Let's talk about Patrice O'Neal:

let's talk about Patrice O'Neal:

archive.org/details/blackphillip

fast forward and then he became:

His mistake:
and then he was "dealt" with.

He was on the Opie and Anthony show about 145 days in total over his entire career.

On the 130th time, he drops the red pill, saying he knows he's not going to make it, because the people in charge know of his "mistakes" (red pilling the mainstream population)

Not long after this "new" Patrice became the public Patrice, he was dead.

If you don't do anything else, at least listen to this:
vocaroo.com/i/s1ClUJwLe9Zn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJObXK1FtVo
youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
my.mixtape.moe/mynyon.mp3
mega.nz/#F!YxFRlZbS!Hvw9xM8yEW-gQh5zujCEUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

play conspiracy angle
give to BLM
???

Patrice was always pretty redpilled

for a nigger
RIP Black Phillip

He's a fat negro that made jokes about licking anuses. How does that relate to Holla Forums?

about most things, but not about war, kikes, oil and shit like that. He was extremely bluepilled about those things at the start of this career

are there more videos like this? did they record all shows on video?

Was rather nice, going to pass this on to muh bluepill buddy and see if he opens up a bit.

Going to view that in a bit.

what's this webm about? just an out of context laugh?

You know what to do

tbh I'm still butthurt they stepped on that homeless guys cake

"I have an army of jews" - Patrice O'Neal

Opie is a buzzkill

youtube.com/watch?v=WJObXK1FtVo

aye, but what he didn't know, is that the people behind federal reserve, oil wars and all that, are the same as the hollywood kikes.

He thought the low level hollywood jews were a separate entity

Patrice was one of the funniest dudes. His stand up wasn't even that great, but when he would improv and go back and forth and rip on people and discuss issues randomly. He did a great job. It is weird you brought him up as I am listening to old school Opie and Anthony right now.

He was a decent comedian who became Jew wise towards the end of his career.

yeah that shit he wrote never sat well with me, oh evey one it's fine we were complete cunts to him because we gave him $200 and used him on our show there after. Fucksake, all he has in he world is a little cake. He bought himself it despite being homeless and was happy to show people who were his friends and offer them some, having fuck al possessions in the world. Then they do that. Dam man, I feel like an SJW right now

didn't the same thing happen to Dave Chappelle except he wussed out and quit before they killed him?

Why are literally all white stand up comedians fucking cucks?

apparently you have to be a huge cunt to have your own show

he faked his death and is banging degenreate trannies in brazil. He is a muh dick nigger who although being funny, was total shit for humanity.

Sage yourself faggot

i saw a bit recently where chapelle talks about his manager saying he had to wear a women's costume in his next skit, and he refused, his carreer was over after that

and then you see these clips of all sorts of comedians (eg Kevin Hart) wearing women's costumes in their acts

creepy af

You come off sounding like someone trying to mimic our lingo, but failing miserably.

Link?

he was "waiting for fame to call". Probably got blacklisted to a certain extent.

He also supported people getting racial again, and had a show designed to make men masculine again. The radio station didn't promote the show at all even though everyone at the station enjoyed it, and they were always running out of time before they ran out of callers.

oh yeah..there is that videon on youtube owning some feminist knob

look what thread this is. It's reads like reddit and its about a fat nigger slob who ate himself to death (according to kike media) and promoted degeneracy. He was just a big faggot.

it's the kike's war on masculinity

take niggers, dress them up as women to kill their masculine images AND make a global hit on masculinity as a whole

Hide the thread if you don't like it, faggot.

Ignoring faggotry is the same as promoting it. Pathetic shit going on in here

Patrice is the definition of "political incorrectness"

He also promoted men being MEN

Fuck Opie I hope his show gets cancelled in October.

He was also a fat degenerate nigger who brought down the intelligence of anyone he spoke to.

If you look at patrice as a role model you should just fuckin kill yourself right now

you're full of shit, and butthurt. just making shit up.

If anything, Patrice made normies question things, and think from a new (red pilled) perspective

Well guess what? You can't actually SHUT IT DOWN so all you can do is cry.

And defended that one radio host who called some black chick a "nappy headed ho." He really hated seeing people dogpiled by the media/SJWs.

What exactly, my (((1))) friend?

Fuck off my dude. Have a counter-sage.

Ive listened to everything that tranny fucker has said. He was only "popular" because kikes let him be.

Well if that's the kind of nigger you want red-pilling normies then that is some kike shit. He is full of bad judgement and only got air time because he is a loud nigger. He wasn't saying anything original.

well the nigger is dead and years from now when you faggots who like him realize he is just a fat degenerate nigger, you better remember this thread

You're right he's dead, and he wasn't as red pilled as we are, so you should get on radio and start spreading the real truth to the normalfags in his place and show us all how it's really done.

