Sandwich fag want reviews

cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-deli-serves-trump-sandwich-full-of-bologna-with-wall-of-mexican-chips-1.3724516

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/windsorsandwichshop/
windsorsandwichshop.com/home-page.html
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/media
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT
github.com/ctrlcctrlv?tab=activity
foodfacts.com/ci/nutritionfacts/Cheese/Kraft-Cheez-Whiz-8-oz/28329
windsorsandwichshop.com/menu.html
howsweeteats.com/2013/05/homemade-bbq-sweet-potato-chips/
foodnetwork.com/recipes/kettle-chips-with-parmesan-and-herbs-recipe.html
archive.is/8T0h5
windsorstar.com/news/local-news/windsor-cafes-trump-sandwich-cancelled-due-to-backlash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact that the retard thinks this is clever…

So, any of you lads wanna take a bet as to how long it'll be before this place shuts down due to 'lack of business'?

Story trended on FB. Lots of people going there to give it 5 star reviews. Nobody paying attention to Google reviews though.

Of course it's in Canuckistan.

What would the Trudeau look like? A giant shit sandwich?

I had the pleasure to meet a couple canucks last month randomly while traveling. They were so excited to be shopping in America, but everything was so expensive for them. I had to hide my laughter that their economy took a huge hit when Mr. Current Year sold off like a third of their gold back in January.

The gold had nothing to do with mate, while it was a bad decision.

The economy took a hit because the Albertan provincial government slaughtered half the oil industry, with all the major new construction being delayed until the next election. The oil industry is what keeps Canada afloat because we have systematically destroyed every industry we ever had over the past 40 years.

hopefully he gets sued

what a fucking faggot and disgrace

FUCKING BOLOGNA SANDWICH
who the fuck pays for this shit

that sandwich looks fucking awful

Not only that, but obviously this cunt doesn't even know how to make a bologna sandwich.

Only people who make that "tee hee I was a bad boy" face as adults are revolting fags. True story.

10/10 for a lot of bologna

0/10 for presentation. I'd toast the bread at least, then ground up the chips, mix it in with salsa and use that to build a wall, complete with tiny mexican flags on top.

He's a homo.

fucking libshits can't even make any funny meme foods

Nigga cant even fold the meat. He just takes it out of the Oscar Mayer package as is and puts it between bread.

Even Trump's Taco Bowl is a better representation

Bologna being white people I guess? Really disgusting, obviously that was the point "it's uninteresting, disgusting and bland." and he's thinking in his head "yeah that's the point just like white Americans :D"

You ever get the urge to tie faggots with these smug looks to a chair and spray RAID in their mouths until they die?

death.

Fuck this cuck, let's make our own Trump sandwich. I'm thinking a big slab of steak, just a little bit above rare, because of fucking course it should be, between a kaiser bun, both as a nod to his German heritage and what other sandwich do you serve our Caesar, but one between a kaiser roll.

Toppings: Mayo, Arugula, Green olives, American cheese of course.

M
A
G
A

eh, eh, see what I did there? Red bull for a drink, because this is a high energy lunch.

Anyone else?

Pretty sure he's in otherchan throwing a fit right now.

I like the way you think, sir.

weird thumbnail

Is that really his fucking name? Sounds like a trap camwhore, let alone a cuck of a business owner.

Did my part in the reviews

Look up the expression "fully of baloney," mate.

Yeah I know that one, but the little gay smirk on his face tells me he thinks he's getting multi-philisophical with his shitty piece of shit since the chips are supposed to be Mexican and a wall.

Pig Disgusting.

Check that earring, that's probably his reBorn gay name.

Tech Support is on vacation, lad. *Beep Beep*

It's like he's trying to make a Devil's Sandwhich for Homosexuals

Hotwheels is dead

I'll have the Clinton Sandwich, please!

His spine snapped and he died last spring.

That's just lazy sandwich making, Trump aside that wouldn't even be good

That's just lazy sandwich making, Trump aside that wouldn't even be good

What should the real Trump sandwich have on it?

Why is this allowed?

Money

I think it'd be a Jew Pizza Sandwhich with a side of Liberal Tears

facebook.com/windsorsandwichshop/
windsorsandwichshop.com/home-page.html

This looks like a very small business, I'd expect them to run out of cash on their own anyway. Christ, the balogna isn't even a "regular item" for them.
The owner is a typical lefty shitter, posting political opinions on his business' profile and generally getting uppity with prospective customers. It's probably being managed out of a trust fund account.

