Israel: Prison for Marriage with Non-Jews

Why does Israel resist diversity? They preach it but won't practice it.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/israel-prison-marriage-non-jews/
timesofisrael.com/in-ottoman-holdover-israel-doubles-down-on-marriage-restrictions/
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/IntermarriageWhyNot/
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/intermarriage-conversion/
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=BDB5E0F8109BFB2130A1082352CFD414
archive.is/T6MSc
archive.is/pQyUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

newobserveronline.com/israel-prison-marriage-non-jews/

"If Israel can have a wall, why can't we?"
"If Israel can ban race mixing, why can't we?"

Israel is making it easier for us to redpill normies.
not that normies really matter, but still

Bump

I wish assad would bloody bomb that fucking shithole

We can use this excuse to justify for banning the interracial relationship.

Double standards, kike standards.

I was gonna say the same. Nobody is allowed to say anything bad about them.

You can't slide this kikes.

Bump!

timesofisrael.com/in-ottoman-holdover-israel-doubles-down-on-marriage-restrictions/

Get a load of this lying kike.

What?! These kikes make sure nationalism is demonized in the west as racist!

I've known for a long time that kikes made it illegal. However, I didn't know it was jail-worthy.

Which begs the question; how are the conditions for goyim in their prisons?

I'm getting the vibe that kikes are just as blue pilled as their subjects.

Remember how Jonestein was denying that race-mixing was illegal in Kikestan when he had Dr. Duke on, and claiming it was some kind of anti-anchor baby law?

I didn't watch that, but seems dubious to say the least. Of course, he could just be in denial mode, as is the case with agendas.

OY VEY

Intermarriage has created a silent holocaust in this generation. Jewish re-identification and re-education will uncover the deepest treasures in one’s life. Intermarrying may have become fashionable, but it is still wrong and destructive. Judaism, its practices and faith have always been the source of our survival. Holocaust memories alone have not been enough to keep us together as a people. Jewish family life can be a source of pride, joy, and daily inspiration. Jewish education is the key to survival. Assimilation is an illusion to escape from who we are, but it only brings more problems. Survival depends on our efforts to accept and become who we really are. Interfaith marriages have one of the highest divorce rates. Genealogy and family history were always guarded in order to keep our people together.

simpletoremember.com/articles/a/IntermarriageWhyNot/

simpletoremember.com/articles/a/intermarriage-conversion/

Isn't Don Lemon a nigger-jew?

BASED ISRAEL

Oh wow, silent holocaust.

Kek

that last line should be "you can't milk a cow for 70 years"

The lower level ones, anyway. Which makes sense. Would you go and announce your hostile takeover of another company to the guys in the mailroom?

He almost looks like he's wearing blackface. Love the look of embarrassment on her face. He must have just pinched a loaf on the sidewalk or something.

Hot damn, they're blatant hypocrites.

he cares a lot about the right of Asians to date whomever they want, eh?

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=BDB5E0F8109BFB2130A1082352CFD414

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL
WALLS WORK, JUST ASK ISRAEL

Looks like Jews are trying to change their look again. In the future theyll look Asian with droopy lower lips and inexplicably kikey noses and claim yellow people are racist against minorities.

nice archive dipshit

It's so incredible obvious that the kikes are planning to make China their next host.

I hope the chinks don't fall for it and they send their mongrel offspring back to Israel where they'll be hated by their own people.

Israel is training Kai Deng Jews for the infiltration. I hope China notices before its too late.

archive.is/T6MSc

**KaiFeng

israel is still racist! we must do more work there, too many jews there! not enough diversity! spread the zee love!

Kek

Here's the archive of the article.

archive.is/pQyUw

That DiCaprio story says a lot about their racism.

Pol was right again.

Tabloid Talk Shows: a bastion of cultural degeneracy and white humiliation.

But I honestly didn't make the connection until just now when you posted that picture of Maury Povich. And holy shit: Jerry Springer! Of coursh!

Remember this next time some hasbarat tries to say Israel is a secular state.

A. Wyatt Mann was right again.

ignore this and remember to blanda upp, goyim

Why did so many Jews go to Auschwitz?

The fare was free.

