Evangelion General

Evangelion General

Go to /a/.
Otherwise it was near perfect in concept, execution wise had to many bumps in the road to be really good.
7.8/10 max.
I still love it for the concept alone but that's subjective from my part.

That is way too high a rating for an okay concept that had a shit execution going beyond levels of 2deep4u

I'm kinda biased, I still don't think it was a bad execution, just too amateur compared to what it was hyping.
I did had my problems that the original ending crossed the line from "Not spoonfeeding you" to "2deep4u", but I think the movie fixed that.

come on op you're not even trying

I wanted to mock the newfag or the troll making generals but if you want it to actually talk about it okay

Are you stupid or something?

>>>/a/

When do you cross the line from "Not spoonfeeding you", let's say "Cowboy Bebop" to "2deep4u" like in EVA?

No, faggot. You do not bump threads like this.

First with the pony shit and now with /a/
>>>/out/

Why does Gendo wear Bugs Bunny's gloves?

he's secretly a pretty looney guy

wrong board

Ponies are fair play tough

I never watched 3.0
I was told never to watch 3.0 by many trusted sources.
They said it ruined Eva for them.
I think I can still like it while they can not.

Why do they do this?

Hell, End basically have Anno saying "Hey, you. Yes, you..the virgin asshole who send me death threats because of the Congratulations ending. You see Shinji masturbating to a comatose Asuka? That's you, you pathetic piece of filth…oh, you like Rei, do you? I have everyone killed by Rei! Fuck you, and stop bugging me"

At least, that's how I see End.

They want to be deep….but are really as deep as a shallow puddle. Also, comic writers? Stop fucking referencing NGE! You want mecha? There's fucking Mazinger Z or Getter Robo, series far superior than NGE.

wrong board for this