They have a partnership with a /tg/ store, which honestly doesn't even surprise me anymore, that's how bad tabletop's been cucked. So what regulars they have are primarily grognards coming back for their MtG events.

Every single sandwich looks disgusting. Every single meal looks horrid.
Also, found this gem on their site.

They just can't fucking stop.

It had AIDS blood in it, or AIDS semen

It kinda triggers me when Vegetarians say they eat cheese, eggs or fish

Really, all I heard was he wasn't involved with 8ch any more. Must have missed the news. There any links?

sage for offtopic

Well everyone says he died Myself included and Jim is covering up the death but its likely that Hotwheels just said "Fuck it"

He's alive and well in the Philippines from what I can tell:
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/media

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I hate that we have become a dumping ground for America's lefties.

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT
github.com/ctrlcctrlv?tab=activity

Well of course it fucking is.

Albertafags with half a brain are with you guys. Probably others, too, but I can only speak for folks like me.

Amen.

Good to know. I thought it was because of currency instability. I know at one point I saw a story around here that the gov't up there was planning to just start giving out free money to folks; way easier to do with fiat money.

Good to hear! Always liked him, just his decision making ability Josh was suspect.

The best evidence we have include: The ruse Jim was putting up on twitter - pretending to post as him and accidentally giving himself away back in May. The fact he has been absent from the IRC (which is completely unheard of). The accelerated spine degeneration that was happening since November. Finally, the increasingly desperate needs for medication and ultimately crippling (ha) depression that he was a failed person and that his life's dream, a libertarian-dream chan was a total disaster that pedophiles and nazis ruined for him.

Having been here from the start I can say (with about as much credit an anonymous person can give) that does not seem like him at all.

No one is going to order this shit, not even for the novelty of "lol look liberal twitter friends it's a DRUMPF sandwich please give me attention"

Looks like a total fag, hope he gets murdered in front of his life partner.

Back to topic at hand.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE MEXICAN CHIPS?

Do Canuks really call Nachos, "MEXICAN CHIPS?"

Been to Canada, Alberta pre-cuckolding with US expats and we had nachos in the 90's

CHEEZ WHIZ

Ain't that cheese from a can

We call them tortilla chips

CHEEZ WHIZ

ON A PHILLY CHEESE STEAK!

How the fuck did this guy manage to open a restaurant in the first place?

Interesting, user, I defer to your judgment in this matter, as I'm a fairlynewfag.

I find the Evil Jim meme fascinating; pic related from the "redpill screenshot" thread (not that I believe the text, but am interested in the history behind it and motivation for posting it)

t. Not Evil Jim the freemason kike

I'm not a burger so I don't know the extent of this but this sounds like the equivelent of putting a processed cheese slice on pasta

Trump eats his steaks well done.

Well that settles it, I'm #hillaryballisticweapon now

It's food heresy, a lot like your example.

What is it made of and what does it taste like? Is it cheap or expensive? We don't have anything like that in my country.

Well at least Well Done Steaks can be great with the right sauce, this guy is just fucking up

Nice Digits to confirm my thoughts

I'm betting it tastes like processed cheese in a can

What cut? Some are good well done. You don't get a fucking filet well done though.

It's shit. Most people put this shit on crackers for a cheap snack. Using it in an actual sandwich that you plan to eat as a meal is ludicrous

foodfacts.com/ci/nutritionfacts/Cheese/Kraft-Cheez-Whiz-8-oz/28329

It's highly processed cheese, essentially.

Consider yourself lucky.
It's a synthetic liquid that expands into a paste when oxidized, flavored to taste like an individually packaged cheese slice that you left out in the sun on a picnic lunch and found when you're packing up to go home.
Using it is like making chocolate milk with soy milk.

I use bing so tripadvisor comes up, but I'll do a google one too.

I'm going for more of the real review approach.
Not as funny, but I'll be going for cringe and believability

Oh then I've had shit like it then and it's not good at all

I play tons of games and even I know to avoid these types of businesses.

The rest of the menu isn't as bad as that heresy, but, some other "gems":

Mac Daddy Ham - $8.95
Ham with home-style mac & cheese in a messy, delicious sandwich

3 Cheese Melt Vegetarian - $5.95
Mozzarella, Swiss, cheddar, and tomato piled high and grilled

Ham & Cheese - $6.95
Ham piled high with your choice of cheese

Small - $5.95 Large - $7.95
Served with Nacho Cheese and/or Salsa
No meat, no beans, no other ingredients, just processed cheese and salsa probably straight out of a jar.

