Normies

Who else have fucking left wing normie family members?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/356208-iraqi-migrants-disappointed-europe/
factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-dubious-drought-claims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not me user, all immediate family members have been adequately red pilled.

Quite the exquisite thread my fellow gentleman, you sure showed those uncultured leftists! *tips my fedora in your direction*

Have an upvote, friend!

I'm trying hard. But my mom is unbreakable. If she starts to smell the red pill she either gets sad and asks where i got those opinions, or she starts to rage and bails the conversation.

It's literally impossible to red pill her. She's super leftist. She doesn't even see hitlers good sides

Sorry mate, some of us truth guarders, stand alone, but united by what is truth. See how social engineering has corrupted even the small scale nuclear family and weakens it?The time will come where the truth will be unveiled. When that time comes, those who do not want to handle it will be driven mad, having their serpentine lies crushed. Those who will acknowledge it for truth, will be able to arm themselves with it and build off of it. You have provided the truth on a minuscule scale, its on others to accept it or deny it.

Family fairly bluepilled but still voting Trump.

Offtopic: can anyone tell me that word for "slut" that's been going around lately? My brain doesn't hold onto words well :/

I have too. But duplicate thread.

rt.com/news/356208-iraqi-migrants-disappointed-europe/

Iraqis disappointed that Germany isn't this magic land where everyone is given a free house, car, and blonde girlfriend by the government and nobody needs to work.

It's like Judo, you don't go in trying to force a redpill down their throat. If swallowing a redpill means accepting reality, merely asking the right questions will lead them to it themselves.

nm thot got it

cuckchan tier threads aren't welcome here, OP.

You have to go back.

at the end of the day, the "normies" and those who boast of being "redpilled" are the same

they both have zero political power

the alt-right is extremely "redpilled", do they have any political power?

no

so, who cares?

I CARE! i'm the one that has to listen to these fairy tales on a daily fucking basis.

Daily reminder that cuckchan tier threads are weaponized shilling.

There's your problem. If your going to try to redpill people, do NOT mention Hitler. The conditioning is too ingrained in most normies. Try talking about things that actually affect them. Like third world immigration, declining white birthrates, race realism, the gays, and how all these things affect society, culture, and the economy.

Fuck off.

At what point has reddit lingo become acceptable here?

You seem to know a lot about reddit lingo there, user.

This has been a normalfag reddit board for years.

I turned my mom into a muslim hater with all the rape stories i told her. As for my dad, he's a politician and he's red pilled. Just a few weeks ago he came home frome vacation and brought me animal farm and the protocals of zion. I had no idea tha he was that lvl of pol

I shouted "POO IN LOO!" in my Indian grandfather's face and he converted to Islam and cut off my sister's head.

wat do?

Kill yourself.

Blow yourself up to kill all the infidels.

This is a duplicate thread.

Holy fucking shit dude

you're not the only one op. just leave them to their fate. either they start to wake up at some point or you can forget about them.

I don't know any normies, most of my family and acquaintances are either crazy or crooks.

My country is pretty leftwing, but still fun to mess with. (my mom isn't really that left wing, she doesn't like gay people)

He's a faggot when it comes to Trump though, thought I had him voting for Trump but then he doubled back on me.

Brother slapped me when I said I supported UKIP

he's first generation immigrant too. he has to go back.

normie is just a subculture
everyone's actually nuts under it all and potentially a criminal
iconography and superficiality are subtle hypnosis

But at the same time

I'm making progress with my own family and friends, but I'm in a temperate environment when it comes to politics. I don't push too hard, I just suggest media to them that tip-toes rightwards. They're pozzed but outwardly are neutral when it comes to any impact, a good plateau.

Calling the government a mafia works, casually showing people a money trail is effective.

You better have slapped him back.

That is extremely self entitlement. :-/

That's a cool photo. Looks like a painting.

literally 10s of millions of cast votes underpinning logic

dude, you are super fucking retarded

I found your problem. Where is your dad in all of this? I'm guessing either you were raised by a single mother or your father is even a much worse spineless liberal than your mother is.

She doesn't care. If she did care she would have at least something to say about it, even if it's repeating Jewish media propaganda.

How about you bring up something she does care about. Like how those niggers moving down the street will negatively effect her property value. Or how social security will run out before she gets to collect it. Or how Christianity and family values are being attacked on multiple fronts.

