CHRISTIANS DON'T BELONG ON POL

"A man never converses with evil people (unless in order to convert them) who does not leave them with his heart infected, his mind obscured, his senses tainted, his faith weakened by their maxims, his hope lessened, and all his graces corrupted. "

"There is a contagion of minds, as well as of bodies, which communicates itself by the ways and manners of those with whom we converse. And this too often happens, when men, instead of consulting inward truth, attend to the sentiments of others, who had already corrupted themselves, and, by an imposing air, endeavour to corrupt all about them. "

" But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." 2 Timothy 3:13

thanks for reminding me

Christians are fine here as long as they don't insist that everyone on Holla Forums has to be Christian.

D & C thread, fuck off, Holla Forums

I'm not a papist. I don't take orders from cucks. Praise Jesus and Hail Hitler motherfucker.

Pick one.

The heretic Pope can choke on a fucking dick.

Fuck off

Where's that one Iron Pill graphic when you need it.

christians 1
atheists 0

We will redpill all the christians. So they can stay.

So you're saying Holla Forums is evil and corrupt? Dunno m8, doesn't really seem like it.

The thing is, it is impossible to tell the difference between Christians and Holla Forums.

Because they are both anti-white commies.

Nice try, OP

White Christians can't accept as brothers, people who if they would be accepted fight alongside them against people who want to see their kind (including their atheist, pagan and christian family members) eradicated from the earth.

I will accept as a brother any white Christian who will accept that their religion is a "no sale" for me.

No, he's saying he's a d&c shill probably from Holla Forums.

Eat dicks, tripfag.

Why hasn't this d&c thread been bumplocked already?

Holla Forums is full of men who follow the ways of God despite not knowing Him. They attribute His ways as those of their ancestors, as those of their natural people; this is a misunderstanding, but deep down they know the will of God.

They are men who believe in justice, who believe in order, purity, strength and duty. They have a love of family, a desire to make the world a better place. They feel loyalty to their kin and their purpose is to defend and save those who have been deluded.

They know the will of God, many are just not aware that it is His ways that they follow. We Christians have a duty unto these lost children, we must remind them that it is from the creator that all things that are good come. The Creator, God; He is the font of all things, of all righteousness, and all that He made was good.

Evil is a distortion of His creation, disobedience unto His will. It is mixing blood that ought not be mixed, it is glorifying a creature rather than its creator, it is living life with no purpose. Your chaos, your kek, your 'for the lulz', your spite and all the rest is not Godly; it is a perversion of the Godly.

To uphold order, justice, honour; to defend family, tribe and nation; to strive for perfection, physically, mentally and spiritually… these are the divine traits. These are what many on Holla Forums love and follow.

It is the frog worshipers who would cast aside all order, justice and purpose for mere chaos and revenge.

Holla Forums is a Christian board, even if not everyone realises it yet.

Can you shills just go away?
It's pathetic to shitposting in a chan to try and get us ti fight each other.
It's even more pathetic that you're failing.

PRAISE KEK :^)

i think you should leave this place

What is it with pagans and being so fucking whiny

It's just circle drawers who are trying to divide Europeans with degenerate new age religions (((paganism))) has not been a thing in Europe for a long long time, in America is where you find these idiots pushing their filth

Yes, Christians are evil and everything has improved since Christianity has lost its power in the west.
Also fuck white people who still have kids, they need to get on board with our collective suicide.

I agree, nigger Christians can fuck off. I'm ok with white Christians though.

Do you know your dubs are worthless and wasted?

Kekites secured GETs that would blow your Semitic mind out of the water if you didn't keep ignoring them.

GETs like Holla Forums's 10,000,000.

Now get out, Universalist Commie.

Sage for shit thread.

Wholeheartedly agreed

Didn't your messiah dine with whores and beggars ?

We just need to get off our asses and start purging evil so that our children can be the men we should've been able to be.

Can leftypol fuck off

They do belong here, because lets face it there are a lot of them.

This is d+c and you are a kike.

t. Atheist

I dont mind them being here, I just mind the fact they shill their shit in every fucking thread.

And no /christcucks/, I'm not abandoning kek for your dead kike on a stick.

Cuckold mods christcucks.

Holla Forums was never a Christian board. None of its predecessors were Christian. Stop peddling this disinformation when you know fully that most of us here are not Christian.

No one even paid attention to you nerds copy and pasting 2000+ year old quotes until recently, and that's only because your incessant chanting of "DEUS VULT" excites newfags and Reddit refugees, who don't smell the obvious HONEYPOT you and your ilk have been shilling here.

Sage!