Operation Black Out

BLM and The News® will perpetuate on any story about a black man getting shot without checking facts
We will prove this by fabricating the perfect dindu story they can't resist
Social media outreach with multiple accounts to the news is key
The story is that police in Detroit are covering up the murder of a young black teen that was walking down the street, but was gunned down by a white cop riding by
They will burn their own city to the ground for no reason and The News® will be shamed when it is revealed that the entire story was fabricated and spread by the hacker known as 4chan
What are your thoughts on the potential here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
clickondetroit.com/news/27-year-old-man-killed-in-shooting-on-gratiot-avenue-police-search-for-shooter
reddit*com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4yea3w/planning_underway_for_racist_troll_op_operation/
archive.is/Ln6U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's certainly worth trying.

Very possible, We could grab some random pic of a nig and say he was gunned down by white cops and they laughed at him while he was shot.

Have a bump. It'd be worth a shot.

The question is how are you gonna make this happen OP?

I think that this has potential, as with all things we should conduct most of the PR on 4cuck.

Perhaps leftists could be baited into getting it trending? I think we need fake twitter accounts to get this rolling.

Make sure to say that it happened in a really Jewish region.

It shall be memed into fruition.

Chicago is better and more reactive, Detroit has largely been abandoned gentrified by hipsters.

His name was Tamarquel Johnson.

A likely bait they will latch onto.

Note the liberal use of the ZimZam anti-nigger formula. I think they would be easy to believe another Zim Zam happened.

It would be even funnier if someone could convincingly blackify Sam Hyde

(checked)

Can someone set up a private chatroom for us to organize in? There are journalists and libcucks lurking this board who will spill the beans.

##tamarquel on irc.rizon.net

I'm TamarquelJohnson on there

Suggestion: Set up a room on IRC, use it for a few days to sort out real Holla Forums from shills, then PM real Holla Forums and invite them to a new room, leave shills in the old room and feed them misinformation. One way to give them misinformation: be on top of the news and intercept real shootings and take credit for them in the chatroom full of shills.

unfortunately I'm a chink so can some of your faggots be good enough as to please stand in when I'm asleep?

This here sounds better. I would also suggest anons to read up on previous nigger slayings. Nigger minds, simple as they are, will recognize the pattern of the fabricated slayings based on older cases and will most likely immediately accept it as true without further checking.

We did this once on a small operation focused on a single person. We knew we had a mole, so we discussed fake operations with the suspected moles, giving each mole the details of a different fake operation. Only one got passed on to our target so we knew who the mole was. Rather than kicking them, we fed them more false information and invited the other two suspects to the new chatroom (since they were innocent).

One of our mole suspects was actually super based and took out an ad in our target's local newspaper, thereby making one of our fake operations real.

Holy fuck we need to do this.

Is there any way to construct a convincing fake newspage to spread around?

This is perfect! Maybe have cooperation between a fake news page and a bunch of social accounts. Then, when it takes off, delete thr fake news story and maybe even delete the fake social media accounts.

This removes all hopes of plausible deniability by the MSM.

I'm ok with this.

OP was not a fag

Best quality would come from a domain like "chicagonewsnow.com", set up wordpress, make article, spread.

MAKE SURE you register domain underanonymity. Most registrars like domain.com offer anonymous registration for $10 more. You only have to register for 1 year, and set to expire after that, so it'll be $20 or so just for domain.
Hosting might be $12 for a few months w/godaddy.

I think dressing it up like a local news site works better. If the narrative is to be believed, blacks no longer think the media is on their side since the media stopped worshipping the ground BLM walks on. Fake social media accounts can claim none of the MSM is covering it because it is obviously the police in the wrong and they don't want to give more ammo to BLM

This is a good point and easier to execute than buying a domain and all that crap. Just get a bunch of people to make a bunch of sock accounts and start trending it.

make sure that it can't be found online and proven fake

our goal is to make the news look like ass for their coverage, not blacks, blacks already look like ass

local news does sound better, easier to fool the big guys that its real, if someone can shoop some images it might be good too

I'm out to make all parties who dip their fingers in this salsa look like asses mate.

