COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

She looks like she's limping too and she looks tired, the moment my granny started doing that, she died.

Look at how quickly she grabs the rails with her other hand as she turns around.

I actually saved this pic a while ago from some tinfoil faggots. It does make some sense now. Is she taking some medical shots?

nice

I've got friends who are doctors and they've told me, "Donald, something is definitely going on there".

twitter.com/MissLizzyNJ/status/765674582850371585

It's true. It's true.

twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/765889719699775488

kek
Memeneux made it on national TV

I don't think that she will even go to the debates, now that the media is reporting on this. The plan has changed, she will be replaced.

Her camp is trying to get Trump to agree to debate sitting down at a table. No fucking way is he going to agree to that.

twitter.com/Rockprincess818/status/765655393271885824

ILLary! ILLary!
I'm with her!
Coughing fit?
Pants of shit!
Soros-puppet for sure!

Her stool is more charismatic and has more genuine human emotion than she does

I can't wait for the debates.

And that stool gets the unwanted pleasure of having Hillary sit on its' face.

I thought that the guy in the aviators who jogged out of the limo was Ric Flair at first.

It looks like she has cerebellar issues. The way she keeps feeling around for things is odd as fuck. Her balance is that far-shot. Her whole brain may be falling apart.

I also noticed that they did not show her getting out of the vehicle. An edited cut and she shows up. Reeks of them covering up shit.

THE MEMES

I'm convinced he knew. And the saying "she's crooked she can't even stand up straight" will take hold, simultaneously hitting her health and her corruption.

Remember how FDR always had pictures of him sitting down?

Agreed, this is a dangerous thread to pull, but if her official medical records are lies ((the are)) then we'll be able to emberass her nationally.

I looked this up. This one was debunked. He was holding a flash light. If you go on Google, you can find other shots with the same instrument from different angles. She doesn't have seizure problems it seems.

What she does have is some kind of back problem, or something to to with stature. She can't stand up barely at all. The jokes about being "crooked" ring true.

A flashlight for what exactly?

Signalling her masters. Like the bat symbol but with pic related shining in the sky.

He had polio an was wheelchair ridden user.

(((THE NOSE KNOWS)))

Maybe she was trying to find her cunt again in a vain attempt to appease Bill.

SOLD US OUT FOR POWER AND WEALTH
KEK WILL MAKE HER SHIT HERSELF

Yes we know that now.
And many people suspected it during, but it wasn't like very common knowledge. He tried desperately to hide it.

And I think you missed the point of my comment.

Do you really think people, on Holla Forums in "it's 2016!" don't know he had fucking polio? Or are you being sarcastic

They're already running with the "it's sexist" narrative.

Is chillary going to bring the cuckstool to the debates?

For pointing out where she needs to go next.

Yes, someone is pointing a presidential candidate around with a flashlight.

Because doctors are never wrong. I was in a car accident and was sent to five different doctors before they finally came to a conclusion what needed to be done to fix me. Even then it was wrong.

They wanted to cut my shoulder open and patch in some new ligaments, but the doctor that did the surgery said when he got in there it was bad, but not that bad, and he just did reconstructive surgery without new ligaments.

Maybe those doctors were all sexist and I just didn't know it….

(((Marlow Stern)))

Every fucking time.

Also, someone said, that the doctors note has her at a level of heath commonly associated with a 20 year old, not a 70 year old.

I don't know enough about what the numbers mean to confirm.

This video also shows the stupid, mindless chit chat that these disingenuous assholes engage in for the benefit of the cameras. It's like watching aliens try to mimic how they think humans interact.

I swear all politicians are clones.

This is laughably, wildly implausible.

We need to double the fuck down and point all this shit out even harder
HILLARY CLINTON CANNOT STAND ON HER OWN FEET BECAUSE SHES TOO WEAK
SHE IS NOT AN ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE

it seems she has some sort of balance problem, as she always needs to hold something to not fall

didn't obama and romney have a debate sitting down too? it's not unheard of unfortunately, so they might be able to force it with some bullshit explanation

Hey, CTR drones…
See your precious employer, Hildabeast?
She's a TRAITOR to America, a TRAITOR to our citizens, and a TRAITOR to all of humanity, selling us all out to globalist tyrant-wannabees.

She's getting what she DESERVES, CTR filth…your glorious leader is falling apart, her body is slowly dying, and creation itself is stripping her of the life she has used with such evil.
She'll be dead soon, and nothing of value will be lost.

