Burkini

We need a webm of that !

My sides are broken.

youtu.be/gDUKwNIdCn8?t=5

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/16/burkini-beach-brawl-leads-third-french-city-in-a-week-to-ban-the-swimsuit-for-muslim-women/
archive.is/lOplm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Religion of Peace

Ok, can we get a TL;DW for people that don't speak frog? Are the muds burning cars because a couple of beaches banned the burkini?

Let's pretend I don't speak french.
What's going on, other than muslims being peaceful as usual?

As far as I understood it's the mudskins' cars that are burning. Are we seeing spontaneous RWDS?

nice thread retard

no one has any idea what the fuck you're talking about

Oh shit I'm sorry. I talk about the punch

Go hang yourself OP, thanks for the fucking description of what the fuck actually happened, shit was REAL FUCKING INFORMATIVE because we're all fucking fluent in frogspeak.

I don't speak froggie 94.9

I have your webm, but I don't speak surrender monkey.

translate, faggot, and I'll post it.

good punch, but what is happening? story in english link please.

what a shitty thread

what a shitty thread

OP?

Essentially what happened was a tourist was taking pictures of the fact muzzos were sunbathing in full burkhas on a French beach.

The sweaty muzzos kicked off at which point the local Corsican youths (actual youths, not a euphemism for blacks) jumped in to stand up for the tourist. One of the youths got dipped by one of the muzzos so all the youths parents turned up and kicked off. The police turned up and broke up the melee, but since the muzzos are locals the Corsicans went and torched all their cars.

inglish moderfakka do u spik it?

use www.saveitoffline.com quick and easy

Argh.
Spoiler that shit!

I rate it Sam Hyde/Reddit.

Instead of complaining I actually went ahead and looked up the story ya fucks.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/16/burkini-beach-brawl-leads-third-french-city-in-a-week-to-ban-the-swimsuit-for-muslim-women/

archive.is/lOplm

frog take photo of ninjas.
frog get stabed.
frog's friends and locals start burning mud's cars.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT