Sep 27th US economy falls

Does anyone here use bitcoin as their base Currency?

I am looking at using Xapo because they have a debit card option for use anywhere in the world.

I was looking at opening a bank account in China, due to their labor back economy. But this looks to be easier to do and easier to transfer US dollars to bitcoin… And damn I wish I had done it back in 2008

I am looking at transferring about 5K I'm a poor fag and that is much savings.

Any other ideas on staying alive anons?

I'll prob grab 4-6 months worth of Soylent & water as well

Also any other survival tips for people rolling in late to the game would be greatly appreciated… I basically have almost 0 savings and preparation

Other urls found in this thread:

moneymorning.com/2011/07/26/safe-haven-currencies-want-flee-us-dollar-here-four-places-hide/
youtu.be/UrJGlXEs8nI
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4810434
surviveworldcollapse.com/early-warning-signs/#warning-2
truthandaction.org/23-countries-now-abandoning-us-dollar-2/
finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-george-soros-appears-increased-000000923.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soros Bet a billion dollars against the US economy the other day…

People bet against the airlines before 9/11

People bet against the economy in 2008….

I suspect you're a sealth advertiser, but have fun giving all your personal info away just to register.

No, it was the only one I saw that had a debit card… I saw some good reviews about 6 months ago… But about 4-5 bad reviews about 65 days ago from people not being able to access their accounts

If you know of anything better or safer it would be appreciated… I don't have my debit card yet or have put any funds in, I literally JUST downloaded it and am looking for something safe to move into.

I looked at Chinese yuan & Swiss francs but don't know how to easily move my money there safely.

And cryptocurrency looks like a better bet than any of the other currencies … It is also easier and not defined by national borders..

NO BECAUSE NOONE USES IT THEY JUST SIT ON IT

noone accepts btc, not even in techland san fag cesspool.

I>nvest all money in bitcoins
No thanks

Subtle advertising & shilling, they're getting better

Well I mean, I sit on all of my USD income just the same. The only money of mine that is circulated back into the economy is the money absolutely required to live like rent/food.

Any currency that can be destroyed by a power outage is not a good idea for eggs in baskets. Buy silver.

Would it be better to just move all funds into another currency?

I was looking at moneymorning.com/2011/07/26/safe-haven-currencies-want-flee-us-dollar-here-four-places-hide/

I remember when MM had some "intelligence" guy on there talking about the pending collapse back in like 2013….

Also good point about power. My roommate was telling me they shut the Internet off in Milwaukee.

I was thinking it was just a test Run for the US so that is a good point.

The card had access to funds from any ATM, which is why I thought it would be feasible .. Is there something I can use instead.

What is everyone else's plan?

This impacts all of us.

Just buy some silver or gold and have it shipped to you, it can only go up in price as the economy crashes

this
you gotta be fucking kidding me, its for buying drugs and speculating. nothing else.

I bet you are one of those Christards that looks up shit in the bible and predicts 12334532 out of 0 market collapses with it.

I know someone that buys a chunk gold and silver with every paycheck… Where would I do that safely? I wouldn't trust pawn shops or gold stocks

Not this stupid shit again. The kikes would never let a crash happen with a Democrat in office.

If shit's going down Sept. 27th, then it's too late to plan. You better find a strong survivalist friend and learn how to suck dick.

Eat a dick fag, this is actually important

You're an idiot, their goal is destruction

Ain't nothin' wrong with pawn shops. A lot of them are very reputable - and highly regulated - businesses.

The economy, whether rich or poor, will still need the products produced by engineers to function. Engineering master race.

OY VEY THIS SEPTEMBER IT'LL REALLY HAPPEN
BLMOD NIGGERS

If the shit really goes down, you're not going to have a computer to rely on. I hope you learned 18th century engineering techniques.

Currently a Computer Science Major. Should I switch to Engineering? I haven't taken any of my Major Specific Classes Yet.

Not all engineers are computer engineers.

But if shit really goes down to the point that electricity no longer becomes a fact of life, nothing will save you at that point.

My Little Buttcoins
This is good for buttcoins

apart from based and well informed prepping

An engineer is useless without machinists and labor.

Oh? Well I'll see your engineering and raise you one 'I grew up on a farm'.

Code monkey degree which is oversaturated as fuck by hipsters and gaymurs thinking it's thge next best thing. Switch to engineering.

Bit if the global economy fails wouldn't Bitcoin be worthless too?

Buy guns and bullets, cigs and booze, painkillers and antibiotics and other basic medical supplies. These will be the new currency when shit hits the fan.

This.

You can't eat gold. Silver doesn't make a good pillow to sleep on.

I was thinking of getting a Doctorate in Bioinformatics, but I guess that won't be useful when this shit goes down.

Medicine expires. Unless someone's out there making new medicine, there's no point. You're storing milk in a hotbox.

Soros makes a lot of bets, not all of them work. He has money to burn and is bored in general so he makes bets for this and that.

I could just invest in testing equipment

Buy potato. You will be the potato Baron when the happening begins. It can be traded, it can be eaten, it holds intrinsic value over life.

Buy potato.

We bash on the ME's on campus for being the most normalfag of engineers, but ME's are the most jack of all trades useful engineers in a low tech situation.

You're an idiot if you think they'll do it on Obongo's watch

Guns and bullets get you silver and gold anyway.

That's the day after the first debate. Why?

Are you a Computer Science Major as well?

Bandages don't expire. Booze doesn't expire. Cigarettes don't expire. Medicine (pills etc.) takes years and years to expire. Bullets and guns don't expire.

No. Computer Engineer.