I'd go and piss on her grave, but she will no longer be worth my piss.
She'll only be of value as a dried-out, tasteless snack for worms.

Unless its both, and the flashlight is a decoy to point to and say "nothing to see here". The two do look similar.

I'm convinced a lot of CTR shills don't really care about Cunton and are just in for the money. No one actually likes this cunt, even the most delusional libshits just back her because MUH VAGINA MUH NOT WORSE THAN TRUMP (lol)

If they do a sitting debate you know Trump is just gonna say fuck the rules and stand up during it, making the cunt look even more extremely weak

kek

It shall be done.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

This. They're getting paid a lot to simply shill her on social media. That's very tempting to an unemployed person with no life skills.

WE'VE INFECTED THE BEAST

It's a flashlight he uses to point out drops and stairs because her eyes are fucked up and don't respond well to changes in light levels

Ha ha, cause everyone else does it for free

i fucking hope that's what happens

also

we are breaking the conditioning

kek

I wouldn't do this, I'd simply tell Hildabeast minions that she can sit if she needs to, nobody is stopping her, this is still America.
But the God Emperor stands, because he stands for the citizens of the United States.

Oh yeah? If this was true it would mean God is real, but he's not! Checkmate Christfags.

Yea, all 12 of them.

She's faking it.

Faking what? The fact that she can't even stand at her own rally's waiting to be praised by guest speakers? Or that she needs to hug a railing to not fall down and shit herself?

Or do you mean that she's faking that she is a fully functioning human being that cares for anything in the world that is good and holy. I'm damn sure she's faking that alright.

Of course they use an inter racial couple.

i kekered

But they're of the same race, user. The human race :^)

is that real or shopped? if real than she is really badly ill, why even try hiding at this stage but more importantly, why keep trying to run for president?

=PRAISE BE=

Hahaha

if dubs hillary will shit herself live on TV before november

ask and you won't receive

kek

checking pupil dilation?

snukes?

you'll never force dubs, like hillary can never force a fart. Just let them come naturally, the stars are aligned, the brown will flow on live tv when it is ready.

rerolling for pants of shit

Because she's a megalomaniacal sociopath that was determined to be president since at least the 90s.

Even though she's falling apart she needs to succeed at this before she dies and if that means pumping her with millions of dollars of experimental drugs to keep herself keep up the charade until her inauguration, then so be it.

It's real.

She's a psychopathic megalomaniac who's lusted after the Oval Office for decades, and she thinks she's entitled to the position. In her own words "It's my turn". She's not going to pack it in now, especially since this is definitely her last chance at it.

IN that case if she has nothing to loose she will try to kill Trump. I just hope the SS are not biased and protect the one true leader and son of god.

She can barely stand, what makes you think she could kill a fly at this point? I doubt she can even see the fucking flies anymore

Not unless she can turn her head 350degrees and see her poopy butt.

She has a small army of assassins paid for by various foreign interests and usa based billionaire criminals.

I CALL UPON THE SHITLORD STERQUILINUS
MAY YOU CALL THE REJUVINATION OF EASTER FROM HER BOWELS
TO REFRESH THIS WORLD
MAY THE POO LEAVE HER LOO AND FLOW LIKE THE GANGES THROUGH OUR LAND
AND AS HER ELECTROLYTE IMBALENCED BODY TEETERS LET THE FERTILE STANK REJUVINATE THE LAND UNDER HER IN THE NAME OF CHRIST AND EASTER
AS SHE DIES BEAR HER WITNESS TO HER FALSE GODS AND LET HER SEE THAT HER SHIT SHALL REJUVENATE THIS WOLRD
IN THE NAME OF CHRIST AMEN
LET THE PEPES OF OUR WORLD POPULATE THE SHIT AS ITS FERTILE MASS BRINGS LIVING SPACE FOR THE FROG

Trump cannot be killed.
His destiny is to save the United States and, by extension, the entire human race.

Without the God-Emperor, mankind will sink into a morass of stagnation, we will never realize our potential, we will never reach the stars and evolve into the beings of light and endless power we were meant to be.

The creator of the universe will not allow Trump to die.

nice

Aaand here's the bomb my dear anons.

Hillary is apparently wearing glasses with Fresnel lenses, a very peculiar and highly effective kind of glasses used by people who suffer from diplopia (aka double vision), a condition often occurring after brain damaging trauma.