if it goes like my plan, msm will desperately play a game of catch up and run the story. But first they need a site to plagerize from

this would have been a really good idea before this place became monitored heavily by every fucking normie media outlet in the world. if any of you do this, don't lay out your plans here or you're fucked before you start

Ergo the chatroom.

i would be careful here, if the feds get mad enough at this ruse they could demand the isp give up your info, you can provide fake info, the only real reason it matters is for recovering accounts
You might wanna find a way to make the money trail not lead back to you

just in case this goes full riot mode, and cities get burned or people die

not a bad idea, if the story starts trending so fast the news gets desperate they will be faster to jump on our info, didn't think about that

This needs video. Something really ambiguous, but capable of looking like whatever the viewer is expecting to see.

thats exactly why I wont even dip my fingers in this tbh, but god I want this to succeed, good speed anons

gotta be careful making video involves a lot more, much easier to trace back, if someone acts something out then it can easily go back to "NEW HAS UNCOVERED THE CREATOR OF THE VIDEO HOAX"
if the news turns around and gets a specific person who created the "white supremicist hoaxer responsible for riots in cihcago found!" they can spin that they found it and did good

Sounds good, but ops like this will be quickly compromised when posted here. We've got too many eyes on us.

It wouldn't matter. Run the story and msm goes out looking dumb to all normies. Don't run the story and blacks who would never see the correction to the trending story would think msm is actively against them. All in all, Holla Forums wins no matter what

we should make sure to call for #WorldPeaceMDE in our twitter ops

Sam hyde-ing shouldn't come in until when trolls typically start doing it during the news of a real shooting.

true, while there are major downsides to doing this in the open, its a bad idea not to at all, think were going to get d&c'd to not do it at all

Make sure to use your normal accounts to defend the cop, argue with your sockpuppets and dindus that take the bait. Arguing with people makes their opinion stronger so if they see a bunch of raciss white folks doing the usual defenses they will get angry and spread it more.

Not only that, use anime avatars. In normie speak, people with anime avatars are the counterculture defending the politically incorrect.

Leftist activist would take one look at the anime avatars and decide the greatest shitlords have descended

Once you have a game plan, make a new thread with the fleshed-out instructions for how simple anons can use their normie twitter accounts to propagate this.

I have a twitter account standing by for operation blackout.

OH SCHEISE WADDUP

fuck off fag

That's a horrible plan.

Better post it like an actual article thread and just have the Holla Forumslacks in the know do what they do best. Other anons will catch on to what's happening based on the shitposting in the thread if they are not summerfags

This. You get what's what.

INITIATE IT

Man that's pretty good negrification

Sam Hyde-ing lends the operation plausible deniability.
"C'mon, it's a picture of SAM HYDE, we didn't think that the MSM and a mob of angry negroes would take it seriously"

Sam hyde-ing needs to be done au natural user. Revealing the Sam too early makes it obvious to the trained eye this is a troll op. Trolls should always appear to be opportunistic shit stirrers for best effect

That's true guys. Its kind of a bad idea TBH. There will be plenty of more happenings in these next coming months, and if any one of you got busted for this it could really ruin the whole movement and they will blame it on trump. Better to be patient and wait for the next police shooting of a dindu, its going to get crazy these next few months. The Fire Rises.

I don't mean dont do this, just don't do anything that can be traced back to an

hosting a website on the clearnet with actual payment info is not one of those things… unless any foreign anons who the US can't prosecute step in

inb4 putin steps in here
a topic for another time but I have thought about how much attention Russian feds have here, and how much they post, US shills are obvious, but are RIDF amongst us? They know of us since the websites banned there, hard to say, but another topic for another thread I think

Look at the Mizzou protests- they don't even need an actual crime to start tearing things apart, just a good sob story (someone called me a nigger, etc).

Alternatively:

1) Wait until some dindu gets killed and the murder in unsolved, and try to spin it so that whitey is at fault

2) Wait for the next inevitable chimpout, fire up your twatter accounts, and fan the flames even higher

Lulz wise that sucks compared to cooking up something and baiting msm with it

Need multiple accounts saying they witnessed it. It isn't on the news or anything because the police are covering the whole thing up. Where'd they even put Homeys body? Mufugga ain't even get a funeral!

