Abused Arkansas 4-year-old zip-tied to bed as punishment believed her name was ‘idiot’

A twisted Arkansas couple who zip-tied their 4-year-old daughter to her bed verbally abused her so relentlessly that the tot believed her name was “idiot,” police said.
archive.is/vvOlu#selection-1005.0-1005.86
nydailynews.com/news/crime/abused-ark-girl-zip-tied-bed-believed-idiot-article-1.2754619

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3745055/Girl-4-zip-tied-bed-beaten-covered-scars-bruises-said-thought-Idiot-mother-boyfriend-arrested.html
archive.is/xHQHp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so was it a half breed or did the whore have a white child before going coalburner?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3745055/Girl-4-zip-tied-bed-beaten-covered-scars-bruises-said-thought-Idiot-mother-boyfriend-arrested.html
archive.is/xHQHp

Denen has five other children. The oldest four are with their biological father while the youngest, whose father is Reed, is also now in state custody.

can we get into the habit of screencapping headlines?

DINDU NUFFIN

The former, sadly.

That's fucking sad man.
Both the parents are disgusting and need to go down the well.

I always wondered if Niggers only breed with the ugliest castoffs of the white race becasue the others actually have standards Women - standards, I made a funny, or if the act of coalburning twists the human soul to the point where the ugliness on the inside corrupts the body so they becomes just as ugly on the outside, like a zombie bite or something.

It's both. Microchimerism is an accumulative effect. The more sperm pumped into a woman, the more changes that woman exhibits.

Great question fam.

Man learning about this a while ago changed my life.

I will never look at women the same again.

My ex aborted my child agianst my wished and dumped me last year, I sent her a shitload of articles on Microchimerism and told her than no matter where she goes or who she fucks that I will PHYSICALLY be inside her head until the day she dies. Her reaction was fucking platinum.

Tell us more, user.

Holy fucking shit

Fuck that's tragic, I hope you're doing okay.
Having your first ever child murdered before its birth is something I wouldn't be able to handle.
I hope that bitch gets herself killed by a dindu.

Not really blogpost worthy, just a lot of really, really satisfying hysterical crying. And eventually, a very defeated admission that "It explains a lot".

She never elaborated on what she meant by that last sentence before fucking off forever knowing her tho, it probably means she probably still flicks the bean thinking about me to this day tbh

It stings yeah, I loved that dumb ginger slut, and I was really looking forward to raising that little hitlerjugend.

I don't really wish that on any white woman tbh pathological altruism strikes again, white man's burden smdh, but being the bratty little liberal cunt that she is, I wouldn't be shocked.

Where the fuck has all the wife material gone lads?

Thank you.

You just cucked every nigger she'll ever try and fail to lock down.

microchimerism does not work that way

Probably, but in this particular case, it looks like meth or something.

This pleases the Grinch.

*sigh*

The most tragic thing of all is that she is mulatto.

REPORTED FOR HOAX

That doesn’t happen, you fucking retard.

Do you have the first pic without text?

God damnit hot springs….. I remember when it was a nice place. Niggers truly ruin everything.

Why even live

Can you please list the articles you sent her here? So we can send roasties those articles for lulz.

this user makes a great point!

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GET THE BEST WHITE WOMEN?

Thanks user.

Needed that.

beat me to it