You can notice the typical pattern of Fresnel lenses in pic related.

She really doesnt look that bad in that video. Just a little awkward like politicians do now and again when they're thrown into situations where they have to pretend to give a shit about the peasants.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, nice. Is that actual proof that she has brain damage? Who the fuck signed her off as fit enough to run?

Hey CTR.

She was wearing those after her "fall" and during the Benghazi hearings. I don't believe she wears them anymore, at least not in public.

we should use meme magic like ebolachan to make this happen

If only it were possible to have this little ditty playing over the speakers at one of her speaking engagements.

Anyone noticed that she doesn't wear heels anymore?

Oh fuck you're right.

(((Who))) do you think, user?

Same principle as the women who get declared legally insane just enough to get child support but don't have to take care of the kids

H-Hilly!

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

She needs a granny walker.

she has to be elected president
she has 40 years worth of skeletons rattling in their not-yet-forgotten closets threatening to drag her to shame, poverty and a miserable death in jail if she can't keep all her corruption and crimes locked up with the power of the presidency

Hillary's original role was that of an unelectable patsy. She's an incompetent crook with a billion skeletons in her closet and rapidly failing health. She was always meant to lose to Jeb.

But then Trump drowned Jeb in a bowl of his own guac. That wasn't part of the plan. Now the (((establishment))) is in the midst of a nightmare scenario where they have to run Hillary, the designated loser with a disintegrating body, as their actual candidate and try to make her win.

There isn't a fitness test. There are 3 conditions of eligibility and she meets all 3.

If physical fitness were a condition, then nearly none of our presidents would have ever held office.

Shill.

Naw, make it subtle. Walk around on stage when making his points, then walk around her when addressing her.

It's an old interrogation tactic, unnerves your opponent and makes them defensive.

Are you retarded? Name the last president that was physically fit.

Bullshit rumor. What's your source?

This, she has the level of mobility of my 90 year old grandmother.

Jokes? Do not underestimate The Emperor's memeing.

She was meant to die 1 year into the presidency and give it to the pedo fag Cain.

The problem is the stress that Trump's shlonging is doing to her. Extreme stress always increases the rate of diseases and other ailments.
She could easily go through the campaign if Bush or Rato was the opponent since ti would all be scripted.
And the hopes of the whole NWO is on her shoulders. She would be dead within a week and all her shekels lost of she were to step down.
Which is destroying her even more.
She's falling apart before our eyes at incredible speed.
Trump will basically beat her to death.

obama

They will weld the microphone in such a position that he has to sit to be heard.

He said "president" not "oligarch's tool".

THE LION SHALL ROAR
AND SHAKE THE CUNT TO HER CORE
HER BOWELS WILL EXPLODE IN BROWN
AND COVER WITH SHIT THE WHOLE TOWN

even the shill jew dr. drew thinks she is in poor health

tip toppiest of keks

That's fucking hilarious.

This pleases me.

Hilary would SJCUCKW you all into oblivion, possibly for the thick end of a decade.

Hilary = Bad Ending

At first, like everyone sane, the idea of Trump winning was laughable but as it's gone on he's proven himself to be a cut above the shit the plastic politicos deal in that coupled with his ability to speak his mind without being subject to chilling effects makes it absolutely imperative that he becomes president.

It's sad that the office is so neutered but given the zeal he's capable of generating he could well leave an enduring strain of shaking up the system as starting point for being elected, that fucks 95% of career politicians up the hoop cos they can't say a sincerely delivered line (that you actually believe) to save their lives.

If he wins then the world might be fun again for a little while.

The prospect of Hilary for just one term makes me numb, like a zombie stranded on a desert island too disconnected to remember where land is. Two terms makes me genuinely fear for the next generation, bare in mind the *current* young generation are quite faggy, their kids under Shillary will be insufferable right-on tampon art freebleeders and the beta-est of cucks that can be imagined.

Most of the time, except in cases of gross traumatic injury, the best solution is to figure out the direction of the nearest doctor and simply run the other way

The vast majority of doctors are grossly incompetent. They don't read the scientific literature; they don't read the medical literature. Most of their knowledge since they graduated from medical school 5, 10, 20, 30 years comes from pharmaceutical companies. No joke.

They'll sell you drugs until they come out of your eyeballs instead of telling you to just eat well and exercise regularly. They'll give you antibiotics when you don't need them, when you don't have an infection, without telling you about the health hazards involved.

