is it for them to spend 10 minutes reading through the catalog

Yea, NGE is overrated jewish filth.
It triggers the kikes though so just roll with it.

how fucking pleb are you

I was actually going to add that tbh. They're fucking Holla Forums-tier edgy retards over there.

Leave it to halfchan to be "redpilled" and support a faggot kike

Awesome OP though.

Nigger.

let me help you there

A system of negative demotion is better than positive promotion, because negative systems are better at controlling the spread of shitty content. Positive systems may be better at promoting good content but can "fail" and accidentally promote bad content, while if a negative system "fails" it won't cause negative content to become as popular, because a negative system can only "suppress".
In short:

They act like trolling is new as if the internet was always a insufferable hugbox when that is a recent development.
The internet was better before 2007 not only would people call you out on being a faggot when you were one but you would be better for it.
People today act like the internet has to kiss your ass to be of value to society but things like trolling,shock sites and Holla Forums are actually beneficial to the development of mentally healthy adults because it serves as a easily accessible microcosm of the world and learning to tolerate the world for all it's oddities,flaws and the differing opinions of others is a important part of growing up but sheltering yourself from such things simply makes yourself less tolerant to these things when they inevitably find you regardless.

You mean some Jew is being neurotic and paranoid?

Wow, I can practically smell the 4th Reich now.

I already lost when I read OP's topic after seeing (((Time)))'s cover.

We've done well gentleman. Though honestly I blame the people who shitted-up 4chan and forced anons to bring chan-culture to other parts of the interweb.

They stirred up the hornets nest and now everyone is getting stung.

Fucking top kek. New meme right here.

you spelled kike wrong

nice post

The picture is supposed to represent what happens if each system fails:
in the negative system the "bad content" becomes moderately popular because the negative system "missed" it, but if the positive system fails the bad content grows in popularity because the positive system "accidentally" promoted it.

the episodes up until they bring asuka on are really good.You get your robot fightan and shinji develops as a character. The animation quality is still exceptionally good to this day.

and then they bring on that ginger haired cunt and the show devolves into a pointless love triangle full of fanservice. Its actually to my understanding that miyzaki didn't even want to put asuka in but the ratings they got from sweaty 14 year old nips was too good to pass up.

They always put members of the tribe or those who play their game up on a pedestal.

He is the leader of the alt right. He's by far the most influential and popular figure in the alt right.

Because they can't control them. That's all this is about, control. Perfect examples are the DNC emails literally telling news sites to shut it down with the public comments.

I want to die.

Whats the problem I mean we've pretty much destroyed 3rd wave feminism and SJWs have been BTFO.

better than muh russian conspiracy at least

That's why we aren't alt-right. We are revolutionary national socialists.

When he first started making waves there was a vocal minority that was banned and anchored for speaking up against him.
You only had to listen…

Reddit's beginning to be uncucked. r/WhiteRights for instance, though its a slow process.

It's because now if you say anything contrary to their logic you'll get grouped with a set of beliefs, some of which may not be yours, and they treat you as a collective instead of an individual.

I consider myself nationalist but I don't know what would identify me as nationalist socialist really. What would be the difference?

No you're a delusional LARPer. People like Trump, Milo and Sargon are actually changing things and changing people's minds. You're rolling your D20.

Great, more normalfags shitting up the site. I like it better when we can blame cuckchan for stuff

Divisive language just makes more people turn against them. There's no way any regular web user of any type can read that and not be insulted. That's 200 million people they just tried to piss off.

they were controlled from the beginning. The site as a whole functions as a bandwagon because due to the voting system, which can't even be verified as legit votes to begin with.

Call me crazy but chans seem like the only places online that aren't tools to control people's influence like social media sites do.

Milo only defends our positions as much as we allow him.

Also, because Gay Mafia protects him, and Gay Mafia control the MSM. Replace a Heterosexual saying 100% the same as Milo, and he would get so many lawsuits he would go bankrupt.

that's what happens you you click on direct links posted here, they see Holla Forums as a referrer. this was part of the reason why we were archiving links and not posting legit ones.

That ship sailed a while ago unfortunately.

if there really is a gay mafia I can't see them being in favor of shillary after the shit in florida. they have to see Trump as the better choice by bow.

I don't remember all that much skin in NGE to be honest. I only watched it once though.

All I know is that I had a jewish friend growing up and his older brother was obsessed with NGE.
Ultimately my ex-friend's backstabbing and kikery may have planted the seeds of my eventual red-pilling about the Jews.

I actually really liked Kill La Kill. Fast paced, first lines of the first episode are about Hitler, tons of action, Jew-Crab gets sodomized to death in season 2, End-boss is rainbow army, fan-service was excessive to the point that it was no longer distracting

Your nazi shit makes normies run like hell in the other direction and write communist furry fanfiction.

Sane, moderate normie friendly approaches gets shit done. You will never influence anything.

Those shills are infuriating, sad thing is that I'm not even sure if they're actually shills or just recent refugees from halfchan after the mass bans due to CTR.

That's not how it works, that's not how any of it works.

There is a gay mafia for sure, for sure, with terrific power.

Well it can bow down to a matter of semantics which term is more adequate, gay lobby, LGTB, etc. But they operate a tad like well networked mafia and use their MSM to blackmail institutions to how they want.

