Coalburner Challenge

Are you a bad enough dude to tell every coalburner you see in public she's a whore?

The next time you see a white women destroying her chance to pass on her Aryan genes to her offspring by being with a nigger, go up to her and her pet and tell her she's a filthy whore and should kill herself.

HELL MODE: do it with Trump gear on.

+1 for MAGA hat
+2 for MAGA hat & Trump shirt
+3 if the chimp attacks and you limit him with your CCW

Also, ITT: coalburner general. We share our stories of shaming and ostracizing coalburners in public, coalburning family members, personal stories of coalburners donning the mudshark monocle, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/sgs-2002/wfpim.html
archive.is/DGTXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But please do look like a proper representative of the hWhite race race while doing it.

When I see coalburners I am able, though the power of kek, to show my disdain.
A look of utter contempt destroys most woman, especially if they are coalburning for status "Look I have a nig, how progressive."

What bothers me more is going to small white tourist towns after a lifetime of living around browns, to see

1. A dozen white cucks with dreadlocks
2. Crazy hair colors on white women every day
3. Virtue signalling white couples with an adopted niglet baby along with their white kids

I only saw one obese coalburner in walmart since i've been here, all of the above bothers me much more

I just give them an unapproving look of distaste usually. They know why.

Also i've seen more tattoos here than living an entire year surrounded by brown people. I can see why young whites don't feel comraderie with other whites, i mean what the hell has happened

Are you hoping for Hillary to win or something. We need good PR.

i just normally look at them with disgust and refuse to wave back, acknowledge their nigger, etc

This.

I was at the grocery store the other night and saw a pretty blonde teenager, probably 17 years old, with a nigger. I live in a really white part of town so I was pretty disgusted. I really wanted to go up to her and say "fucking coalburner" but I was wearing the loudest, gaudiest Hawaiian shirt I own.

I thought it best to just let this one slide, lest I look like a clown.

This.

I don't want to get arrested tbh.

her nigger already does that….she knows she's a whore and loves it

Yeah, lets just perpetuate the idea that all Trump supporters are edgy aggressive racists that fuck with people in public. That will help him win.

You should reserve your efforts for getting rid of welfare so they starve to death alone without their nigger baby daddy to provide for them.

I'll do you one better.
Slap the bitch.
Don't say anything. Just slap the shit out of her and casually leave.

Lighten up goys.

It's called hell mode for a reason.

Yes goy get arrested for (((hate crimes))) while wearing a Trump hat :^^^^)

Nah I'm good.
Nice try CTR. I will say that you are stepping up your subversion game quite a bit.

I am very much in love with the saying from these part, "burn the coal, pay the toll", it happens every time.

Here's another: "once you go black, we don't want you back"

This but without the maga hats, I'm not a burger and Trump supporters ARE coalburners.

KEK

Common Filth plz

I just give a snide look of disgust, usually letting the coalburning whore know what's up by looking at the pooskin then her. Also the same with mixed race couples, except I won't glare at the non-white because I don't want to get culturally enriched. I'm a girl, btw. Groids and sheboons seem to especially hate getting "dizreespek" from white women.

It's not a crime to talk shit in America.

u wot m8

I give them extremely disgusting facial expression and they put their heads in shame.

Tits or GTFO

but i believe in natural selection

I like you m8.

How very surprising.

It will be nice if the whipping punishment get legalised for the traitors. :3

That is meant for .

hope you can fight. you also realize how much of a fag youre going to look like if you end up having to stab a nigger and kill him because he attacked you for calling him a pet. youre just going to look butthurt and the news will obliterate you. id stick with looks of disgust unless you have good hands and knockout power.

yeah that's great if you don't mind going to jail

If the traitor is a drug addict and is at busy place with her half breed child then call the cops on them to humiliate them publicly.

It being where I got my barbell, weight-bench, Dreamcast, N64, and a bunch of other good shit from

Women will throw their personal beliefs straight out the window if they are attracted to you.

Post your tits.

I always look at them with a scowl and contempt. That usually works.

