Apocolipse When

If two religions are trying to meme a worldwide physical death so we can all live in the spirit, are they trying to destroy the natural/real world?

The true meaning of Revelations:

==666 = 6TH TRUMPETS, 6TH SEAL, 6TH CANDLE (or whatever)==

THE ANTI-CHRIST (the one who was, who is, and who will be) ARE THE THREE ROMAN EMPEROR AFTER NERO.

THE MARK ON FOREHEAD AND WRISTS

The Whore of Babylon and the four horsemen

Revelations was a spy book, coded because the guy was imprisoned by the Romans

PHARISEES WERE PRO=ROMAN JEWS

When will the Muslim get their Apocolipse?

Just fucking kill yourself.

Ok, now you're going too retard for me.
I wish the low-effort shills would just fuck off already. We're tired of constant D&Cing between beliefs on this board.

Meanwhile the Bible says there is neither Jew nor Greek; that if ye believe in Christ then are ye chosen. This is the number one reason why kikes despise Christianity and despise Jesus and mock him in their satanic Talmud. New Testament is explicitly against Jewish supremacy (aka Zionism).

Jesus Christ is Lord.

Jesus was a Zionist who will set up his kingdom in Israel on the Temple.

see

Also, gross

Lord of what?

I mean, has America gotten better or worse since we claimed Israel as an ally?

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/

You're objectively wrong. The New Testament is explicitly against zionism. There is a reason why the Talmud mocks Jesus and it's specifically because Jesus opened salvation up to the gentiles and destroyed Judaic supremacy. Your shitty image that cherrypicks 3 verses out of context means nothing. Did you know that Jesus grew up around gentiles? Nazareth was a gentile enclave within Israel. If he was a zionist then why did he choose to live among gentiles?

Worse. Israel has nearly destroyed true Christianity. Tell your mom to read Galatians 3. It is impossible to read that and still believe that Jews are the chosen people. Their chosen status was always conditional, and they lost it when they murdered God.

Why are you ignoring everything else I wrote? I'm trying to educate you

Now shill changes his IP:

Original Zionism was the Zealots = Jesus…
Nazareth was a Zealot enclave. Judea had more gentiles and Pharasies were pro-Rome

He only came for the Jews. He said it himself. Jews always live among gentiles, even in Israel today has Christians and Buddhists and Indians

You're in the wrong parallel universe buddy.
It's the wolf will lie with the lamb

it's going to happen at the end of the rio Olympics, a Brazilian man is going to run in with an atomic bomb while screaming "HUE" and then blows up 75% of the world

same thing

Your Bible knowledge is next to zero. Gnostics are one notch above atheists and one notch below LARPagans. Fucking retards.

Actually there is no one on Holla Forums or the faggot preachers you post that has anywhere near my knoweldge. This is all historically accurate. You've been fed re-tellings because Jesus never came back.

Also, Nero was suppose to rise again. That's where the Jesus meme came from some think.

You're welcome by the way. You should be grateful for the information. But you're too stupid and dishonest

Does it feel bad to know that your mom has had all these years of life experience and knows in her heart that Christianity is a total lie but taught it to her children anyways?

Sure is divide and conquer in here.