US Suicide Statistics by age, sex, and race

Suicide Rates for Females and Males by Race and Ethnicity: United States, 1999 and 2014
cdc.gov/nchs/data/hestat/suicide/rates_1999_2014.pdf

Why do blacks barely kill themselves? Why are white males, accounting for almost 64% of all total suicides each year, killing themselves at such a larger rate?

Why on the whole are more people killing themselves in general?
Does 40K+ people committing suicide each year in a country populated with over 300 million and growing even matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2015/09/01/antidepressants-the-other-birth-control/
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6450a3.htm?s_cid=mm6450a3_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are the numbers for depression? Might have something to do with it.

It's simple you dumb nigger. The reason blacks don't commit as much suicide is because they have millions of other blacks more than eager to assist then in that endeavor regarding the whole bring alive thing.

Not really, but its higher than Gun deaths and car crashes, yet Obama does not shed a tear.

This is antidepressant use by age and ethnicity

From the TRS article:

therightstuff.biz/2015/09/01/antidepressants-the-other-birth-control/

Suicide numbers are inaccurate. One example….many suicides by overdose are labeled accidental if there isn't a suicide note. Took 10 Xanax while shitfaced drunk and you choked to death on your own vomit while you while passed out? "Accidental" if there's no note.

Niggers need a bucket of KFC and a 40oz to be happy while a white needs a community of likeminded people and a good job to be happy. It's not hard to see why whites would be depressed with living in a niggerized culture. We actually have souls.

Blacks who want to kill themselves are usually beaten to it.

How do they calculate this?

This. Whites (aside from the whiggers) actually have standards.

Most blacks are incapable of self-reflection, existential concerns, shame, remorse, and the other factors that contribute to many suicides.

It's sort of something I just live with now, the gnawing belief that I'm probably going to kill myself because I'm losing the ability to find joy in anything in life.

That's true of all sub IQ humans, even whites. The dumber you are, the less you obsess about your failures and regrets.

Ignorance is bliss.

can primitives feel high level of burdensomeness and low levels of belongingness? can they comprehend that? these two are needed for suicide.

We also have non-situational depression as a cause, been there.

No you dumb nigger, see

hang in there dude, at least you'll have a useful degree right? :(

Get a deep water diving license and kill yourself in Mariana Trench with go pro camera livestream faggot.

Nice edgepost, Holla Forums

How do you not know the answer to these questions already?

Yeah, I'm a kissless virgin about to turn 23 and I've spent so long thinking 2D is better than 3DPD and being afraid of having any sort of personal relationship because of all the alimony and rape accusation stories, but despite that I still think it would be nice sometimes to have a girlfriend if there was one that wasn't shit. I lack the ability to completely trust another person and I have social anxiety so that's probably not going to happen.

Engineering sucks ass, pay can be good but it's a soul sucking slave job working your ass 50-60 hours a week if you're lucky.

I like engineering knowledge, I enjoyed engineering in school, but in the real world it's shit.

Are you mega ugly? I don't understand how you can miss out that much. You sound like a /r9k/ meme come to life.

No, I think I'm average, certainly not offensively ugly or anything. The bad things about my physical appearance are probably that I look unhealthy due to having 1-2 meals a day for the past 2 years and permanent purple coloring under my eyes from poor sleep.

Listen I'm 48, fairly healthy. Term-life still an option, plus make bank at work and buy into group plan. I am not really depressed but I've thought about it as a way to leave some fuck you money to my two red-pilled kids if there is some kind of crazy shit that happens.

Then reality kicks in and I say no I can't do that. I probably should fucking find a good woman and make more exceptional kids haha but I don't think I want to start that shit at 50.

Are you african?

What is your problem? Why can't you get these things under control?

I don't get it, why are every race named "non-hispanic"? Isn't it VERY clear when there is a "hispanic" catagory. Please explain this to me

Do it user. Instead of shooting yourself, shoot some more sperm into the cervix of another white womb. I'm with you brother. Whenever you feel sad, remember you aren't a nigger or Rick Wilson.

Just disinterest and neglect on my part.