Even the most useless reporter would try to get a statement from the police or city hall. You can try, but I see the media picking up on the ruse relatively quickly.

Dey blew my homie up wit C4!!

That sounds like an excellent retort for once msm bites on b8

Idea: name the fictional nig after a real-life criminal, like Letalvis Cobbins. That way when the truth of the ruse trickles out, people will look up the name and learn about the Channon Christian/Christopher Newsom murders. Easy redpill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

"PD Officials did not respond to requests for a comment"

This is like Reporter 101.

I just gave myself a good idea. The "witness" statement can be made with The Sun tabloid tier headlines.

How about claiming that this guy has just been found and shot by the police?

clickondetroit.com/news/27-year-old-man-killed-in-shooting-on-gratiot-avenue-police-search-for-shooter

You'd better pull this off niggers.

bumping before I go to sleep

People should not be using this site for ideas like this. Too many lurkers that are reporters to expose it, next time you come up with something like it use one of the bunker sites.

Samarcus Hyde was a good boi. He was working on his new album: World Peace at his label Million Dollah Extreme when he was killed by dat kraka cop!

Can we get RT to just do a fake story? Any FSBfags lurking here?

OP, this idea has potential, have a bumporooni

Any operation that further reveals media incompetence helps along further red pulling the masses.

Make sure to include a planned date and time (I guess in a day or two) for the shilling to commence. It needs to be unleashed at the same time to sound like a breaking news story

Should be "Ach Scheise Waddup"

We need SJW styled memes for this. Clone what hgets spammed in thir twitter and facebook feeds.

When we have it, it needs to be released into the twitterspam by people who have not outed themselves, and directly into the main spamming circles of the hipsters. They will read and regurgitate immediately without any fact checking, as always.

When in doubt, charge
-Marc Anthony (Rome, HBO)

giving a bump because this is a great idea and even if it doesnt work its still worth a shot

Bumping for interest

Looks like SRS is lurking the board.

reddit*com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4yea3w/planning_underway_for_racist_troll_op_operation/

archive.is/Ln6U4

How the fuck did that happen with the ships, with modern computer navigation systems?

Are they employing women as ship captains now?

where the chatroom at? Using the one posted above doesn't work for me

I am in the irc channel right now. Remember to use both hashtags.

or here's a thought; we could kill them. We could kill all the niggers like the animals they are

I am doing it as according to the post above to no avail. Unless we stopped using rizon while i was asleep

Bump. This has potential.

Now that is just lovely. Having another subversive enemy be aware of you and being constantly paranoid of what you may or may not want to do is the full circle of psyops

Was that you?

this could get fun fast.

I'm on the phone now so probably not. I tried yesterday. Let me try now again

Do you have a skype or a tox?

I'm on the phone now so probably not. I tried yesterday. Let me try now again

Joined as The gorilla. Afk for now

I see you on the list, and I have to go here very soon. Do you have a skype/tox that we could talk over if the irc goes down? My tox is:

301E5085B54A0846729F186F519AB164AE83E0903C89BB6A78345D1BD6789C5ED5D04E8B6A3B

someone just needs to fake a cell phone video

If we really want to step it up a notch we could create some "found footage" type shit. By this i mean we create a staged event and film it kinda poorly from a shaky Iphone. You must be able to see our hear loud noise sounding like gunshot after at least a 30 seconds of struggling etc, ending with some dindu laying on the ground. If you want to get friends to help who would be worried about doing this just tell them.it is a school project.

Anytime ;)

where can we find a nog to record?

odin
is that you?

Now that I think about it we don't need to record a black guy. We could put someone in a hoodie, and have him lay face down.

A shaky camera could be walking down the street, yelling should already be going on. There should be a bang, and then the camera turns a corner to see our nog. Camera then runs with voices telling him to shut it off.

Don't have a tox mate. But I'll be monitoring the thread since I'm at work most of the time.