Or you can keep shitposting on Holla Forums like a whiny faggot.

Listening to him talk about women is refreshing.

His niggerdom is obvious, friendo.

are you talking about anthony or jimmy? are you fucking schizo?

That's just wrong. He was/still is hugely popular with the original TRP/anti-feminist crowd.

patrice has also shit on the jews for what they did to mel gibson and marlon brando

You sound like a faggot virgin

Hah

Patrice talked about getting fucked in the ass by trannies and loving them. If you actually listened to the real patrice you wouldn't be in here defending the fat nigger.

TRP is a bunch of homosexuals who fuck each other in the ass and press their dicks together while lifting dumbells. Anti-feminists are just sad butt hurt faggots and are as pathetic as feminists. I bet you listen to Joe Rogan

he was a boss

[citation needed]

go find it yourself faggot i didnt bookmark it

ok faggot. What patrice actually did was fuck female prostitutes in barzil, joined by his own woman

he fucked trannies and his "girl" at the time was a tranny. If it's important to you to source a fat nigger fucking trannies in brazil then do it yourself

Watch the video on jewtube in HD. Watch (((Daniel "Bobo" Kurlan's))) hands and pay attention to when Patrice cracks up.

Kek. No, they're homosexuals who only suck cocks and train with barbells. Joking aside, in reality the TRP/anti-feminist crowd (the original "redpillers") forms a huge part of the movement. Patrice would have been nothing without them.

Are… are you seriousl? Or are you confusing anti-feminists with MGTOW?

Kek. Nice burn, my girl.

what video on jewtube? I don't even know what to search for

youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg

Argues his points with insults and emotion.

Weak.

you think patrice laughed at the hand rubbing?

I think he was acutely aware of it. Both times Bobo popped a boner, he rubbed his hands together.

WHY

DOES

THIS

FUCKING

MATTER?

4ch

no retard. he shits on asians with actual fucking hate. with whites, he admitted to them being better in some aspects than blacks, but with asians, he basically only hated them besides the fact that they work like emotionless drones.

he was a racist fat nigger. Why are people fucking in here defending him when they dont even know what came out of his fat lipped mouth. This is plebbit tier SRS faggot thread

Because Patrice is big with the anti-feminists. He's a nigger and they are weak on the JQ and race topics BUT anti-feminism is a big part of the movement. Temporary allies, comparable to red-pilled Christians.

Ok faggot, I guess when he openly talks about how the Federal Reserve is a private bank and our money is only backed by debt, he's wrong and we should believe the opposite because you say so.

Yeah, maybe he put marbles trannies up his ass but we can still like him for the few things he got right and spread awareness of.

How much awareness have you spread lately?

Shit, "marbles" was supposed to be a strike-through not a code tag.

you crybabies are really something. He actually said everyone is racist to some degree, and that it had to be allowed, also whites being racist about blacks.

go cry elsewhere you retard babies

You dun goofd, kill yourself, commit sudoko etc. etc.

I've seen homeless niggers talk about the federal reserve. He isn't special he was loud.

Don't worry about what I'm doing either.

Being a faggot shitposting on Holla Forums and not spreading the word to the normalfags? Yeah that's what I already established.

You are the normal fag.

Holy shit, you clearly haven't told anyone the truth about anything in your life, you've got nothing but a pathetic attempt to shut down discussion of someone who's done ten thousand times more than you'll ever do to spread awareness of kike schemes in America.

Have you spread awareness of the Jew to your family? Your friends? Your co-workers? Clearly not. You just live in a little bubble, to afraid to say anything outside the norms of society, and when fat trannie fucking nigger comes along to spread even a fraction of the truth, and makes you look like a worthless do-nothing faggot, you have to come along and try to shit on him and anyone discussing anything related to him.

That's very nice, but his biggest achievements are regarding the Women Question. That's where his main focus was, and where Holla Forums is quite weak on. The Jewish/race problem is obviously of yuge importance, but without the millions and millions of enabling cunts we wouldn't be in this morass. The movement has three pillars, and these are Anti-Semitism, White Nationalism and Anti-Feminism.

To be honest, I never took notice of his views on the kikes. Patrice will forever be one of the patron saints of anti-feminism, though.

yes

I love Patrice, he was one of the best shit talking comedians out there. Makes me happy to see him talked about on pol of all places

It's Holla Forums.

holy shit this is GOOD

my.mixtape.moe/mynyon.mp3

the real fun part is when you start naming names and see the light die in the normies' eyes

mega.nz/#F!YxFRlZbS!Hvw9xM8yEW-gQh5zujCEUg

this has some bluepill though…

he thinks (((white))) bankers rule the world

white jews

Y E S

sorry wrong thread polite sage

Bobo would get instant erections as soon as sex was the topic, then he would instantly lose that erection as they changed the subject.
They called it the "up and down game".
That clip was the first time Patrice saw it.