Scotland NO! you're being a BAD GOY

rt.com/sport/356335-palestinian-flags-football-match/#.V7Wl9spXqJ4.twitter

Celtic fans fly thousands of Palestine flags after beating Israeli football club Be'er Sheva 5-2

Stupid Scots stay out of their ancient tribal conflict and try giving a fuck about the islamification of your nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-34692546
kaleidoscot.com/scottish-tory-leader-calls-for-northern-ireland-to-introduce-same-sex-marriage-7603
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how did the scots become so cucked? I remember when the idea of the average scotsman was a rugged red-haired brute, shame really because I have scottish ancestry

So how long till the jews wake up and realize that they're considered white by nearly everyone but whites and even most of us? How long till they realize that their own actions and pushing of anti-white sentiment are going to get them all ovened by sandniggers? The kikes have only one real option, become pro-white and attempt to keep the majority of whites thinking that jews are white too.

Sandniggers are so easy to get rid of if they wanted, just nuke them on ramadan. Whites are the hard enemy, you cant invade us or nuke us, weve proven a mighty enemy in war.

You have to flood our nations with sandniggers and the lesser races and promote the hard, suicidal leftwing, it appears.

I fucking hate Scotland. Been living here for 4 years and I have never seen so much CUCK in my life. Seriously, people here are cucked beyond redemption, to the point where they admit that the white race is going extinct like it's a good thing.

To make it worse, I am from California! So that's saying a lot.

This is what happens when people only receive diversity propaganda while living in a mostly white country. England votes UKIP because it's filled to the brim with pakis…

but just you wait! Some straight from Africa dindus just moved into a nice house across the street (having loud parties at 3 am), and I keep seeing more and more muslims/niggers every day. Big difference even from a year ago.

Rangers are the redpilled team:

Celtic are the leftist traitors:

???

Well a lot more redpilled than celshit

Laddie, really now.

Supporting mudslimes is laughable

What if they had this much interst in their nations unpayable debt

gb2reddit

Fuck off JIDF, a redpilled person would side with neither kikes nor sandkikes

There isn't a single problem in this world more severe than the Jewish problem. They are the lynchpin on all things shit in this world.

Fuck off kike.

Muslims are only a problem because of Israel.

Siding with the palestinians is the only way we can directly oppose to israel in a normie appealing way. It should be done more often.

How new are you?
Lurk more uber-faggot.

Are you serious? I thought only leftists were stupid enough to believe the "they only bother us because we bother them" dove bullshit.

My mind is full of fuck.

Never, the Golem always destroys it's creator.

Muslims are a problem because of Islam

How about exterminating both of them?

Back to >>>/4cuck/ with you.

FUCKING TAIGS

BATTLE OF THE BOYNE: BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Is that OP pic shopped?

Lurk more, kiddo.

The US proves that a debt does not have to be fully payable to be safe, as long as it cannot be entirely demanded in full the debtor is safe meeting the individual small repayments. The U.K. is in a much better place than the US from a debt point of view.

Doesn't Sinn Féin hold veto power over the parliament of Northern Ireland? ;^)

lad…

Scotland had a proud, great culture, and produced the truest, most rugged of men. Men who think nothing of wiping their asses with sandpaper. It's the reason why Southerners are so much more rugged than those faggot yanks. The real Scots survive in Appalachia, Georgia, Nova Scotia, and all over this continent. That is all the more reason that we must fight this war being waged against the white peoples on our homelands.

To the original Klansmen! 14/88

I know that ya'll in Scotland were mostly against the Brexit, but I hope that you come around when you see how much closer it will bring you to your kin in the new world. A Scotsman has no kin on the European continent. Blood is thicker than water, more valuable than gold.

The fuck user? How can you talk about Scotland and not start off about their women? I don't care if you're a eunuch or a chick or gay or what, start with posting pics of scottish women or better yet, soundclips of them moaning.

All whites make fine women. Scotts just have more redheads. And, admittedly, redheads are the very best woman period, but I know redheads who are not of Scottish ancestry. One is even fully French!

Those soundclips would be degeneracy, though

The Scotts became cucked by kikes. Dumbass.

The deindustrialization of Scotland has really cucked us, we're so desperate for money up here we'll turn to good goylism

Faggot whos never met a Scottish women detected

pro tip: they're not like that at all

I didn't say anything about what they are like, and I never said that they were more attractive than others. All I said was that I like red hair.

Your reply would have made more sense if it were directed at

are you happy?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-34692546

Back at you m8 :^)

kaleidoscot.com/scottish-tory-leader-calls-for-northern-ireland-to-introduce-same-sex-marriage-7603

Scots continue to try and cuck the rest of the Union
Vile Scottish dykes out of my politics

Independently Muslims are bad, but they are only a danger to us, because of the actions of Jews. If it wasn't for the Jewish influence in our culture we would have killed off the Muslims in our own nations by now and would be able to negotiate with the Muslims who stayed home from a position of strength.

Don't even get me started m80

Quarter English m8.

You can tell the nations are being Islamized when they openly allow for Israhell to be attacked by their pets. If Whites said the same thing though, it'd be jail time.

Yeah you really need to take a lesson from Israel.

People who support Palestine are usually lefties.
People who support Israel are cuckservatives.
Fuck all these sandniggers.

Since when? The Cuckservatives are the ones who call themselves right-wing but sell out Israel.

Maybe you should join the Jews in the oven.

Nobody is selling out Israel - the Cuckservatives support Israel, but are willing to sell out all their domestic principles instead. You really think Jeb Bush and co are gonna abandon Israel?

If they're backing a Democrat, they're selling out Israel.

You're really transparent these days, Schlomo.