That's because their beliefs align with what their mate says they are. Women are inherent followers and are passive members of society, which is why wives often vote the same way as their husbands (if they aren't cucked).

TITS OR GTFO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SJW SHIT JEWS

See a woman with her pet nigger, look her in the eyes, say "Sinful in the Eyes of the Lord".

ckecked
Cool story bro

My 15 year old blonde white neighbor used to coalburn with pic related when he played for the Jays. Serious daddy issues was the reason.

Why didn't you report this you cuck?

APEX KEK

I'm definitely using this

They let him go eventually did they? Disturbing to see whites suffer.

it's like pissing in an ocean full of piss

No, they killed him.

This is great.
Or, if you dont want to confront directly, just spit in front of fucking whore. Spit twice. An then go away. She will understand. But most importand, bystander girl will understand…

Good.
Pastor was a Jew…

pic related, just remember never relax.

THE VIDEO
NOW

Just realized:
Dindu nuffin=double negative. All of the 'dindu nuffins' ever heard were just affirmations of the violent character of the criminal in question.

Oh the memes…

Woah what'd he sell? I mean those Dutch have extreme liberal views on drugs and are aren't so bad except the high amount of mental illness tenancy to bike everywhere and eat chocolate all the time… Fucking degenerates, maybe it is for the best.

How can the dutch who have such good genetics be so fucking stupid?

Oh look. A Shillary bot is trying to get something they can put on the news to yell, "All Drumpf supporters are raaaaayciiiis."

Nice try (((OP)))

HEY FELLOW Holla ForumsFRIENDS.
Why dont you go out side commit hate crimes and probably get yourself stabbed or shot whilest implicating Donald Trump as an instigator of "bigotry".
Surely nothing could go wrong :^)

truth and dubs. Glad I'm not the only sane person here.

Its honestly the lowest quality bait I've ever seen. And I've been on different Holla Forums boards for a while now.

I usually just spit while staring at them before I pass.

I've yet to see anybody in public. I haven't even seen single mothers of mulattoes.

How is calling a woman a whore in public a hate crime or in anyway illegal?

Plz explain….

experienced same thing
(don't know what it is in english, basically in germany it's the place where the marriage "officially" happens, so the official part, the wedding festivities come after)

no mother to be seen anywhere
no father to be seen anyhwere

so close

be lucky, I see them nearly every time I go out and shop. I feel bad for the little mongrels, they shouldn't exist and they don't belong anywhere. I have no sympathy for the coalburner though, they always have a trashy look or aura about them.

don't be a cuck
don't feel sorry for the mongrel children
they are future enemies

heck they are enemies now, because they consume ressources that could be used for white children

Feminism.

I think you misunderstand. I feel bad for them because they're alive in their current state, nothing good comes from them so just put them down like a zika brainstem-only baby to save everyone the hassle of dealing with the damn thing because there's no positives to having such a thing exist.

I agree
its bad enough the women that gave birth to them are useless and for the trash now

they should be put down too

You're autistic if you don't realize being a girl is relevant to these situations. You're probably a virgin too.

getting pissed off at them isn't good if that's what they're going for (dad issues). It is good around college age lib ones, though, who might have no idea race mixing has issues.

Ignoring them, diverting your eyes as if they are diseased, that drives all of them nuts. Works on dyed hair girls too.

D E V I L I S H
"Well she doesn't look a thing like you if I'm being honest."
A B S O L U T E L Y D E V I L I S H

So true.

As for as nogs go she could have easily done much worse tbh.

She probably drowned the kid and hung herself from the ceiling that night, user.

Excellent, even if it might be fake. Have some anime titties as a reward.

I don't get this meme.

You saved the small version.

it's not a meme, you're a retard.

wew

You're autistic if you think you can announce on Holla Forums that you're a girl and not be asked to show you're tits.

Tits or gtfo.

Newfag detected.

Why are you slandering the traditions of my ancestors ? Dutch have always rode the bike into battle.

Nice fantasy. You'd get your ass kicked.

Hello Britpol funny enough not every country has laws to protect special snow flakes from getting their feelings hurt.