That said, doesn't mean they are in unison about everything. Some gays find stupid that LGTB supports Islam given that Islam wants death sentence to LGTB. Others support Islam in naive hope.

tl;dr - even gay mafia has dumb people

We want our information spread through more organic methods such as conversations with friends/family, "funny" facebook memes, and well-argued comments. If we were considered a legitimate source of conservative thought, anything linked to us would be automatically dismissed. As long as people do not take us seriously, they will not associate us with real information. Instead, they will just associate us as that place that posts jews on everything making it easier to have discussions here on how to spread real information.

I don't understand why archiving hasn't caught on very well, is it blatant stupidity or shilling?

Damn, did google add us back to their search engine too? Not being on google gives us some cover at least

You can support ethnonationalism without going full 1488.
Milo actually says that if he was to reproduce it would be with a black woman and that whites still owe blacks for slavery. He says this with a large female following. Promoting him is sheer idiocy.
Sargon says much the same, that whites should never pursue things of their own racial interests.

Duck Duck Go / Yahoo! have us listed.

yeah nah m8 low energy provocation

Why are you here?

I wasn't a huge fan of kill la kill, the actual combat didn't get me pumped up too much. and the lack of a titty monster character was disappointing

They can easily shutdown different sites and force ISPs to discontinue service to people(that's actually part of TPP)
Meshnets only work in areas with high population density.

two bad things that took away momentum:
1) the one who killed ryuko father being a fucking skinny touhou
2) bad things happen because ancient aliens

Its the music, theres some kind of primal response when music is synced really well with action that gets me pumped.
KLK was really good using music to set the pace and highlight plot elements.

My fag, they ALL use google.
NO EXCEPTIONS

This. If they fuck with the internet it will be the final straw that makes the frog jump out from the boiling pot. Which they really, REALLY, don't want to happen.

If they're retarded enough to try and shut it down they'll only paint a bigger target on themselves.

Begone from here, anti-white advocate.

Actually a ton use yahoo. Normalfags tend to search by typeing shit into the URL bar, so whatever the default browser is, is what they use. Which is yahoo on firefox if I'm not mistaken.

Look you dense fuck. Outright advocacy for white racial interests sets off every fear, panic and anger alarm in everyone's head on the planet right now. They can smell it from outer space. We can't do no matter how subtle yet it reduces everyone to an irrational teeth gnashing nut job at the very hint of it. The overton window is going to have to move another lightyear before we can fuck with explicitly pro white speech.

fucking kike thinks he can change our tastes so we will consume interracial porn after

They aren't going to go full shutitdown mode at once. They'll have the ISPs cutoff people that actually make OC and videos for "incitement". They'll shutdown sites like this as being a terrorist promoting site(using things like RWDS memes as justification) They could probably block off less than .1% of the population while effectively eliminating their opposition.

The normalfags around me all use google chrome, barely anyone uses firefox.
Any normalfag clever enough not to use chrome probably deserves to atleast get some redpills 2bqh.

I have had quite a bit of success with it myself, you just need to only promote love of your race and not get into the bits that are against other races. That comes later.

You came to the wrong neighborhood, untermensch.

Hes here to misguide reddit-tier newfags. If the number of cuckchan tier shills overbears the number of native polacks, newcomers will not be successfully "redpilled". Shill post don't have to be "high quality", or even slightly intelligent to have an effect.

No, you're wrong.
I never said I wanted to change you.
I said I disagree, I don't like it.
I find it hilarious, however, that anime posters would push away white nationalists on the very petty basis that they don't like their cartoons.
It's childish.

A tad late. USA gov says that only 10% willing rebellion population needed for ((they)) to lose a civil war.

8ch.net/tech/ddg.html

sage for offtopic

(checked)

HITLER! HITLER! HITLER! HITLER! HITLER! HITLER! HITLER! HITLER! HITLER!

You're never spoken to normie. You've been in this echo chamber for far too long.

Did you fail mathematics?

nice digits

You'd be a fool to think that potential rebels all gather on Holla Forums or only Holla Forums.

They're scattered everywhere.

I think you only talk to leftists if that's your experience. Again, if you think that promoting people that actively tell white women that they should go fuck black guys is a good idea I think you're lost.

It's mostly chrome and IE yeah, but they are also too dumb too realize when they downloaded something that changes their default search or homepage. Doesn't really matter though they aren't going to start showing up here anytime soon.

Like says it's way too late for that. Not to mention the fact that they wouldn't stop there either, they'd be sticking their tiny dicks into a hornet's nest of hackers and criminals who run the dark net, not to mention all the normies/rejects they'd piss off once big time vidya gaem devs start copyright banning mods for games and shutting down online piracy. It would cause a massive shitstorm within 3 or 4 weeks. Screen cap this if you want user, I'm fucking calling it.

They don't need to eliminate all rebels from the internet. They don't even need to eliminate all of Holla Forums. As I said just cut access from everyone that produces original content and isn't controlled. That is a very very small segment of the "rebels".

Any dissatisfied person is a potential original content producer.

Good luck in purging most of your population, you fucking soviet

>g-g-g-g-g-g-gun glove!