Wondering the same, however you can convert BTC to yuan & Russfag money

And with BRICS it is going to be different

Good luck firing that 20 year old rusted cartridge

No, they begin losing efficacy slowly over time. Your 5 year old antibiotics aren't going to be very effective. Learn how medicine was produced before modern pharma if you're going to trade in healthcare.

Otherwise, just drop a couple silver at the local general store for new meds, bullets, and maybe that new rifle.

You do realize that there was life on this planet for hundreds of thousands of years before corporate america, right? They didn't trade in old bullets and stale cigs.

Would a pure Math Major be any useful?

I see pure math majors like physics or other pure science majors. Only useful for pursuing a masters. If you want to get your degree and then get a job right after, be an engineer. If you want 4 more years of school, math/science is your route.

ymmd

Oh, sure. A pure math major would make excellent bait for a boar hunt.

ME and /k/ommando gun nut here.

You don't know a fucking thing tryhard. I'm still shooting milsurp ammo from WWII. Anyone with any fucking common sense knows that ammo doesn't rust you fuckwit.

How long is potato shelf life user?

From what I hear, you want anything you store to have a long shelf-life. Rice, beans, split-peas, oatmeal, grits, big jugs of popcorn… all that can be sealed and last quite a long time, for a few years without going bad. Make sure you get essentials that last, even canned foods can last a couple years stacked on a shelf, although they do need to be rotated every so often.

Also you need a source for storing and filtering water. 5 gallon barrels filled with water is a good thing to have, with a water distiller. Also plenty of guns, ammo, mags, rem oil and spare kits is essential for protecting you assets when SHTF.

No you're not.

what cal?

I have cases of 8mm, 30-06 and a couple hundred rounds of .50BMG

Sure, it's corrosive but that's not much of an issue with proper gun maintenance. Jackass tryhard here should try getting outside away from the tubes for awhile.

Gun maintenance is essential if you ever want the guns to last. Keep at it and you'll have what what you need when you need it most. I've stocked up on 9mm, .223 and some .44cal just a couple years ago, hopefully those will suite me if/when SHTF. I'm no expert though, I just do what I can to be prepared for anything that may come my way.

Why not just ask they guy you know who does it?

Don't work with him any more and haven't talked to him since the fires moved everyone out of his area

nigger you use silver or gold like the empires of old. time proven, again and again. paper money is soon worthless and replayed by their fantasy chipped id implants so you better get some real stuff not fantasy nwo garbage.

Gold is only worth something because the Jews back it

We used to fucking use sticks for 600 years…

Paper money is just as good a gold… What matters is WHO accepts it.

youtu.be/UrJGlXEs8nI

it may very well and half the faggots here will kill themselves because they were gatekeeped into waiting for the god emperor and will be crushed by the reality that no political solution is possible.

thats why people use gold. you cant just go mine a bunch of gold like that. its rarity keeps it somewhat stable. problem is jews hoard it and have most of it.

ANCAP society when?

well given that the world is not actually going to collapse outside of internet circlejerk fantasies, I'd recommend you do just that

bioinformatics is the hottest fucking shit rn and you can walk into a 6-fig job right out of grad school

t. bio phd fag who wishes they could do bioinformatics

should I blow some cash on an AR or just build one?

Sage.

Rarity provides no value when you are trading those shiny rocks for goods or labor…

Those shiny rocks are just as good as sticks and paper…

You need labor, and things to trade. That is what got hitler killed, cutting out the Jew middlemen and trading directly with other countries for services and goods

OP pulled it out of his gaping anus, hence no sources, citations, or documents to back up his bait thread. This is just an excuse for him to ask for bitcoin advice.

As for the economy crashing on a specific date, only the chief jews know when that will be and they aren't about to let anyone else know. The kikes need to stay in control of the us economy in order to maintain control of the world, and as such they are the last ones on the planet who want everything to crash and burn no matter how much inflation or delayed interest rates they have to chug out. They'll kick the can further and further down the road, even if the dollar drops to 1/100th of what it is now, before they even dream of letting that control go.

T. I've seen this song and dace before and its getting old.

How many black dicks did OP suck today?

White an attitude like that your going to blow up your chamber.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4810434

And spoke about this article… Fag

surviveworldcollapse.com/early-warning-signs/#warning-2

truthandaction.org/23-countries-now-abandoning-us-dollar-2/

China keeps devaluing itself and we will eventually collapse, and they will change the petrodollar over to BRICS

-1 more than you

we dont have a national social economy fuckwit. buy your bitcoins or hoard your paper. let the jews have all the gold and silver.

Hey m8s, is it true Soros is shorting the euro as we speak?

Summer is killing this place faster than Null ever could.

Reported.

Kill yourself, you stupid fiat faggot.

Hi, reddit. Keep printing dollarydoos please. We'll inflate the gay away with the Jew-ran central banks.

Roast in hell, kike.

lol That was fast. You seem really opposed to certain options.

What getting caught with 10 000 $ in bitcoin on a useless computer while electricity is rationed a part of your plan?

Linked wrong one

Aug 15th
finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-george-soros-appears-increased-000000923.html

SEPTEMBER HAPPENING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR GUYS, TRUST ME!!!

What part of BTC linked to debit card don't you get?

I'll gtfo out of the area in trouble while maintaining the value of my money… Usd would be in ruins and I would have BTC from a Swiss bank…

How is this bad?

I can understand not trusting bitcoin, but in what universe is it fiat? It's closer to gold than fiat in that its value is based on utility and its finite amount. It can't be issued which is the key component of fiat currency.

I still wouldn't go all in on it. Diversify investments and go with what sticks.