Gab.ai : The social media alternative to cuck Twitter

Andrew Torba released an alternative to Twitter a few days ago, and it has quickly picked up steam through promotion on reddit's r/the_Donald.

With Twitter's gross and obvious habit of censoring content that contradicts the narrative, an alternative platform for communication and sharing is imperative.

Trending hashtags suddenly disappear once they reach critical mass. CTR shills and (((famous people))) with blue cuckmarks are artificially lifted, just as they are on facebook. #blacklivesmatter gets special emojis and #bluelivesmatter is snuffed from the trending topics. Leslie Jones hoots and howls her racist remarks because she's a diversity, but Milo is banned for turning trolls on her.

Gab.ai retains the features of twitter, but excises the bullshit that makes Twitter unbearable.

gab.ai/

The site is live now, and only an email is required to join. It's in beta now, so there's a short wait to join. But it's worth it, this shit is much comfier than Twitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewish-languages.org/jewish-english-lexicon/words/176
twitter.com/AutomateAds)
accounts.google.com
ixquick.eu,
twister.net.co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lad…

The designer didn't do that on accident.

ONE OF US

Isn't gabai a literal Jewish word?

I remember this now.

Twitter isn't dead yet so

Sage

Hi, shills. Found the hidden latch to the furnace? Back you go.

>>>/oven/

Isn't the whole point of us using twitter to help disseminate information and our narrative to normalfags? If we wanted to talk among ourselves we would just go on here.

Reported too.

This.

That.

This isn't just for chatting among ourselves. A lot of normal people are also sick and tired of Twitter's shit. One reason it is allowed to get away with it, is because it doesn't actually compete with other social media platforms.

"We have a gabbai rishon [the one who calls people to say the blessings and follows along], but we still need a gabbai sheni [the one who only follows along to correct mistakes]."
"Lisa is gabbai today, so she'll be giving out the aliyahs."
"I'm gabbai-ing at shul this weekend."

This is kinda creepy. Are we praising the Torah by using this?

yes

You can continue to use twitter, it's not as if you must delete that.account to join gab.

Gab.ai is still in beta, the developer is actively taking.suggestions and replies to feedback.

Which is a good reason for anons here to get.in early and be a part of the development process.

So what if kikespeak has a word that looks like the url? I'm guessing

is a kike shill for knowing that in the first place.

Dubs don't lie

Dubs lie all the time.

Piss off, rabbi. There was a thread complaining about your twatter alternative the other day.

Okay.

Interesting.

This user has it right, as long as Twitter is not losing any subscribers to it all it will do is serve as a containment.

Tried it. Gab is shit.

Gab is owned by Andrew Torba, founder of AutomateAds (twitter.com/AutomateAds) - An advertisement and data collection management tool used with Google's Adwords and Twitter.

Gab was only worked on for 19 days. And it shows…very few promised features actually up. Trends are broken completely. No PM's.

Gab is BOOTSTRAP with a theme. Uses the same authentication system, nothing has been changed.

Torba plans on selling Premium Gab accounts to remove ads.

Torba says Gab's ads will not be blockable by Adblocking software.

Torba created a "User Service Agreement" on the spot, which was hosted on PASTEBIN due to users trolling him. Prior to that, Gab did not have a ToS/SA. There were mentions of someone finding an actual ToS of Gab which featured no poison pill/canary.

It's a sloppy job, they don't even have SSL for fucks sake.

Thanks user I would of signed up.

saved to help spread the message.

Wew lad. I had no idea.

As far as sloppy goes, I can forgive that. Those features can be added later. But what the fuck is this about data collection and ad shit? I'm gonna have to call this faggot out on it.

The converts need a place to congregate, else they will simply withdraw.

What's the benefit of using this service as opposed to one of GNU Social's various branches?

Anyone else here use GNU Social?

Yeah, check Torba's linkedin.

"AutomateAds.com helps Facebook, Google Adwords, and Twitter advertisers automate the management of their ad spend budgets using artificial intelligence. The company also built a conversational chatbot assistant, Advertise.ai, which is powered by the Automate Ads technology. "

So he's all about ads, and his Gab site is abysmal about security. No way I'm going to use it.

That's a good point tbh, but I want to know more about the ads.

The main thing I want to know is, how does

know what Torba plans to do? Got a link to a tweet? Are you his personal friend?

I'm going to give it a chance because I stopped using twitter, but I'll dig more on the above points.

Other enlightened anons, if you have information please post.

Wew lads.

If successful, to compete directly with twitter and siphon off their userbase. The normies.

Not trying to criticize lad, I'm wondering how you know the plans for gab.

Sage for self-post

Not a friend of Torba's. Signed up for the beta pretty early, thought it would be cool. Was disappointing.

I was on discord when the trolling started on Gab. Users posted gore and Torba couldn't even ban them. People stole the @admin handles as well. That's when people started looking into why it was so poorly launched.

I'll look for links for you.