But you are already monitored, because you crank out that OC shit. ANd normies are like vectors fueled with memes. Normalfags transport this to the RL, and spread this stuff to others in one way or another. See the normalfags mind is dilluted with useless information and quick information fixes, they do not look into things in depth. They pick up what others reiterate so they reiterate it themselves.
So this gateway from the internet culture and perception goes to RL perception. Prior to this there was a clear cut, now there isnt anymore since everyone and their fucking dog uses the internet and has a certain perception and education. And this means very clear patterns of communication that ultimately will transfer into RL communication which is a much stronger vector than the shit you see on the internet.

Or they try to control the very people that make OC. But then again, people arent that retarded, they are retarded but they get basic concepts.
They will make content themselves since OC is in a way rewarding and natural to people that have tendency to create or make something that gets recognized.
Just like a debate, debates arent only there for sharing information but also to show who has the biggest dick, which is a rewarding mechanism. Having the biggest debate/OC dick means (in an abstract way) getting the best boobanimals.

You are either a complete retard or you're a fretful kike. My money's on the latter.

They will go very slow with it.
They're already starting to do this though. Kickass and torrentz.eu both recently been shutdown. TPB only allowed to stay up as its a honeypot so they have information to prosecute people that they can't bust over something else. Normalfags aren't doing shit.
Smart game companies won't fuck with those as they know it actually boosts their sales.

See pic related.

Do you feel proud telling your wife and kids you just spent a works day battling animegirl posters? When you look at the mirror, do you feel like a hero?

Not really, most people don't have it in them. People are not created equal.

I thought the ancient aliens enslaving the human race with clothing was absurd enough to be enjoyable despite the cliche

sound design was indeed excellent

You should read Scott adam's book on persuasion, you're being delusional if you think that these arguments actually convince anyone past their basest lizardbrain calcification to reason.

I said "You" not "tastes" and there was no "except".
Sorry you typed all that out just to be wrong again.

I'm wrong? So you really feel like a hero for battling smuganime girl posters on the internet? Proud of your job?

Well they don't have time to go slow either! Because Trump gets into office 1 month after they sign the internet over, one month isn't enough time at all, they're fucked.

Besides, those sites always start up again anyway. Eventually another loophole will be used and new channels will be created, trying to stop the black market is like trying to stump the Trump, it's impossible. Stop being a defeatist nigger!

That wasnt my point, to clarify, a lot of people have the potential to create OC but do not do it because they do not have any incentive or do not have the culture to create OC (depending on what OC you mean, OC in mainstream culture or poo in the loo culture for example is different to your OC which means frogs doing things or other nice stuff).

being this stupid

They aren't stopping the black market, they are controlling the black market. See TPB being just fine while everything else is getting shutdown. They want material to put dissidents in jail and will only prosecute people who are a threat.

Well, for me the one who killed ryuuko father should've been a more well thought villain (male or female) rather than that pink rat.

Ryuuko had all that training to battle a fucking Touhou? The samurai sewed his eyes to be defeated in 1 second by a touhou? Felt anti climatic man.

That said I enjoyed the anime in its whole

I have a buddy who STILL religiously uses Usenet and some flamewars have never stopped.

About a year ago I couldn't find an audio book by a particular narrator for YEARS. He nonchalantly logged on (after his 7 proxies - not kidding) asked for a copy and had it delivered in 5 minutes.

I was a member of Demonoid from the begining and couldn't find that copy.

I now present to you (fellow old and other ancient fags) the ultimate example of irony:
reddit.com/r/usenet/

I mean things that can actually spread to normalfag sites and change minds. Like With Open Gates or even Can't Stump the Trump. There aren't many people of Gex's quality out there.

Speaking of Can't Stump the Trump does anyone know what happened to him? He's not put anything out since the RNC and I've started to wonder if Clinton had him intimidated or offed.

Yes.

That's everything. Even our fucking frog pepe and wojak no gf got apropriated by facebook despite the Pee Pee Poo Poo pepe, thankfully Trump rescued Pepe from the saturated normie market

With open gates is an absolute masterpiece.

Okay but they've done this shit so many times that people eventually re organize somewhere else, this is a battle of attrition between two equally powerful groups. An unstoppable force against an immovable object, they won't change shit for very long, if anything it's superfluous now that we've turned the tide.

Replace the life fibers with kikes and you the point doesn't go over your head. And the rainbow clothes that consume people in order to survive start to make a lot more sense when you realize that it stands for the liberal brainwashing I think many are just wearing on the outside.

The whole show is about rejecting a fiction that is used to control you. The lies that society propagates to keep those at the top in control. There is a whole sub-plot about fighting fiat currency and zionism for fucks sake.

Remember, the clothes are parasitic just like the Jew.

Why would most people reorganize when the vast majority don't even realize its a honeypot?

Yeah, I really hope the German government didn't find him.

Because eventually they will start getting picked off one by one, and they'll understand they've been compromised. This shit has gone on since the 90s, no amount of legislation, honey pots, or v&s will ever stop what goes on behind the scenes user.

Doubt it.

(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))
(((Joel Stein)))

Every time.

