The Jews are turning on each other

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/17/world-now-officially-upside-adl-condemns-trumps-plan-ban-antisemites-antisemitic/
archive.is/Yn8bF
So now Jews are fighting the ADL because they called banning anti-semites from American anti-semitic.

I'm honestly start to think that Trump is [email protected]/* */ the Jews. I mean to get ahead in Manhattan he had to learn how to Jew Jews if we wanted to get ahead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson
forbes.com/profile/sheldon-adelson/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/sheldon-adelson-says-he-will-support-donald-trump/
jta.org/2016/05/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-gets-endorsement-of-sheldon-adelson-jewish-gop-kingmaker
bigstory.ap.org/article/349a8877075843dcbc7a9c629bbdae04/adelson-implores-republican-jewish-leaders-support-trump
washingtonpost.com/opinions/sheldon-adelson-i-endorse-donald-trump-for-president/2016/05/12/ea89d7f0-17a0-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
twitter.com/michaelcohen212
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D._Cohen_(lawyer)
erictrumpfoundation.com/board-of-directors/michael-d.-cohen
forward.com/news/312123/meet-michael-cohen-donald-trumps-jewish-wingman/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/03/21/meet-donald-trumps-karl-rove-michael-cohen.html
thejc.com/lifestyle/lifestyle-features/154763/donald-trump-more-my-boss-he-a-patriarch
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-political-pit-bull-meet-michael-cohen/story?id=13386747
heavy.com/news/2015/07/donald-trump-foundation-lawyer-michael-cohen-ivana-biography-rape-claim-spouse
rjchq.org/lewis_m_eisenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_M._Eisenberg
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/rnc-trump-fundraising.html
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/rnc-and-donald-j.-trump-campaign-announce-joint-agreement
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-01-15/eisenberg-will-become-top-republican-fundraiser
youtube.com/watch?v=zsrRiKI8SMQ
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/meet-trumps-israel-adviser/
linkedin.com/in/jason-d-greenblatt-3a174b3b?trk=pub-pbmap
theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/427053/message-from-trump-advisor-jason-dov-greenblatt.html
nachumsegal.com/nachum-interviewed-jason-dov-greenblatt-advisor-to-donald-trump-on-this-mornings-jm-in-the-am/
jta.org/2016/04/18/news-opinion/politics/no-experience-necessary-meet-the-orthodox-lawyer-advising-trump-on-israel
blogs.yu.edu/alumni-news/2012/10/04/jason-greenblatt-89yc-is-no-apprentice-yu-alumnus-serves-as-donald-trumps-general-counsel/
youtube.com/watch?v=jqkIQn-i7xs
youtube.com/watch?v=JhGWshBwHt0
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk
archive.is/yhU2y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just like a Jew

Never thought I would see the day.

So he's dividing and conquering the international globalist Jew and the Jew living outside of israel that's worried about get snackbared?

He's been doing it on and off since AIPAC.
That's what we've been trying to make "trump is a jew" shills understand.

Just a reminder that no jew, regardless of where they're living or what their political affiliation is, is "good".

He is the master of the double-bind.

No shit
not all are anti-white though.

Do some people still think this?

A lesser man wouldn't have been able to cause double-think like this

It's so clever it hurts. It absolutely fucking hurts.

Check out the breitbart comment section. Breitbart is either suddenly redpilled, or fashy goys are really using this opportunity to swing the average conservative our way.

Either way, Breitbart comment section looks like a Holla Forums thread, and I've never seen that in my life

Check out the comments section for some real laughs.

Anyone who thinks Breitbart isn't full-blown Jewish subversion, just try to push back in the comments - which are rife with vicious vitriol on behalf of kikes, toward whites and America/Europe in general - and see how long it takes for your comments to disappear and for your account to be flagged for 'moderation'.

Truly pathetic that people think this den of Jews is a good media outlet, doubly so when you remember that Trump just made a major Breitbart player into major part of his campaign.

The whole fucking article is a Jew getting fucking assmad at International leftist Jewry.

