I'm convinced that there is an active conspiracy to keep Holla Forums shit so that TRUE open political discussion does...

I'm convinced that there is an active conspiracy to keep Holla Forums shit so that TRUE open political discussion does not happen, thus keeping Holla Forums in check as an ongoing psyop.

Discuss.

both parties effectively drain money from donors and only periodically return wins for those investments.

Stop being paranoid.You πŸ‘ are πŸ‘ not πŸ‘ that πŸ‘ importantπŸ‘

discussing stuff in real life works a lot better because people are more inclined to respect each other and filter themselves without having to deal with all the barriers of some faggots mspaint meme or falsehood strawman
tl;dr jus talk to people IRL to get more productive discussion

BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY HOWARD STERNS PENIS

That's it I'm out

The truth is, if people wanted REAL political discussion on this site, they'd either go to a less-popular board, or create a new one and fill it. People don't want SERIOUS discussions on the internet, they want to shitpost and have two minute hates. The true deep conspiracy is that most people are morons.

The reason I go here is to have conversations that shape culture. ok? None of you guys can do any of that, you all suck

well youre a real nigger too mr kettle

Don't do that

If we're going to shape culture we need to act intelligent and casually post lolis

Kys.

I'm convinced that 25% of users here have mild schizophrenia, psychosis and a god complex.

I know I do.

God complex.

I'm not saying i'm not an idiot, either; i'm just not an idiot who gives a fuck about politics and expects serious discussions form the internet. I consume information, digest them, and shit out my own ideals.

indeed. Would you all speak more clearly into your cell phones, you all mumble a lot.

Are you guys my friends?

no shit sherlock