What will the german government do? They cant do jackshit. Because they cannot do anything against the stuff mass immigration breeds. They are essentially powerless. In a way it is just fueling the flames, everything they do is just mitigation since they fail to adress the problems accordingly. Too bad, good for other nations like russia and the usa though.

How are they going to v& a few every year if the power of the treaty has been over turned by our Furher?

Serious question, it just seems to me like you're being a defeatist user.

They could have thrown him in jail which I really hope didn't happen. We've all seen other cases where they've done just that.

The only criticism Trump has ever made over TPP is the outsourcing of jobs, he's never commented about the rest.

And then what? He gets out after a year and people will hear from that and just justifies their positions even more. It is special honor. That is the game they play and now they will have to deal with it.

Praise Kek

What manga is that Hitler? I don't weebshit much but interested.

Fuck off back to /r/The_Donald faggot
and I say that as a halfcuck by the way.

mods plz do this

That's fine. They could just have found a way for the clothes to not be ancient aliens but something devised in a lab by Ragyou scientists and it would be more kickass plot.

just a reminder.

LOL I CANT BELIEVE THE NORMIESS BELIEVE THAT SHIT!!! XXDDDD WERE JUST MASTER RUSEMEN WHO CAN HANDLE THE BANTZ!!!

Meanwhile still give kneejerk reactions to

and

I thought they discontinued you faggots

You should go back to halfcuck.

You feel proud to create a 1984 society because some people refuse to be Proud Cucks?

Seriously, your insides must be rotten.

trips confirm the future if they b& interwebz

No, I wouldn't want a 1984 style fucking anything. But we are entering a time where the Brave New World we're in will finally get shaken up whether Trump gets in office or not.

That shit was instigated by CIA.

They wont shut down the internet, maskfag, because that would be really counterproductive.
It is more like making people hooked on the shit you see here, the creation of cults and ideologies to their utmost performance. It is like crack, like the ideological crack 2.0.
We create outlets of content tailored to the specific populous, amplified by the high priests.
And dont mind the contradictory information, the best believer is the true believer and this goes through all levels of intelligence and education esp. now. Because we make it and we create it, and you ampify it. And dont be privileged shitlord, because a blessing is a curse. Dont mind the very basics, means bitches and resources. Mind the construct in its complexity, and the endless "everything is possible". And mind the words because words are like a cloak from a distance they look fine but looking at it closely it is a patchwork.

Well. Current internet crazyness is a reaction to Cuck lifestyle being forced as the right thing in Mass Media.

Did you expect a normal reaction from such warped plans? Not everyone wants to have as a future masturbating to his wife fucking other guy because some rich ((nice people)) pushed the media for such.

Let Trump go to office and see how things turn out at least.

and state department and soroso.

Partially, not fully. There were multiple interest there

Trump is doing good, just relax that cunt wont be president.

That's what I'm saying m8, hopefully he can fix things behind the scenes and put Murica back on track, back to it's roots.

If he fails, then we'll be forced to have a final happening. That's what's going down right now, and we're all worried about the future because we are motivated to.

I hope to almighty everything that the cuckshit is purged too.

maybe, maybe not. It is insurance policy of sort.

think about implications

GUYS GUYS LOOK AT HOW SCARED NORMIES ARE OF US!!!! THERE JUST AFRAID OF OUR CHAN CULTURE AND MEME MAGIC!!!
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CHAN CULTURE IS ABOUT SMOG ANAME GIRRRRRLLLZZZ
AND HACKING COMBOOTERS FOR LULZ!!

AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT TRYING TO FORCE A NARRATIVE AND NOBODY IS PAYING ME!:^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)

What the fuck are you talking about you retarded cocksucker? There is no fucking difference between those pictures. Yours just has a compressed file size.

Oh sorry seems we were in agreement then.

The cuckshit was always a fetish for a fringe degenerate minority with extremely boring lives. It has been forced as the "cool normal fashionale thing" instead.

*fashionable

Yup, and because it's out in the open for us to laugh at, it is now a meme used against our enemies.

Wouldn't be surprised if Shillary was an actual cuckqueen.

The animefags have a similar role as the gorespammers, it disguises our purpose and confuses the uninitiated.

The endless spam of porn and moe make us seem like a harmless weaboo forum, a place of levity not gravity. It diverts and confuses, just like the gorespammer will drive away those not ready to recieve our truth.

Chan culture is currently the most highly evolved Internet culture, the apex predator if you will. What predator does not disguise it's true intentions when stalking hapless prey?

I just realised we are like the Joker in the Batman comics. Our strength comes from absurdity and jokes. Our autism and aspergers makes us unpredictible. We seem to have no plan, no structure, just chaos and shitposting. But there is some kind of twisted logic to our memes. The world can not affect our internal affairs, because they do not operate on the same level. But every time they try to understand us, they become a little bit like us. They start to laugh at our memes, so they feel validated by being in an inside joke. More and more they slide into the trap we set for them. And every time they understand something made by us, even when describing it as "totally ridiculus", they become us. And they start to question themselves. "Are those guys really crazy?". "Or is it me?".
Planned chaos, ladies and gentlemen. Why so serious?

mask is just a tool. like a swiss army knife. question is what you can do with it.