I just stay up late because it's peaceful past midnight with no one awake, and then I end up being exhausted and sleeping in until noon.

2D is better

I also suffer from terminal apathy. 3 girls asked me out in high school and nothing ever happened because I basically ignored them all after confusedly accepting and just continuing with school normally. I got a hug once though.

Absolutely disgusting. Have some self respect faggot. I can tell you aren't getting exercise either since exercise helps regulate sleep cycles. Either start to fix your shit or kill yourself, you're shaming your race.

Get a job, get an education or just do some fucking shit that exhausts you during the day, so you DON'T stay up all night :^)

Don't worry, I'll probably kill myself within 5 years.

because hispanics can be of "any race" normally in these studies. so a full blooded german who immigrated from mexico would be considered hispanic.

Hm, alright thanks m8

Why are you such a fucking pity case? I feel bad picking on you you're so pathetic. I come from a pretty fucked up background and even I have some semblance of self-respect. You don't deserve your genes if you're going to roll over and die.

I'm kind of the same my last girl friend was in high school and now that I'm out I don't even want to go anywhere to look for women inb4 go to church I don't think dating is even worth the time and energy anymore after taking the 2D pill.

Ich bein ein Chorizo!

I don't pity myself, and your opinions don't really matter to me regardless, I'm just stating facts about my life. I'm probably going to die alone, and I'm ok with that.

You haven't spent long enough thinking it's better, otherwise you'd know that you were right from the start. Don't drag yourself around to get pussy, that's how they get you and become masters over men. Master yourself, then master the world around you.

Am I on wizardchan?

I don't think I'll live long enough to reach wizardhood.

You do pity yourself. Can you honestly say you don't wish you were plagued with the problems you have now? What if your inability to sack up and deal with your problems stems from a lack of inner agency? Where you believe your locus of control is is what controls a lot of the problems in your life.

Shit, even hotwheels who was born a fucking crippled kike made a great website.

Because it's so far divorced from reality people lose all sense of identity and purpose. Our prehistoric ancestors worked less hours than we do and their work was more rewarding, and they were more in touch with nature. You don't have to be a hippie to see how urban environments are dehumanizing and spirit-crushing.

People today, especially white people and Asians, are raised in a very rigid system with all the wrong ideas. Not only is the public education system designed to wear you down into another replaceable worker/consumer/soldier, but modern progressive ideals are teaching boys to act like girls, and vice versa. This is obviously bad for their mental health.

This double indoctrination doesn't end when school does, either. Kids are told they'll never succeed unless they take on a shitload of debt and go to college, and almost all colleges today are liberal shitholes, more focused on facts than feelings. Some are better than others, but almost all are like that. They're shamed for opting out and going to trade school for a blue collar job, even though those kids will likely do better than the college ones. And there's also a social stigma associated with the drastically cheaper community colleges. Then with the sexual revolution, "alphas" and "betas" are even more separate than they used to be. In a culture than encourages promiscuity and idolizes whores, college girls give it up freely to the top 10-20% of men while the rest remain alone, taking the scraps. This isn't healthy for men, women, or society. It's natural of course for the most attractive men to have most of the sex, but it's more exaggerated and celebrated now than ever.

And when they're done with that, they're off to the workforce. Some lucky few will find jobs they enjoy, and good for them. Some will start their own businesses, even better. But most of em will either find shitty jobs, or no jobs at all. The people with the shitty jobs will have their entire life defined by their work. And with all the debt their degree cost, they don't have much a choice but to keep to the grind. Never getting enough sleep, spending too much time in traffic, eating shitty and unhealthy foods and devoid of meaningful social bonds, it's no wonder they end up in rough shape. And then of course, you have the poor bastards that took on shitloads of debt but can't get hired, or end up working fast food or retail that pays shit. Society will scorn them, debt collectors will be merciless, and there will be little hope for things getting better anytime soon.

The typical modern lifestyle is fucking poison. Some people make it work, with money, connections, or intelligence. But the average person gets sucked dry, and then they die. The modern lifestyle designed around consumerist culture, which is by its nature soulless and depressing, teaching people that happiness comes from possessions.

It can't go on like this.