Never thought that i'd see the day.

4th Spacial Dimension Chess. Time is a dimension, but calling it the fourth is a little presumptuous.

Eh, most of what I'm seeing kvetching kikes, and clumsy effort to oppose them, subject to heavy moderation.

Kek, you fool.

The Jew laughs as he watches you being lured in by the bait he has laid for you.

This is some narrative being pushed hard right here.

Except he's not.

He's serving the aims of Zionist Jews, against diaspora Marxist Jews, with the assistance of a Zionist founded, made and controlled media outlet.

Case in point: A Zionist Jew's 'journalistic' piece attacking Marxist Jews, primarily to draw support - for Trump, Breitbart, and Zionist Jews in general - from the gullible goyim.

There are not now, nor have there ever been, nor will there ever be, good Jews.

Any appearance of goodness on behalf of a Jew is merely an attempt to manipulate or deceive you.

Don't forget that at the highest levels, they're all working for the same aims.

By being jews, they're all anti-everyone else.

Yeah, all those anti-jew shills.

Gas yourself, parasite.

We have been infected with SJW disease as well, a lot of Jews who started this shit are drinking their own kool aid thankfully Soros still isn't.

I don't know a Jewish woman that isn't a feminist or a Jewish man that isn't an atheist. The only thing holding Jewish society together is the holocaust, there's NOTHING else.

Racemixing at ridiculous rates compared to other races with a shitload of nigger "Jews" being produced, the ethnic group with the largest LGBT community in America is the Jewish one, and a lot are supporting Islam which wants to exterminate us.

Judaism is pretty much fucked in the long term, the only people having Jewish babies are retarded sandnigger-tier hicks.

PS. Jew, not paid to be here.

Also worth mentioning is that Jews are not necessarily a Borg-like hivemind who put Jewish interests above all else.

Each will, absolutely, put his OWN interest above all else. Yes, he will hire his nephew and his friends to work for him and prefer to work with other Jewish businessmen - but give him the opportunity to betray them, and his thought will not be "I am loyal only to my fellow Jews", but "who is offering me more money?"

Note the TYPES of Jew backing Trump and it all makes a lot more sense. Trump's supporters tend to be fellow real-estate types or American business owners; Jews who stand to LOSE MONEY if America descends into chaos.

Part of Trump's formula for success in real estate, which he's successfully transferred to politics, is not just jewing the Jews, but exploiting the Jew's tendency to jew other Jews. Some of the chosen have realized there are potentially huge benefits for advancement if Trump purges the ranks of the establishment.

Is this a good thing, long-term? Probably not, as it means there will still be a Jew infestation at the highest levels of government even under President Trump. But in the short term, if his goal is WINNING, it's a good strategy.

most important goy skill ever

It is a temporal dimension, as opposed to the three spacial dimensions that we can directly observe and interact with. It is theorized by some ultra-physicists that there are universes distinct from our own that have more than one temporal dimension, and possibly up to eleven spacial dimensions.

This is very difficult for human beings to comprehend, in much the same way that a being only capable of experiencing two dimensions would be unable to comprehend our existence in three.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland

Holy fucking shit these people hate Jews just as much if not more than we do

Kill yourself jew.

Is there any chance of you all just fucking off to Israel and leaving us the fuck alone?

Trump has awakened the Sleeping Goyim.

Scott Adams has said several times that in order for Trump to beat Hillary, he has to shake off the label of "racist" that she's attached to him. But Scott Adams underestimates Trump. Instead, he's charging ahead without shame, and show America that being called a racist doesn't matter. That if what you say is the TRUTH, among the chorus of virtue-signallers trying to shame you for it, there will be a much larger group of people who know you're right but didn't dare to be the first to say it.

Trump has said it before: this is a movement. He's just the messenger. Win or lose, he's started the fire.

Honestly I have a really hard time believing that all powerful word interests at the very top are working lock in step for the exact same goals.

