Poland NO!

Poland approves bill outlawing phrase 'Polish death camps'

archive.is/nMgsR

Call me when they drop the myth.

How is this based? They're just banning any blame for the holohoax to be placed on them.

Now watch as this shit thread made by cock master faggot OP becomes the designated shitting thread for D&C

OP is a subhuman

Reminder that Pooland has the power to allow or block further Holohoax debunking or investigations.
Guess why there hasnt been any new discovery or revelation since the 80s?

So can we call them polish fun camps or what?

Is it because Pooland relys on German gibs? Maybe because they can only justify their country's existence in stolen land because "Muh natsee invasion!" Maybe because they're just as Jew controlled as any other European country. Maybe it's just because they're subhuman.

so much D&C shills these days,

fucking kill yourself filthy jewish cucks

Based

I take the subhuman explanation.
They literally received more gibs than Germany with the EU aid. Total EU aid to Pooland is worth more than a decade of their GNI.
And they are still subhumans compare to anyone else. Not to mention the Holohoax and the fact that they are the spics of Europe.

Go clean a toilet.

jesus christ what the fuck is going on in this thread

Your tears are delicious.

Why even make this thread? This is just a measure to ensure that the Poles don't get blamed for Germany's actions.

Did you think this somehow was related to holocaust revisionism? lulz

wait, what's the implication of this? why do you guys think this is good? i dont really understand

It's nothing.

OP either completely misinterpreted this story or he's trying to slide something.

See my post above.

Get gassed Holocaust affirmer

Tears about what? You think we're upset that OP made a pointless about Poland making it illegal to blame Poland for the holohoax? They aren't denying it, they're just saying that it wasn't Polacks that killed 6 billion Jews.
==They are still saying that the Holohoax was real

But it is to be understood that a country full of toilet cleaners could make that mistake.

You mean Poland yes!

They're morons.

Poland doesn't want to be associated with the negative connotation that kike media is saying. It's pretty logical that they don't want to hear it.
BUT
The Polish could negate the fact that there were death camps on their soil with the law.
Like stripping Auschwitch of the signs about the gas chambers and tractor powered masturbation machines.
The wording is ambiguous and would be interesting to see a Pole commenting on the original document.
IT would also explain the sagebomb of this thread.

It's a valid point. Okay, so Poland is keeping itself pure and trying to go in the right direction. That's great. They also have a government sucking off NATO and the EU and provoking Russia trying to play both sides while setting themselves to get fucked by both sides just like WW2.

Eastern Europe is failing with this Holocaust denial shit. If they really gave a shit about preventing the collapse of Europe they'd be openly do the opposite and say it was a lie, but for nationalistic reasons it would harm the pride of Russia and Poland since it would confirm the Nazi's were in the right the entire time.

I don't doubt they would love to BTFO the whole shoah but they would be Samson optioned within 24 hours

wew dingir

[citation needed]