Most women are incapable of finding stuff like history or politics interesting, let alone "getting it" That's what husbands and fathers are, to get it for them. Women only care about little things that effect them personally.

Sorry bro but she isn't gonna give two fucks you sperging on WWII and the JQ. You probably sound insane to her.

Seriously, just look at how girls in school fight vs. how boys fight. One is decisive, but limited, the other is perpetual and unlimited. Majority of women lack the capability, don't even try with them.

Well, it's not like we're true blood. kek.

spamm her with the most gory pictures of kebab murderd womyn, if you can get one of those victims who had also took a pic with a "refugees welcome" sing or shirt before her brutal rape and murder, the better,
And when i say spamm her, i'm not saying only online, had those pictures printed and stick all over the house wherever she may see
Let her know the price of allowing sand niggers into your home

Look at this fucking shill. Sorry Moishe but we're gonna keep mentioning our based fuhrer AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT KIKE

He has to go back

Both my parents don't believe in owning a gun and think that America is "stupid" for having "too many guns."

They only complain about immigrants since it cuts into their precious pensions in Canada Cuckland up here. Yes they're Baby Boomers as well.

Help me :(

You have no idea how difficult it is to redpill my dad.
Hes not leftist but eating the system media just a bit too much.

this is 99% of all my arguments with my friends
i stopped bothering and now i just make fun of them when they talk politics with each other

We do have power, it's called meme magic, faggit

You need to learn to express yourself on your own. Stop relying on the words of others so much.

My dad doesnt understand anything really. He believes media and doesnt care about the future at all.

The parents of last decades couldnt raise their children properly so they didnt raise them at all. That is why so many people are lost now once the become 20+ yo

My sister is a reddit shit who memes in real life. I'm not joking. Anyway:

One of the weakest things I'd ever fucking seen tbh. she has semi-severe mental issues ranging from hormone imbalances (bipolar) to borderline personality traits. Thankfully she's the only leftist in my immediate family.

My mom gets super fidgety if I start talking shit about the Jews. I don't know what church her and my grandma went to when she was growing up but apparently it was one that taught them to suck Jew dick. Any time I bring something up about Jews she'll immediately shut me down with "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, user. THEY NEED A HOME user. GOD WANTS ISRAEL TO EXIST user".

In my family tree, mental illness (as well as degeneracy) is quite prevalent on my mother's side of the family, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's Jew blood flowing around in me and my mother's ancestors. Keep in mind she's fond of nigger jokes and dead baby jokes, but she's always ready to derail my arguments just to defend the Jewish race. It's fucking ridiculous.

the way you framed it was triggering - it had more to do with out right questioning her beliefs than poor, drowned immigrant babies.

whenever you do this you have to first build a framework of hard facts in the persons mind. not only will it be easy to accept, but impossible to ignore.

eastern europe is bretty gud

p-pics?
: ^ )

t. NEET enjoying the prosperity of the first world without having done a day of work

This.
Just ask the right questions that really make her think.

>grandparents are extreme democrats, acquaintances for all the big dems & higher ups in my city
WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD I MOVE?
I hate this state.

I know that feel and I wish I didn't

Make her vote Trump for some good girl points.

Why do you 14 year old faggots think we give a shit about your blogposts? This site needs to clamp down on all the obviously underage trash I've seen posting recently

You fucked up. The first and only thing you ask for is evidence. And if they do not provide evidence then they can shut the hell up.

Cry more baby bitch.

First thing I said was "was this something he actually said or another" and got cut off cause he was slightly drunk (which makes him incredibly hard to argue with), then he proceeded to look it up on his phone.

This isn't the site he showed me but this is the quote:
factcheck.org/2016/06/trumps-dubious-drought-claims

The site he pulled up was one of those huffpo styled headlines: "TRUMP SAYS THERE IS NO DROUGHT IN CALIFORNIA"

I actually got my parents to agree with white nationalism by explaining race as an extended family and arguing that people will naturally get along better and care more about their family than their countrymen and then applied that logic to racial groups.

It's amazing how easy it is to get people to agree with ethno-nationalism if you don't use controversial leftist buzzwords and explain concepts in an abstract way.

The vast majority of people are only against racism purely because society tells them that it's bad.

Another good one is to just say "did the media tell you that? Oh, I see hmmm, well if the media says so, it must be true." Obviously said with plenty of sarcasm. These people's entire existence tend to hinge on argumentum ad populum and yet are extremely self-conscious of this fact.

but Mooooom!

