Trump Gold Card

I didn't see a thread on this yet so making it myself.

I just got this text from the Trump campaign about Trump Gold Membership.

>Do you have a TRUMP GOLD CARD? Get it today to become an Executive Member of my campaign. Tap here to help us make history! bit .ly/2bEryuf - Donald

Pic related is the page.

Are any Holla Forumsacks signing up? I currently don't have the funds for a $49 donation, nor do I see any special benefits aside from a fancy looking card.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1234154/Trump-Repub-Jewish-Coalition-don-t-want-money.html
twitter.com/bigpenis4u
donate.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they spam your phone like they do for emails? Do they ignore multiple requests to Unsubscribe like they do for emails?

Trump, at a rallyy, said he didn't need, didn't want my money soooo.

What are the benefits?

Kinda like 4chan gold?

Don't ever give a politician money.

That was for the primary you cheap kike

Soooo, you're a faggot?

It's time you go back to reddit.

I suppose there is a chance that a man worth several billion dollars needs $50 donations – much the same way the owner of a niggerball team needs taxpayer money to build a new stadium – but I'd say between his own bank account and the jews who have his back, he's pretty well covered.

If you feel like funding summer homes and trust funds for the likes of kike Sanders and the Paul family, knock yourself out.

Come on, step it up.

If I were from reddit I would be all over Trumps cock like you kike loving rule 3 having greasy fucking greek supporting niggerfaggots.

Exactly the same ones you bought the hats for. No one gives a fuck about the product, you bought it so that you could support Trump with your money, that is the primary reason behind all political merchandise. It is a political statement. You think trump gives a fuck about the cards? No, and trump supporters don't care if he cares either, we just see this as an easy excuse to give more money to the god emperor to help him win. There is no other reason needed.

Fuck I donated 100$ last week and NOW he comes out with the new Trump collectible.

THE MEMES

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

donate again

Thanks for Correcting The Record! $0.05 has been added to your account.

Was it this rally?
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1234154/Trump-Repub-Jewish-Coalition-don-t-want-money.html

Good Goy's

Yes.

It's not about the card you retarded idiot. It's about donating to Trump if you feel the need. The card is a gimmick.

Renegade shills showing up to pat themselves on the back over being behind on information.

Go back to cuckchan kikes.

I'm sorry Bernie failed you and there wasn't a refund. No need to be mad that we actually get shit for donating.

These cards get you rank in the RWDS to come. This is a coded call to the faithful. Available for a limited time only. Act now and advance quickly up through the ranks. Prevents johnny-come-lately's.

I notice by this post the kikes are trying to discourage us from donating.
This means I'll be donating, of course…

hm, from the website, it's only for mericlaps
a yurofag can't donate
pity

I applaud your effort.

It's like nintendo all over again.

How I spend my correct the record money is none of your business!

What's wrong with you Anons?

Which kikes? Adelson? Kushner? Greenblatt? Or different kikes?

I've lost several friends for being an outspoken supporter of trump. In my person opinion, this gold card shit just makes me suspicious. First Trump didn't need our money, then he was matching our donations, now he wants us to be 'gold members'.

Smells like kike moneygrubbing, honestly. I'm only supporting him now because he's not Hillary.

Just donated.

Thanks for the reminder OP, and fuck off kikes.

The money that is donated goes to his campaign and also the campaign for all of the Republican candidates nationwide. His campaign is now part of the RNC, by law, since he became the candidate.

So if you want Trump to win and to have a Democrat filled Senate and House to cock block all of his ideas, keep up the spirit champ. Otherwise you need to learn how US elections and campaign contributions work.

Just take the bluepill and vote Hillary if your fee-fees are that fucking hurt.

I'm voting for Trump. Not the GOP. They can all drop dead for all I care. Republican and Democrats have ruined this country equally. You aren't helping any by explaining how the money goes to other Republican cockgobblers.

Go be autistic somewhere else, please.

I hope you enjoy 4 years of political gridlock you'll cause by voting dems into the House and Senate.

every time.

You should just stay on kikebook.
You have no place here.

I use kikebook to shill right wing values to normies

I love Trump but Rinse Penis might get a cut.

Be thou emotionally inflamed, brethren?

Give up. You're fucking done. Even the weeb blows you the fuck out.

Do I sense a hatred for superior eastern art?

Gonna need a story on that tinder one

only $35 for the gold card, just donated. MAGA faggots. I hope my 35 goes toward Melania's brazilian wax so Trump can relax in that ass.

Pic related, it's for you.

So I need to give money to worthless republicans who have spent their career failing up? Free market bitch. Trump is winning on merit and these free loading niggers would do anything to get some gibs.

Giving away positions like that to his donors doesn't seem very Trump. We're not paying him for favours - the return on the investment is having America Made Great Again.

Manning the machineguns on the Wall should be a position available to any American - or law abiding tourist - who visits the attraction and puts 25c into the slot.

Alright.

lol poorfag

My only concern is if Hitlery cheats her way to victory and gets ahold of a list of Trump supporters to start executing us.

Are you going to start ArtPosting now?
Please do.

You said you're not voting for the GOP at senate and house levels. When the dems control both nothing is ever going to get done. Where does you donating money come into that?

I checked for it, just got this that only has 2 tweets, but the Windows 10 was a giveaway that OP was a faggot anyways

twitter.com/bigpenis4u

Nigger what? Also

You're lucky the rest of your post isn't shill-tier

Shit, I meant Tinder like I said in
I don't know the exact name of the service, only that it was a gay meetup service based in Poland.

