Turkey Threatens to Seize US Nuclear Weapons

Well maybe you will believe me now!
(I was banned the last time I posted about this.)

"Editor’s Note: Here’s something the American establishment media isn’t touching with a ten-foot pole…
The leading Islamic newspaper in Turkey – and official government mouthpiece – has Tweeted the announcement that the United States must give Turkey its NUCLEAR WEAPONS at Incirlik air base or Turkey will take them.

This is CONFIRMED By the Washington Point and other news media through their reporters Tweeting too as shown below:"

thedailysheeple.com/war-turkey-threatens-us-give-turkey-your-nuclear-weapons-at-incirlik-air-base-or-we-will-take-them_082016
archive.is/k7jfv

twitter.com/GissiSim/status/765934138813714433
archive.is/wAAm8

twitter.com/ibrahimkaragul/status/762370207927177217
archive.is/FYxtn

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-24183879
libyaagainstsuperpowermedia.org/category/libya/mustard-gas/sarin-gas/
youtube.com/watch?v=8GoJCqSJXdg
youtube.com/watch?v=OGQTrIpYMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=_zzQ0q5f5l8
youtube.com/watch?v=C4McwEuujNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6W1i53g9OJA
youtube.com/watch?v=xNoBwURlncw
youtube.com/watch?v=USKCIO8Ksfo
youtube.com/watch?v=JAa-yYquaFg
youtube.com/watch?v=4S2r_Wseo80
youtube.com/watch?v=GPUCf2SVMR4
youtube.com/watch?v=8GD4rOMVqCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qIiEKqa5t3k
youtube.com/watch?v=yqjTtUlLDoY
thedailysheeple.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ja5K-MelOm4
michaelghurston.com/2014/10/list-of-fake-news-sites-satire-and-hoaxes/
web.archive.org/web/20160818113938/http://www.euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/
youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo
archive.is/ysCOq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that these nukes are stationed in Turkey for the purpose of the Jewish government of the United States being able to murder millions of White people in Russia.

defending turkroachs how classy

Hasn't Jewtin tried to warn the world about a possible nuclear war just recently?

I want turkey nuked off the face of the fucking earth
t. berliner

Defending them from what? Stealing ZOG's weapons? We don't have a side here. Feel free to head back to GLP, Breitbart, or Free Republic.

WOW it's fucking nothing

If they tried, it would start a war with NATO. Russia talks big, but just as we sat back and did nothing in Georgia and Crimea, so to will Russia be forced to watch.

Fuck it, if worst came to worst we could just detonate them.

don't you realize if obongo lets them take them or "refuses" and this turns into benghazi 3.99x10 then he will have an excuse to start a real nuclear war, why do you think everyone has been talking about the nuclear codes?

Turkey is playing they're part in preventing WWIII. What have you done to frustrate ZOGs efforts?

nice 21st century double think user

They want Gulen and his associate network heads on a plate.

We will see how the next chapters will be like… Creepy Uncle is going to make a visit to Turkey in the next days.

Just detonate the nukes on site, see how long Erdog takes to beg and grovel to not get stomped like the worthless little roach he is

The Germans have wanted nukes out of their nation for decades. Japanese have wanted American forces out of Japan for as equally long. Nothing happens.

You don't tell the U.S. when or what to do anything. They'll just adjust their plans and use it to their advantage if you try to interrupt their agenda.

And maybe just like Benghazi, it'll be a hard lesson to learn about what happens when you stick your nose where it doesn't belong and try cliquing up with sandniggers to benefit the military industrial complex.

You don't seem to give too much of a shit until ragheads steal your shit that you could have just not given or sold them in the first place.

you realize Benghazi was an embassy right? that also happened to have stinger missiles in the basement

How about they just go off? Oops, turk roaches tampered with tech they didn't understand!

RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE

Embassies are intelligence agency outposts, doubly so when they are in the middle of war zones. The guy who got shot up, ass fucked, and paraded around was dealing arms to anti-Qaddafi sandniggers and called for help when he figured out he was being double crossed. King nigger nixed it because he wanted to tie off a loose end instead of risking it getting out [which it did anyway].

Now, if the CIA and the US military weren't sticking their noses in Libya in the first place it wouldn't have happened.

then why do we let any country have embassies in our country?

