Jew Soros on the fun he had with his Nazi friends in the 1940s

"I had no sense of guilt. Only feelings of absolute power."

In Dec 20, 1998, on 60 Minutes Steve Kroft interviewed George Soros where Soros, a Hungarian Jew, admitted collaborating with the Nazis as a teenager and stated: "…I had no sense of guilt. Only feelings of absolute power."

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from your fellow Jews, friends and neighbors.

SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?

SOROS: No, not at all. Not at all, I rather enjoyed it.

KROFT: No feelings of guilt?

SOROS: No, only feelings of absolute power."

archive.is/67QMm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discover_the_Networks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Horowitz
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is Soros accepted by International Jewry after betraying his own people?

So what are you trying to get across here?

That confiscating property from jews is bad? That the NSDAP is bad? That's it, right? And Soros is bad specifically because the previous two things are bad, right?

That it would be funny to have American Jews denounce Soros over kiking over his own fellow kikes.

It's a fracture point for turning lesser jews against Soros, you retard.

From the article:
So the author is establishing that anything perceived as being anti-Jew is being anti-American. They are one and the same. And we're following that up with some mythical event of Eichmann overseeing a "holocaust" in Hungary that never happened.

Why bother? Just get rid of jews period and you won't have to dick around with all of this nonsense. Jews are 2% of the American population.

Unless you believe that number is a lie, or you believe you cannot defeat them because they are in fact superior to you, or you believe that jews are inherently good and a vital component of Western civilization, why would you bother?

hahahahaha

I haven't seen JIDF in a while. How ya doing buddy?

Another gem from the article:
Where were they annihilated? Which camp? Were they in the original 4 million kikes that were said to be killed in Auschwitz, that got revised down to 1.5 million?

Great source, kike.

Here's the full transcript.

>Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c – I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was – well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets – that if I weren't there – of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would – would – would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the – whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the – I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Soros wasn't a Nazi or Nazi collaborator. He's a Holohoax 'survivor' and testament to the fact that the Holocaust should have happened.

So… JIDF is telling you to just kill jews and be rid of the problem? To work against the JIDF, you need to reinforce the Holocaust narrative and strengthen ties with jews in the West – not exacerbate their relationship and association with a comically anti-American super villain?

No, it's a way for kikes to separate themselves from the actions of one of their racial kinsmen and pretend he's a crypto-Nazi.

He's redeeming himself by funding the destruction of Europe.

He's invested billions into the migration project.

That old snake is the ultimate jew. Jews over gentiles and jews equally.

It's pure Talmudism. Because the Talmud was written to teach the jew to out-jew his jew-god.

And if a jew will jew over his god, why would he not jew over another jew?

But then again, who says any of these claims are true. The "nadsis" lingo makes it smell like Tel Aviv bullshit. Might be a kike move to disassociate from Soros to take heat off of them.

There's a middle ground, which is what Trump is doing. Kike strength comes from their tribal solidarity alone. Attempting to break that, in much the same way he just got the ADL to denounce a ban on people with anti semitic views, is the best way to subdue the kikes either way. You're just the same tired FBI type saying there's nothing one could do other than shooting all kikes in the head. Even Hitler-sama wanted to just send them home.

Bingo. The second paragraph of the article starts name-dropping Glenn Beck for crying out loud.

This guy is exactly right, they are setting up soros to be the fall guy so people don't blame jews in general(kinda like bernie madoff). Why else would he brag about the nazi shit? Do you really think mossad would let him live past 35 if he did the things he brags about?

The fact that Alex Jonesberg brings the "Soros nadsi" claims up is even more of an indication.

Playing goy is a Jewish tradition. Of course they wouldn't condemn him. Jews have been screwing I've their own kind for centuries. Its an accepted eugenic behaviour that has removed the jews with moral genes from the gene pool.

You're right user, we don't need to any take any steps to get rid of the jews like dividing them, we can just snap our fingers and make them all drop dead without any plans or preparations :^)

That's exactly what I said. It's a good thing.

No, there isn't.
No, it isn't.
No, it comes from dipshit White zionists and thug life niggerspics who sign up as meatshields.
No, there is plenty of other things you could do. What I'm saying is that all of those other things are a waste of time.
Have any of you degenerates actually read Mein Kampf? Hitler explicitly lays out the case where the formation of a jewish nation within Palestine would become nothing but a global base of operations and safe zone from extradition for international jewry – and he was right. Those early dealings with zionists to get them back to Palestine were all but dead as the war creeped up and it was decided that Madagascar or Birobidzhan were the only choices. You kike shills think we don't notice the way you drone on and one about Hitler's jews and try to twist what actually occurred into a narrative that suits you.

