Transwoman who works at a brothel. Yes. THE one. Sorry for being away. ~

Transwoman who works at a brothel. Yes. THE one. Sorry for being away. ~

AMA.

when will you accept the fact that you will never have children and kill yourself? also will you kill yourself on a livestream?

don't be
you not being around is nothing to be sorry for

When will you kill yourself?

You guys are mean. In real life you'd be nicer. That much I know.

Why don't you give us your address so we can be nice to you, then?

I don't like 3DPD, whores, or trannies

1. How do you feel about tranny chasers?
2. If you till have a penis, does it make you uncomfortable if a client touches it?

I prefer them over regular guys.

Not at all but I cum easily so I don't like it fondled too much.

Be my gf

My libido's too high to stick to just one man, user.

Do they fuck you like a pig?

I just want a qt trans gf

drug dealer propaganda , better to point out that traps are drug dealer abused and keep the drug dealers worrying , .

They're actually quite tender.

and got their penises carved and dick tips removed so that they could properly spiritually become females in case their ghosts had to return , and the end of shame for penis within anus was more secured within the divine infinite unity , .

Cant you just shorten it to man ?

I never got the stigma against chasers. Sure I understand the need for acceptance from purely hetero men to prove you're truly a woman, but that's almost impossible to attain. Whereas a chaser may only like you for being trans but that's no different than a purely hetero man wanting to fuck a woman just because she's a woman. We're talking about someone that has no need to adjust to your circumstances and just wants to love on you and fuck you, and these trans girls are treating it like it's a bad thing.

I actually know a gal like this and I think it's making her crazy. She's currently dating a REALLY tall, straight, virgin guy. They've been dating for a year and they STILL haven't pulled the trigger in the bedroom. They've messed around a bit, she's tried to blow him a couple of times I think, but she's too insecure to actually try anything. She can't stay over at his place since he lives with his parents and she's worried about 5'oclock shadow the morning after. She also can't have him stay the night because her bed isn't big enough. Just every fucking excuse in the book to not take the plunge because she's worried about last minute rejection.

In the mean time I'm fucking her room mate, who is also trans, and she's feeling feminine and fulfilled and beautiful. In spite of some mishaps where she farts out a fuckton of cum when they're out shopping.

I'm not a chaser personally, I love cis girls and traps equally, but it never ceases to piss me off. Especially when I think to myself that this poor girl could really use my dick, but she won't because she might think I'm a chaser. Rather than rejecting me for something reasonable like my appearance or personality.>>7163841

your dick is gonna be carved into a candle , shaped like a vagina , that is the spiritual accepted way for those that refuse to accept their born gender , then they make you sit on lingam in the hindu lands , you better be careful , and if you got a record clean enough , join the military , and fight crime , .

males passed puberty are male men that is correct to say , individually each is a man , .

i really really want you to kill yourself

And you faggots fall for it, why?

I want to hang all the faggots.

That's a cool story, but I'm not trans friendo. I was born a man and I like it that way. If you have any weird rituals for dealing with men who indulge in anal with other men that are basically women I'd like to hear it.

how much is it to fuck you?

That's a funny way to spell mentally ill man.

how many brown dicks have you had in your ass at one time?

Theres some might powerfull jewery at work in this thread.

I think that snake iss sick

Do you ever fuck women?