It isn't "our country". It's the kikes' country. And they let other countries spy on them because they want to spy on other countries and they take their chances protecting their secrets versus discovering the other's.

No, the US doesn't have this power anymore. Now it's counting a lot on the goodwill of their "allies" to enact its foreign policy. That's so obvious, since the Obongo administration.

And it's not wise to equate Germany and Japan. There's a difference of treatment, Germany is a western component and it gets better deals than Japan.

You gotta be fucking kidding

Praise Kek for year 2016

No, I'm not kidding. Germany is building an empire, it's a pozzed empire but it still is an empire.

I really hope you don't mean to imply that Germany runs the EU

Merkel wants a continental empire, but they aren't getting shit.

Erdogan wants to restart the Ottoman Empire, and actually stands a good chance of doing it unless Trump is elected.

Think that would be enough to execute him for treason? In a world that hasn't completely lost it's mind it would be but I'm really not so sure in this one.

If they want it so bad why not give it to them?
Air drop them in.

Treason is too narrowly defined in American law. It can't legally be treason unless we have a declared war against Turkey.

Personally I think they took them out during the coup and that explains the air traffic that Erdogan thinks was Americans helping the coup. They weren't helping the coup, they were airlifting out the nukes.

There's a legitimate threat to those weapons now, but yet there's no skyking messages or any other numbers station messages. Why is that? Maybe the nukes aren't there any more.

Just a theory.

Let's hope. At this point Turkey still being in NATO seems proof of subversion.

It is completely impossible for anyone who does not have the launch codes to use these nukes for anything besides a dirty bomb.

Pay close attention to these words.
Nuclear weapons can not be used by rogue/foreign commanders that do not have the access codes. This is not a hackable system, not something that can be tampered with and it is not something that expires.

This is just sabre rattling for the retarded average islamist turk.

Nothing is completely foolproof and it's naive to think anything could be. In fact I'm leaning towards being the case and they are making this public statement to force USA to admit it lost track of some nukes or give them the codes so they don't have to reverse engineer anything.

I think there's a good chance you're right. Particularly if the "coup" was a ploy conspired by Erdogan and Russia, but America didn't know it. If there was any chance of Erdogan losing the coup, or it turning into a prolonged civil war, I would hope that the US would withdraw the nukes immediately.

The question is if Obama knew what was happening or not.

Obama is a crypto-muslim, but I don't think he would turn over the nukes to Turkey. There is a big difference between America nukes in Turkey and Turkey being a nuclear power. Allowing Turkey to have the nukes would be a clear-cut case of massive nuclear proliferation. Obama got that nobel prize ostensibly for his effort agains nuclear proliferation. Of course that's horseshit, but it's a big part of his mystique to liberals. To contradict that narrative about himself so strongly would significantly weaken him politically.

Germany has a lot of influence in the EU, even if the influence comes in the form of color rainbows, hippie peace collars etc. It's a play of power where you are not really German, because being German and proud of it is shoah. I mean no one in Europe will be German, Dutch, Italian whatever… you'll just be a enlightened bean from Europe.

But does it matter? UK is the same fucking thing… they were only unhappy that the continent has a more welfare side to it and it's not as heavy free-market

Everything the fed does is treason. They've allowed a LITERAL fuckin' invasion of our country by hordes of fucking things we can't communicate with, can't relate to, and show no capacity to assimilate into a European Civilization based culture. What the fuck is treason? You want peace? You want rational society? You want logic? Then use this Albanian Duckbilled Badger Territorial Roaming Study site to make a database of every fucking hooknose jew in the country so we know where to attack when shit inevitably goes sideways.

He's in the last stretch of his presidency. Who gives a shit?

Hopefully they've improved designs since the 60's but in 1961 a 4 mega-ton bomb was a single switch away from blowing up in the US: bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-24183879

Is Turkey the catalyst to ww3?

Good, I hope they fucking try. The Americans won't like another nation getting nukes, so they may actually kick their shit in.

Yes.

Not, it does not.
It's the cashcow, nothing more.

its going to be a caliphate at this rate

According to the Bible yes it is.
Daniel points out that the antichrist comes from Turkey.
Revelation tells us Satan's throne is in Turkey.
The final world dominating government will be 10 Islam nations reforming the Ottoman Empire and wrecking the globe. Their leader will come from Turkey.