Correct. All I have to do is show some white hottie my big, tall, handsome sons. I train so I look younger than my age. Problem is I don't want that used up cock carousel type. Since lying is woven into their DNA it's pretty tough to figure out if she was pulling trains on the football team and wants to "settle".

Even you agree with me that I should die. I'm useless, and on the plus side, that's one less potential competition getting in your way for pussy.

I felt bad right after I posted that, friend.

A lot of people have a bad time in their early twenties; many of them somewhat come into their own in their thirties. Good luck.

At any rate, all suicides should be postponed–as you will likely have a chance to sacrifice yourself in the race war.

*more focused on feelings than facts

God fucking dammit.

Something I've come to understand years ago is that being surrounded by certain people normalfags, so pretty much all people can make someone feel more alone than solitude does. When you're around people that are just so different, that's when you feel truly alone.

It's because whites are more intelligent, and blacks have an almost negligible grasp of time. What I mean is that white's are more conscious of time and the future, but because we have living in a time where collectively the future is completely uncertain, combined with the campaign of racial degradation that has been happening in the West for some time, growing much stronger within the past 10-15 years, white people have lost a lot of hope for life, therefore they spare themselves of a painful future.
Blacks on the other hand mostly have a poor grasp of the guy, they not only don't know, but don't even care what ha. They are creatures of the moment. Blacks are also more impulsive than Whites, Asians, and even Latinos. This is why many of them are stupid: they don't grasp the concept of saving money for a rainy day or how paying attention in school can actually help them, instead it's all about "MUH DICK".

Another explanation: Blacks have tried to kill themselves but are too dumb to figure out that they need to point the gun at themselves or how to tie a knot.

Blacks have a poor grasp of time

Why are you useless?
Why do you not want to fix the problems that you have?

I think you have no desire to be usefull, I think you're too lazy and comfortable in your neet-bubble to change your ways. Are you assburger by any chance?

It would be more honorable for you to die than to continue your wretched existence. Either find a reason to live or end it all. I would prefer you found something to live for, but I also realize that some people are broken beyond repair for one reason or another. That you think I would revel in your death simply because I would have an increased chance at the vaginal jew means you have a nigger brain.

Talk about your problems, we can list of ways to fix them, but we can't fix your lack of desire to live.

Ask her if she ever did 'cheerleading' in high school.

I wonder why suicide is so high and depression is skyrocketing?

Date younger women, college girls and late-highschool. They'll probably be whores too but their count will be more like 5-20 instead of "I stopped counting at 30".

My old college brought in a patent lawyer to speak to year 2 engineering students.
He showed up to an auditorium of ~50 people shitfaced, and talked for an hour about how his job was shit, his wife divorced him, and anything you'll design will have already been patented so you'll have to redesign it to not infringe on the existing patents.
The following week, I talked to online friends and old friends that were out of state and just graduated from their respective engineering programs. They all said they couldn't find jobs despite their degrees.
I dropped out a month after, changed to a applied science program and only got stuck with 7k debt.

It turns out that completed projects and contacts within the industry are worth more than a 50k piece of paper.

Don't fall for the STEM scam.

Most respectable adults have high expectations of themselves. Blacks typically don't.

When you have high expectations for yourself and things go poorly it can be incredibly depressing. If you saw no way to ever get that life you felt you had been working towards then something like suicide can seem like the only relief you'll have in your future.

Root problem is that there's a lack of opportunities. Wages have stagnated thanks to immigration/globalization while prices have all stayed about the same.

No one expects to be able to exist in a single income household anymore.

Vacations seem like a pipe dream.

Raising kids is ludicrously expensive if you don't want them to be stuck in public schools and to actually be provided for.

Keeping your health up can be a lot of work and not a lot of fun since it means watching what you eat, cutting down drinking, and exercising regularly.

Then finally you have dating which is its own minefield. Women always feel like they should be dating up, especially if they themselves have any brains or beauty. While men want someone that can contribute to a household, but also will care about the man and be faithful which is surprisingly hard to come by when women neurotically are going from one person to the next trying to find a better deal.