Was just gonna say this. Why would you wear a trump hat while calling out a coal burner? This thread is fucking retarded.

If by any chance situation is real and person indeed have been killed later on, those fags doing the beating deserve no praising whatsoever.

I'm generally against snitching, but:
1. fuck up young ho's hustle
2. fuck up stupid nog
3. further wreck the circus know as professional sports

Everybody has aged horrible except for the guy in the black T-shirt who still has his smug grin.

I bet he said her dating a nigger would be bad news and they all criticised him.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!

Then what about Brother Dean?

CHECKMATE

To be honest the girl on the right is much sexier looking now that she's packed it on.

Type of girl to fuck nigger is not type to marry, nigger take bad ones like maggot eat bad skin, they have use, not like fucking chinese! Chinese is worse nigger than real niggers.

Do that and be officially pronounced Grand Troll of the Kek Kek Kek.

'It looks just like you' and variation there of, are the absolute best insult you could ever fucking give.

I would like to think I might have help avoid some coal burning myself.

Considering how stark the difference in reactions she gets is, and how nothing has changed with her coworkers. It is obvious now that she understands how much she fucked up just smiling at the ape. Even an woman can figure out that lesson, and extrapolate what the fuck would happen to her chances at catching a decent man if she was known to have opened her legs for a nigger.

I would love to fuck her, but you gotta stand by principles so will never converse with her again. Hopefully it is a lesson well learned so she saves her genetics from the folly of this societies idiocy. But considering how cruel the indoctrination, I am sure when she moves on to another store/job she will likely forget this valuable lesson in what happens when even the risk of coal burning results in such a response and go with what ever idiocy her childlike brain wants.

Their government might be worse than African governments, but Chinese aren't worse than niggers.

hes full of shit act like you been online before

Why don't you stop being pussies and call out niggers who are with Aryan girls in public? Don't fuck with a defenseless girl and her child.

Plus women understand body language very well. You could give a look of disgust and she'll know exactly what you mean by it. Or do subtle trolls like asking her if she's babysitting.

Indonesia bro, is that you?

Show your tits or fuck off

poms are getting cucked left and right by Mehmet al-hayyid and igor kowalski hahahaha

Insulting them in public will only make the think black men are better.

If you really want to make coal burners squirm…

GET FIT, EDUCATE YOURSELF, THEN GET RICH

which shouldn't be hard for a lot of you anons, you guys seem pretty intelligent for the most part.

Nothing and I mean nothing will make a coalburner loath herself that seeing a handsome, fit, rich and smart white guy.

there is no such thing as race mixing

the skull type comes out as nigger white or asian no matter what races mix

the jew has convinced the populations that races can mix which is one of the biggest lies of the world

fair point. we're not dogs.

You may have gone somewhat too far here, user.

Faggot.

Tbh, I've not seen very many coal burners. I live in a fairly small town and don't shop at walmart.

I have seen some bean-burners. Tbqh, any girl who has a child with a beaner couldn't get a decent white man anyway…her genes are already shit.

>tfw living in Chicago

Well as long as she didn't actually defile herself I think she can be easily fixed like most women. Good on you for sticking to your principles, we need more men like you.

what if it's a bean woman with a white man.
My cousin settled down with a tall German dude, She has stated that she prefers tall blonds in the past so I suppose she got her wish. she's very pale if that is any comfort.

It still ruins her bloodline

That doesn't make it better at all. Frankly mixing with spics bothers me more than blacks because they pass as white more easily and thus are more likely to substantially infiltrate the gene pool. Blacks have been here since the country was founded, and yet as recently as 100 years ago a strong majority of the country had green/blue eyes (even counting the 10-15% black population). Thanks to beaner invasion, that number has been reduced to a small minority.

Mixing with spics is the ultimate cuckoldry because spics are actually threatening to ethnically conquer the USA.

I did back when I was in High School.

I walked up to her table during lunch, and asked her in front of all her friends if she was dating a Nigger I knew she did, I asked so it would be clear why I said what I said later she says yes.