It stuns me how thousands of years go by and nothing changes.

The GEOMK golden throne is also in turkey.

Pushy sand niggers are pushy I just want to see the look of defeat in their greedy eyes before they get glassed.

Yeah, it's the cashcow that gets to call the shots. Or you mean to tell me people from Germany are not shaping the politics of the continent..

There's none else to blame than the US pointing a gun to their face if they go properly imperial, so Germans have to be good goy empire because of burgerland.

it is brussels user

It doesn't.
This is some retarded meme that tries to play Germany up as the bad guy again, but fact of the matter is that Germany has next to no say in Eu policies

The embassy was fine in Tripoli, guarded by the US Marines. You know, like is in their cadence?
The whole push of it being an embassy is too hide the chemical weapons smuggling going on there

user we dont need embassies to smuggle chemical weapons we have planes and actual military bases for that

To weaken Obama would be to weaken Hillary Obama probably doesn't give a shit about that but also to strengthen Trump Obama definitely cares about that.

Maybe after the election, if Hillary wins. If he did it after the election after Trump won, I honestly think Trump might hang him.

FAKE

or

TRUE

fug

Yeah but who do you think was being met in that compound? The Turkish ambassador. The entire attack was simply burning some loose ends. Why do you think the CIA ignored orders, and lost a few guys? What do you think they knew?

they knew hillary had stinger missiles transfered to the basement from a military base and denied requested reinforcements, the stinger missiles were intended for "moderate" head chopper rebels, now can we move on? and talk about erdogan trying to get nukes?

THE SHEER AMOUNT OF TURKROACH POSTING ITT

RAID YOURSELVES ROACHES

Obligatory.

I really wish we could get more detail on this. I can't think of why it's so secret except for our need to protect Gulen?? Can the military keep 1500 airmen from saying anything? I guess with vital national security interests.

I mean the very idea that we would hand over nukes is obviously beyond silly. I tried Joogle and the CNN story about power being cut is at least good circumstantial evidence of the siege. However without investigative journalists we have to wait on the trickle.

I can't help but wonder if the US gave Gulen the nod and this Russia thing took everyone by surprise. That is assuming the Erdogan is a puppet story is true as well. I can't figure the end-game. Russia clearly wants to dick with NATO. But I can't see them wanting a war.

Nah because its more fun to point out the consulate was not the safe zone, that was the embassy. The stingers are just a cover, old shit that won't do much. Dropping off sarin from Gaddafi's stockpiles, now wouldn't that be interesting to pin on Assad?
libyaagainstsuperpowermedia.org/category/libya/mustard-gas/sarin-gas/

Also, nukes a shit. He doesn't have the tech to defeat the PAL mechanisms, nor the ability to retrofit the tritium injectors and neutron generators. All he gets is people in a tizzy to support him.

the stockpiles of chemical weapons were seized early on their was no need at all to transfer them,
your filtered turk roach shill
GAS YOURSELF

I am for whites, WEST vs RUSSIA is ridiculous. We are already a minority population of the planet and dwindling. We need to stop infighting.

Is your mouth spring loaded or do you still have some voluntary control on it?

user , but they already dooo!
They stole uranium from the university!

I don't want a war with Russia, I like vodka.

You signing up to go get the weapons back, Moishe?

nothing but twitter wars hell be fine

Russia doesn't want war either. It won't help Russia or the West to fight. Who will it help? Could it be the globalists pushing for a one world government that hate powerful independent countries like Russia and China?

I wonder…

we need to arm them in the silos and proceed to gif related

whoops

Turkey is bad, kebab needs removed, and Constantinople needs reclaimed by whites, you squatter.

He's trying to play up Yermany as some convoluted, super secret "le good natzi that din' do nuffin'", user.

If turkey wants nukes, I say we give 'em nukes. Let's deliver them on a plane called "The Enola Straight"

honestly we should just detonate them and then we'd have the turks by the fucking balls and there would be a fuckload less shitskins in the world

They always said the only thing to be left after a nuke war would be the cockroaches.