You have to create a whole life for the victim based on the location. Grab Twitter pics, Photoshop a few faces together, make a shitty mix tape, get him an address.

Once you've fabricated enough information to fool the MSM, they'll take to the streets where he lived for a statement. The vermin living there would be so desperate for a chance to be on the news giving a statement they'll lie through their teeth, each of help in turn inadvertently aiding us. Like Tucker from that old episode of M.A.S.H.

Wouldn't it just be easier if someone just dressed up as a cop and shot some black people. Get the desired effect without all the hassle of an op like this.

As a fairly newfag im going to leave this to the pros. I love the idea tho. God speed guys.

go onto "photobucket"
search for "new images"
find a niggaz profile (wont be hard)
download pics
post pic with #RIPCharlieBrown or Jamal whatever
Make a story on ZeroHedge under an user name
@BLM, BLMLA, etc - shaun king, deray, all of them
make it look legit and use #detroitcoverup as a hash

or fuck use #chicagocoverup whatever idc
rinse, repeat…

do I have to fucking spell all of this out for you pol? I also broke the fucking shitbag story.

Come on wake up theres 85 days left.

and there's another lead I just broke for you fuckers. follow it, REALCLEARPOLITICS is owned by a middle eastern company pushing immigration, it's skewed as fuck to demoralize us.

WAKE UP !

MAN ON DECK FAGGOTS!

YES OP…
tell everyone exactly what your operation is.

or is it a CTR thread to shill and make us look bad?

The world will never know…

Have you forgotten we're basically the thule society on the interwebs and we all speak in code? In fact, even you are speaking in code right now.

Not to alarm anyone, but why aren't there any shills trying to stop us from doing this?

Because a smarter shill would redirect this into something else. Namely something that produces a name trail or money trail

lets get this shit going

I black this up 110℅

Now that we have these retards watching, we need to keep some big fucking ears open at all times for the latest nignoggings, so we can also do the complete reverse of this plan and act like if an actual nigger cleanup was an hoax by us.
Either way it's win/win

Yeah, they really can't park for shit.

we need a pic of the dead kid, and it cant be immediately traceable

I am convinced this thread has been set up to see how many anons understand psyops and how shills might interfere without outright shilling. Right now I think we have a lot of newfags because anons used to be a lot more nimble on psyops. At least the shills are still the same. So no worries there.

I'd be willing to see this go down just so know how much further Detroit can physically turn to shit than it already is.

Bump

This, our board has already become a FBI honeypot and those alt-right faggots from reddit are also browsing as we speak.

This wouldn't even be that hard. The recent chimpout in Milwaukee was started through Facebook. There was post being shared around saying Slyville Smith was shot 7 times in the back that got everyone riled up. There was no truth to it but people still took it as it was 100% true.

I think it's best not to record anything.

Better take something real but unrelated.

Like some obscure liveleek shit from ages ago,
bonus points for scene of an unknown low budget movie grained up by recording it with a cell phone camera held to a screen.

That way, to someone who does research it thoroughly it can be made to look like an urban legend that emerged organically.

bump this cant die

speaking of niggers, I got a new puppy, german shepherd and lab mix, how do I get him to not relax around blacks/hate niggers?

Wear a mask of a nigger and beat him up.

Let's get Sam Hyde into this mess with cleverly-designed and well-thought out photo manipulation. Make it as blatantly one-sided and emotionally appealing as you can while still maintaining plausibility and suspense of disbelief.

Don't forget to use a hard to find image of a nigger dead on the street.

It's really a damn shame that our society has gotten to the point where they will blame someone fabricating a news article and attach that person to their biggest enemy more than the people who decided to burn and kill people in their own city as a result of that

I think he heard you.

Aye yeah sounds like a good way to start some riots in Detroit.

All you need is a good boy, some pictures, a bit of blood and effect… Then voila.

Dindus dindu nuffin all ova da place

Pretty sure the people actually drawing something up for the OP are already assembled.

Bump

Do it in Philly
Nothing like a cat 4 chimpout to turn pa red for trump

sounds lulzy op

ayo cracka

This is the world's richest country? It could be fucking Niger

top kek
everything is a ruse