Federal Reserve Silent Protests

Is there any chance we can get this going again? I could help out with one in MLPS if some anons can get it together.

I know there's other stuff going on, but we can't afford to forget about this or let it slide.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/356148-rothschild-experiment-world-economy/
web.archive.org/web/20160816161046/https://www.rt.com/business/356148-rothschild-experiment-world-economy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless self-bump

Bump again. Don't let me down Holla Forums

One last bump. I'm down for pick any Monday really.

contribute moar than 100 words next time

this is cuckchan tier

sage

Change in heart. I'm bumping again for the obvious sliding going on.

Reasons to protest:

JACOB ROTHSCHILD NAMES HIMSELF
rt.com/business/356148-rothschild-experiment-world-economy/
web.archive.org/web/20160816161046/https://www.rt.com/business/356148-rothschild-experiment-world-economy/

SOROS LEAKS

I'm aware of the true intent of these protests, this is just fuel for the fire.

I really don't have to contribute anything more than my time, which I am offering now.

kys

Of course, if nobody wants to join in I might just go on my own with a camera and post what happens here.

that was last september when this place was still decent. no chance it happens again.

Not with that attitude it won't.

Come on you cucks. We already established that in order to make real progress we have got to get off the internet and do stuff IRL. The Fed protests are good for a lot more reasons than fucking with the jews. Do not let one bad run and a bunch of shills and spergs get you down. If Holla Forums can keep up bashing scientology for a year, we can surely keep a semi-regular schedule of protest running to bring attention to the fed.

Atlanta proved that we can do this. We must keep this or something like it up.

I'm too rural to go to a Fed branch, though I made one of the infographics when we did it.

This is still important. Trump is more important right now, but he has tweeted that he will audit the fed.

Once Trump is in, he will need us to create and galvanize the consensus that will put the Fed kites down for good. He will still have plenty of enemies: all the corrupt fucks about to get poorer.

Right now we are creating the channels by which normies are influenced by our propaganda. This is how we will push past Congress kikes. They will see our resolve and our ability to hit them in their constituents, to take away their precious incumbency.

My gut says to hold our wad for now and focus on the election, but the lolbertarians don't necessarily know Trump is anti-fed. We could gain the prospective Johnson vote and simultaneously stoke their 2nd amendment fires, while showing our tendency toward real-world action. I leave the choice to those of you who would assemble.

La plupart de ces paysans pensent que ces Juifs sont des Dieux et pense que l'ennemis sont les gros monstres Musulmans…continue ton bon travail, James…mais des paysans reste des paysans…

You reference chanology like it was a good thing.

I don't think a silent protest is a bad idea, but the internet leaking into the real world is not always a good thing.

Je post ou je veux, Nigel…la vie de ma mere…

Sorry m8, google translate did awful with that one. I have no idea what you're on about.

Je disais que je fourre ta mere te ta grand-mere quand je veux, James…la tombe de ma grand-mere…

Please. Do go on.

Ta grosse truie de salope de mere…cette grosse chienne a renois…la pute dégouline de jus pendant qu'elle se fait pounder le cul dans une ruelle…

People would rather shill for Trump than try to do something meaningful like protest the Fed.

Yes, I understand. And how does that make you feel?

Voir ta mere se faire pomper par des renois…bretty good…j'adore voir des grosses truie anglo-saxonnes se faire pounder par des renois, ca me rend tout le temps dure…

please stop shitposting on this board, reported

Don't even care 99% of your post means, but I fucking lost it when I read that.

Also this

Je fais ce que je veux, Bubba…incluant prier a Allah…le seul vrai Dieu..inshAllah…

Nique ton pere la grosse pute a renois…je fais ce que je veux sur ce board de merde…les armées d'Allah sont de mon coté….

You are the only one sliding shit…
This was pointless trash then, its pointless trash now.
NO ONE WHO IS SMART ENOUGH TO DODGE AND CALL OUT YOU SHILLS, WOULD REVEAL THEM SELF IN PUBLIC.

And no, some stupid fucking "face paint/makeup" will protect you from there facial recognition software.

The core problem is that you're going to run up against is the failed Texas protest. That one failed because of poor planning, where a good number of shills successfully pushed for Texas to be done waaay too soon after we hit Atlanta. Also, it turned out that Texans are cucked Cruzmissiles to begin with. I strongly suspect the shills knew damn well there were no uncucked Texans on here and pushed for us to go there and set us up to fail for exactly that reason. Regardless, TPTB have successfully managed to shut us down, my strongest recommendation is that if you want to start this up again the crucial factor will be shilling the OP outside of Holla Forums, and also to set a date an appropriate distance away, do not set it for next week or something stupid like that. To be clear it IS a good plan, but Holla Forums is probably too demoralised at this point to fight the shilling that'll come were the OP to start taking off again. Hell, it's already happening, Atlanta scared the absolute shit out of them.

Bumop

Bump again

Hey texans go and make a bbq in front of Federal reserve building with Your guns, You have to make It fun to make It work

sdfdf

I'm about 6 hours away from the nearest one myself, but I wind up traveling that far every few months anyways. I have no issues tweaking a timetable to make it to one, even if it's just me talking to the cops that inevitably show up.

Chanology was retarded, and the silent protest was designed in part to prevent exactly that.

I'm not sliding shit, faggot.

Exactly. All we need is a few anons to do one good one and the shills would get btfo. All I need is 2-3 people tops to help and it's a done deal. I'm planning on it, and I'm looking mostly to see if there is anyone that would be interested. Again, the closest one to me is Minneapolis and I would be happy to drive there to join any of you glorious faggots that decided to go in on this. If I can't get any interest soon I'll just announce a date and show up, even if it's just me.

Thanks for the bumps, and checked

Fuck off chaim

They were confused, not scared. They thought you were autistic tourists.

Last time you pushed for this shit we had a board split

Confusion breeds fear

Kill yourself

(((Federal Reserve)))

Bump

Are you the cuck Plebbit mod that permabanned me from /r/Minneapolis? If so, eat my dick.

Thx desu

I just now learned that exists, and it doesn't surprise me that it does. I'd just create another account (or ten) and spam the fuck out of it.

I already do that, as well as report the mod accounts everyday for bullshit. But I really liked my handle.

Kek. I think I'll give you a hand, even if it's just upvotes to keep shit from going down too fast.

I started profiling a couple of the habitual cuckposters on that sub:

botchedrobbery- call him privileged: parents are lawyers in the cities, is in law school, has social anxiety issues, and is a pervert. I'm almost positive his secondary cuck spam account is 612bucklemyshoe.

hotandtiredanddry - mixed race sjw cunt (has Irish blood). A real Fucking cunt that appears on any police and or dindu thread

cameronj- male sjw that freezes his organic compost in a dedicated freezer before taking it outside. I usually give him shit for freezing his "trash."

Cool dudes on our side:
dullyouth, Alaskanpipeline04(? I think)

I thought it was a good idea when it started months ago, but I just don't think Holla Forums has enough people who would participate.

I stood outside the San Antonio Branch by myself. I didn't care because I knew my buddies from Holla Forums would be at the Houston and Dallas locations 10-20 strong. Then I came home and saw that only two showed up. All the people who said they were going to be there were never seen in any of the following threads. Feel like I outed myself as a lone wolf for nothing.

I'm ready to do it again, but I need some help from my other Texas bros.

Just set a date and do it

What you should also take from this is that if you want something to happen you can do it all on your own. Do what dub dubs there says and get out and wave a flag. Be the strong horse and people will flock to you.