They'll prescribe you antidepressants instead of telling you to eat well, walk around, and get some sun.

They're prescribe you "preventative" blood pressure drugs because you "have high blood pressure". No mention of how blood pressure works, how blood pressure varies dramatically over the course of a month, week, day. Nope. Just take another pill, sucker man.

Statins for blood cholesterol. Never mind the side-effects, buy these magic pills!

And they'll misdiagnose all sorts of other mundane problems, but whatever. If it's less significant than a bullet would or a heart attack, do some serious research before walking into a medical facility.

This tells me that the best way to deal with Hillary and avoid her presidency is for Trump to trigger her as hard as possible. The more he triggers her, the more anxiety she will get. The more anxiety she gets, the more her health will fail. The more her health fails, the more chance she'll be hospitolized before the election and have to drop out.

well then, looks like the criteria is pretty much impossible to pass :^)

George the Younger. He may have been a warmongering tool, but he was in shape.

/fringey/ question.

Is this the result of being an mkultra slave?
I would assume that she'd be an handler or something. Or do slaves run slaves too?

nvm it's probably the after effects of her stroke.

Can't wait until she falls out of one so we can say that she can't control her stools

It could be both, you know no one becomes a big establishment (((player))) unless the kikes at the top handpick you

Dubya was in decent shape for his age (really dodged those shoes thrown at him very well) and going farther back, Gerald Ford was in great shape for his age… but then again he was a football player as a kid.

Wew lad

That's not a fleshlight. It's an injector.

I just heard some sad news on talk radio. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was found dead in her New York home last night. There weren't any more details.

The final weeks of Clinton's life were plagued by serious blows to her health, possibly due to stress brought on by the cruel taunts of her political rival, Donald Trump.

While you may not have been a fan, there's no denying her impact on the American political scene. Truly a legend.

Holy shit, this is so blatant. They're even telling others–Biden, that fat lady with white hair–to do it too so it looks less obvious.

She really is fucked up. It's not just a meme.

Living hard will take its toll. *Places finger alongside nose, insufflates sharply*

It's Donahue

pee pee poo poo

OC my niggers.

OC: Looks like she has fallen and her catheter piss bag is leaking.

We don't get paid that much but there are a lot of us.

Potent stuff, I'd say it's ready to hit the streets.

And also America's last freemason president.

10/10

Do millenials get that?

nice

My fucking sides

I really want to say something snarky and get dubs to spite this.
but i suppose i'll just to this instead
check em

This thread inspired me to make this.

that's good stuff user

Good stuff bro.

There's that word again.

Pretty fantastic, m8. Deserves all the (you)'s and reposts you can get.

Exquisite.

Holy shit

Fox is actually showing Stephan Molyneux tweets on air?

Stef is famous now, he doesn't need rational arguments anymore.

I'm feeling it.

That's even worse if he has to use it in broad daylight to direct her. She might as well be retarded then.

Wiki leaks announced that they hacked into Hillary's laptop and found a bunch of shit, a lot of it includes the words "durable adult diapers." They haven't posted it yet but it should be soon

It's vascular dementia. Basically, she's having mini-strokes and losing things quickly, one at a time. She'll wake up blind in one eye soon, most likely.

SHOW US HILARY'S STOOL

underrated

A capable president can wield a lot of power: see both Roosevelts.

Why was he bended and shut his eye?

vertigo?

Did you miss the unprecedented expansion of executive power over the past 16 years?

nah, fear
see if she actually falls, all the lost souls will rise from the ground and drag her back down to hell.

It's for when she moves from a dark place to a light place and vice versa, like moving up steps from backstage to a brightly lit stage. Her eyes don't adjust right so she's blinded for a few seconds. My dad had the same problem for different reasons. It made driving through a tunnel extra exciting.

That thumbnail alone almost gave me cancer

Saved. Very fitting for Hillary. She probably needs a life alert necklace.

PUNCH THE GOONS
SPINACH WAR NOW

She'll just say it's a slippery stool.

if this happened to be true, it really begs the question.
out of all people, why her?

aren't there better, more loyal, puppets with better criminal records and reputation?

She wasn't supposed to win. Jeb was.

it would really make sense…

HILLARY IS SICK

Who the fuck is the schwarty looking semite in the suit without a tie?