>>>/reddit/ you stink of it

INTERNET HATE MACHINE

It always depends on which country we are talking about. You cannot simply shutdown the internet in a 1st world society. The implications would be unexplainable. Stock market, goyim choas etc.

Usually the west uses certain excessive moves with some carefully constructed narrative (relativly), so for the shutdown of the internet you have to use a grand opera of unmatched brilliance to sell it. Otherwise people will go on a rampage because that what they sense or that what their perception (usually on point her) tells them will give the tipping point.
If we take a look at western governments from a rational perspective they are just lairs floating retarded ideas because the people go along with it since it has been beneficial. Today there has been a growing dissatisfaction of what the retards are doing. Given to the cirucmstances.
People are somehow happy to look at their retarded smartphones and living with little resrources given the high effort the put in to their intelligence makeup. Now we got globalism and this narrative shifts, more and more rich people and more and more poor people that have grown up with the certain rights. So in essence, people like me will take their shit away, but most of the populous wont, shot down the internet and most people will.
And i will get my shit.

What if the reason for her to run despite her body falling apart is to enforce Being a Cuck = Being on Top power position in terms of subliminal effect?

countersage, didnt mean to sage

More like love these days.

Every red pill leads to another red pill, user

Oooo…i understand (probably ) you are kind of cool and all that and cringy ?

funny… (not)

Nah, I think it's more or less that she's trying to become the President so she can overturn all the dirt that's on her and also deliver the final blow to this country, good thing Trump is here to make her shit herself on live television!

But I think she's a cuck based on her body language and mannerisms. She's all bark and no bite.

I am aware of it. Thank you for that explanation.

That is more or less the idea. Think about that ;)

They are fucked if they do..they are fucked if they do not.

Not really, every society thrives on pic related. Once this gets out of balance you see the weimar republic, which means the culture and art vector being out of the picture frame. And that is what we see today. There is no wizzardry to this, wizzardry would be if i tell you that you should mass shekels to fuck boobanimals and god told you this otherwise i ll punish you. Just use your energy, intellectual, criminal creative etc. And dont mind the FBI fags, because they cant do shit about. Mass resources and all of a sudden the SJW retards and the jews become a background noise.

Ever notice how hindus keep calling themselves aryan and trying to pass themselves off as white?

Let us assume this event takes place, what is the aftermath? The thing about the aftermath is how much damange you did and how it will resolve. Do you have a lot of refugees or little, do you have a lot of companies closing down or few? And since more and more machines shape the working class how do you solve that. So the question arises what social model do you create that inhibits all the characteristics to make a society work with all the human tendencies putting itself to use? And that gets very complex for a single nation let along for a multitude of nations relying on trade and diplomacy.

dear god

i realize now we've conquered reddit. we've actually done the unthinkable, i remember at least ~2 years ago there was still a cultural rivalry between the reddits and chans… and now they're under the banner of Holla Forums.

Fuck off.

>^»}

Organize? When chaos is our lord and savoir? WTF? Why be held down by normies?

No u, pajeet.

You're not fooling anyone, you street shitter.

A smug waifu a day, keeps the normalfag away. Those silly anime faces are way too effective to get rid of them.

if you're in it to be an edger politely head on down to 4chan's Holla Forums

In the end everything is under the banner of pol if you watch it objectively. Pol is usually in its purest and most ideological form a machinery that is free speech letting the strongest ideas emerge using every tool in the box. SJwism on the other hand to give you a exaggerated example is the retardation and technological goating of the new age. Purely artificial. Where as pol without the shills and government agencies are the ones that like to point out objective facts. And it is more probable that the truth "emerges" than some cooked up trumbler intelligence ngo shit because that is bound on will and excellence to maintain but the truth even though it is lazy will resonate more than psyduck shit.

you have analysed this quite well. Do you have any more thoughts on the subject ?

I would be interested

Also, you should take into account A.I. if we lose internet it is a problem to human kind. But it is more or less a disaster for A.I.

But now comes the really juicy part of the whole ordeal, why are the betas so drawn it this shit? Why are doing this? And then you will see them, you will see them, you will see their makeup what they see and how it shapes their formlessness how it shapess their body and their mind. It is like a virus that existed from the dawn of time, they are like a virus their mind is deficiant their actions are driven by superficiallity their actions are driven by their genetic code and their brain patterns, driven by their psychology. Ulitmately their psychology is a certain stratgy is driven by the zeitgeist, the patterns that emerge and so will their actions and their words. A strategy that is like a book to read, their minds are readable like a cheap novel and that us why i excatky know that you think and what you will write. You snug into the cozy layerrs of betaness which means mainstream opinions and the path of the least resistance. But you only learned it never thought a single line of by yourself. And that is why you try to convert people because you need to have offspring like fags. Because ultimately you are sterile, in every culture in every setting in every map and every league. You are the scum, the whiteknights the ones i fuck my kids into and you will take care of them. You are the cucks, the uncreative the unoriginal, the human waste. You are what we call SJWs.

You're not crazy user just see this post:

Normalfags crave "proper moderation", they can't get enough of that shit. But what they fail to realize is moderators on a public forum just won a popularity contest. If you don't suck the admin's dick at every opportunity or "represent the website" by begin a PR drone every time you post then you get the fucking axe.

