A wizard did it?

A wizard did it?

Johnson isn't wrong about the scar in 7 looking stupid, but the one in 8 is straight up ep3 anakin. Perhaps we'll have some pottery?

High level metapottery.

Rogue One finally made it to RedBox so I got a chance to see it. What a fucking joke. Vader's voice was a hot goddamn mess, the entire film felt like a bad ripoff of Episode 4, and Tarkin FFS.

Truly the kino of antikino

I could have just told you to skip to the last scene where Vader dishes out some righteous punishment against the race traitor cuckolds. That one minute is all the good to be found in the movie.

That's the worst scene though.

God forgives you for being born a faggot.

I liked the old scar, at least it was consistent. He was a turbodweeb Darth Vader wannabe and he got his shit kicked in so hard at every turn and was such a failure him getting a goofy ass scar would have fit him. He should have this huge facial disfigurement to further cement what a loser he is and you could potentially use that in a character arc.

This, Kylo massacred his fellow Jedi at the academy and in that way is essentially the Star Wars equivalent of a school shooter in Vader cosplay. Having a goofy scar from when a girl beat him up would perfectly suit his loser character.

Why did he deny it in the first place? And then get immediately defensive about it? Did he already realise it was stupid thing to change?

Vader himself was already a fucking school shooter or did you forget what George did to him in the prequels? Dumbass.

yep, wow. that is fucking painful to read.

If they thought the scar looked goofy why didn't they recast the character who looks like a medical experiment with monkeys gone wrong.

They don't give a shit about Star-wars or even the shit disney produced ( ripped off poorly). If I had to guess the jew actor probably whined really loudly about the scar so they(jew producers) changed it. Its also probably why kylo-jew kept taking the mask off in TFA and why they didn't use a cgi for its face.

You'd think he would be melt-y faced and scarred like a bastard after killing off the other jedi/padwans since an untrained girl kicked his ass and almost lobbed off his hooked nose.
The face under the mask should have been scarier than the mask itself.

But it was

I dunno about scary but it was uncanny.

What's annoying is the whole movie is queers and shitskins until it's time for Vader to rip people to fucking shit. Then they trot out the white guys.

Damn dude, you sound about 15

I suppose you're not indoctrinated into being a golem yet at 15.

careful now, with your medical condition you shouldn't be acting like such a faggot.

You'll want to take the dicks out of your ass. It's for your own good.

What year did you cloister in the cuck shed? Did they let you hold your wife's son at least before they crammed you back in there?

No need to be assblasted and pretend to be three different posters because somebody called you out on your totally unrelated identity politics, sometimes adults just want to discuss movies without screeching millenials politicizing anything and everything

It's really funny how you called someone else a 15 year old just a couple of posts ago.

No, everybody else here just thinks you're retarded.

These are me:

Confirmed for 20.

Confirmed for cuck

Kek.
Are they stupid? Do they not know the autism of Star Wars fanboys?

he would have looked fine if he was in a video game

they should have just done a Dark Forces remake/remaster instead of stretching its first level into an entire movie… and knowing Disney, they're probably saving the dark trooper story for yet another movie

bro your ass can't take anymore faggotry!

I mean it's a medical mystery why you aren't gobbling up cocks in your mouth right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't fit a few more in.

this, it could have been so much better if they at least did something like pic related

They know there audienceDisney-fags

That wouldn't have been better. That would have been autistic. Vader is more of a hack and slash type than a sorceror.

is he /ourguy/?

fuck daisy ridley though i dont even wanna see this shit

>Vader is a hack

now that you mention it

We all know that these movies are all about the wite man keeing the brother man down.

good god, kid, kill yourself

U wot m8? The only time Vader used his lightsabre in the OT was against other people that had lightsabres. For the most part he didn't fight other people personally, just went in after the troopers cleared them out, but when he did need to intimidate or kill someone he just choked them.

Okay Mike.

the prequels were a mistake

That's disgusting, Plinkett.

How does Dark Bader take poo?

Probably has a tube of some sort shoved up his ass.

They're

The worst thing Lucas did was cheapen the lightsabers. I always saw them as a ceremonial weapon of the Jedi (the Emperor even calls them a Jedi weapon when dealing with Luke in ROTJ) that only they can use because THE FORCE. Untrained wielders are going to hurt themselves, slice everything up and just generally suck swinging a weightless weapon around, especially when fucking guns exist. The Jedi were meant to be Samurai warrior monks.

The only reason Vader had one was because of his past and not letting go. He didn't really do any fighting, that was for the grunts. He did some piloting because I assume George always intended Vader to be a good pilot or at least mirror Luke. Vader just going full slasher monster on the Rebels cheapens his aura and the entirety of Disney's SW has undone so much of the OT.

I always saw Vader as a very martial character. He was like a secret police head buster. He showed up to kick asses. He flew fighters. He strangled people by hand and flung them across rooms (he doesn't use the Force in ANH on the Tantive IV).

I do agree that the Emperor (or Yoda) using lighsabers was a mistake, since the Emperor implied that he was beyond that, and it made sense that Vader used one because he was a fallen Jedi. But then the concept of the Sith is completely absent from the movies. The Emperor is just an evil Dark Side user.

Congrats, neither of you get it.

t. JJ

God what cancer, I want anyone who's gonna give money seeing this shit in theaters literally gassed.

Even going off strictly the movies, he led the assault on Hoth. Taking into account the EU, he was always at the front line.

ugh

Yeah, but he didn't actually fight anyone himself, and he didn't even show up until the battle was won and the rebels were fleeing.

He entered the rebel base with the first wave.

He clearly goes into combat. After he killed Obi Wan he started marching on the Falcon with his lightsaber drawn. On Hoth he was heading to the Falcon while it was shooting at people. He arrived just as it took off.

We never saw Vader slice people up, but then we never saw Luke slice up stormtroopers either. The only lightsaber vs mooks battle is at the beginning of ROTJ.

Fuck no. These films are 100% designed for RLM fanboys who jack off to the original trilogy and shit all over the prequels for no reason other than that's what "nerds" are supposed to do.

wrong. a lightsaber requiring force training is from the comics, and thus non-canon. we see han use one without any trouble in empire, and it's canon that the force runs through everything and anyone can learn how to wield it, should they take the time and dedication.

also, this.

*they're

try again, nigger.

It'll have mimicry.

Trying to pull a Jedi Mind Trick. Twitter isn't easily tricked as he just learned.

Han very clumsy used a saber to cut open the stomach of a space lama… same thing as fighting or even waving light saber around.

We see Finn use one without cutting himself, able to hold his own against sad clown Kylo Ren. Early concept art from the 70s had stormtroopers armed with them, also. My guess is Lucas made them rare because the effects were costly.

The human spirit of autism will prevail.

RIP

The Force Awakens is a shit movie, that's the point, retard.

Not because a gorilla uses a laser sword. The best thing about the movie was TR8-T0R striking a blow for riot cops.

They have to talk about how all the scary women & black people trigger them. It's no longer about the plot or characters, just fake culture wars, endlessly, pointlessly
The best part is that all of them will go see it in theatres just because they """hate""" it.

Why did he lie?

Stop projecting your lack of willpower on others.

here you go for those sick dubs

Fucking this. Haven't actually seen a Star Wars in the theatre since episode 1.

Tbh you missed out, seeing the battles of geonosis and coruscant on the big screen was fantastic.

Fug, I want to see the prequels in a kinoma as they were meant to be watched now.

Even the best part of the movie is garbage.