In front of 7-8 preppy coalburner lovers, I called the mudshark a whore, and got away with it.

wew

Well, spics are mostly Catholic. They hold many traditional Catholic views with regards to family. This is why they don't get abortions or shirk responsibility.

If we kicked out the cucked Pope and brought the Catholic Church back to its roots, I wouldn't mind a Catholic America.

OP IS A SEMITE

Religion is secondary to race. I would take a white America of any Christian sect over a mongrel Catholic America. Look to Mexico to see what that would look like.

L E L

Naw you're safe. A white knight would come to your rescue so quick your head would spin. Unless you are scared of a nigger yelling and spoopy hand motions.

Also, black women are mostly all talk and no walk. They want to appear scarier than they really are but as soon as you stomp back they usually back down. Here is a friendly reminder: black women can't fight. Most women can't fight actually, but this also applies to black women. Another friendly but obvious reminder: This only applies when a black woman is alone. Never approach niggers in groups.

Hispanic women on the other hand will hurt you and possibly cut you. So it's best to not say anything at all. Out of all the other races hispanics girls are the only ones who can out nigger a niggress. It's a weird hierarchy but I've seen time and time again.

t. another female who's had more than my fair of close encounters with non-whites

Half-breed niggers are gently placed right back into the black gene pool. Look at Obongo for proof.

I'd take the challenge if it were even possible for me
Not that i'm complaining but it is a little strange to be so against something I have no experience of myself.

sage because blogpost

Implying any one here goes outside at all 1/10

1/2
OK, that's your suggestion/challenge but you didn't state your objective?

If the objective is simply to cause offence or instigate violence (you said to say it in front of her boyfriend) then you should know that this is only only foolish and immature behavior serving no useful purpose, but is also very risky from a health and safety, as well as a legal perspective.

If on the other hand, your intention is to utilize shame as a tool for reforming her behavior, then you are very off-track with your thinking, very off-track, so much so that I am reminded of the self-evident truth, being that most Holla Forums lads really need a crash course on female psychology.

I'll try to briefly explain why both motivations are at best poorly thought out, at worst malign encouragement intended to bring harm upon my White brothers, although I expect that any replies to my avuncular advice to be met with the usual accusations of " kike ", " coward ", " faggot ", " mgtow ", " white knight ", " nigger lover " and so on, I love every one of you as a brother and making myself the target of hurtful, untrue remarks is a price worth paying if a single one of you is kept from harm.

So anyway, listen up boys. First of all, insulting strangers in the street may seem like a good way to demonstrate your courage and manhood but it is very dangerous. It is a scientific fact that Black men have both elevated testosterone levels and a diminished capacity for impulse control. This explosive combination inclines the negro towards violence and criminality, traits which can be evidenced by reference to FBI or regional/local police department offender statistics.

Insulting a man's sexual partner in his presence is perhaps the surest way to bring about an immediate and violent confrontation with said gentleman, and adding a personal racial element to your provocation will virtually guarantee an immediate response involving felonious violence. You are 16-24 years of age and probably consider yourself immortal but in fact your age group has the highest homicide victimhood rate of any demographic. Every day in the United States, young men just like you become cold dead statistics lying rotting on a mortuary slab.

Well, that escalated quickly, don't you think? We have jumped from an insult to a life or death situation, all for an act that will accomplish nothing of benefit to the White race, for reasons that will be explained shortly.
This isn't /k/ so we will skipl the theorycrafting of combat scenarios and discussions of caliber, 21 foot rule, suffice to say that if violence erupts, which is likely, then there is a good chance that someone will end up dead. Also bear in mind that it could be the woman who pulls a gun or a knife, are you going to kill a White woman when, presumably, it was her you set out to "save"? Unforeseen consequences are a bitch don't you think?

So, we are at the point where you or he ends up dead or seriously injured, perhaps crippled for life. If it's you then the White race has lost a part of its future, not only you but all of your descendants, potentially thousands of White people who will never exist. If it's him, now you have to defend yourself in court, juries don't like men who make women cry and they don't like racists either. Plea deal for 25-life, man down, you're out of the fight.

