Trumps new campaign head is a race realist

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/17/alt-right-rejoices-at-trump-s-steve-bannon-hire.html
Not to mention that he's an Irish Catholic goy who took over Breitbart from Jew Andrew Breitbart and purged the Jewish cuckservitives like Ben Shapiro.

I also remember Trump saying that he read Adios America the book by Ann Coulter which explains the leftist plot to flood America with Spics and turn us into a white Minority country. I'm really starting to think that Trump is completely redpilled about the racial demographic crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gP15F
archive.is/Yn8bF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Margolese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Briskman
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
archive.is/Dd4ZZ
youtube.com/watch?v=p_4ibbRYuWc
archive.is/8P9xR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder how the shills will explain this away. They must be on suicide watch now.

Also

archive.is/gP15F
Stop being a lazy nigger and archive that shit in future

Oy vey! Shut it down. Looks like ben's gone full shekels again!

Sorry, I actually archived it but I forgot to post it.

he should purge that kike republicuck (((Joel Pollack)))

that guy still rails against Trump every chance he gets, like a ben shapiro light

God I fucking hate that faggot.

r8

he was also a democrat until 2006

cool

What? I thought Breitbart was a zionist shithole where mostly jews worked.

Things are looking up!

Apparently it's a media company staffed by Jews that's run and owned by a goy.

Basically the opposite of mainstream media.

Of course Trump is redpilled on race. Remember when he retweeted those nigger crime stats?

10/10 flaky cream sticks.

He also regards himself as "having great genetics"

He also said that he's really smart because of his genetics and he cites his MIT professor inventor uncle as an example of his families genetic superiority.

Most Jews left Breitbart over the Michelle Fields incident.

I still can't believe why would they even take her side.

So a bunch of Goys took over a Jew founded, owned, and run media company and then decided to start dog whistling to Holla Forums?

They thought it would actually sink Trump's campaign, didn't do shit, it actually sank those retards like Ben Shapiro.

Pretty much and Andrew Breitbart was never a Jew. He was always agoy and his adopted parents were Jews. Breitbart was founded by Jews but was never owned by Jews.

If people didn't think it was true, why would he be blacklisted?

Bannon is smart enough to know that it wouldn't do shit.

I think that it was part of his plan to purge Jews/Cucks from Breitbart.

Why are you asking questions you already know the answer to??

Because that's bad think goyim.

Can't have that.

STEVE BANNON IS LEGIT
LOOK AT THAT HANDSOME FACE

Fuck off leftist

Barely related, but I remember a podcast where Maddox was arguing with Dick that there can't possibly be a racial iq gap, and even if there was, we could never acknowledge it because then we would "have to do something about it" maybe it's a quality of leftists that they can't bear knowing that some people are worse off right from birth, for some reason.

We should talk about race mixing kikes more often

Like what? Sterilize the lower IQ niggers? How the fuck could you even do something about it?

Same way Israel did it. Vaccination shots that are really there to sterilize you. That's what they did to the Ethiopians.

He wrote an article that was supposed to be critical of Hillary, and actually managed to find a positive angle on the fucking witch.

I think he's one of those lower-level jews who somehow thinks he's fooling a single soul, and expects to bait and switch people in the 11th hour.

Have the memes gone too far?

old news m8. like 3 months old

divine

Wait a second, I thought Bannon was (((Jared Kushner)))'s recommendation. I'm a little loathe to trust anything that kike suggests, because last time he made a decision for the Trump campaign we lost Corey Lewandowski for no good reason, which did hurt the campaign.

Kushner strikes me as a sort of male "Laurelei", which is a practice wherein a Jewess marries a powerful goy to keep his interests in check for the Jews. Only Trump was already married, so the only way into his family was to send him a Jewish son-in-law.

I can't help feeling as though Kushner reccommended this because he thinks that this is a move that will hurt the campaign. Hopefully it blows up in his face and makes racism mainstream again.

Oy checkin vey!

nice

Sauce me bro.

Sauce on that too? Sounds a bit out there, like breitbart would have to be owned by trump for that.

