How does this image make you feel?

How does this image make you feel?

I fell like grabbing this penguins and hugging him.

Glad I'm not a windows user.

Can't we just agree that computers suck massive dick and that we need to make a new invention to replace them?

I don't know why people pretend MacOS doesn't even exist. I bet all the people hating on it haven't even tried it.

It makes me feel like lolling at weak bait.

you forgot to add a fedora on your penguin

why should I care if anyone has an IT job? I don't spend my nights fretting about all the unemployed horses, either

Happy Feet

i don't have a backdoor.
;^)

Reminds me of the hacking websites I used to visit in 2000/2001.

I have an IT job and it requres me to SSH into linux servers. (Which I do from Windows w/ Putty)

It's incorrect.

Microsoft? More like Mi¢ro$oft if you ask me!

tee hee hee

Aren't I witty and original?

I use ubuntu because it's free, does everything I need, and has gone years without having a random pain in the ass heart attack, which is more than I can say for any other OS I've used.

Use whichever one works for you and your needs, I guess

were you hacking the websites you visited or where you visiting websites for hacking?
Most computer programs and OS's suck cheesy cock. One isn't really better than the other because the majority of one's users isn't any worse than the others'. The people in control of these programs sellout within an instance and shareholders and users try taking it over as their own and ruin everything good that could have ever been. It's like a closely guarded skill that professionals act high and mighty about understanding. Windows and Macintosh sux, Linux, Ubuntu, and anything else can't be any better. It's like comparing Boost Mobile and Straight Talk to AT&T and Verizon when their all meant for fucking the buyer in the ass with bad service and inflated fees that Apps and Graphics are supposed to make up for, but never will, because the people who make these things can't relate to the customers because the customers generally have no idea what they need these products and services for, or what they can do with them. If you don't understand this, you don't belong here.

normalfag babby pls go

Absolute silliness. I've been a freelance tech writer for 20 years and all I've used is linux. I use no virus protection, never had a virus, and have never had compatibility issues with documents coming from MS or Apple boxes. Frankly, all this linux-hate/apple-hate/MS-hate is tedious and adolescent.

Nope.

Everyone in my area had to use Macs in the 2000s in school computer labs because of some scheme Apple had to get kids loving and used to Macs by selling them to schools for cheap and everyone including teachers hated using them.

Lmao I'm pretty sure that webm is what happens when you mindlessly click delay updates for like a month then Windows gets tired of your shit and just calls you a retard and forces it. It's bad optics for Microsoft if a bunch of people get hacked from security flaws so I can understand them being more forceful with updates. Reminds me of the ransomware that hit a little while ago and the only people affected were retards still using Windows 7 that turned updates off.

Yup.

Nope. Stop trying.

Yeah, I had experience with Macs in elementary school during that period and have disliked them ever since.

Oh, yeah, these microsoft updates are great. I like the one where they force you to install vital updates only to send encrypted data consisting of screencaps of your computer to their servers every couple minutes.

ITT; WINDOWS SHILLS

oops, well at this point i don't really care anymore tbh, Holla Forums is shit and nothing interesting is happening
help me out Holla Forumsrother, where do we go to have fun ?

m'laddie

Lmao I cant believe some people still think that normal versions of Windows 10 send screenshots to Microsoft. The only versions that do that are the opt-in Insider versions that are used for beta testing new features.

t. microcock, nothing new

t. retard that believes in webms of retarded russians sperging out over insider preview builds

So you admit you are a normal fag just here to look and feel edgy? That's all accusing him of being a neckbeard says. You like to hang out with autistic neckbeards for sociability. Nice.

t. dumb winlet that takes chances and doesn't want to feel 100% secure
Ubuntu just works, i'm sorry. no backdoors if you get a decent Linux OS too

Lmao sorry buddy not everyone has illegal shit on their computers that they need to be overly protective about or risk getting v&.

okay, so let's do it like this.
if you truly have nothing to hide and nothing to resent, give me all your passwords (with usernames) of any and all internet you've ever owned.
now.

Ubuntu is a retard-proof distro aimed at niggers and retards who are too poor for even Windows. Anybody who uses a distribution other than Gentoo is not a real Linux user.

of any internet account.
try me typo

I think you are forgetting who began this assumption match.

so you're a real linux user by complicating your life? is that it?
the point i'm making is that ubuntu is perfect for the next windowsfag

Yes, because giving my passwords to a random nigger on Holla Forums is the same as giving them to a multibillion dollar corporation lmao.

I'm reasonable about my privacy, but if you're doing illegal or extremely embarrassing shit on your computer I can understand being overly protective and paranoid.

i just wanna be myself without being spied on every move i make
it's like having video cameras in your home 24 hours a day that broadcast live on TV. it's mortifying. i wanna be alone in my browsing, not with some NSA creep.

Derp!

Lol - stop being a baby. Real people have jobs. They don't live in mommy's basement wacking off and hating linux because they have nothing better to do.

… i think the only answer to this can be a smug anime girl.
i really don't know what to say.

This is fake news