Why would the Holocaust have failed if the victims were Islamic?

Because it would have been impossible to get a Muslim to take a shower.

There's a reason why some jews would miscegenate with asians.

And that reason is Lenin, a product of miscegenation of jewish and asian blood.

holy shit disgusting

bump

That reason, my friend, is not Lenin - although he is exceptionally successful infiltrator to Eurasian lands- the reason is that the kike parasite needs a new host after Europeans have been eaten.

Chinks don't even treat their own people like humans, those kikes would never be accepted there.

Personally I think Lenin looks more like he has nigger blood instead of mongoloid blood.

Oy gevalt! What happens in Israel stays in Israel! You goyim mind your own business! It is written in the Torahn that only the Jewish nation has the right be a race!

Polls indicate that there are about 6,000,000 Israeli/Palestinian couples out there denied the right to marry. Sad!

JUST

They are getting desperate it seems. Surely they know they will not survive at the end either if they continue to destroy the west. Kikes have been race mixing and have been swallowing the propaganda they created for some time now.

Do they not count converted Jews as Jews? I'm gonna need to see some evidence/sauce of that.

Jewish whore women love Black men. Something like 50% of kike women in America marry outside their race. This is why kikes are so terrified

Jews are considered white by everyone who isn't Holla Forums or Stormfront.

jews dont call themselves white

Kill yourself inbred kike sandnigger

Stop being a fucking retard.

Yeah and by jews

I'm just stating the truth, man. Everyone on my shitlib campus accused me of having white privilege despite being 100% Ashkenazi Jew. I don't know if Jewish communities really do consider themselves nonwhite, but I go out of my way to avoid them when I'm not dealing with family, so I wouldn't know. So, I guess I'll refine my earlier statement. Everyone who isn't Holla Forums, Stormfront, or Jewish considers Jews to be white.

tbh, the jews were pretty stupid thinking that race mixing propaganda wouldnt effect jewish women.

We proved you wrong, “man”. Fuck off.
No one gives a shit about your obviously biased anecdote when reality contradicts it.

Can you find a non-Jew normie who considers Ashkenazi Jews to be anything other than white? Fucking Amid from Cartoon Brew accused Lee Unkrich of practicing "cultural appropriation" for making a movie about Cinco De Mayo when he's a white man, even though he's Jewish.

he just said that normies view jews as white, how is he wrong? walk up to a normie, show a pic of like netanyahu and ask him what race he is. the normie will probably say white

Jews pretend to be White when it fits their agenda in order to push anti White propaganda. Also who cares what the average mongrel in a campus or the street thinks of jews? If you tell a jew that he is White he will probably spit on you

God, I miss the coincidence detector. It was really useful for identifying people like Benwell.

Converts have written about it. The Jews treat them like outsiders even if they k owmore about Judaism, thetorah, Talmud, or tanach than the average Jew. Jews never accept them as genuine Jews because the their blood doesn't contain Jewish DNA.

Oy!

this is because jews after preparing for the move to china

but they will fall for it,
the same way the west fell for it

the jews bait them with the promise of wealth and becoming the next superpower

do you think the tiny dick chinks are going to be able to resist?

except they will, because in return for the acceptence the jews make china the new superpower

5 fucking years since I went full blown hoax, and yet Holla Forums still manages to find ways to make me hate the jews even more.

If only the Romans or Egyptians or Persians had exterminated those filthy creatures back in the day…

That's not really accurate.

What Jews do is label themselves white or non-white depending upon how it fits into their narrative. Royce Mann, the Jewish boy who did the "White Boy Privilege" slam poem is a perfect example of that.

What is dangerous about this tactic is that if you see what appears to be a white person denouncing white privilege, as opposed to a black person, it carries more weight with most people, because it seems like they are without self-interest in the matter.

Jewish privilege is the power to rewrite the history books and hide behind a generic label like white to avoid scrutiny.

Apart from themselves, I've heard Jews irl say they aren't white when it's come up

Alex Jones, your rope is waiting

yeah, and how many pogroms and persecutions have the jews endured in europe?

Ask them why.

And when they give you a whole shit load of reason WHY they don't want diversity…

You write all of those reasons down, and use them when they try to force diversity on you.