Look how they treated that lying muzzie frowning man, they were the only ones. I'm convinced at this point that Andrew was whacked, and Jews are keeping this one going because they hope they can influence it's new goy a lot.

Looks like they're wrong, and I would hire good security if i were that Bannon dude.

Obviously, ya dummy. Hes more red pilled than anybody here. He can't even show 1/100th of his power level until he wins. (((they))) are already hysterical about every little thing he says.

They still have Breitbart Israel though. And the comments section on Breitbart is always filled with retards and JIDF.

Well that's it.

We're fucking wizards.

lel

He looks like a less likable Jerry Seinfeld

Not so much anymore. Check out the comments on this article.
archive.is/Yn8bF

So who is the highest-paid American CEO to also be an actual woman?

Is Mr Rothblatt perhaps also the highest-paid mentally ill CEO in the United States? Probably not.

I'am calling dibs on this one.

It says right there it's Richwine.

You're a bit late

Well, what's the one thing that she didn't do for Israel?

Nah, Manafort was Kushner's suggestion.

And honestly, Manafort did a great job at what he was brought in to do (crush the internal "Never Trump" rebellion within the GOP and stop el Rato from stealing the nomination)…

But it was time for him to go, his post-convention game was very weak.

Bannon is a very bad goy.

Manafort fucking hurt us.
I'm glad we got this Louie Anderson looking shitlord on board.
Many jews will kvetch, leftists will be triggered, shills will be btfo and all will be well.

Two of the three (((founders))) are but the third is unconfirmed because I'm too lazy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martine_Rothblatt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Margolese

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Briskman

He does kinda look like a fat robert redford

That pic is just begging for a 'punished bannon' edit

(checkd)

Trump called for more European immigration at a cpac event purely for demographic voting reasons. He also has tweeted multiple times about racial disparity in crime. He frequently says "they didn't exactly come from Sweden" when referring to terrorists. Definitely aware of racial differences to some extent

ARCHIVE THAT SHIT, it's the Daily Beast

Reminder:

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

>A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine.

He reminds me of a potato more than anything else. Even more than he is Jewish.

The potato shaped head overshadows anything. Its amazing quite frankly.

you think it's a conspiracy that he'll be the exact president we want just to be president?

reported

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

archive.is/Dd4ZZ

Bannon seems incredibly Based, but Kek, I just noticed how Sirius XM's logo is literally the echo warning.

No, not really

LOL my first fucking thought too m8

that shit was hilarious. some hook-nosed jewess who was, at best, a 6.5, **and then only if she was willing to do some really degrading shit in publicshut up it's my fetish** pulls what she believes is a classic Wounded Gazelle takedown of the Trump campaign, complete with support from ((("unbiased"))) left wing reporter, only to have it blow up in the faces of all the right people.

it was this episode that made me realize exactly how cucked 99% of Townhall's staff is (Schlicter is ok; he at least accepts and supports the God Emprah's inevitability, even if he still adheres to a number of cuckish principles), as well as how many tendrils (((they))) had in non-kike reporters.

easily a dozen "up-and-coming conservative voices" staked their credibility on the line and got shut the fuck down, only to have to run off with their tails between their legs and try to salvage a few last pieces of corn from the giant shit they just took on their own plate.

webm very much related

I'm glad he's rid of Manafort, and bringing Lewandowski back would be a bad move even if he's better than Manafort. Absolutely based, 10/10, keep this thread on page 1.

10/10 those things are delicious

Breitbart is the closest to a major nationalist/populist news outlet. They even attack neocons.

Hopefully all the Jews will be gone one day and they go full fash.

Lewandowski is needed on CNN to fight the good fight.

anybody got a link to this, would be useful to use against the shills ?

The constant cry of of snowflakes who cannot prepare, perform and meet reasonable expectations to further an organization's goal.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_4ibbRYuWc
He even says and I quote word for word "I'm a gene believer, if you connect two fast race horses you'll usually get a faster horse"

cheers
Trump pretty much is a walking incarnation of damn good genes

He's also a freak who's brain charges twice as fast as normal humans so he only sleeps 4 hours a night.