When it was mostly enthusiasts using forums it wasn't that bad. It did go on and it was cancer back then as same as it is now but the list of things you couldn't talk about was much smaller. As site owners started signing up to be part of google adsense and all the other cancer in the web 2.0 era things started to become really bad.

It's simple: If you don't ban certain things google yanks your ad money. They can close your account at any time for any reason but everyone knows the real reasons why they do it. So if you want to be listed high in the search engine and collect your pleb money at the end of the month you have to play ball.

I spent 15 years working with those types of people, several of those doing moderation in my free time just because I was an "expert in my field". Over the last few years I finally stopped giving a fuck and dropping red pills everywhere. I am proud to say as of last week I'm not longer a moderator or admin on any normie trash website. I actually logged out almost a year ago but they kept me listed as a staff member just because of name recognition.

They're going after free speech because it gets in the way of profit. A problem old as time for the Jew.

Let me think of this, need more beer. But i guess the problem we have here is what is an AI. An AI can make papre flyers with the uptmost efficancy, that doesnt mean we profit from it. And then again AI as you said profits from information. But that does have few implications.

Rick Wilson should just try some new job related to anime since his political carrear is dead.

Why? He fucking hates it and doesn't understand it all.

at all*

Was he publicly tweeting and telling people to kill themselves? On his official twitter?

Jesus christ, no wonder his political career is dead. He sounds deranged and in hysterics by talking about how an imageboard poses the great threat to the political powers of his comrades, and he's been telling people to straight up kill themselves to boot.

What a laugh.

Wasn't it originally like this? They're the outside force.

sounds like a good fit for Funimation.

When you think about A.I you should take in consideration level of understanding.

To put it in animal relations. You can teach a mouse to find an exit from maze. But you can teach a monkey to talk with you with sign language. There is a level of processing power…pentium processor does not have a same processing power as pentium 3..now, think bigger..server farms that are connected…they can process things. We do not know level off awareness of that. neither what would it do if there is power shut-down.

Money ?

I don't think he even has a wage to his name right now.

lol

$100 has gotten me all the Trump Swag I want, the card, the cert, and the hat. I had the signs, shirt and bumper stickers from when I was campaigning in the primary, so I saved some cash through effort.

Not even a richfag, I worked hard for that money. Very much a MAGAfag tho.

Oops wrong thread.

they need to be careful dropping truth bombs like these, even derisively. some normies are going to realize it's true

(((someone))) is mad they don't control popular discourse any longer.

GET FUCKED KIKES

classy meme, friend

I believe we gaslighted him and Shapiro.

Both of them think there are millions of crypto-fascists in America right now and that we will meet up at our nationalist conference "comic-con" to discuss the next final solution.

Why is Rick Wilson so obsessed about us and anime? Seriously he is like the inverse weaboo

Its no wonder we got under his skin.

(((TIME)))

He's trying to mock us in front of his peers.

GEE I WONDER WHY

Joel Stein is the same kike who upset his fellow tribesmen by writing the article about Jews running Hollywood.

He also pretended to be a (((libertarian))) for a while.

He should stop caring about us, seriously.
Can't he think "well, talking about masturbation tastes on television wasn't best of choice, I should worry about my second daughter giving my decent grandchildren instead"

Seriously this is what the man should do before he goes insane. Admit the battle has already been lost, everyone has to swallow pride in their lives even if they are rich.

Yes you can predict the processing power of that.
In a way they go through simplistic operations, means that what you see is what you get, in a most essential form, regarding the internet.
They cant predict what you see in RL but they can predict what you see on the internet which then again shapes your perceptions as i outlined that in previous posts. To go on a spooky level, you talk about boobanimals and thier increasing size of tits and then you will see an article about puberty hitting girls earlier because of the food supply. So to say.
A real artificial intelligence would be infinite potential. Everything you do or say would get fed into a calculation connected to a bigger caclualtion. So in an essence you need to make simpler like winrar, process complex information into a simple yet predictive form. That is the level of awareness.

Being a proud cuck is all he has. If he admitted defeat then he would have to face the fact that he is nothing if not a proud cuck.

Lol.

Your "muh PR" worry is why Anita Sarkeesian made a fortune of you Gamergoys, and even got a job at the UN.

Good job at "influencing people". Your biggest opponent gamed you so hard you still pretend it never happened.

Behold, the last remaining JIDF shill.

He tried to keep his cool but eventually started getting butthurt. We win.

They didnt game us, the intel fags gamed us.
Along with their hillary clinton pet, and you can only pray that these motherfuckers never touch our realm.

You can't vote your way out of the race war, user. It is historical inevitability.

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/could-white-advocacy-exist-in-a-multi-ethnic-society/

Saved
Even Google doubts Rick Wilson and thinks he is a nobody,

Now compare that to Trump

Saved your pasta.

Whatever happened, outcome was obvious when Gamergate became a serious case of looking at the mirror to see if you are good looking rather than worry about how the chess game is going.

In a game of chess, one focused in the game the other focused on fixing his hair, who is more likely to win.