Feels like this board is Holla Forums-lite.

2/2
Now, what if you actually want to reform the coal burner's behavior rather than simply raising chaos and violence for shits and giggles?

Well, the same dangers exist regardless of your intentions but there is something important you should know and realise: White women parade themselves with niggers in order to rebel against White men. Negative reactions are exactly what they are aiming for. This is what Simon Sheppard calls the Second Level Mindfuck. Insulting, chastising, berating, frowning, tutting, shaking your head or going into a full-on rage will not have the effect you desire, in fact it will accomplish the polar opposite. Acknowledging the lost woman's behavior will act as positive reinforcement, feedback which rather than lessening her desire to flaunt a nigger on her arm, will give her a tingle of satisfaction in her belly and embolden her to do it more often. The motive of the coal-burner is multifaceted but rebellion against daddy and the desire to filter out weak men are core aspects. The female (and indeed the male) mind has not kept evolutionary pace with cultural advancement. Our wetware is still physically tuned to an environment where a woman's husband would without hesitation, kill on sight a member of an alien tribe caught hanging her from his arm, thus demonstrating his strength and supremacy, and quelling the neurotic fear growing in his wife, that primal need for reassurance that her man is up to the job of protecting her from danger, beast and human. If victorious then her anxiety would be stayed for a while, having seen with her own eyes the might of her protector. If he lost then the loss was only his, as his replacement was already there, ready to give his seed and feed his soon-to-be offspring. Today these tests and trials normally take a more subdued form and are known as shit tests, yet the woman's lizard brain does not know that it is , as far as her subconscious mind is concerned, the men of her tribe are supposed to be killing these men. Of course you could ask 1,000 women why they flaunt niggers in public and not a single one would have the correct answer, such is the nature of subconscious drives.

Indeed this is what she desires, she wishes to be dominated, which is why shaming for walking with the Black will have no effect, it is seen as evolutionary failure, her subconscious observes you insult and sees only failure to take what is yours by birthright.

Because of the time in which we live, acting according to biological protocol that is 10,000 years out of date and sorely in need of patching, is not a winning strategy. Human evolutionary psychology has not yet accounted for law enforcement, prisons and capital punishment. I am aware that I have not proposed a solution, nor was it my intent to do so. Simply know that OP's suggestion is not a beneficial course of action in our current social and political environment.

The following 2002 essay by the great Simon Sheppard may be of interest. His site heretical.com is also well worth perusing, the section on game theory integrates many topics relevant to Holla Forums and articles cover Jews, Blacks, feminism. Sheppard is an old school UK racialist, anti-Semite and anti-Feminist nationalist, he has been jailed several times for "hate speech" against Jews and has not been persuaded to join the shitbag of e-celebs who shill here. In other words he is the real deal.

heretical.com/sgs-2002/wfpim.html

tl;dr OP made a bad suggestion that is not in the interests of individuals or the White race.

+4 if the chimp attacks you and you knock him the fuck out with an elbow.

It's summer.

I wonder if this would really work. We all know that most niggers don't have shame but i would take a guess that there are some that do. We must find them and do this.

I live in a pretty Liberal part of Australia, it's considered discrimination to call somebody a racially based insult in public

Here is the worst thing I have seen:

My female cousin was a huge bitch in high school and ONLY dated blacks. Major jungle fever. Eventually her parents got divorced and bad shit happend. She worked at a store near us that was near impossible to avoid. My mom hated her because she did something bitchy (called the cops) to her sister (my aunt) during the divorce (the Dad was unemployed and she was only one that worked, he went and sat at a public library all day). So we are at this store and she is talking to my mom and because my mom wants to be a smug bitch to her she tells her to aplogize to her mom (my aunt). She mouths off something bitchy back (keep in mind my mom lent $15,000+ to this stupid slut) and my mom said (im paraphrasing from memory but very close to this) "You don't have to apologize, but I won't bail you out ever again. If you need help just go ask your boyfriend. Can you tell the difference between his dick and your shit?"