Manafort was Stone's old partner in crime. It was definitely Stone that called for firing Corey too, he's still insulting him and calling him names on Twitter.

I remember that, thinking of him alone in trump tower at 4am is still a little sad, although it increases the likelihood of his visiting places like this since we know he at least shitposts on twitter in the early hours of the morning.
I believe he said something to the effect of, there's nobody to talk to at 4 in the morning, if i remember right, likely why he spends so much time online

Jews were never purged from Kikebart, that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard come out of TRS.

If 5 writers quit the Times of Israel or B'nai B'rith Ledger, they'd all be kikes too, would that mean there was a "jew/goy split" at those publications?

Is that seriously true? Because we might have a literal ubermensch on our hands.

Nope, it's just that Breitbart is so infested with kikes that any reporters who quit would obviously be members of the tribe.

They are neocohens. They had fucking John Bolton on their radio network yesterday.

archive.is/8P9xR
Yeah Trump has mutant superpowers.

How can one shabbos goy be so based?

What I don't understand is why Breitbart is owned and run by a Goy who embraces us and calls niggers niggers in private.

These faggots literally can't handle the banter. I mean it's so fucking sad, what the fuck.

He's not embracing "us", he's embracing the "Alt-Right", which, if you haven't figured out yet, is controlled opposition to hijack the far-right. Have you seen the new Time magazine piece by Joel Stein?

Do you really think kikes like schvartzes?

Of course not nobody likes niggers. But my point is that Bannon is an Irish Catholic with no Jewish facial features.

Also the subversion of the Alt-right really has failed. 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ are both white nationalist and hate Kikes. Same with TRS and the daily stormer. Are there even any other major hubs of the "alt-right" besides those?

Am I missing something?

The internal republican problems are still there and Manafort is still having to deal with them. They could go Samson option at any time and fuck it all up.

Bannon is there for the media war and to stop Trump getting crucified every move he makes.

B-but Trump is just a kike puppet

I'd also say this Bannon move is a bit of a hail mary to win back neo-con supporters. It's not like the race/immigrant realists have dropped off him.

How could the GOP fuck over Trump at this point?

I hate Geller, but she is pretty fucking useful in digging up rapefugee and other Islamic stories that are otherwise being buried.

convincing voters to not vote

They left because it wasn't Jew-run anymore, and because it supported Trump. They couldn't stay and continuously shoot barely disguised Israel-first kosher diarrhea out of their mouths at Trump 24/7. So Shoahpiro and his accomplices started cooking up little kike intrigues and got fired.

Jews like to siphon-off the intelligent and wealthy and powerful goyim and make them convert. Helps them and hurts us.

red pill time.

This about it.

If he is a good man whom wants something better in this world for his children than a Jewish distopia, he HAS to be what we want. No other fucking way to it now.

If he is a phycopathic monster on the same level as any of the rest of them. If HE wants that full on power to ensure none of his cohorts could ever assail him, and become king of all that there is. He must be what we desire, and kike crushing god emperor.

If he is a narcissistic sociopath whom has realized his death is now soon to be upon him, if he want to REALLY be remembered. To REALLY have stories innumerable spoken of about an man whom seems to have changed the world single handedly, that cities and monuments by the score are raised across the world and his NAME written across the fucking moon for all to see for all time. He has to be what we want.

His desires matter far less than the results. And if he wants anything, he has to go thru us. For the fucking Jews and their slaves will NEVER let him thru.

We win.

Those are some winning digits, friendo.

I remember during one of his earlier rallies, after mentioning his MIT uncle, he said something to the effect of

>I have great genetics. We all believe in genetics, right?

And the crowd cheered.

How do we redpill Trump on the Swedish Problem?

Countless jews in his staff and in his family.
I wonder how Trumpfags will explain this away. They must be on suicide watch now. :^)

That outfit suits Sam Hyde.

screencap worthy comment right here.