You should be banned again OP, because when you wrote that shit the first time, I pointed out how it's a double key system and as such, it would do Turkey no good to have them. Might as well steal bricks out of a building on the base. At least then, they could throw them at people and as such, have some sort of a weapon.

it's easy to take the nuclear material out and put it on another delivery system

I'm not a Turk, you fucking muppet.

Follow the fucking logic. The United States is an entirely jewish occupied government. It sanctions, supports, finances, and assists the wholesale extermination of the White race in every corner of the globe in which it possesses influence.

It had NO issues with Turkey so long as it could get assurances that Turkish airbases and airspace could be used to attack Russia – a majority White country – from the South.

Now apparently ZOG's client states aren't so reliable so we get the song and dance how we need to be outraged that ZOG may lose the ability to murder millions of White people. The same ZOG that has made abundantly clear that White men need to die, be gay, and worship niggers. Suddenly ZOG wants to shill on Holla Forums that we need to retake Constantinople, which fell because the city's jews opened the doors to the Muslims in the first place, because the jewish occupied government lost a willing lap dog in its plans to murder Russians for no real discernible reason.

And Turkey just happens to have everything short of plutonium sitting around?

are you fucking retarded?

vid related, I hate to not hate the turks, but this may actually be a good thing.

So another coup in Turkey then? One actually done by the US instead of some Turkish Army hicks?

If Putin will take back Crimea, why no Constantinople? I would like to see the Tsar Bomba come back to remove the kebab roaches

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

You do realise that by Nuking Turkey you're willingly creating a new super-breed of Radroaches?

God help us all if this happens, imagine the entire population of the country evolving into a mass of skittering, swarming fucks moving from nation to nation- sure, one or two Radroaches are easily disposed of by themselves, but in that kind of numbers we're all fucked…

You mean Post? If so, provide the link. I see nothing at the Washington Post website about this.

sure thing, but first thing that needs to happen is putin not invading US property to take a nuke.

this could actually be a problem

Holy fuck with Russian arms build up in Ukraine and Putin meeting with Edrogan this is pretty huge.

Without Turkey Nukes, Russia has tac nuclear advantage in Europe.

please tell me you understand that clip is a fake, a CGI.

I like your optimism, but it won't be that easy.

Editor’s Note: Here’s something the American establishment media isn’t touching with a ten-foot pole…

The leading Islamic newspaper in Turkey – and official government mouthpiece – has Tweeted the announcement that the United States must give Turkey its NUCLEAR WEAPONS at Incirlik air base or Turkey will take them.

This is CONFIRMED By the Washington Point and other news media through their reporters Tweeting too as shown below:

UPDATE 10:28 AM EDT — This information is being broadcast on television inside Turkey.

This could be the single most important news story of all our lifetimes and it is developing very fast. If Turkey tries to proceed, it means immediate war with the United States and NATO. Check back for further details.

Below is a direct link to the original posting which remains on Twitter:

İncirlik”teki nükleer silahlar Türkiye’ye devredilmeli. Ya da Türkiye, bu silahları kendi denetimine almalı.

— İbrahim Karagül (@ibrahimkaragul) August 16, 2016

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

Hello Ahmed.

The Tsar Bomba is one of the most powerful bombs ever built, that we know of. They could build bigger bombs, but they had the issue that pilots couldn't escape the blast radius in time.

Today, they'd probably just use self-guided missiles to deliver as big a nuke as they see fit. Though it may be more effective to have a barrage of tactical nukes to evenly destroy a larger region, or take out priority targets.

rumor is that the US Embassy in Ankara was the HQ for ISIS operation and communication

Super Secret Underground Bases & Undersea Bases

youtube.com/watch?v=8GoJCqSJXdg

It Sure Was-Still Is!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=OGQTrIpYMOA

I was worried we'd get dragged into WWIII to rescue some kebabs.

I am much more receptive to the prospect of removing Turkroach, glassing the Murdercube, and making Istanbul Constantinople again.

Funny enough, when I typed in Constantinople is took me right to Istanbul.

Jim has been talking about it as far back as early '16

I don't have anything much more than him word. but the coup being linked to Western/US/NATO is getting more and more likelihood.

nukes are a psy-op, they don't exist.

