EUROPA: NOT AZIL GOOD

Iraqi refugees, very dissapointed in Europe. It is not up to their standards, so they are returning home.
archive.is/qaek8

Everyday spaghetti, macaron, no. Azil here is not good.
Where is free money, house and car? This is no good, human rights Europe you are nazi. I am boss here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vtpgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

old news

are you sure?

totally the reaction of those who " are running away from the horrors of war".

"Migrants who chose to go back to Iraq said the quality of life in Europe was overrated"

Reminds me of that thread yesterday about ungrateful nigger beggars.

this
this is such a good article for me. so many faggots telling me "but user! we have to shield them from the horrors of war!"

You know some kiked up globalist advocacy groups has been filling these goat herders' heads with fucking fairy tales. No pity because they're dumb enough to buy it. They seriously thought they were going to be given free homes, money, jobs, healthcare, fucking everything.

Tons of Iraqis left Finland during the winter. Feels good to live in the north.

and who the fuck told them it was going to be great?
did someone speak of a land of loose western women, free houses and cars, prepared jobs and collect 100 shekels as you pass turkey onto france?

3rd worlders gonna 3rd world

with countries filled with these sorts, no wonder it's backwards violent shitholes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They were binational curious and discovered the fantasy did not live up to the reality.

They thought they'd get luxury sportscars and free blonde harems. Never underestimate the stupidity of a semite.

I truly wonder when the normies will become woke too the stench now in their homelands. Like what figures does it have too be:
2 major Terrorist Attacks in a single month?
9 rapes in a single day?
4 public beheadings in a single week?

Is it that those around us can't form opinions outside what they hear from the MSM?

Moon Man tours sweden.png

5th pic.

People say bad things about Fascism. But do you know what famously *didn't* happen under Fascism? Yeah.

Dont forget all the sweet ten tear old pussy they could grab.

archive.is/vtpgk
"Reasons behind choosing Europe as a destination included perceived security, equality and social justice. The way to Europe was seen as open, which for migrants implied lower risks and costs, and European countries were thought to have favourable immigration policies.
Many participants selected a country of destination based on the presence of friends or relatives and on information, most often obtained by word of mouth, about the ease of obtaining residency permits and the possibility of family reunification.
However, most migrants reported that life in Europe had been idealized and that the reality was more difficult than expected. The main reasons for their disappointment and frustration were the length and unpredictability of the asylum application process, followed by living conditions, which were dependent on the reception system in the country of destination.
The three main reasons for return to Iraq were: extended waiting time for asylum application processing, compounded by uncertainty about the outcome of asylum applications and inability to support either themselves abroad or their families at home; disappointment with the overall experience in Europe; and unexpected need to return to Iraq due to tragic or exceptional family events.
One focus group participant said: “Receiving a residency permit is not as easy as expected. Waiting times are really long.” Another participant said: “Migrants are shocked because life in the country of destination is completely different from their expectations.”"

how about you masturbate?

or maybe we can find you a goat or something, to make you fell at home.

where is blond woman to make sex with? you say your girl is open mind & easy to make sex. Yesterday a woman shoot me with pepper gas. Today another one give me karate chop. Rasist

Good. Shitskin ingrates get the fuck out of Europe and never come back.

If he has no balls he won't have that problem anymore.

only the desert niggers sweeping in from north africa will stay, the lowliest of the low scum in the terror rape moosleem universe so diversity can grow. prepare for the nigger holocaust and get your guns ready