SJWs that get offended on behalf of others

Replying to the tweet, one wrote: "@TheEllenShow despite its intentions this pic has ugly connotations coming from a rich white lady.”
Another said: "So riding on his back like a mule, a horse as some form of property is fun to you."
"Honestly this is offensive," said a third.
Taking to Twitter following the backlash, she wrote: "I am highly aware of the racism that exists in our country. It is the furthest thing from who I am."

Olympic sprint king Usain Bolt confirms he intends to break his 200m world record in Rio final
And Usain didn't seem at all offended by the tweet, as he later reweeted it to his four million followers.

One person tweeted, "If Usain was white, y'all wouldn't care. We all know Ellen isn't racist & didn't mean any harm by that. Stop it."
I am absolutely baffled by the people currently calling Ellen DeGeneres racist because she, more or less, called an Olympic sprinter fast.

The photo is the now famous one of him smiling as he heads to winning the men's 100m race at the Olympics in Rio.
archive.is/I9kB7

So Bolt is doing it again in this Olympics by breaking records and setting pace for all those lagging behind.
He found the joke amusing and sent it out to his twitter followers.

Why do SJWs do this? It is racist of them to assume he would be offended by that. Don't they get it?

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white males from middle-class families.
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

Are most polish people irreconcilable with anything that even reminds them of the soviets?

The left eat their own

They are in a race to the bottom to determine who is cucked the most.

which ones are the useful idiots and which are the knowing pawns?

Because they're whiny faggots that live in nice white neighborhoods, and they're desperate for some sort of struggle to give their life meaning.

Its not even SJW's its just niggers who are offended. Just goes to show you even Marxist dykes are immune from getting called racist in Jewmerica

Who the fuck invited reddit?

please.

(first image related)

its some nigs who are defending her too
very interesting how everyone gets thrown under the bus except those with the most victim points

I love watching leftist trash eat each other.

SJWs can always choose to interpret a situation in such a way as to justify the "need" for their activism.

e.g if the man was White rather than Black, the interpretation would spin 180 degrees in order to still demonstrate something "not OK", like this:

Learn2intersectionality, shitlord.

You know why they do this. They try to leverage any situation to attack White people, especially males. They endlessly throw the shit of Marxism at the walls of Western civilization to see what sticks. When the reflexive squawk of "bigot?" towards anything a White person does is confirmed by a cacophony of "bigot! bigot! bigot!" howls from other freaks and malcontents, you get "Social Justice".

Actually the Polish just made it illegal to the tune of 3 years of jail time for saying the phrase "Polish Death Camps," or anything else that implies the Nazi camps in Poland had anything to do with, well, Poland.

Based Ted.

interesting take
i havent thought of it that way

I wonder where all that will lead, Russia still exists.

let me find a way to be offended today so i can virtue signal for likes

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

Good?

sage

Rightfully so. It's bad enough that Germany is slandered by that kike lie. For Poland to be slandered as well? That is intolerable.

Unrelated to the topic here, but does anyone know what that big man Tyrone banner is from? Where he is startled?

ok

Teens (and adults with a childlike mindset) love to be rebels. They love to be seen as dark and edgy. The counter-culture has always appealed to the easily swayed.
Nu-males and 5/10 sluts see photos of niggers getting blasted by firehoses and think, "Why couldn't that be me? I want to fight the system too. I was born in the wrong generation."

So they find niggers (not nigger niggers, just frizzy-haired mulattos who present white and can read) and convince them that whitey runs everything. They tell them about intersectionality, institutionalized racism, white privilege, and microaggressions.
Once they have successfully convinced the black half to chimp out, they call a bunch of their Twitter™ pals on their iPhone™s, get out the antifa badges and signs they bought on Amazon™, and start marching down the street with their quadroon brethren, screaming in the face of evil racist KKK gamergate police and saluting images of fallen saints like Mike Brown and Traytray with a raised fist. The rush is incredible. "I'm doing it! I'm fighting racism just like Harriet Tubman!"

They're LARPing. This is their Rosa Parks moment and years from now they'll proudly tell their husband's mixed-race sons, "I was there on the ground. I fought alongside my black brothers and sisters for all this freedom we now share!" before she's interrupted by the hourly self-hate session blasted over Cube 378-B's PA system.

How exactly is it rebellious to do what is popular and call everyone racist, bigot, etc when they don't fall into the judeo narrative?

Jesus Christ, just go, you fucking Redditor. You're no better than the rest of the cucked leftists crying about "muh racism" and sucking off Usian Bolt's nigger dick.
You really are new. Yes. They get it. Trying to point out their hypocrisy is pointless, because their entire worldview is not based on principles, but on the destruction of the white race and Western civilisation in any way possible.

get these shit reddit memes out of here, liberturdian

Holy shit, kill yourself, faggot Redditor.

Go back.

It's called social signaling. To an SJW, life is a perpetual contest to see who can be the most "progressive".

The harder they sperg out about stupid shit like Ellen Degenerate riding a nigger, the more Progressive Points they get with the ultimate goal of becoming the most pozzed cocksucker on the face of the planet, worshipped by all the other, lesser pozzed cocksuckers.

You are trying way too hard to fit in bud. Way too hard…

Telavivsion tells them the country is run by racist white christian bigots.

So how many Jamaican orphans do Ellen and Portia have to adopt now? One for every gold medal that Bolt has won?

the left is eating itself

glorious trainwreck of a society we've got these days.

Virtue signaling brah.

You don't want to just follow and match the popular opinions / values of modern culture, you want to exceed them. You want to be at the front of the herd. That way you can show all of your facebook friends what a wonderful and rebellious person you are for taking the right opinions to the extreme!

Because you see, if you conform harder than the typical conformist, you can pretend you're a non-conformist.

It's a hell of a propaganda campaign that people actively seek their own deaths and the deaths of all those related to them and think they are being moral and good.

Why do fish swim? Why do birds shit on newly-washed cars?

but that's racist. that's how white dykes see niggers, as slaves.