hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWI_Tavor#Foreign_users
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

On commercials right now.

God damn, I was about to go to bed.

EXTREME VETTING

The crowd needs to fucking check their clapping.

What did you say?

No American Muslims are represented by
KHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNN

Why would they speak out against Sharia when they want to institute it here?

These fucking idiots are clapping after she tell her story about getting shot by some mudshit. Seriously, this audience sucks,

Get mad autistic nerd. That's what normal do.

I always thought it was just a meme, I was wrong.

I AM MAD

fuck off euronigger

Anyone else losing a bit of courage these days? I haven't seen Trump speaking since the RNC, and it appears the shills are getting to me. Hopefully this townhall fills me up with MAGA.

Might skip on work tomorrow and go shoot my Tavor…
When is winter coming? This summer sucks.

Euronothing. I just dont clap for no reason.

Everyone knows clapping keeps the muzzies muzzled.

This is why you people keep getting killed. Europe just needs to fucking clap more.

Rude tbqhwyf

filtered
gas all euroniggers tbh

Nigger he just did two great speeches what the fuck have you been doing?

k din

This is the average clapping session in the US.

EXTREME VETTING

EXTREME VETTING

JEWS FOR TRUMP

JEWS FOR TRUMP

jews rock tbh

GIVE IT BACK

What animu is that?

**just kidding, I dont care"

Pick one and only one.

It's a fucking beast m8, shit is light af and great to handle.

Working overtime, paying bills, saving up money.
I don't have much time on my hands these days, shitposting has been my only past-time.

Call me back when there's a race war.
Jackshit happens during summer, the real happenings are during spring and fall. Winter and Summer are when the biggest of fighting happens.

All I got this summer is fucking sweat, pain and a fucking fat dump from a cunt who I thought loved me.

It's just stolen technology.

He's fine lad. The way I see if Clinton has ten different things at this point that can blow up in her face at any time. Stay the course. Wait for the debates.

I wish you cared about formatting tbh fam.

WE WUZ ROMAINES AN SHIT

uzis are p gud tbh, wood stock uzis are cool
the tavor is just some shit tier kike knock off of the AUG though

I think I've made up my mind

SIX MILLION

"militaries"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWI_Tavor#Foreign_users

:^)

Yeah, that's plenty.

compare it to the list of foreign users on a weapon like the AKM or the AR

Has Trump gotten a haircut?

The Tavor is superior to these pieces of crap you're telling me. It can outperform them in the field anyday'

IS IT JUST ME OR IS HIS HAIR GRAYING???

Rear heavy. Not particularly accurate for its cost. Expensive. Parts are not easily available like an ar or even moderately available like an ak(depending on region/country). It only beats the ar or ak in performance in very very close quarters combat. kel-tec's RDB is a better option if you insist on getting a bullpup. Buy an ar and ak with the money you spend on just one tavor you won't regret it.

He is going from gold to platinum.
I'm pretty sure that's not even his final form.

He may have stopped coloring it to appear older and more presidential. It's a subtle thing, but very effective. He wants to look like that awesome grandpa we all remember fondly.

Does that one cytube channel (Overmensch?) not stream anymore? I haven't seen him in a long time.

the uzi is still the best kike gun by far (unless you consider the jewish AK known as the galil to be a functionally separate design from the ak)

unless he's Canadian he has no excuse and even then its iffy

My VZ in 5.56 is much nicer than that yid gun.

The AUG is the better option of the two but still not great(trigger, odd charging handle, etc). Both are still great guns but most definitely have their downsides. Kel-tec's new bullpup and a few other companies bullpup will like displace both the aug and tavor in performance and cost

Uzi:

Tavor:
Good meme

Ask me how I know you've never shot a bullpup

And..?

Yeah, recoil management is great, what's your point? But I'll agree, the trigger is shit, but that's why you just fucking buy a new one.

hurr

Also

top kek, thing is fucking bb gun

Well see about that when I turn a corner faster than you and fill you p with lead fagget.

Enjoy the booby trapped buildings brah, there is a reason why Hezbollah beat the ever loving shit out of the yids back in 06. Come into my woodland, you can have fun with yer memerifle there.

The Uzi was invented by a German (who fought with the IDF, but still German), and the AK, although made by a russian, is used by every nigger and mudslime that could hold one.

So I dont really see your point in calling the Uzi a nigger and spic gun.

Noguns detected
The triggers are shit on every bullpup due to the linkages involved. Buying a new trigger won't do shit. The shittyness is inherent in the design. The keltec rfb uses something called a floating linkage that basically fixes the shit trigger problem inherent in bullpups

wasn't there a thing in soviet Russia where their entire government would continue to clap for Stalin for hours and hours, because they were afraid the first one to stop clapping would later be secretly killed

That's just something they used to tell school kids during the cold war days. My dad told me that they taught him all the women in Russia were old babushka wearing hags.

Wait, you thought it only started graying now? not 20 years ago.

Never lose courage user.

Never.

There is too much be happy about, too much to be brave for.

Just remember who you are, and it will pass in time.

Replay starting now

That stupid cunt… The vast majority of the Muslim population would rape her before passing on her to put her out while afire.

link?

OP

HABBENING

wooo more trump shit.