Wont happen. It is highly unlikely.
Best thing you can do is spread your shit like you do and get shekels, no matter what. Most people are retarded we have to find exploits. Money and wealth = representation and power. Doesnt matter if it is illegitimate.

only fucking rap video I have ever wanted to be able to sing along with. And I don't even know wtf I am listening to, much less how the fuck to say anything.

10/10
I am now going to cruise in my truck listening to this shit, and when some spic speaks gibberish to me, my fucking go to response will be THIS!

Traditional Finland is Mongolian? I don't see any white people.

100% better than all the shit I hear on the radio.

In this case we have a shitload of people having different opinions and if you do not count in that want to fix their hairs you are making a mistake.
The gamergate shit was fixed with a bunch of zoe quinns and other betas. If i listen to my intuition they got support from a more influencal source. Since these people are bordlerine retards. It is hard to say if it was the dnc or the military, i bet my ass on the latter since the dnc is made up of a bunch of retards. The DNc is most likely a opportunistic organisation using the "latest" feats of technology, but their people are idiots. Esp. making a someone like hillary clinton as their nominee, doesnt make sense considering their intelligence level and the success they had.

It's clearly a triple vagina, meant to point out the rolls of fat that feminists have.

/thread

It will happen by default. I agree on making money, though. America is a plutocracy, and the only way to get any power is to buy it. That is one of the times when hiding your power level is preferable (other times it is better not to).

You're one of those faggots from /r/Trump that think our anti-Semitism is 'ironic' aren't you?

Sent my brothers the article. Pointed out how the author is a subversive kike.

Joel (((Stein)))
Holla Forums was right. Holla Forums will ALWAYS be right.

Well they definitely got help from Microsoft could, considering the connections there what you said is easily possible too. Everyone likes to shit on gamergate for becoming cucked but if more Holla Forumslacks had stayed around instead of allowing cucks on reddit to drive them off then it would have never gotten quite as bad as it has.

And also windows 10 would not work. That is about 20 % of PC. Probably also smart phones.

Forgot to drop my sage and name.
My b

What irritates me is that they can make a fuck like hillary clinton be president, esp. after her husband was a president before. They do not have the intellgience, they make some smart moves but that are within a certain range, but most of them are retards esp. if they can feast on the zetigeist. Most of her supporters are retards, and the people that can make shit work arent the people that would do that. It irritates me, but then again she is a dc insider so she pulls all the leveres she can get, and i would use the military since they are redpilled.

explain how putting a Muhajiri hide etching of a little girl in a uniform is in anyway linked to any of the fallowing: wage gap myths, affirmative action, preferential treatment of women, free money for women, protection of women by the state, dis-empowerment of men, or being generally bitchy lying cunts?

you need to watch more protest videos cause you clearly don't know what anti white looks like. chan culture ultimately has it's roots in the righting message boards of a nationalistic xenophobic island nation. it is by design, anti-conformist, pro-competition and nothing else. it is only pro white now because anti-white has become the default position.

fucking glorious

also nice dubs

And people who get paid to shill are (((trolls))).

You know, it makes sense that Mongols would like rap music, they invented the drive-by after all.

alright gentleman it's been real memeing with you all

now it's time for me to leave to reddit

They destroyed half chans Holla Forums proving everything we said right.

Now our infestation took root in every fucking corner of the net and is spreading our cancer. Once the red pill is taken, you cannot help but take another and that one move ensured a massive number of people are getting regular doses of red pills now.

They shut down the net for 'problematic' subversives and now instead of spreading thru the net. We spread IRL. If they didn't like what we are doing now, they are going to fucking HATE what happens when our mentality gets going IRL.

Doesn't matter if they shut the whole thing down, or just a few people. Same fucking result. We win either way. Same with Trump.

What the fuck is wrong with her left eye?

Good god! They are helping us meme him into office!

He really is living inside their heads, rent free.

I can't remember when so many big news organizations gave been so openly-leftist.

At least Trump is making them show their true nature.

There's a very common stereoptypical joke about Finns being mongols, you'll hear it a lot if you listen to Radio Free Skyrim, they call the finnish guy a finngol and they draw him like one as well in their banner

Tell Hillary I said hi.

top kek, just purge the commies and the normies will become nazis.
Hitler did it, Himmler did it, Mussolini did it, and the other way around, Stalin and Mao did it also!
Normies does not matter in the face of organised political extremism.

The funny thing about you retarded motherfuckers is that you do not have the slightest clue how the political sphere works. You are just a fucking shell and i stomp you every time. You rely on your estimation but let me make it clear to you: you do not understand jackshit at all. You are just a pawn in a game and all the little pawns make our chess game, and hillary is exclude since she is a retard. Let the military and us play. And you should stick to your shekel articles.

IT'S AFRAID

It's especially pronounced in older people like him who had hardly even heard of imageboards, then suddenly discover how well-established and powerful their online presence is. Makes them panic needlessly.

Like various other Holla Forumsish memes, every time they openly complain about it, it causes some people to think.
How?
Wow, there are a lot of jews in the media.
Why would ebil internet nazis be calling leftists cucks? Wait, maybe encouraging unlimited immigration and gibs to all nonwhites is a bit cuckoldish…

kek

Superior version.

holy shit I leave for 2 hours and shills go in overdrive. Honesty the fact you faggots larp as me is pretty sad.

smh tbh fam

So many half-truths, so many flat-out lies.
I can't believe these people get paid for this shit.

