Rip in peace

Rip in peace

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/apr/20/harrison-ford-found-dead-74
en.mediamass.net/people/harrison-ford/deathhoax.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/harrison-ford-star-wars-han-solo_uk_58f9d84fe4b018a9ce5a1722
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP Harrelson Floyd

Oh fuck it's real

Who cares.

pretty sure its fake.
On the off chance its not good riddance 1 less jew and no force ghost or cameos in future Star-Wars "films".

It's not fake.
theguardian.com/film/2017/apr/20/harrison-ford-found-dead-74

link is dead

Just like Han

What are you talking about? He died years ago in his plane accident.

How are they supposed to make shekels now?

Did the cringe kill him…?

en.mediamass.net/people/harrison-ford/deathhoax.html

Did he have a stroke?

Lucas is laughing because he knows Ford hated the series and wanted Han to die. Ford probably didn't even watch the movie which is why he has nothing to say when asked about Hans ending.

His fellow kikes won't allow him the relief of death, not until finishing filming the new Indiana Jones flick. Then they will give him a heart attack to give the movie a boost.

well at least they will not make blade runner 2

Rip Harrison Ford r

F

He hated Star Wars before it was cool.

No, he has nothing to say because contrary to popular belief it wasn't Ford who wanted Han dead (yes I know he wanted Han to die in Return of the Jedi - different time, different situation), it was 100% Jar Jar Abrams idea and decision. By his own admission.

In the original concept for TFA, Han's arc was about reuniting with Leia, and the movie was to end with the two of them once again happily together.

What changed was that JJ decided they needed to give the audience a reason to "fear" Kylo Ren, and what better way than to have him murder a beloved character.

Yup, that's right… They thought it was a good idea to dispose of one the silver screens most iconic and beloved characters ever, just for the sake of building up their own shitty OC. Not gonna lie, this made me quite mad when I found out.

It's true it was Jew Jew's idea to kill him, but just to make him feared is a dumbass reason to do so. I'd start by not making Kylo a whiny little bitch who gets his ass handed to him by a fucking girl with no training.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

RIP Sweet Prince

That's kind of a dumb reason. Han was never established to be the kind of character who could go toe to toe with a trained force user. All his death tells us about Kylo Ren is that he's able to kill an old man who might have been able to get a decent shot at him with a blaster if his guard hadn't been down. If anything it makes Kylo Ren look even more pathetic. The only person he could kill was an old man who was trying to hug him, and this was shortly after he was beaten up by a girl who was using a lightsaber for the first time.

JJ is dumb.

So

Kylie Renogue got his ass kicked by a girl

but he killed an old unarmed man who didn't want to hurt him, in a surprise attack

I mean I'm a little surprised that the need to establish him as a legitimate threat even entered their heads, it's not apparent in the film at all

/ourguy/

I had assumed Kylo was just supposed to be some little shit who got in over his head. If they actually wanted him to be imposing, they totally fucked that up. The way to do it would have been to have Rey narrowly escape the fight with her life, which would also set up a reason for her to seek out Luke for training. Can't have our heroine ever look vulnerable though. Even if Luke spent the majority of his first movie getting beaten up, belittled, and rescued by other characters. To do that to a female character would be sexist.

I wonder if they'll somehow convince Ford to reverse the death of Han Solo and come back later in the third of this disney trilogy because Fisher died instead. They'll cart him out in a futuristic wheelchair reminiscent of that one from Star Trek with the only response the guy could do was with beeping sounds. I'm sure they still want to carry around the corpse of Han Solo as much as they can as long as he's still around.

But a hwhite man beating a girl in a fight? You need to fuck off with your problematic sexism, you shitlord! I am so fucking triggered right now. Don't you know it's the CURRENT YEAR?!!?!?!? Who cares if it fucks up the narrative? GIRL POWER!!!!!!!

If it was any harder for the whore to kick Kylo's ass then their iteration of the stronk womyn meme wouldn't have taken off.

That's how I knew equality and the rest of their stances on things are BS. They get triggered if women are expected to actually prove this so-called equal worth, but they also get triggered when men consistently outperform women in anything.

It should have been Luke that got killed by Kylo. The previous jedi master died in both 1 and 4, so it would be like a callback

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/harrison-ford-star-wars-han-solo_uk_58f9d84fe4b018a9ce5a1722

What did he mean by this?

That would be worse, to be honest.

Wait til Luke turns to the dark side and gets killed by Rey

Why does Mike Stoklasa suck this guy's dick again?

Ah, more proof that jewjew doesn't get stur whrs

In-fighting amongst jews has always been commonplace. If Ford ever gave a shit about the movie he would have vouched for anthony ingruber.

He's hoping for more intergalactic interracial action.

he doesn't even want to watch the fucking thing. why would he?

JJ has no respect for poetry.
JJ can't rhyme.

Harrison Ford has always been awkward in interviews. But holy shit, the one doing the interview is awkward as fuck aswell.

w