The Soros shit is nothing but typical kike scapegoating.

He didn't really "brag" about anything, see: people just selectively quote (or completely fabricate) statements to fit the "Nazi collaborator" narrative.

Jonestein is one of the worst offenders:

You could give Soros a nose full of Zyklon B tomorrow and the world wouldn't be much different.

Kikes as a collective are the problem, not a single, mid-level kike who's doing what he does at the behest of much more powerful yids.

So the jews relocated their resources to an undercover-jew while the germans tried to save their own country and defend it from the same jews and their collaboraters who nearly starved germans to death and tried to instill a communistic regime?

Is that what they are really saying?

Betraying anyone is accepted by their culture, theres no
WE
for them, only
ME
that matters, everything else is expendable

Shit, those hook nosed bastards can't even act loyal to each other

He didn't betray anyone. The only betrayal in his story is by the goy traitor who hid him instead of sending him to the camps.

sounds to me like sociopathy is more mental gymnastics than anything else

Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire, by Michael Kaufman (page 37)

This, what's the point of this thread OP. I've noticed more and more that the media is trying portray Soros as a lone deviant Jew that doesn't represent all Jews. Now they are even trying to portray him as a Nazi. lol

The average jew is as powerless to rich kikes like soros as us.

And between the rich kikes, they know it and the holocaust never happened.

Also, they make up stories like this to confuse people, if soros sells himself as an evil man that could betray his own people and just happens to be a jew, it takes away the blame that what he does is just what jews do.

if this actually happened..you would think there would be a video

I'm starting to think this kike is just a massive troll.

I'm starting to like him.

Soros is getting thrown under the bus. He has outlived his usefulness. I've seen things on One America News of all places talking about soros funding BLM and other shit. I think Hilary is about done as well which is why Clinton cash came out. Now I'm pretty sure it's trump who's about to be elected.

Once trump is in office hell bring us into a war with Islam. During his presidency in sure Palestine will be completely absorbed and if Iran doesn't get protection from Russia or somewhere the US will invade because of nukes "WMDs again".

The Muslims will see all this as Christian nations killing them for Israel and terror attacks will get worse.
It's only a matter of time until Russia has ha enough of shit like the "missile defense" system in Romania and the constant coups

Every jew jews others jews, all the time.
You think Rothschild didn't kill rich jews who had the patents that HE wanted?

Then you should read something you fucking idiot because he doesn't like you. In fact, he wants you and your family to die. So maybe pick better people to look up to. Or maybe you could finally become a man and… yeah, let's just start with the books, of which he's written several.

Well he is the PRINCE OF FRICKIN' DARKNESS after all. It's no surprise this guy is a complete sociopath.

Soros is a jewish as Hitler was Marcist. ZERO.

Soros is a crypto-jew, a Khazar. Their goal is to destroy Israel so they can use the land for their own kind. Along with the rest of the world. When will people finally get this. Stop falling for the Jews vs Jew BS. This man is no Jew. He might have the genes and the look, but inside he is a Satanist like all of them. They worship the Devil, period.
All of them will burn in Hell.

/thread

I don't think you know what "crypto-jew" means, kike.

Fuck. Off. Kike.

He's literally pulling a Nuremberg Defense from what I'm reading. Funny how that works.

read genesis and tell me you would worship the people who wrote that. jews are jews are jews, and you worship jews because you're a cuckold who worships jews.

Soros keeps getting bad press lately. Seems like he's being set up for a fall, presumably so the rest of jewry can try to avoid blame for BLM/killer immigrants/etc. I wonder what he'll do? I doubt he'll simply give up all that wealth and power willingly.
Of course, he might just turn up dead one day. There's been a lot of that going around lately, especially for people associated with Hillary.

I think he actually meant it made him want power.

Why the fuck does anyone tolerate this bitch? Non jews should hate him for being a meddling mass murderer. Even good goys and jews should hate him for being a nazi. Can we get a lynch mob going already?

Learning about this International Jewry over the years is like something out of Lovecraft novels. Soros got to be Nyarlathotep

The "absolute power" part is fake.

Check the transcript:

Story is at least half bullshit.