This tbh
Hope he's homeless and freezes this winter. Then I can have a magical white Christmas

Why wouldn't you call her a coalburner? Saying whore just sounds like a butthurt non sequitur.

rando coalberners wave at you?

checked, but…

THEM CHECKS

also tits, you know the ancient chan tradition, and we are traditionalists aren't we?

On topic: don't do it with MAGA stuff. It will give fuel to the libs "trump supporters are raycissss" ok we are but we don't need for the majority of the population to know… yet

sage

not true in any significant way

My culture and race are being exterminated but I don't want to get in trouble.

THAT will piss her off.

Well, I once told a passing by fat coalburner how "her beautiful child looks like her mother" with a smug face. Man she looked freezed.

Why I'm a bit afraid of doing this is because some of those may actually have been raped by a nignog but even then they should have had an abortion…

Why do you care if a woman has sex with a black man?

Seriously….
They lift more than you do, don't they deserve your women?

God knows your pathetic ass values no masculine trait except muscles… and they have more, fool.

I wasn't aware that this was even an option

it's hilarious how much you stick out as not belonging here that you could even posit that any one of us wants an assuredly herpes-infected piece of trash

Seriously?

By every metric that you pathetic fucks actually give a fuck about..

Black men are superior men than you bastards?

What do you got?

White skin?

Is that all you have to offer, you pathetic beta?

And don't you dare tell me that white people are more intelligent, jock…..

Because you aren't.

You are so obcessed with the survival of "White" people, that you don't care that only the dumbest white people are breeding.

Which is exactly what the jews want, you dumb asses.

I think looks of disgust will only enhance a coalburner's perception of white men as weak and incapable of genuine retaliation, which is the reason she's what she is in the first place
delivering a firm "you make me sick" followed up by spitting on the ground I feel is a better way to communicate your disgust

What are you trying to say? That isn't a very coherent comment.

Waste all of your time lifting to impress white women…

Jews will outsmart you and conquer you.

>DEY ALL WANT DA BLACK MAN AND HIS Average, 5 inch 10 INCH Dildo PENIS

Ok Juden, whatever you say.

ridicule > visible disdain

they get visible disdain from their dads already. only strangers can deliver soul chilling ridicule. snort and try to hide your laughter

Jews want you to lift, to make sure that women only breed with the dumbest goys.

We did it, Holla Forums!

White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar, police say

>“He tells them, ‘Yeah, I stabbed them. I’m a white supremacist,'” Lower said. “He begins talking about Donald Trump rallies and attacking people at the Black Lives Matter protest.”

archive.is/DGTXY

Somebody got bullied in high school!

The average Holla Forumslack is atleast 15 points above the average, we are the smart people.

;)

absolutely shocking

Only white people should get bullied, and only the smart ones.

Jews are exempt from bullying, right hitler?

I smile at them knowing they ruined their life and the nigger will probably beat them at some point so I don't even have to. Seeing a white girl being with a nigger is like seeing a dumbass drinking a bottle of bleach.

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD GENES

White girls are least likely group to stray outside the race anyway, because all white women through history who stayed had their genetics destroyed, so all white girls alive today are the daughters of women who did not stray.

What grinds my gears is niggers RAPING white girls, since that's not the girls choice, that girls genes might have been worth keeping.

Yes, you got bullied, I hope they bullied you hard, as punishment for a life time of hatred!!

;)

Delivery niggers aren't customers.

But you don't hope THEY got bullied hard, right?

kek, meaningless gibberish!

go fuckyourself then cuck

kill yourself

kek, you noob, ostracization is one of the strongest tools humans have to keep their own in line. Haven't you heard of r/K selection theory?

Wow, meme magic is real. I hope this thread gets deleted. Really bad PR for the God Emperor.

My little sister has anonymous sex with black men. She got caught with an ad on craigslist for it. She just recently turned 17. But that was not the first time, she'd been at it for a few years by then.
When she was younger, she was the sweetest little girl, like most of em. Always a great kid. When she was in elementary school my family (mother, brother, her, and me the oldest brother) had to move across the country for various reasons.