That's the thing that I find most baffling. Supposedly this is one of those "Look how nrrdy we all are, playing boards and tabletop games! We even went to 3 conventions last year! XDXDXD" type of places, but why is everything from the tables to the walls to the floor blank as fuck? Should they have little Warhammer figurines, Gamer GRRL posters, ironic and stupid video game-based t-shirts and other bullshit like that all over the place?

They cannot go out of business soon enough. No doubt the owner was a special snowflake single child growing up with a single mom whom he completely idolized. She left all of the money that she stole in the divorce to her idiotic son who is pissing it all away on Trump sandwich meat. I can guarantee you this is exactly what happened.

t. estate manager/fiduciary

That's Amy's Baking Company standards of culinary disgust. With her it was corn in the fucking ravioli.

Magic cards and food do not go together. Decks can easily cost hundreds of dollars. As for other games, well, would you want to be eating a Ham and Mac and Cheese sandwich near your games? Of course not.

But, if we are going with the gaming theme, checkerboard/chessboard patterns in the table to play while waiting, stuff that can be easily cleaned since the pieces are just plastic and the table can be wiped off, and definitely have stuff on the walls, like posters of comic covers or whatever.

It looks like a fucking sandwich shop in an old office building, but with less flair and fewer hair-nets.

Judging by the ceiling alone, it is.

git gud

Thanks, porchmonkey.

EDH all day everyday.
It's the best format to make sure everyone knows what the master color is.

It says they're part of a card game shop, maybe all of that is just on the other side?

TAKE THAT SHITLORD!

Philly user: cheese whiz is actually correct for a philly cheese steak.

Love it or hate it, it is correct. I never eat cheese steaks outside of philly because nobody else has the balls to do it right, with cheap shitty ingredients. In every other state they try to make it more sophisticated with varied ingredients, fancy cheeses and cuts of meat.

Hey, they make it to local tastes, so I won't tell them they're wrong. But in Philly, cheese whiz is correct.

Exhibit A: Philly Cheese Steak.

Exhibit B: "Philly" Cheese Steak, from Portland

Fuck that first pic looks goddamn delicious and cancerous but why die healthy

…well, shit. I sure got told.

It's fucking awesome. Damn near every corner shop in Philly will make you a cheese steak like that. That one is from Pats which is well known and pretty good, but mostly people go to whichever is most local to their neighborhood.

Philly has a great culture of cheep shitty food. Thoroughly unpretentious local shops where you can get a greasy meal in 5 minutes.

Have you considered that you might hate cheese?
You can do a lot better for cheap, shitty ingredients than fucking cheese whiz.

the standard on leftist activism is getting lower and lower
THANKS FOR MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR POC, MR LAVENDER

A looks fucking disgusting (and not in a looks bad but tastes great kind of way, it just looks like it tastes exactly the way it looks, like shit) and B, despite being from Portland, looks pretty damn good.

Yeah, maybe it is just the other half of the game shop on the other side. Any anons in the area want to go and take some pics?

I have always wanted a real Philly Cheesesteak; where is the best place in the Philly-area to get one (Geno's is the most apparent choice, but it seems to have gone downhill based on recent reviews)?

sage for offtopic

user.

Nah man, cheese is good too. Sometimes I get pizza cheese steaks, which are cheese steaks with mozzarella and pizza sauce. That's when I'm feeling fancy though. Also they're messier to eat.

But cheese whiz is special. It's not cheese, but the way it melts in a cheese steak is just perfect.

Those look gud.

I'm sick of thinking about this faggot bugchaser's nasty sandwiches, post more Make America Delicious Again sandwiches.

My submission is the ZMan (w/ fries) from Oklahoma Joe's BBQ just outside of Kansas City.

Genos and Pats are literally across an intersection from each other. Either one's a solid choice, I prefer the smaller setup Pats has though.

If you're on South Street, I recommend Jim's.

meant for

Sandwiches?

So here't the outside.
Google maps street view shows a Halloween store, the picture was taken last year.
This place is brand new and this is the best I could find.
It's all one room but the sandwich shop takes photos from the game side inwards.

fucking disgusting
worse than gore

ty Philly user

NICE

Can't go wrong with a good BBQ joint.