Correct. Google "Operation Gladio B"

The Secret Underground City That Will Save The Elite
youtube.com/watch?v=_zzQ0q5f5l8

Doomsday Lairs For The Elite Underground Cities
youtube.com/watch?v=C4McwEuujNQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6W1i53g9OJA
youtube.com/watch?v=xNoBwURlncw
youtube.com/watch?v=USKCIO8Ksfo
youtube.com/watch?v=JAa-yYquaFg
youtube.com/watch?v=4S2r_Wseo80

Aliens prohibited their use after WWII. Look into airforce personnel testimony on UFO activity. They literally deactivated the nukes.

In 1964, a UFO shot down a nuclear test missile launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base in Californi
youtube.com/watch?v=GPUCf2SVMR4

Vandenberg Air Force Base - UFOs Shoots Missile Down With Laser
youtube.com/watch?v=8GD4rOMVqCQ

According to the Bible day and night came before the sun and Jews were slaves in Egypt, the Bible is full of errors and falsehoods.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIiEKqa5t3k

youtube.com/watch?v=yqjTtUlLDoY

Did anyone else notice that the entire thedailysheeple.com/ website is down?

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

The Turk's own allies shall return Constantinople to the Greeks. For so long it make no sense to me, but at last I truly see. The Turkoroach is showing his true and perfidious colors, they will be smashed and NATO will give the New Rome to the Greeks as the honest broker between West and East.

AREA 51 UFO #1 BEST New Evidence Leaked

youtube.com/watch?v=ja5K-MelOm4

You can't get through to these patriotards. The Trump infestation has made them believe they are welcome here.

Yeah, genocide is a great deal.

It would be comforting to think that aliens are up there making sure we don't blow ourselves up. It is definitely a miracle that we made it through the Cold War with no nuclear exchanges.

But then again, I'd wonder what they want from us.

or

Turkey is telling the US to fuck off what are you going to do about it tough guy?

we should give them nukes alright
too bad roaches can survive nukes though

Then how come my great-grandad was assigned to stand under one?

OPS LINKED WEBSITE IS STILL DOWN

www.thedailysheeple.com

If nukes were impossible the sun wouldn't work.

The sun doesn't work by internal fusion, that happens on the surface and corona (where it's hottest).

The sun's energy comes from a fusion, nukes supposedly use fission.

Please try roaches.

Please.

I dare you.

beep beep jewish tricks again
the tweet says "us should hand over the control of the nuclear weapons in incirlik. turkey should have control of these weapons."

What the hell is up with the ufo shit

NZ told America to fuck off with it's nuclear ships and they did.

The corona is only so hot because it's so rarefied.
The core of the Sun is far, far hotter in any case.

I bet you believe the base was being besieged too.
This story is 100% fabrication. Probably prepping the bull for another dictator topplin' in Turkey.
If dubs there will be a false flag where Erdogan allegedly attempts to sieze the nukes, whereupon the US simply must invade the country and remove him. Tragically mudshit rebels will fill the power vacuum with more civil war.
Source: The name of the company I work for is 3 letters long.

If our generals have any freedom beyond Jewish orders, those nukes were flown off the base weeks ago. I would have secretly removed them the first day after airspace re-opened.

It is a secret, if there are nukes at Incirlik Air Base. There are good reasons to assume there are nukes, but even if they were removed, there would be no announcement.

Apparently they've already been moved to Romania?

There is a theory that "alien" UFOs are really time traveling descendants of humanity.

Well when are these fucking aliens going to deactivate the Jews?

What's up with ID: c02661?

So far so good. We're still on topic.

Now starting to veer off topic. Super secret underground cities for the elite. Look at the filenames on the last post.

Aaaand now we've gone from Turkey threatening a U.S. military base to ayyyliums.

Intentional thread derailment or just some idiot?

michaelghurston.com/2014/10/list-of-fake-news-sites-satire-and-hoaxes/

You all aren't even trying. The Washington Point? You are all fucking retarded.

Report that Turkey nukes moved to Romanina

web.archive.org/web/20160818113938/http://www.euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/

Are you retarded?

They aren't humans from the future, they're the remnants of the German National Socialist government operating out of the South Pole. Base 211.

Out of all the alien theories I've always found this the most plausible. Though it leaves two options, considering the continued victories of kikes either the existence of these "alien" UFOs are bullshit(most likely case) or they're on the kikes' side in which case we're already fucked.