Why don't you learn how to read a thread?

Why don't you learn how to understand the English language, Chaim?

I got an email with a special offer to get one for $35. Should be getting it sometime next week.

49$ buys a lot of rice, user.

Ok redditfaggot, this is called a thread. The subject is Trumps nigger card on sale, even though he's said time and again he doesn't need our money. (Someone should tell his e-beggar web team that their desperation spam for $3 donations months ago made him look like bernie.) Other anons stated that since he's a member of the GOP that money will filter down to support other Republican cunts who, like the Democrats have already done their part to ruin America. And like Milo Yiannopoulos the Greasy fucking Greek, they want their nigger gibs, sucking on the golden Trump train teat. What part of any of that is lost on you? Why would anybody think that deadlock is going to change what these people have failed to accomplish through the history of Republican and Democrats?

Glad I saved that to cut and paste otherwise you might have wasted my time.

Does anyone know if there's any way to get it discounted at $35 other than through the email offer? Or if it's still possible to receive that email, even.

For reference.

Also,

That's gonna get outdated pretty fucking quickly, come November.

Pic related.
You said you wouldn't vote for the GOP.
You support political gridlock for Trump's administration.
Thank your for correcting this record.
Filtered.

You're gonna have to buy the updated version come November, user.
It'll only be another $50; pretty cheap tbh.

donate. donaldjtrump.com/trump-gold-card?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=JFC_direct-ask_trump-gold-card&additional[utm_content]=081016-trump-gold-card-inh-jfc-p-p-hf&utm_source=e_p-p&amount=35

Perfect. Thanks, user.

Where would the funds be going to after the fact, though? Is it just going to be merchandise for profits?

uhh…
Israel.
Totally.

I want to donate but I'm Canadian. is there anything I can do? is there a Canadian gold card?

Nothing can be done.
Trump only accepts donations from Americans at the civilian level.
Just like how nobody outside America can buy the hats.
On the bright side you get free weed from your government, so there's that.

One day that gold card is going to be required to join the Trumpstaffel Taco Removal forces.

$49 is a steal.

It says in the e-mail that he's making a 'list' of all the people who become gold-card carrying members.

What that list will be used for I have no idea. Probably to purge all us 'radicals' at a later date

Nothing stops a non-white or a half-breed from obtaining the some card.

I'm a canacuck and I got a real hat. Just have an american friend buy it for you.

Small price to pay for such a potent IRL shitposting tool.

Don't worry, they'll be deported as well.

That card will be promptly destroyed but a gesture to those muds who donated, they shall be allowed one short

How come Saudis can fund Hillary's campaign but us Canadians aren't allowed to buy Trump hats?

That is one ugly coalburner

The vast majority of coalburners are hags.

Trump supporters are morons.

He should have called it the Trumptard card.

Low effort shill is low effort

Well played.

hi CTR

Do I get a physical card sent to me if I donate?>>7162540

We only have silver ones left

Our majority despises Milo here, we just see him as an useful idiot.

Don't sell all your possessions to Trump.
t. kike

lol this
If you just shrek one cuck by flashing that card at the right time, that face will be easily worth 50 bucks.

This is the most unintentionally funny things I've read in a long time.

It's like a Libertarian tried to be noteworthy and couldn't come up with anything better.

Sweet time quads

Can I do it as a Canadian? Is that legal? I would love to have the card.

Wtf? I hate trump now

Will this give us any privileges once the Emperor is in power? Money, free women, the authority to lead a RWDS?

Good thing Trump isnt a politician.

You smell an awful lot like ctr.

ONLY reason?

If you don't vote for Trump, you're worth nothing to him. No amount of contraband will stop that.

If you're an outsider who wants to Make America Great Again, come in and fucking vote, you useless heap of shit.

Do you actually get a physical gold card? I bought the standard Maga hat but I think it would be hilarious to have this in my wallet.

But I was quickly reading through and didn't see that they actually send you a card, can anyone confirm?

Actually buying his stuff and donating to his campaign gives him more money to reach more normies and thus receive more votes

Also people from other countries can't just come here and vote, white people arnt like dirty Mexicans where liberals bring them in by truckload and give them a piece of construction paper with their new social security number and birth certificate on it.

SHOULD I Holla Forums?

Sure, tell him there's huge support for removing matzah from america and making whites great again

"Law and Order" is a code for getting rid of the feral monkeys. So we're off to a good start.

He isn't going to be the one to remove the Jews, and we will just have to accept personal responsibility for removing them. He can't do it all for us. Though if we kill the Fed, that is a pretty big anti-Jew step.

I'm disappointed, user.

OF COURSH

Is that a no then on getting and actual card

DO IT
DO IT NAOWGH

mfw Trump declares the elections are rigged and then releases a cheap Trump Card, that will have recorded sales.

If his supporters get concerned enough this could be used to hinder the (((their))) ability to rig the votes.

…I want one to show people just for the lolz

I'm only buying things that might result in me getting to shoot someone, like a hat or yard sign.

Sell me a gun, Mr. Brexit.

$100 has gotten me all the Trump Swag I want, the card, the cert, and the hat. I had the signs, shirt and bumper stickers from when I was campaigning in the primary, so I saved some cash through effort.

Not even a richfag, I worked hard for that money. Very much a MAGAfag tho.

Way to ignore the point for the sake of a snide remark. You sound like a redditfaggot trying to fit in.

I already did.