Powerful people tend to be egomaniacs by nature and I find it difficult to believe that they all have the exact same goals.

Eventually we'll go to Israel and rule from there, but we can't leave until after we've dealt with you guys.

It's nothing personal, we just want to be on top, and you have a habit of wanting to be on top too.

I'm sure you feel the same way.

Oh, you will be on top alright.

Swinging from the lampposts like the deceitful little kike you are

This. This. and This. The one thing that convinces me beyond doubt that the only answer to the JQ is their annihilation is the fact that even when they have their own nation to themselves, quarantined away from the rest of the world they still have to parasitize the US and manipulate USA, Europe, Etc. instead of keeping their fucking noses out of our damn business and maximizing shekels in their own countries they have to destabilize Iraq, Syria, etc. and cost us $2 trillion+ fucking dollars. I don't give a particular fuck about the Palestinians either, really, I would not have any ill will to the Jews whatsoever if they stayed in Isreal and fucked off permanently, no NGOs, no lobbying, no media manipulation, no nothing. Instead, they simply can't help themselves and are going to get Shoah'd inevitably if enough people realize the extent of their kikery.

Yup Trump did it. He defeated 2000 years of international Zionism. And all it took was a couple of 8ch memes.

So are they just arbitrarily and suddenly deciding to use the word semite correctly? Or have they really and truly just gone insane?

i think you underestimate the hidden layers of power breaking through the cracks, thanks to kek. there is more at work here than people realize…

That's actually a good point about real estate.

The business is tied to the land and you can't just jump ship to other countries like Banking or entertainment. Those buildings are planted in America and your revenue depends on Americans visiting them.

So what about the 2 billion Muslims that want you fucking dead?

How are you going to handle them once we're gone?

(checked)

user that was their plan. They were going to use Hillary to start WW3 and send millions of goodgoys and cucks to die out in the sandnigger lands removing Kebab in the ME so they could be set up with the rest of that god forsaken desert.

The point is they're all fucking crazy, and they're starting to realize they fucked up by letting Trump gain this much support and momentum, they only have 2 options and both would more than likely get them all lynched. Option 1 would be to rig the election and go ahead with what they were going to do anyway as described above, (a move that would start a fucking civil war within their most powerful weapon. The USA) option 2 would be the smart option, let Trump win and let us half our shit back, then quietly sneak out the back while America is having a party. Then they'd have to wait another 60-80 years to subvert our country again.

Either way they've lost this time, it's over, all other roads lead to another Revolution.

A kike's game.

All this is doing is showing you guys the slit between the American and the Israeli Jews.
Americans want to rule the world, Israeli want to force them all home to bring about the end of the world.

How many kikebucks does this joke of a organization throws around just to be taken seriously ?

seems like a missed opportunity tbh

The comment section is actually really entertaining. There's some VERY bad goys going full shoah.

I'm not even trying to be funny or melodramatic. I am literally speechless.

Maybe 90%+ are anti-white. 100% are anti-Nazi though, ie., white nationalists, ie., us.

The some people need isolation because of how they get people to do things for them, case in point; a criminal who should have gotten mainlined had been given life without parole and proceeded to arrange the murders of the jury, judge, prosecutor and defender.

How do we deal with a living virus that subverts everything? Limit means of communicating. They have used an exclusive language, professional knowledge and having an idea of the bigger picture. In the most humane way to deal with such a question is a reduction of their technology level to that of Moses, the bronze age; and complete and utter non communication.

We can have the tomorrow future, shiny bright and hopeful. We can touch the stars and claim the heavens. They have nothing but the click of the cash register, the elation of a con, and the dead dreams of their father's delusions.

We who desire the future do not owe those who want to build a non existent past.

Trump is absolutely playing temporally. He set things up ten, 20, even 30 hears ago that were strategic moves planned for today.

Not time travely enough for you? Well meme magic manifesting stuff from the present to change the past should cover that base.

Trump is playing in dimensions that physicists haven't even theorized yet.

lol no. Ethnonationalists, yes.