RT and CNN/ABC all did stories on this, you insufferable faggot

The NSDAP assets in Antarctica are exposed to Western weapons and they are likely waiting for the opportune time to strike. The German fluting discs had equipment capable of activating Russian nukes in the 1980s and deactivating US nukes in the late 60s. They are probably not sure whether they could win a total war against the world operating from base 211 and a few others with limited personnel and equipment, but they would seriously fuck us up if they tried.

Nope.

Those fucking kikes why is it that they hail Islamism as a positive force of 'progress' when it means opening the borders to let in more hostile savages from the IS, but whenever it means mudskins doing something not quite 100% kosher, it's suddenly something bad?

Pretty sure nuclear weapons have a self-destruct mechanism that renders the bomb and core useless if activated to prevent them falling into enemy hands. Or you'd think there would one be at least.

Turkey would only be getting highly radioactive slag should they try to seize them (if the nukes are even still there).

Is this the happening that will cover up the 6.5 triilion theft? War over nukes will wipe anything else off the news cycle.

This would be an amazing happening.

youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo putin

Oh really if it's not real then whats going on here?

From the other thread:

unless it responds to attempting to sabotage with detonation, it's pretty easy to replace the stuff you can't use with stuff you can use

Oh lucifer stop teasing me with your symmetrical get
but with that said if they couldn't figure it out at the very least they could take the radioactive material and put it with a c4 charge AKA a dirty bomb easy

sworn in on a koran?

Um… what. I can't decipher this comment, someone help.

It's telling that Erdogan's regime is more inflammatory to the US than Assad's.

were the nukes actually moved to romania, or are yankee's lying?

NZ told USA to not to mess with the nuclear ship in NZ and they complied with NZ.

Both Germany and Japan could just ask the US to leave. Except they don't want to.

WHAT

It's beginning: ISIS attacks a Turkish wedding, 30 dead and 90 killed.
archive.is/ysCOq

Explain.

Is ISIS just a bunch of globalist lackeys that they can use to attack and intimidate people without taking the blame?

Is that why they're against Trump actually destroying them?

Probably by that nasty-looking shitskin drug-addict mod, what's his name. Probably fellates TYT in between bong hits.

All Germans with actual power are vetted by Atlanticist think tanks to assure compliance with US demans, so no.

If we had a strong president, he would send a private message to them stating that if Turkey attempts to seize those nukes, they will be detonated, and a few dozen more will be sent to level his country, and we will begin rounding up his people in Europe and exterminating them.

But we don't have a strong president.

Yes.

Jews don't matter. Turks are scum, and Erdogan is fucking insane. Giving him nukes is like giving a chimp a locked and loaded automatic weapon. Something only a stupid nigger would ever d…oh shit.

They might even go as far as stationing nukes in Serbia. Doing so would be a win-win situation for them, because of relations between Serbs and Russians. If Russians blow the fuck out of those sites, it will be considered as attack on Serbia, and spinned as such.

They are keeping an extremely tight grip on Serbia, and there are very good reasons for that.

NATO has no bases here. They have one in Kosovo, and that's the second largest one in Europe.

But that does make sense. We've been under shit lately - first Biden gets greeted with a "Trump for President" rally, then there was shit about whitewashing Milosevic, and now they're freaking out because our troops and the ones in Republika Srpska are training together near Bosnian border (after reports of Saudis funding Muslim extremists there). So yeah. If shit does go down here, we'll have to deal with not-ISIS from Bosnia, Kosovo and Albania. And those fuckers are everywhere.

Sounds like another narrative is being made.

I don't get this part. The coup attempt was completely inept. The USA has been pulling off regime change for decades and knows how to do it. I refuse to believe the USA had anything to do with simply because it was such a worthless attempt.

Maybe Erdogan just sees the writing on the wall, that USA and EU, thus NATO, are in for a lot of civil unrest in coming years. So he wants to get out while he still can. Or maybe Putin just offered him a better deal. Or maybe the failed coup was really a false flag from Russia meant to implicate the USA and drive a wedge between Turkey and them.

kys

you mean the (((globalists)))

Grampa's email forwards -tier bullshit.

No.

Nice fake news site, with no sources.

shut it down