A local burger joint around here does fried eggs on some of their burgers. The yolk, slightly runny, seeping into the rest of the burger after you start eating it makes it so good.

here's the photo of the game section, taken from the sandwich shop
and here's the photo of the sandwich shop, taken from the game store

Also, Geno's has gotten flack for their "speak english" signs, so that might explain some of their reviews. I haven't heard anything bad about their food

This is the best sandwhich in Philly. From Dinic's in Reading Terminal Market. Pulled or roast pork, with broccoli rabe which is not broccoli and sharp provolone. I'm going to get one of these as soon as I get back to philly.

i remember an episode of fresh prince where will is looking for the perfect philly cheese and one of the criteria is being so fucking greasy it eats through the bag. i guess that sandwich being nigger-tier wasn't a exaggeration.

you get a room full of fat nerds that might buy a snack if they haven't pissed away this moth's autismbux on action figures and to passersby they see a full restaurant and think to themselves "hey that place looks popular we should eat there sometime". he could also ne such a libshitter he thinks fantasy art would be offensive to dracosexuals or whatever the fuck.

Oh jesus that's sad. Reminds me of a sandwhich shop that was in an office building I used to work in. Simply awful, no character to that place at all.

STOP

THIS IS NOT OKAY.

I bet when you're in there you smell more gamer BO than food.

Trump has shit taste in steaks, then.

The first half doesn't look too bad, like what you'd expect for a gaming store, especially one that has the table space for tournaments.

The second half looks even more soulless in comparison.

Genos?

I think it's because he's a germaphobe. (Apparently he doesn't even like to shake hands. I think he says something about it in the Art of the Deal, how it was something he had to get used to)

Trump steak, duh.

I'm not sure if they support Trump, but they're American as fuck.

RIP

I don't mind the sounds of the Mac and Cheese sandwhich but it's not a $9 item
He just seems like a delinquent and not a cook

I don't think anybody is being directed to this place by any advertising or google maps. It's just so poorly done, and hidden away in a game shop like that? Only those gamers are eating there.

The best way to fuck with his business would probably be to convince the resident neets to go on diets.

Rest of the menu is just the same sandwich choices you'd see at other places. He also does brunch.

windsorsandwichshop.com/menu.html

Biggest thing I see there is how expensive the omellette (his spelling) is. There's no mention of hashbrowns or toast or any other sides, and no mention of any other ingredients. Just one meat and one cheese.

I know small town fish and chip shops that have more complexity in their chips than this place

Are their staff all white? then some user could pretend to be concern leftist call them out for being white supremacist.

I know! Look how tasty these are.

For football sundays (pls no bully - I like sports) I often make Italian Beef in a crockpot; makes for some killer sandwiches (I add tons of pepperoncinis). Ooo-wee!

Looks awesome, I love pulled pork.

The thing is though we call those chips as well
I don't know what you burgers call the thick cut style

I'm ashamed to admit that I've never been able to pull off homemade chips.
They're always shit.

Ive yet to eat an Italian beef outside of Chicago that was worth a shit. The same goes for gyros. Actually, ESPECIALLY gyros.

Are there grasshoppers on those chips?

I thought you bongs called 'em"crisps"?

If we're talking about the same thing, we usually call them "cottage fries" in my area.

Oh my God, the faggot owner is actually responding?

That's the joke, our chips are not your chips

Thick-cut fries I think is the best term for something similar, pic related. Unless you're talking about thicker chips, then I've heard them called buffalo chips.

Like sweet potato chips? Try this.

howsweeteats.com/2013/05/homemade-bbq-sweet-potato-chips/

I just took the picture from this.

foodnetwork.com/recipes/kettle-chips-with-parmesan-and-herbs-recipe.html

Every single 1 star (and some 2 star) review(s) get the exact same message.
Fake review from internet troll

Holy fuck, my country is so fucking gay. I hope Trump lets some of can join his military before he does the humane thing and purges this retarded shithole.

some of us*

Christ, I swear I'm losing it or something. I've been making weird fuck ups like this for the past month or so.

It's so great that picture was taken before its subject was helped.

I remember those Holla Forums raids. Those were the days….

It's really just an excuse for this fag to overcharge for white bread and cheap lunch meat.

Not just a can, an aerosol can.

I'm dying.

DROWN YOURSELF IN CHEEZ WHIZ

Does anyone have that KFC "Hillary Special" image?
It's incredibly syxyst of course, but fits with the thread theme and might head off more tasteless "hurr durr me manpig, me h8 all womyn" comments.