This proves Trump knew what he was doing when he pout that plan together.

Trump is a genius. Goodness gracious.

The fuck is wrong with your grammar?

I've been censored in the comments section lots of times for naming the Jew.

Absolutely. I read pic related after Sleepy Doc mentioned it during the RNC. It's a very good example into how the Jewish mind thinks, because the author was a Jew. Examples include what you talked about - The Jewish mind believes all morality stems from self interest. There is no such thing as loyalty or a permanent position of any kind. It's all relative based on whatever physical gains you stand to make. Because of this, the Jew is his own best friend and worst enemy at the same time.

Indeed, Trump is playing in dimensions that shouldn't even be possible.

Trump plays in the dimensions that are theorized to be bound between the subatomic vacuum energy. Trump can expand a single thought across an entire multiverse between an atom. And thus make shillery shart herself during the debate.
HOT STOOL ON STOOL ACTION

Isn't that pretty much the same thing for lolbertarians?

Jews have been divided between Marxists and Zionists since before Hitler's rise to power. Hell, even at the time of Christ they were divided into numerous bitterly competing sects.

If there was no antisemitism they'd be unemployed.

This is the face of defeatism.

Not really, if there was no anti-semitism then they would simply find a way to invent it.

Kek

I think they are calling it antisemitic, because banning antisemitism might create a backlash from Trumps followers, bringing antisemitism back as a viable debate topic.

I call what he did there the "faggot wedge strategy".

100% this

it's only recently that actual anti-semitism is starting to come back, beause people are wising up

but the last decades (((they))) have been fighting against anti-semitism that actually wasn't there, just to hold on to their victim-status which is a necessity for their survival

I remember the AIPAC speech. He said everything the low level kikes wanted to hear. Word for word. And they loved it. But the high level kikes knew he was just pandering. If I remember correctly the high level kikes even made some angry comments about him just after the event. He tried to cleave the large number of AIPAC members away from the AIPAC leaders by gaining the support of the membership.

Now he's got the ADL cornered by using the hate that arabs feel for kikes as an excuse to not let arabs into the country. Banning anti-semitic people from entering the country is now anti-semitic. They're fucking squirming.

I've posted this before but I'll post it again:

That's a pretty kosher way of banning Muzzies, that's pretty smooth actually.

Meanwhile sane people think that all morality is derived from Civilization, God, or natural law.

Are you retarded user?
MUSLIMS ARE SEMETIC
ANTI-SEMETIC = ANTI-JEWISH AND ANTI-ARAB

not to imply that the Don isn't doing a damn fine job all on his own, but the jews he's fighting against are complacent retards who have been sheltered and spoiled by their predecessors' empire having already demoralized a country. Some jews built this giant machine a long time ago that put them in positions of wealth and power, and now their great-great grandchildren have this machine. The thing is, they've been tasked with just maintaining it, and they've never really had a major problem doing so, outside of the protests and race problems of the 50s and 60s. These are 4th or 5th generation kikes born with silver spoons, they're just so accustomed to gliding along without much effort, wit, skill, or cunning that's actually required to keep a populace docile and stupid and happy.

Now, granted, much of the population is still heavily drugged up and brainwashed on the propaganda, but at this point the kikes have made their bumbling desperation and ineptitude abundantly clear. It's only a matter of time. Excising the cancer from our country will be painful, and hopefully we don't get a remission once the surgery starts, but it's heartening to see that the tumor cells that started it all are losing strength, and fast.

You are either a newfag or a shill.
Read the protocols, read the talmud.

It is always used to mean Jews, m8. Sure you can argue over dictionary definitions but in practice anti-semitism is primarily used to mean Jews. The difference between the actual definition of anti-semite and the dictionary definition of anti-semite is the whole reason behind the ADL is being shit on for being retarded, they are using the dictionary definition even though their institution is only for Jews.

