Canoe

Is a Canoe a good investment. They cost about $1200-1500.

Kayak's a much better investment.

I lost my virginity on one of these things.

This.

Something about a canoe feels sexier to me.

I know the feel, but I don't have any friends; nobody to paddle with.

You can paddle a canoe with one person. I probably won't be taking anyone with me most of the time.

Maybe ill try to save up for a kayak for solo. And a canoe for when someone else wants to go with me.
Why not both?

Yeah, but it's clunky and awkward. If you're gonna' go solo, you may as well get a yak.
Poorfag with nowhere to store these kinds of things.

um, does your canoe not want a monogamous relationship? If not then I say you should fuck both a canoe and a kayak

Yeah. I don't really either. Id probably have to pay $20 or so a month on a small storage unit.

I'm pretty sure you can buy a good used one for about 250$ on kijiji.

that girl looks like my sister

Also I don't know where you live but a lot of cities let you rent one, free for an hour a day if you have your library card.

Of course they'll charge you heavily if you arrive late.

Kayaks are far better.

It is her.

It's the spitting image of my sister, tbh.
B-ben, is that you?

God I love rafting.

Very Small city. Bigger than a town though. We don't have that.

It is me.

I want to believe.

You're white and into incest? So surprising. /s

Il show you a pick of the beauty mark on my penis so you will know it's me

Your brother is a duck with a hardon?
What the duck?

My city has about 265 000 habitants what about yours?

But how would that…….ohhhhhhh.

Less then that.

Is that what you're calling the little love bite I gave you?

Your circumscicion scar is not a love bit, faglord.

definitely a good investment. I have all my retirement savings in canoes and I've been getting a steady 9 or 10 percent return every year.

For something you sit in that floats on the water?
Nope.

No.

As a troubled youth, I was sent on a canoe expedition. Had to carry that thing overland on my shoulder for miles with backpacks. Made me the man I am today. Really works the core.

this

You can probably buy a canoe simulator on steam for less

1200-1500 should be getting you a sort of nice new canoe. I see them given away a lot when people are moving out or upgrading though, you should keep an eye on craigslist, maybe even do an ISO post.
JMO kind of basic-
Kayak:
Row boat:
Canoe:
I liek boats. Mostly sailing.

This thread is ring back some canoe club feels. I've gotta' get back into sprint canoeing, maybe dragon boat if I still had friends.

You forgot to mention that if you tip your canoe (which you're more likely to do), your boat and everything in it is basically fucked. Tip a yak and it's got an air pocket to keep it water-tight; you can still remount.

I do not know how that image got there.

Will you introduce me to your sister?