Fucking kill yourself

WOW YOURSELF WITH CHEEZ-ITS

stop harassing her you fucking MGTOW racists

The context.

There's this pin; is this what you're talking about or is there a BennyG I don't know about floating around with the same kind of gag?

I'm calling BS. I've lived in philly and your exhibit A looks like nothing I ever ate there.

Take a picture of a cheesesteak next to today's inquirer.

The country is going (gone?) full socialist, if there's any consolation is that math will probably save us before we even have to fight the race war

kek

you try so hard

I'm not in Philly right now. Look closer at that picture. It's from Pats. Same tables.

Kill yourself

Lavender says he "always has and always will" vote.

Sandwich looks like complete crap.

What the fuck is this shit?

Fuck your cheese whiz, it's supposed to be provolone, because that's the best cheese for an Italian-style steak and pepper sandwich.

It's believable, but still anti-Trump. Is it possible for Holla Forumsacks to not make us look bad? It seems like every time Holla Forums raids, it's just reinforcing the negative claims about us. No logic and reason, no subtle humor, just "poo in the loo," pushing cuckoldry into the mainstream and making it seem normal, "gas the kikes," and other obvious troll bullshit. I'd think the point would be to damage this guy's business in some way rather than help him out and make Trump supporters look like sociopaths.

Yes when things went south just claim you're from halfchan Holla Forums lol.

Anything negative just falseflag to half/pol/ or pretend to be these ironic leftist trump supporter.

With oil prices tanking, would the Alvbertan oil industry even be able to have an impact economically on Canada. What other industries do you think Canada could tap into to improve their economy?

That would come to £14.88 :D

Doesn't sound interesting. I basically eat that all the time.

I helped

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that every time some moron stages anti-Trump stupidity, he's always a low-T, faggot looking beta cuck who looks like he's enjoying the smell of his own farts.

This faggotry isn't even close to creative or witty. Typical lib humor, that is, no humor at all.

pick one

I'm in the weed industry myself. Ancillary services, never deal with the plants directly, those are for plebs. Process the shit, write about it, sell those phosphor Cree LEDs that some user got me to check out (thanks).

that sandwich looks disgusting

even pic related looks better

I bet the business owner would like some beef circle and chicken

This guy might be using it as a laundry.

Roy Rogers does.

Next time you're at the terminal market, get the salmon curry at the little Thai market.

"This is a fake review this person has never been here". Attack

What the fuck

nice cuck shop

so its just a bologna sandwich? Does it have anything on it besides subpar cold cuts?

Nice.

Hold the phone. Going to SEA for some 'White God" pampering is bad?

kek

;DDD top kuck

Jaegerschnitzel Sandwich with pickled red cabbage. You fucking genius!

Oil, a ton of different metal mines (some of which the corrupt pieces of shit in Ottawa sold to the Chinese), wood, potash, coal, natural gas, hydroelectricity, agriculture, dairy, meat production and manufacting could all be possible if the government of Canada was not extremely corrupt and a bunch of cucks no matter the party in power.

You're either an American, or a foreign leech. At least this one's upfront about it.

That alone sends gaydars blipping non-stop.

They're recycling this as garden variety internet crybullying.

archive.is/8T0h5

Faggot canceled it, lel.

windsorstar.com/news/local-news/windsor-cafes-trump-sandwich-cancelled-due-to-backlash

I can imagine normie will actually believed it.

I love it when faggots used to say this a few years ago.

That video of him after he cancelled it is so funny.

Yeah, right. I'm so glad he wasted some more of his mommy's money on this bullshit stunt. His shop will go out of business soon enough. Hopefully some decent cook will take his place.

Due to your own policies. If you don't want our leftists, start by voting RIGHT and getting rid of your lefty shit. Re-criminalizing weed would be a step in the right direction.

Well Ford may have invented the modern automobile, but it isn't the best automobile manufacturer in the world and doesn't have the best processes for manufacturing said automobiles.

First pic looks like dogshit user.

How incredibly delusional you manpigs are these days.

What did he mean by this?

Your life is sad.

Probably this.

Not kosher, delete this

Is this faggot trying to claim that without illegal spics we'd be a poor nation? Or some shit about mexican'ts being "cultural enrichment" without which we'd have no good/interesting food? Bullshit leftist cuckoldry either way.

