Post IQ, politics and race

white med

iqtest.dk/main.swf

8values.github.io/

i suppose that the general chan population will be between 115 and 125 IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

arealme.com/iq/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've got from 115 to 121 in that IQ test.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittt

is this for real?

yes. i am a literal nigger with a nigger iq. wuts u up 2 nigguh dap dap swaaaaaaaaaaag

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

hahahah

Inb4 white

you're either 12 or you're a nigger. possibly both

datamining cancer

Pepe is an illegal spic and he got us to vote for him. At least we're getting the FEMA wall.

fuck that

Just use a vpn, it should be what you are already doing

VPN is only one step in securing your data. Posting your personal data on a VPN compromises that step.

Haha fuck off.

nigger

What test is that?

I think it's the Holla Forums data mining test we all have undertaken, without our knowledge or consent.

is this Holla Forums's official value test?

haha

what scale is that in?

no

I just landed a turd that smelt so revoltingly horrific, that even Satan himself would be disgusted. My wife called an ambulance. Being constipated for 4 days didn't help… it had all that time to brew, ferment and ripen. Lord Saron would not have claimed that shit for himself… Orcs would have cringed in abject terror, I'm telling you! Even my dog fled, and is hiding under the house, refusing to come out.

Mine

Derp!

iq 500
politics 600
race half black, half jew, half muslim

Yeah, about as believable as OP's meme of an intelligent centrist.

DATAMINING THREAD

Tricked me into exposing my dicks.

Can somebody explain to me why there's an autist spamming dicks here AGAIN? I didn't understand what set him off last time, I'm sure no closer to understanding now.

Post political compass or 8values ploxx

Hello newfriend

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS, FAGGOT

I have no secrets.

That test is bs. Here is my result from it and now compare it to the one on here

Since when was the average IQ of white men nigger level of intelligence?

I wish I could code because that gives me an idea. Possible results could be goon, stormcuck, leftytard, r9k, etc.

try this one

arealme.com/iq/en/

The reason it's called that is because it determines your alignment based off of eight values. You can see in all the screengrabs that there are four bars that determine where you lie between two mutually exclusive values. It also tells you this when you take the test.

I only got 100
so I guess I have reason to not try now
great

Either I'm a genius, or that test is bogus.

Might as well add results from the other site.

your post just proved all of these iq tests to be complete shite. Thx, lad

I just answered "I don't know" every time out of out of curiosity to see what was the title for 0 score.
I see what you did there.
Nice trolling faggot.

This is my score btw.

yw

can they make an iq test that is less boring?

tard

Such is the conservative way.