My little sister had the advantage of a mother who loved her very much, but her dad lived across the country and rarely got in contact, maybe a few times a year. My mom, bless her heart, had an extremely strict and abusive (her dad choked her out once) childhood herself so she has a very hard time disciplining her children. I also had some behavior issues, though not nearly as bad, as a kid but have ironed them out by now through self-discipline. While I lived there I acted as a sort of dad to my younger siblings and for the most part things worked alright. But when I left for college it all went to shit.

Almost overnight my sister became nearly uncontrollable, at least by my mom's means. No punishment could stick and my mom worked too much to be there enforcing the rules. Any groundings went ignored, anything taken away would be stolen back or replaced. She refused to get up in the morning for school under any circumstances or threats. She snuck out more nights than not. My mom's jewelry started mysteriously disappearing. Keep in mind that they weren't desperately poor or anything, lower middle class at worst. She'd started hanging out with a bad crowd. White trash, all of em. Smoking weed in the bathroom, skipping school, that kind of shit. And they all had completely absent or just neglectful parents.

Over time it just got worse and worse. My little sister was the dominant figure in the house. When I'd go to visit, she'd talk down to everyone and constantly have a shitty attitude, but nobody called her on it for fear of "setting her off". She even had my mom's boyfriend spooked of her. It was shameful. She talk shit to me and I'd have none of it, she'd throw a temper tantrum and storm out of the house, and my family would be pissed at me for causing trouble. Fucking disgraceful. My mom started using tracking software and keyloggers on the computer and her phone, and this was when we found out how bad things really were. Getting fucked in the ass in vans at football games, sucking dick for cigarettes or just rides across town. Anonymous sex with older men, of every race. My poor mom almost lost it. Keep in mind she was like 14/15 at this time.

My mom tried everything she could think of. Extensive counseling for her and my sister, family counseling they insisted I participate it, even though it was all a massive waste of time. Every counselor we had was either some effeminate whiny beta who took my sister's side, or some woman who advocated more tolerance and understanding. As if the problem in the first place wasn't entirely too fucking much tolerance and understanding. It helped nothing. My sister learned to discipline my mom by faking suicide attempts whenever my mom would get too harsh with her, once for something as petty as not buying her ice cream. And it worked every time. And the worse my sister behaved, the more the state punished my mom, various court dates and other shit forcing her to take time off work. Every time I visited I saw how my sister was a drain on the entire family, emotionally and financially. I had a new brother by then, and he was starting to take after her.

Eventually I talked some sense into my mom and got her to send my sister to some home for troubled kids. Almost every other kid there had abusive parents or had been raped or some shit, but my sister had no trauma to speak of aside from having a good mom and a bad dad. And always, she'd be on her best behavior there, earn the affection of all the counselors and have them all convinced that my mom was a bad guy and forcing her into these behaviors. Then they'd send her home where she'd brag about just telling the counselors what they wanted to hear, she'd start being a fucking cunt again, and would get sent back or to a new one. This cycle repeated multiple times.

And is still ongoing. My mom at this point just seems to be waiting for my sister to turn 18 so she's not legally responsible for her anymore. My sister always talks about getting legally emancipated, but she never does it. My sister is an intelligent girl and charming when she wants to be, but I'm beginning to suspect she's a sociopath.

This kind of shit is why I'm terrified of ever having a daughter.

jesus fucking christ dude I didn't know it could get so bad

The children of single fathers statistically do far better than the children of single mothers. And of course neither do as well as kids with both parents. So just don't have kids until you have a girl really worth having kids with, and you'll be fine.

Whites are stronger than blacks.Go look up the proportion of dead lift champions, power lift champions, and wrestling or grappling champions that are black vs white.

Blacks are fast–faster than whites, usually, which is very useful for running away after robbing somebody–but they can't fight for shit, they can't think for shit, and the average white guy could, if he's ever actually fought in his life, tear the average black guy to pieces.

Nothing extraordinary in beating the dead horse. If you truly believed race mixing is inherently bad, you would see she is already in a shitty position.

