Joining the Airforce

I know that its dumb to join the ZOG military and fight on the front lines only to be killed some way and essentially dying for shlomo

but what about the Airforce?

I live in Utah and we have a large Airforce Base in the middle of it that is ripe with oppurtunity.

I dont really want to go off to college unless I'm doing some kind of ROTC program while im in it and the Airforce would be a good spot to be in an officer joining in.

Ive also heard that besides Intel, the Airforce is a very Jewish branch. because its essentially just Nerds inventing Aircrafts to strap explosives to and launch them at their enemys from afar.

What do you guys think?

flying drones for israel or saudi arabia bombing houthis

Honestly I dont really care that much, as long as im not directly dying for israel I could go either or,

I know im a goy puppet

besides I probably wouldnt even get a job like that. just something some how related leading up to that.

Army has shitloads of jobs to do.

You'll be a welfare queen but who really gives a shit in this modern world of 0 jobs

I kinda think being a welfare queen is fine if its from military service. isnt that kinda what Facism is all about.

Hopefully at some point in the future you'll be incinerated by Russian or Chinese ordinance.

I probably wouldnt though. Id be working a couple miles from where I was born in what is essentially the good goy state of white people that get to live because theyre mormons that serve the chosen people

If you work on a base, you'll be hit. Good riddance, too.

I'm curious to know why this is seen as negative on Holla Forums when you consider a few things. Primarily, those taxes are going to be collected and spent anyway, it might as well be a Holla Forumsack getting the money. Secondarily we can all agree that our governments are generally hostile to us and our demographic so why the fuck not take their money at any chance we get? Again it's not like they will decide out of the goodness of their hearts "we have one less welfare queen now, lets cut taxes!". Finally, I'm sure everybody would also agree that it is far far better that money goes to Holla Forumsacks over niggers.

In short we really should not shy away from taking advantage of what we can, this is war after all.

If you ever get any power, they will know your online history. So… You're never going to get any real power.

Also, have fun being stationed in some buttfuck shit hole in both America and abroad. But you'll get pussy. And it's an easy boot.
So not that bad.

Enjoy getting shot by S-400s and eventually S-500s only for shlomo to continue to destroy your homeland and enslave your people while you're away bombing other whites. They won't send you against mudslimes if you enlist now, you'll have to fight either Russia or "liberate" a European country against "nazis"

Where did I say "work for zog" I am only addressing the "welfare queen" thing which applies to, you know, welfare.

I cant imagine the U.S. superpower getting that wrecked.

The US isn't a superpower.

then what is it?

Try one of the branches that isn't a laughingstock.
The Navy flies more planes.
The Army has more overseas bases
The Marines actually see combat.
The Air Force has a monopoly on drones and bombers and babysits the nukes.

It's in the same class of nations that Brazil, or Mexico, or Nigeria is. A country is what its population is.

Lol fuck off.

Stop replying to obvious trolls.

Well you're right uni is a waste. Just make sure you don't cuck out on your race and turn your drones on your fellow whites when Brigadier General Shekelberg points out all of those pesky RWDS's.

ok

The US had about as much success in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Ukraine, Syria, and overthrowing the Turkish government as I imagine any nigged up South American "country" would if it was able to inherit the fading vestiges of Anglo-Celtic weapons systems.

As it stands, it's failed in every one of those endeavors, cannot control its own borders, cannot pay its debts, and cannot generate consensus on internal or external policy. That's not the track record of a super power.

We need our people in the military. Join. We don't need to tell you what to do when you're in.

Go JTAC/TACP

You get to go on patrol with infantrymen and do coolguy shit, but you also get to call in bomb drops and medivacs. You get treated a million times better than the grunts do, you get better gear, and you work with smarter people.

Air defense is a myth against western forces.

When you say "western" you mean judeo-nigger right?

Come on OP, apply yourself.

No. Only a kike would claim that the western world is based on kikes and nignogs.

Filtered for being a kike.

And you`ll get to target mudshits for death.

Never thought i'd see He 112 on Holla Forums. Such a shame this pretty bird never went into production.

I've been wondering about that for a while, what radios do you Americans use?
Just the portable infantry stuff

Well you still haven't seen any because those are captured Mustangs you product of Durex budget cuts