Sheldon (((Adelson)) - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Las Vegas Sands Corporation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson
forbes.com/profile/sheldon-adelson/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/sheldon-adelson-says-he-will-support-donald-trump/
jta.org/2016/05/13/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-gets-endorsement-of-sheldon-adelson-jewish-gop-kingmaker
bigstory.ap.org/article/349a8877075843dcbc7a9c629bbdae04/adelson-implores-republican-jewish-leaders-support-trump
washingtonpost.com/opinions/sheldon-adelson-i-endorse-donald-trump-for-president/2016/05/12/ea89d7f0-17a0-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/politics/sheldon-adelson-donald-trump.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation

Michael (((Cohen))) - Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
twitter.com/michaelcohen212
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D._Cohen_(lawyer)
erictrumpfoundation.com/board-of-directors/michael-d.-cohen
forward.com/news/312123/meet-michael-cohen-donald-trumps-jewish-wingman/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/03/21/meet-donald-trumps-karl-rove-michael-cohen.html
thejc.com/lifestyle/lifestyle-features/154763/donald-trump-more-my-boss-he-a-patriarch
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-political-pit-bull-meet-michael-cohen/story?id=13386747
heavy.com/news/2015/07/donald-trump-foundation-lawyer-michael-cohen-ivana-biography-rape-claim-spouse

Lewis (((Eisenberg))) - Chairman, Trump Victory Fundraising Committee; Finance Chairman, Republican National Committee
rjchq.org/lewis_m_eisenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_M._Eisenberg
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/rnc-trump-fundraising.html
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/rnc-and-donald-j.-trump-campaign-announce-joint-agreement
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-01-15/eisenberg-will-become-top-republican-fundraiser

Jason (((Greenblatt))) - Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, The Trump Organization; Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=zsrRiKI8SMQ
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/meet-trumps-israel-adviser/
linkedin.com/in/jason-d-greenblatt-3a174b3b?trk=pub-pbmap
theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/427053/message-from-trump-advisor-jason-dov-greenblatt.html
nachumsegal.com/nachum-interviewed-jason-dov-greenblatt-advisor-to-donald-trump-on-this-mornings-jm-in-the-am/
jta.org/2016/04/18/news-opinion/politics/no-experience-necessary-meet-the-orthodox-lawyer-advising-trump-on-israel
blogs.yu.edu/alumni-news/2012/10/04/jason-greenblatt-89yc-is-no-apprentice-yu-alumnus-serves-as-donald-trumps-general-counsel/

Donald Trump on Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=jqkIQn-i7xs

Donald Trump Supports Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=JhGWshBwHt0

Donald Trump: 'We Must Protect Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk

I know m8 but not many people know that Arabs are actually semites too.
The more you Know XDDD

Gilad Atzmon has a great video about jewish controlled opposition.

They've never been told "no" in their entire lives. Now with Trump and the associated resurgence of Nationalism they're not only being told "no" but "no and fuck right off".

It's a shock to them and it's been a non-stop panic since the day he announced.

To be fair Muslims copy Jewish behavior in trying to fuck us over with Taqiyya but unlike the Kikes they're inbreed retards so they can't pull it off.

Victory defeats all, user.

How retarded are you? In the very post you replied to I gave an example of Trump saying something positive about Chinese/Mexicans/Jews and then doing the complete opposite. And what do you do? You give me a wall of links that proclaims "but Trump said this positive thing about Israel, therefore he is a kike puppet". It's almost like you don't even read the posts you reply to. On the surface he is pandering to everyone.

I remember your early posts from a year ago. You supported Randlett. You were mad that Holla Forums supported Trump instead. Randlett didn't make it and a year later you are still booty bothered.

Stay mad, lolberg.

Oh look…it's the /4chon/ linkfag.

Gas thyself.

(checked)

The future looks brighter than ever these days

more like the old kikes never envisioned the sheer power of the internet, except maybe in military applications. The net is what allowed for Holla Forums to rise, and is what will make the kikes die!

Thanks for correcting the record.

t-the goy is right!

SHUT IT DOWN, NOW!!

archive.is/yhU2y