You do it wrong. You need to show them the horrible things they do and then when they agree with you call them 'racist' then they will understand.

Here is a greentext you should be able to relate to.

I usually brush these ones off with "Oh just common sense for me" or "I could see this was happening"

Well done my man. Have a dancing ape and his dog.

That's just women. Women are stupid as hell and.have ruined Western civilization in less than 100 years. You could even blame the Axis loss in WWII on women. Female suffrage in the USA allowed all the shitbags who were elected and pushing USA into that war. If men had decided, it would have been America first all along.

+ Holla Forumslog post
+ not political at all
+ datamining (family personality and beliefs information)

This is the definition of a slide thread.
STAY VIGILANT

Bump just 4u

How can people be this fucked?

Not really a story of lefty normie family members but let it show you how fucked degeneracy has made me

The single mum shit and broken family thing has really fucked us both. We are just trying to do it right for our future children, but it's a shame that they are barely going to know any of my family except from my grandparents, who may not be around much longer.

So they leave iraq because "it's too hard"
Then they go back because "it's too hard"
The weakness of these people disgusts me, but it also makes it very clear that we will CRUSH them if it comes to it

FML.

FELLATE A GUN

I see this frequently around some people, in the form of "I agree" after being rekt and exhausted to shut down the discussion.

This only shows you actually care about their fake bullshit. Imagine asking Carla the Cunt to provide proof for her "1 in 3 women in the US are raped" shit. It would be the most useless 10 seconds of your life.

shame that my mum and dad believe that moon landing is conspiracy

This, my mother tied that Trump said this bullshit, so I keep asking for the proof. Shuts her down every time.

The typical normie statement is 'Trump is this racist/sexist'
All you have to do is just ask 'how' and they can't answer, usually they just looked shocked and ask 'how isn't he, he just is'

Making cogent arguments about why the philosophical basis of liberal arguments can't work in practicality has been a good way to open the minds of people around me. Solid arguments against the nature of democracy (manufactured consent) mostly revolve around the ad populum fallacy, which works even better now that the right wing is coming back with dismissal being a good way to strike back against the emotional appeals combined with examples of past abuses like the guillotine and the whole 'j'accuse' part of the French revolution.

Mocking pathological altruism is a pretty good way of breaking down those ideas as they are inherently emotional.

It's more about if you're white.

she doesn't want to accept reality, she explicitly told you that. the best thing you can do is convince her to not vote or participate in politics because she admitted that her perception of reality is completely skewed.

I have family that is full bluepilled at least on the surface. But the weird thing is, at least with some, whenever I offer to sit down and look up or look at something that would contain some serious redpills often with sourcing/evidence and everything, they get nervous and if necessary even aggressive in not wanting to see/watch it at all costs. It's like at least somehow deep down, they know they're wrong and don't want to have to admit it…it's really weird.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT REDDIT FAGGOT

Life is weird

I wish I could close my eyes. If you love someone, don't try to open them, for they can never be closed again until death.

STAY ASSFAGGOT YOU NIGGER

Let them meet some of us

Fuck, haven't heard this since I moved out. My mom would always ask for sources then say this. Meanwhile she gets her worldview by reading the headlines of articles and when I looked stuff up I would ask "did you even read the article?" and of course she "doesn't have time" despite being a stay at home mom with tons of free time. There's a reason I don't visit her. My dad believes the media too but at least he will read the whole article. I think older generations are used to the media being generally trustworthy and objective and don't understand the propaganda machine.

Sage for blog slide thread

for me it's less relying on the words of others and more "here is a link to the source of my claim."

i've had the guy straight up say he won't click on a bureau of justice link because of "systemic racism in policing in America."

like seriously nigger? the god damned pozzed-to-hell obongo justice department's very own statistics, that still prove my point because facts override feels, and you can't even be bothered to fucking check it out yourself? fucking drives me nuts.

id like some examples if you could. ive tried going to the heart of the matter by challenging premises (i.e. "diversity is our strength user!" so i proceed to highlight the degrees of nuance in that premise, i.e. diversity of thought vs. cultural diversity, how that diversity is maintained via homogenous societies) and getting them to actually think beyond the pre-programmed reactions they've been taught to parrot, but it's been an uphill battle.