Brilliant, Jeb totally did not want to even run by the looks of things, every single thing he did and said screamed 'beta'. He knew it, he knew his father knew it and he knew we all knew it. It's why he did the bare minimum required to pacify his father and now he can get back to playing with his legos and clowning around like a big retarded adult baby.

do ho ho

It has been foreseen.

source

your ass

rolling again

if dubs hillary will shit her pants live on TV

Rolling again is against the rules for the kind of thing.

I'll roll something far more likely: She'll shit her pants, but there will be a 30 seconds delay to live so they'll cut the feed before it can be aired.

45 divides by 5
WINRAR

Ayy

oh god the meme magic

it's WORKING

Let's be happy for him. His turtles need him more than we do. It wasn't his fault to be born in to the bush family.

fucking reptilians

hahahahahahhahah. You faggots see this yet?

That's gotta be at least 1,5 liter of piss. I'm amazed.

It would be nice if the artist dated this comic. I'm pretty sure this is actually going to happen, so it'd be nice to be able to point to this comic and say we predicted it.

If I cared about being fair, I'd give give her the benefit of the doubt and say that it could just be a naturally protruding jelly roll on her fat fucking disgusting legs, but nah, it's a piss bag

YES

at least the neets have the decency to not wear their piss jugs as shoes.

Keep making stuff like this dude, you got some hidden talents that need to be shared.

Frumpy dumpy sat in her chair
Frumpy dumpy’s campaign went nowhere
All soros’ money, and all of his men,
couldn’t stop Trump from Making America Great Again.

I just saw that testimony from that doctor, Dr. Drew Pinsky. He says:
i really hope Hillary has had the same doctor since she became an adult and the doctor realized he's supporting a tyrannical maniac, so he is slowly killing her with malpractice

Did someone order a Crooked Politician?

Where do I put this?

the oven

She thought her lying spree would last
Using the media, Obama and Soros
Fell down and landed mouth to ass
Now she's a shitting ouroboros

10/10

Isn't that a sign of brain damage? Your eyes not adjusting to light stimulus correctly?

bump

Any updates? What are the good hashtags to look for?

wew we are on to something here folks

All memes and shitposting aside this behaviour really reminds me of grandmothers dementia, she became extremely insecure when talking and would constantly hold onto something for fear of falling.

great advice

b
u
m
p

Is this incantation trying to meme magic her having diarrhea on live television?

I hope you are right, but her speech on Thursday very disappointed me, she was able to walk unassisted and then she stood almost 30 minutes, she even revealed her neck.
What's the possibility (((they))) have multiple clones of hers? Once one breaks, they just use a different one.

b-beautiful user

KYS retard

Thank you for correcting the record

That ridiculous look of amazement she constantly has when looking at things is irritating as fuck.

getting ready to wear an orange jumpsuit tbh

can someone please post the longer version? i want to spam it in jewtube comments.

apologies for accidental sage

It was posted on the 8/18 on his website
redpanels.com/234/

she's literally a sperglord

So, at the rate Hillary's body is apparently disintegrating before our very eyes, how long til she goes kill and we have to then deal with her VP choice or whoever the (((Dems))) wheel out next as Trump's opponent?

I have to agree with this scenario as being as close to the truth as we will ever get.
3 years ago I was resigned to the fact it was jebe vs the dragon queen not a fucking thing we could do about it.
THEN ALONG COMES DONALD!!!

This is why they wear pantsuits.

talk extra loud Hillary, they might think your human if you do

W-what? Liberal edication had me convinced he was a "diverse" president, and his health problems were only a positive sign of the acceptance of the disabled in society. Holy shit

this have to become mainstram meme now

what else did they have you convinced about?

Not as good as this video

I keked

civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/declarationofcauses.html

I'd just demand a new microphone

I am really getting tired of having to tell people this but back then, most people thought of slavery as an economic or political issue. Only hardcore abolitionists believed it was a moral quandary.

Richard Branson probably needs to be added to that collage. Calls the Golden Don 'frightening, damaging and dangerous', gets BTFO while cycling.

kek

The Prophecy™

kek

It looks like Jeb I mean

Interesting. My Dad passed away a few years ago. What just clicked for me is that happened to him as it relates to Hillary's condition. About 10 years before he died (of a heart attack, seemingly unrelated), he had a bad fall, backwards off a ladder. Hit the back of his head pretty hard. Concussion. He seemed to recover but here's the deal: within a few years he began to exhibit increasing problems with balance and coordination. He didn't have Parkinson's or Alzheimer's or anything else like that. After extensive brain scans it was concluded that he had progressive cerebellar issues, probably stemming from that one blow. Prior to that, he'd never had any problems with balance and coordination, ever. Even with his bad knees from playing football, he got around great. He wasn't that old, either–he was in his late 50s when he had that fall. Early 70s when he died, and by then he'd been confined to a wheelchair for about five years.