So you want me to get my ass beat by an angry nigger or do you want me to end up on national news? I can already see the headline "Racist trump support berates unarmed black man, shoots him dead"

What the fuck is your end goal OP?

Only jews are allowed to be smart, goy….

Smart white people we call nerds and remove from the gene pool for israels bennifit.

I would but I'm a fat NEET and my town has a small non-white population.

A white man is now in jail while the girl will keep on coalburning.

In fact because there's one less white dude, a white girl will either have to fuck a nigger or die childless.

This is like niggers burning their own neighborhood and calling it victory.

The proper way to get back at coalburners is to have more children, and be more successful.

How (((convenient))) to be all that while doing something horrible in the eyes of normies that is. Pure coincidence and totally not a false flag or anything like that goy.

And the moral of the story is:
It is extremely important for women to have a strong man in their life, otherwise they become shitty beings.

You can't forgive a woman smiling at a negro despite being indoctrinated since youth? Stop being so bitter, get laid, 9/10 is rare as fuck

This could have all been avoided if your mother took no shit and hit your sister with an open palm

This happened a few months ago

i dunno where this no spanking nothing physical society pushed shit comes from
people are such pussies
i manned up after my mother wopped my ass with a fuckin bat
i learned not to do shit that most people continued to do and ended up in prison
fuck is wrong with white western people, thank god i was born in the eastern parts of eu

Spanking teaches kids to be a bitch. "DO WHAT I SAY OR YOU GET HURT" becomes how they are taught to accept authority.

Your kid is causing trouble? EXPLAIN until he fucking gets the point, and then have him explain it back. If they don't understand the problem, they wont fucjing fix it.

Btw, niggers get whooped all the time. Does it do fucking anything but make them fear and disrespect authority? Does it?

This is great meming, the BLACKED used in this context

i highly doubt that niggers can comprehend the same level of good vs bad
and no, if you fuck up there should be consequences, thats how you go to get a MBA and not play games daily and cry about how niggers steal your jobs , when the only thing you are good to do is work in a callcenter or flip burgers for a negroe that has done the same thing for 20 years

Jesse Barfield?

obvious hillary shill trying to hurt Trumps good name and intentions. Go do something for your queen like help her feel less exhausted 24/7 and gtfo of here.

This is the primary reason why parents spank their children.

Good. If they jailed him obama would've pardoned him.

Nothing wrong with shaming coalburners.

But here's a question that probably won't go over well on a board full of weebs: how many of you are up for shaming a white male/Asian female couple? Because personally I see it a LOT more than coalburners.

Yeah, in the grand scheme of things, a little half-zipperhead Supreme Gentleman is probably not as much of a tragedy as a single mom with a mulatto half-nig, but that's setting a pretty low bar and its still unacceptable degredadation of white blood in my book.

I'm not even going to start on the poor sexless shut-ins wirh waifu body pillows, because that's just low-hanging fruit, but I'm starting to see a lot of white men with their Eliot Rogers kiddies in tow and yellowtail wives.

We all want white women to stop fucking blacks, but every white who spawns a chinklet is adding to the problem by diluting white blood while reducing the pool of white men available for white women.

They are still race traitors.

"Supreme Gentleman" was Half-Jew.

..and there is the problem

Home school
Loving Mom & DAD with at least one at home
Discipline in love

Myself and others close to us followed these rules….kids are all normal functioning adults now with jobs, responsibilities and a life. No party years, no whoring…and every liberal we talk to wants to know how we did it. I tell them to fuck off because they don't want to do what it takes anyway (I hate liberals because when we were raising our kids a "friend" found out we disciplined our kids and called the police….the police told her to go fuck herself and that it was legal….never talked to her again).

Oh and if someone tells you home schooling is evil then they are repeating the lie that the MSM and Jewlywood push. They turn out with better social skills than most kids because they aren't stuck in a concentration camp being told they are children and how to think….they spend their time around kids and adults of all ages.They also have a greater drive to succeed than most kids because they have been taught to be self motivated and have a better self discipline. I didn't have to "red pill" my kids. They did that all on their own.