AS my father would say: you count the dead at last. And they are already dead. And we ll have a feast.And it doesnt matter if they get paid the amount of pain we bring to them wont make up for it.

Wow, I had to be accepted here? Thanks for the honor, lads!

Yes because every one who is (trolling) is for the (lolz) and DEFIANTLY NOT because they get paid to larp like user

c( ' .')=o

It's a mystery fam.

It's funny how these jews expose themselves just because they get butthurt by anime.

We don't even have to do anything except post anime girls when they expose themselves for us

Mates are you fucking kidding me right now?
Who pays you faggots? That was the FUCKING WORST attempt at making bantz.
GOYS POST ANIME IT TRIGGERS DA NORMIES!
YOUB BLOVOSLY DONT BELONGGGGG HEER!
GOYS WE CAN REDPILL NORMIES BECAUSE WERE SO FUNNYXXXXDDDD
POSTING ANY ANIME THAT DEOSNT MEET MY VERY HIGH MADE UP STANDRDS >:(

Because it is made up drama to give shilly something to do

Deserved a cap imo

This is just sad mate, any one who thinks that THIS is anymore than a waste of time is delusional or getting payed. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

criminaly underrated post

Well. We have our first real hit-piece against us. Pure lies and propaganda.

They ignore the reality that anglin, trs, and reddit get the trickle down from Holla Forums. I bet weev is happy, no publicity is bad publicity. For us though, this is a watershed moment. Be prepared for the massive influx of shills, newfags, and willful idiots.

We need to be merciless and be clear. We aren't alt-right, we aren't neocons, we aren't cuckchan. I worry about us. Our mods can't even handle rachposts, how are they going to handle this storm.

Hail Victory. Hail Hitler. 14/88.

The shills, the normalfags, the leftists. They all hate us. At first. Just by coming here they wake up just a little bit. The kiked and their puppets are scared not because we are mighty but because you can't fight us. We are not only determined but because we turn anyone they send in, how can they fight something that consumes whoever they send in and turns them against them?

ONE OF US

Agreed
Then why are we larping as some user faggots trying way to hard to sound like chan culture

No I'm mad because the government cant fucking mind its own business and pays fucktards to do WHAT I DO FOR FREE!!

This is why we will win. We have the power of a God on our side. Truly, Gott mit uns.

PRAISE KEK

You should know that spergs and autists like structure. Only guided spergism leads to choas.
More like a forest where you water certain trees.

Looks like the Umann Manda is finally coming down from the steppe to slaughter every last normalfag piece of shit on the internet.

Chaos? Remember what Littlefinger, the ancestor of CIA said about chaos

Lad if your getting your hope from repeating digits on a Taiwanese picture broad you should probably
kill yourself or stop shilling. Either way I'll be happy

It a place where government shills can pretend they are me. Make me look WAAAAAYYYYY more outrageous than I am then use it as an accuse to further their agenda
I DO IT FOR FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I wonder WHY? Shilly

Good for you you finally overcame the shame of sucking your own dick, you dad must be so proud.

We werent never about 14/88, that was never us.
Just someone that shifts things into the right dirrection. Amd the more i think about the more i want to destroy it.

archive.is/BqQqT

archived for future keks

Reminder, lain is a servant of Kek, & her words are law.

Then it's inevitable they'll become members of the infamous terrorist hacker group Redmouse.

Anime is for children, lol

Anime is for children, lolol

Lain's the true god of the Internet

I just wanna say this is thread triggering my synchronicity.

LOL
They think we're trolls when we're the only ones who can tell the truth. And still they can't affect our personal lives because we have some semblance of anonymity.

Good post user

It scares me how seriously mentally ill the masses are that some of them actually believe this shit.

Interesting perspective user. Do you have any recommendations for anime that are philosophical/metaphysical and take themselves as seriously as art as NGE does but that you think are good? Or do you just not like anime? Genuine question. Always on the lookout for truly good anime.

polite sage for off topic.

Looks like he's good at running away.

How much can he bench, like 135lbs? kek.

Thanx for the keks user. That video was full of lulz.

Reminds me of when some square tries to talk about underground metal and ends up looking like a giant uninformed faggot in the process.

Different user, but I can point you in a couple good directions.
Kino's Journey is probably what comes to mind first. I would consider Lain and Mushishi as well. Satoshi Kon's work is also excellent.
I personally am a fan of Ergo Proxy, but I know it's divisive.

Because it is an entire entertainment industry that they have zero control over and that is watched mostly online, not on TV. Kikes hate competition, by nature.

You are already dead, faggot

He didn't start the alt-right, he perhaps first described it, and it only refers anyone on the Right wing not part of the current Right wing establishment, i.e. us. It's a definition that eliminates what we are not, instead of saying what we are. If you are a White Nationalist of any kind, you are by definition on the alt-right. There are other groups who are on the Right wing that we do not agree with or with whom we are mutually exclusive, but if they are also not part of the establishment, then they too are by definition alt-right. The only explanation for the level of autism and knee jerk against the term seems to be shills and puerile hyperindividualists who "hate labels".

Every time. See you next time boys.