Often seems like it's around the time when people are in their 20's and early 30's that they get most depressed over all these things since you're still coming off that period where you think you can accomplish your goals through hard work and perseverance, only to hit that brick wall of reality as you find that unless you knew the right people you won't be able to do much anything.

Only a jew could compose this.
OY VEY IT COSTS US MONEY IF PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES

(checked)

this.
Don't fall for the stem degree meme, meet people and teach yourself and avoid the debt. A good way to start is make a github, find some open source projects to work on and do your own embedded / hardware projects to go along with it.
tfw phd engineering candidate
This depends on the field really, I have a patent that is completely novel.

at least take some niggers with you

all niggers who were ever mentally capable of killing themselves already did tens of thousands of years ago, and they've been removed from the nigger gene pool ever since then

That’s pretty interesting when you compare it to the other statistics.
Its funny that a higher number of women take antidepressants and their suicide rate is still so much smaller then men.

Good point. I wonder if it would have any real effect on any of the trends we're seeing though. According to the CDC the number of men and women who overdose on drugs are a lot closer together then suicide

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6450a3.htm?s_cid=mm6450a3_w

I have to agree. I think a big part of depression is the lack of fulfillment from a days work. Being a zombie in an office for 40-60 hours a week does not make people feel like they have lived a well life.

It's a mystery OP

If that isn't a cause for depression, I don't know what is.

Its just weird to me that despite all the stuff that groups like BLM says about how bad black people have it, they aren’t killing themselves en mass. I guess its because they cant see past the now. Or maybe its because they're full of shit about how bad they have it.

probably cleanup, medical bills, possibly funeral expenses… I would imagine the main component is medical expenses. They are probably including all those people who end up in the hospital bc they couldn't do it right, then end up in a psych ward for a few weeks. A one month stay in a psych ward (fairly common for severe depression and suicidal ideation) cost $60k+

lol, you both are commies and don't even know it. Marx called this concept "alienation"

Are you serious? I ain't against capitalism shithead, I'm against soulless corporate jobs where the work is completely disconnected from your life.

Our ancestors, what were their jobs? Hunting/gathering, building shelter, and banging for the most part. The kinda shit that is obviously worth your time and is extremely rewarding and clearly valuable. In later years, this translated into farming, building, and various forms of craftsmanship. Today, people type bullshit into computers for a check, or other similarly mindless nonsense.

Communism wouldn't even fix this problem, dumbfuck.

holy shit you're retarded

You said that dipshit, not me. I'm not fuckin commie because I see some problems with modern society.

Niggers kill themselves by living among their own.

Whites kill themselves because, even on a subconscious level, we know the world is wrong, though often we can't place exactly what is wrong with it. We're told before we can even comprehend that we are no different than the other seven billion people on Earth, that everything we have is ill gotten, be it by murder or theft or lies. Many turn to hedonism and substance abuse, but eventually it all leads to the same tragic ending.

Suicide is the result of an existential crisis … hard to have that when you're dumb as a log.

I'm the same boat, not really apathetic. more just trying to get by after surviving cancer and a bunch of other life stuff. haven't found a women with any warmth or love in their heart. just cold bitches looking for the next box of stuff (do chicks just see men as loot drops?)

I don't even care what a women looks like, I just want someone who has real human emotions and actually gives a fuck about me (and my race). (nothing but rainbow haired psychos and Lib-bots)

2D chicks can at least "look" like they give a fuck.

Stupid people rarely kill themselves, they rarely think actually, at all.

ME is riddled with "rounded corners are patented", which was my field until I dropped out.

1: They are not the ones forced into servitude carrying inferior people via taxation/ welfare spending etc.
2: There have welfare and free housing, whites would rather die than live in a ghetto on welfare (and rightly so)
3: If they die, they cain't get no mo pussy yo
4: They're too busy killing each other
5: They don't think about things enough to reach the conclusion that everything is completely fucked
6: Because they are selfish cunts and want the rest of the world to suffer their continued existence
7: They do not accept responsibility (many white people kill themselves because they feel responsible for something that overwhelms them)
8: They do not stick around when they have kids (many white men commit suicide when a cunt wife divorces and restricts access to their kids, or turns them against their father)

Nailed it.