I would rather try to destroy Twitter with shitposting and shitlording than move to another site.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

You missed part 2 of that.

Lots of bugs, SSL not up, no search function.

Excuse the gore, the trolls were hilarious.

What is that?

Someone asked for proof of pro accounts upthread.

Damn my screenshots look shitty. Gotta fix that.

anyway what happened with freech thing and the software behind it?

It seemed pretty much like twatter and was open source.

How is this better, other than the supposed traction it's gaining?

Great news. We need something more exciting than Twitter.

This is far from great news, the owner is a kike trying to cash in on the sudden uprise in Twitter cuckiness and wrote this piece of shit in 20 days to try and cash in real quick and sell off user data

stay far the fuck away, it's dead on arrival

For this to not become dead in a few months like voat, they'll need some sort of feature that links up a Twitter account, posting everything you post there on gab.ai as well. In addition, it could be possible to switch linked accounts, so that if one gets shoah'd, both feeds will still be accessible on gab.ai.

This would guarantee continuous content from anyone that supports the platform, as they wouldn't have to commit to updating an extra social media account for minimal additional influence. It would also give anyone Twitter bans an immediate fallback account, weakening the power of a Twitter ban.

Another must - have feature is the ability to 'retweet' a post from Gab.AI onto Twitter. Free advertisement for gabai, and another middle finger to Twitter's staff.

It's probably just "gab" as in speak informally.

If I'm wrong and it is a new kike scam, then expect it to get massive traction after twitter shuts down ("the one who goes behind and corrects mistakes").

When you put it this way this is no longer good news. What's the alternative?

GnuSocial, Diaspora?

I'm not understanding, why did he bother putting together an entire new software suite rather than just rolling an instance of GNU Social? The software's already there.

If your a windows fag use snipping tool if Linux download screenshot tool. I hope Lydia is your shill name, and that you don't use gmail for regular communication.

Google is worse than Facebook.

When you are logged into Google chrome all your search and web history + Youtube search and history are being archived. All that data can be used by LEO (law enforcement organizations)

You will never be able to delete it, they have multiple copies of your data. They just turn on a flag when you press delete and make it invisible to you.

You can see your history here,
accounts.google.com

Fucking brillant, but, wouldn't twitter block an API that does that? They are known to be dicks with their API.

Better control over your code.

I've been meaning to get off chrome/google since they've demonstrably been shilling for Clinton.

Any good search engines though? Is Bing search still shit?

I use ixquick.eu, found it here so I guess it is fine

I'll check it out, ty

I use as well. I've heard anons saying it's shit now for privacy though. They made some strong arguments.

You can never win.

OP here. I am not worried about gab anymore, and will continue to use it.

As far as ads go - I hope they make money somehow. I want them to gain populaity as has sli.mg, or as have news sites such as Breitbart or Drudge. If it's merely a high-traffic website in the future, how is that different from m00t and cuckchan? It won't gain enough interest except for a target community.

The rest of the points, being a cash grab - no. I think it was hurried because there.isn't much time left in the election. This will be most useful if it can be used to help Trump win and to counter Twitter's disinformation.

Why?

So don't log in to Gmail/Google while using Chrome? Only do it on other browsers.

IIRC in the EU that's against the law.

ixquick is just an anonymous use of Google. So Google can't track you, but if results are censored on Google they're censored on ixquick too.

pathetic shilling

Without users the platform means nothing.

dropped

by accident, you are by an accident, you are not on an accident you fucking pleb.

Nigga, Twister is blockchain-based, meaning the network exists as long as people use it, and it's not controlled by ANYONE.

twister.net.co/

Why the fuck would I need social media? Please sell this to me in a way that isn't "hurr durr u need it"

It's a propaganda tool. Also we need you on it far more than you need it for yourself. The culture wars are won by numbers these days.

Imagine some thing that you like. Now imagine someone more autistic than you that is obsessed with that thing, and keeps up to date on that thing finding new things to like about your thing by using social media, e.g. twitter.

This is pretty much why I use sites like twitter. For the individuals that will always be better than places like Holla Forums or anywhere else.

I'm still waiting for Leakr.

Not only does it sound like an even gayer version of Grinder but it's also way too hard for normies to use.

Good idea in theory not in execution.

BOTNET
O
T
N
E
T

Do you just say this about every browser/app/software?

When it is botnet then yes. Are you using chrome you faggot?

You're just like a typofag, I'd post that smuggiebut I'm sure you've already seen it.

Another reason to sign up now, is to get a good username while they are still available. Since it's uncensored, you could theoretically choose any username.

There's another one that's being made currently, owner is actually not a flaming faggot and put more than 19 days of work into it, though I'm not sure when he's gonna be ready to release it. hopefully soon

PRAISE KEK

WE ARE WINNING

The people that like a space where opposing opinons are censored will never be challenged, people who don't like censorship will move on and only hardcore leftkikes will stay on Twitter.

Is that even possible?