It's surely a story driven by some Jewish ethnic myth-fixation, like everything else they claim.

Soros probably snuck around and looted German homes and caused mischief when he could get away with it. Story is bullshit.

GTFO of here with this jew shit, newfag/kike:

In 1997 Rachel Ehrenfeld wrote, "Soros uses his philanthropy to change or more accurately deconstruct the moral values and attitudes of the Western world, and particularly of the American people. His "open society" is not about freedom; it is about license. His vision rejects the notion of ordered liberty, in favor of a PROGRESSIVE ideology of rights and entitlements."
Perhaps the most important of these "whistle blowers" are David Horowitz and Richard Poe. Their book "The Shadow Party" outlines in detail how Soros hijacked the Democratic Party, and now owns it lock, stock, and barrel. Soros has been packing the Democratic Party with radicals and ousting moderate Democrats for years. I don’t have time to do the subject justice in this article, but FrontPage’s Jamie Glazov has an excellent interview with Richard Poe, which will fill you in on many of the facts.

DiscoverThe Networks.org (another good source) writes,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discover_the_Networks
Discover the Networks (originally Discover the Network) is a website run by the David Horowitz Freedom Center

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Horowitz
FrontPage Magazine (also known as FrontPageMag.com) is an online conservative political website, edited by David Horowitz

and then to top it all off:
The Landscape is littered with Jewish and Lost Israelite’s who have collaborated with the Enemies of Israel. The G-d of Israel foretold through His prophets that this would happen for to be “Chosen” does not mean exclusive Salvation, but “chosen” to be a Prime Actor in the “Drama of the Ages” as the G-d of Israel fulfills His mandate to bring “Evil” to its final destruction. If you want to learn more, Contact “Kol Ha Tor Vision”, the Voice of the Turtledove.
Here is a joint Orthodox Jewish and 10-Triber Mission to bring awareness of the imminent fulfillment of the Biblical Prophecies regarding the Redemption of all Israel (12 Tribes Re-conciled and Re-United). This super Event of all Times will entail Establishing the Shomron (the Ancient Bible Heartland of the Patriarchs) and the Judean Wilderness as part of the Land of Israel, and preparing the “Land” for the Return of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel and then the Redemption of All Israel.
For inquiries about Kol Ha Tor Vision for the Lost Tribes of Israel, Visit – “Shomron Lives!”, a Spiritual Retreat and Guest House in Samaria.

So shouldn't OP be posting about this on jew websites and not here?

Oh, wait. The OP has a post count of (1) and it's been 5 hours…

The only reasons anyone talks about Soros having something to do with "Natzees" is kikes trying to keep the heat off, and the Alex Jones types have an excuse to not name the jew. Soros got his seed money from the Rothschilds. It's in the pic.

Have another bump for a shill thread, retards.

You sound like a fucking liberal English professor talking about critical theory and analyzing meaningless texts to explain how it's sexist or racist. Only here, you're looking for it to be pro-Jew.

t. shills

I'm not looking for it to be anything. I'm reading it for exactly what it is. The author explicitly says that to be anti-Jew is anti-American. And then uses the fictional zionist narrative of a "holocaust" that never happened to drive the point home.

You upset that your narratives don't work here, Moishe?

You must have your head firmly entrenched up your anus not to see the blatant propaganda in that article. You probably think "Schindler's List" by (((Spielberg))) is an objective documentary on WWII.

The kike author knows that Soros is a hated figure by the right and wants to capitalize on that vitriol while at the same time disassociating his actions from international jewry as a whole. If he can vilify Soros as an "ebil nazi" and continue to stoke the Holohoax fires 70 years after the fact, Soros can be scapegoated as a lone wolf renegade while every other jew pushing for open borders and mass immigration is deflected from criticism.

Cannibalism is true to kikery, not a betrayal at all.

Soros did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ8ujkc1jhUZvk_C0qK6PFVtaUtvmWvqH

Start learning pleb.
He's not a regular Jew. He's a Sabbatean. Doomsday fanatic branch of Judaism.
He, along with his Rothschild masters, are psychopaths. They basically mirrored the whole 10 commandments on the very bad side. Which you can see today

They HATE orthodox jews and want them eradicated, along with the rest of the cattle.
Sabbatean Jews are the true face of Marxism.

pic related.
Notice how the hammer destroys the globe with the wedge side.

This poster is a jewish pedophile who thinks it's ok for grown men to fellate children. Don't believe his lies.