This is really making me think, no kidding at all.

Funny, I was just thinking of that Gene Wilder meme and all its variations, because Wilder died today.

Head injuries are like that user, some minor hits can kill or cause major complications, and sometimes you get people like this guy that take a horrific injury (steel tamping iron blasted through the brain!) and get off with a few personality changes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage
Point is, wear a fucking helmet on ladders.

I want to believe that she's in poor health, but a lot of people were leaning on shit and it was pretty close quarters. I still thinks he probably has trouble walking/standing for extended periods of time.

I would also like to formally suggest that we start calling her
COUGHIN' CLINTON
CROOKED COUGHIN' CLINTON

*she probably has trouble

She looks like I feel when I'm recovering from a really bad sinus-infection, kinda wobbly and slow. I bet the stuff they're pumping into her is probably codine related as it can affect your sense of balance. So bitch is high as kite, most likely.

Holy shit, the D&C shills don't even try anymore.

Seriously tough, an assassination is harder to pull off today with internet and smartphones everywhere . I'm betting on rigged votes tough.

I can never find the video that your webm is from. Do you have sauce?

That's my worst fear. People have speculated that we may get a peak at the source code used in voting machines sooner than later and that said source code might be troubling. So far there isn't any evidence to support either claim, so maybe people are just exercising wishful thinking, but I'd love to take a look at the code behind those machines all the same.

That's the kind of thing you'd probably want open sourced. Still, exploits can occur at any number of levels in the system . That reminds me, I can now think of 1 jew who actually put his fanaticism to good use :)) .

Stallman is a jew?
I always thought he just was a turbo autist.

Suprised me when I read it, too. Doesn't quite look the part.

to be destroyed, but that doesn't mean I
am going to endorse vicious measures that
trample on the rights of others, and I would say the Israeli State is doing much more evil than
the Palestinians are doing. Essentially,
living in the Left Bank under occupation is
like life in prison; and I am not one of
those who would say that absolutely
anything is justified to protect us, to the point
where questions of right and wrong no longer apply.

It would be truly a miracle if she manages to stay alive to November.

I don't think her health seems THAT bad, but I do think that she will have a lot of trouble hiding it until then.

literally a cuck

Don't correct your enemy when he's making a mistake.

I know old ladies with defective knees who worked in gulags in their youth that are 10x more lively than this cripplecunt. Eat shit.

I think his "autism" literally cancels out his jewishness . Whereby what should be "zealous" high in-group support is re-channeled towards some abstract universal idea (sound like a familiar pattern?), in this case,free and open source software . Which is a good thing for all of us.

Has she picked a VP yet?

You think they might be using hillary to get a "VP" into the presidency, due to hillary's obvious failing health?

And maybe thats why she hasn't announced a running mate yet?

She announced Tim Kaine as her VP ages ago. Where have you been?

Are you braindead?

Not seeing this information posted on Holla Forums like ever, apparently.

When did this happen?

Why no pictures of hillary with tim kaine?

Who is tim kaine?

(quick wikipedia search)

"born to Mary Kathleen (née Burns)"

wtf?

Come into the thread just to insult me, eh?

Nice sock puppet.

Because I prefer to lurk unless I have something to add, you newfag scum.

Jesus Christ, you're one dumb motherfucker you know that?

So, you DID just come into thie thread to insult me, didn't you?

Why is hillaries campaign filled with white people?

Oh my god, you're incredibly uninformed AND insult people for calling you out on it. You seem like the kind of person who thinks their own farts smell like fuckin roses.

go to bed hillary.

No, see I actually DID come into this thread just to insult you.

POST YFW
YOU REALIZE
HILLARY IS
WHITE AND CISGENDERED

stop stalking me hillary.

POST YFW YOU REALIZE
TIM KAINE IS A
FUCKING WHITE MALE
CISGENDERED CHRISTIAN

Because whites are competent?

Thanks for saying that, hillary.

It was posted all over and we had a few digging threads. We should dig into Kaine more, but the threads were there.

5675467864hhhhhff44f