Bologna is cheap as shit, so it wouldn't cost that much unless Cucknadia charges something retarded for it.

Those prices are worse than the sandwiches. It does not cost $7 to put a couple of slices of ham and probably one single slice of cheese on bread. Hell, in more expensive chain stores, that would be the cost of half a pound of Ham, or in real non-jewish delis you'd buy a pound or two of ham for that cost. Unless you're some obese slob, that's not going to cover just one sandwich.

Mozzarella is also not a fucking sandwich cheese, jesus christ. That's a cheese for pizza, pasta, and mozarella sticks.

In addition to non-offensive/slightly fancier than an office break room, it looks very "spend the bare minimum you can without resorting to folding tables and those aluminum folding chairs".

Portland unsurprisingly looks nasty with those shitty peepers, but even the Philly one looks bad. What's that garbage on top, onions? Should be just meat and cheese, as it was meant to be.

If I'm ever in Philly, I'll have to stop at a Genos. That is one hell of a MAGA restaurant.

Eating a steak like a man instead of a nigger-tier beast is superior, pleb.

Don't worry user, pic related can still happen.

Frankly, if one is a dual citizen they should not be able to vote in either country.

Provolone is pleb tier, just above processed cheese slices and even drier.

Definitely a fag.

Fuck off, kike

Blasphemy. For your penance, say three Hail Marys and eat a prosciutto crudo and fucking mozzarella sandwich.

It sucks to be you right about now, doesn't it?

It's like every single person my fucking city is a complete retard. I guess it's just shit being splattered off on us from Detroit.

I'm dual citizen but I'm both Amerifat and Canuck. Got a problem?

you have to go back

National traitor? Mate me mum is American and me dad a Canadian, but as it stands I'm more american than half of America (Democrats are NOT Americans.).

Kys 2bh

No alpha male would buy a sandwich made by a limpwrist looking pissant like that. If this titmouse stayed at the counter someone would have already drove a pepper shaker into his skull for being a gag inducing ultra-faggot.

You see something like this out in the wild, stomp in its skull, wade through the blood, and make your own sandwich.

To make a Trump sandwich fry take one pound of bacon. Duct tape two pieces of white bread to a three pound brass hammer, then beat the fuck out of a liberal while chewing on the bacon.

Ehh, or maybe garlic, sliced paper thin, lightly grilled and seasoned with pepper and extra salt (heh) might mesh with the arugula better. Was racking my brain trying to come up with a "g" that fits.

Don't be so quick to discount all Canadians.

I remember watching the mummers parade and seeing the float

I think I got a more cost-effective method.

You forgot the pickles knackwurst mit sauerkraut.

What about the Big Guy burger?

Uh, you might want to rethink that plan, user!

What faggots.

I know two smart people from Lasalle. Go further out. It gets better.

MAGA

Uh….

It blows gas thru the side if you use a silencer, and it can be solved by literally just putting a piece of tape on the side your cheeks lay (I put it on the right.)

The mag is at the legal limit. But should SHTF I can easily take my limited AR mags and just get the limiter out.

ARs are restricted here, while Tavors are not. There is literally no reason for me to go through the trouble of getting an AR when I can get myself a versatile bullpup that I can legally hunt with.

If ARs do get passed as unrestricted one day, I will buy myself one. But as it stands there's no reason to.

For almost 20 years now I've had to listen to every smug leftist Apple fanboy fedora cunt in the States talk about how "muh Canada" is what the US should be. Usually, in practice, that means they want "free" healthcare, and for every nigger, beaner, Muslim and dothead from every corner of the globe to be able to move to the States on demand.

I hate to say it, Canada, but your leftist government's 40 years of virtue signaling has turned you into the Sweden of the Western Hemisphere.

confirmed for never reading art of the deal

Okay, time to unfuck this for all Canadians.

I'm so fucking jelly, trade ya

Hotwheels is such a baller.

my fetish

Yeah, when I was building it I was tempted to go tan, but then I thought of OD and I haven't regretted the decision once.

KYS

nice funs

Clean your fucking room you degenerate, that looks disgusting.

Heh, it is clean. One of my cats likes to tear up cardboard boxes for fun. As you might be able to tell from the very hairy blanket over the pillow, that's the cat bed. If I give him his box, he'll sit there and chew pieces of it off to his little hearts content, otherwise he'll start chewing other things.

I guarantee you this guy is HIV+

Is that the Bernie Sanders signature sandwich?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.