Is Christ-chan Protestant or Roman Catholic?

Is Christ-chan Protestant or Roman Catholic?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05l4JVbrlST
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_headcovering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's retarded

oriental orthodox

Mormon

she's a KJV only fundamental baptist

mormons aren't christian

spoiler test

She's 7th Day Adventist of course.

I was going to say this actually. Just makes sense.

Why does it make sense?

7th Day Adventists are basically the conspiritards of christianity.
When you hear people say some politician is the antichrist, it's generally 7th Day Adventists behind the claim.

They also generally think the catholic church is the whore of Babylon.

Catholic

pick one

she is a soldier of christ

She's definitely protestant.
She probably has a picture of Luther in her bible.

BLAKCED

t. catholicuck
Half the church are cucks and half the church thinks the cuck in charge is a cuck but send him their money anyways.
Decentralized christianity is the only true form for it to take. Some crazies might be 7th day but that's none of my business all I know is the bible and what I do. But keep worshipping on "Sun" day, the day that made christianity easier for the heathens to swallow since they worship the sun- instead of the 7th day where god rested. I'm sure he doesn't mind you ignoring the most basic of the 10 commandments.

the bible is interesting semitic filth
its like reading a script of hollywood, or a jews mind

t. retard

they literally don't believe in the central concept of christianity (the holy trinity)

Surely a Screaming Pentecostal?

Are Pentecostals Protestant tho, or a cult?

not that Luther

and yes, she is Protestant

Neither. Christ-chan is a fraud. The character was created by a malaysian drawfag scam artist to support a webcomic. He used to shill the comic on both 4/pol/ and 8/pol/.

To this day /christian/ is still in denial that their big meme character is as fake as their religion.

Well, that is quite upsetting.
Ephesians 3:12-13.

wew, he did a good job, since nobody heard of him or his webcomics

Can you prove that as fact?

From the fact that no one has ever heard of this artist.
Do you have any links to the original work or any of his work?

Here's a story relating to both the artist and his onlie work: vocaroo.com/i/s05l4JVbrlST

Fake news. Sure. He drew comics of her. And shilled them. But he didn't create her. You can thank /christian/ for that.

You have probably seen him post a thread once or twice if you ever visited Holla Forums in 2015. He ban evades a lot on 8/pol/ and mostly spends time shitposting on 4/pol/. Fun fact: his art style and comics are so shit that no one posts the christ-chan originals he made, where the character got started and adopted by christcuck anons.

I don't know what's more embarassing, that christcuck anons repost the character which is named christ-chan of all things and a testament to poor english skills or the malaysian drawfag shitting up both Holla Forumss. If I had to pick one I'd pick the christcucks. At least the banter before he gets banned again can be quite amusing.

He made the character. His art style was so shit that the only good content of the character is from other drawfags. Like I said no one reposts the originals which match his drawing style in the comics because they're terrible. The 2d girl looks like she's on drugs and doesn't sleep, if you go by the originals.

Why christcuck is an appropriate name for christians:

Their religion is based on commandments and requirements, guaranteeing no spiritual freedom.
Their required altruism puts the worshipper at a constant disadvantage of giving aka, "it's the christian thing to do."
Their habitual "turn the cheek" mentality instills an attitude of perpetual beta behavior.
Their racial blindness and likelihood to adopt nigger babies in the name of christ aka, "we're all brothers and sisters in the eyes of the lord."
Their worship of a jew, the practice of following a jew religion instead of a religion of their own race.

Interracial cuckolds only cuck one way and when their partner calls for it. But when you cuck for christ you cuck physically, mentally, and spiritually. Christianity the holy trinity of cuckoldry.

t. the same people who brought you "rulecuck"

I remember the very first Christ chan thread on /Christian/ ppl were even calling her Christina at first. I don't remember that Malaysian fag being there. Not long after I saw him shill on /Christian/ and Holla Forums. That's how I remember it anyways. It was kind of like how V made Vivian and pol made Polina. /Christian/ wanted a board mascot. So they made Christina. But then people started calling her Christ-chan because its a play on words of Christian.

She's non denominational

How does she get those stiff cum stains out of her dress, tho?

She doesn't get com stains on her dresses. She always has her Husband directly into her vagina,no condom, so as to not waste any precious seed. Only birth control is the calendar method.

And, to quote her:
>I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

I get the whole thing but wouldn't that get extremely boring really fast?
Perverted society stole my innocence.
I was with a girl that reminds me of Christ-chan one year ago. She was really innocent, made her a little wooden cross for her to wear, it really fitted her.
Then I started forcing her into doing perverted things like blowjobs and stuff.
I really regret that.

Yup doctrine says whites are delightsome and so there is not enough BBC in the church yet and that is offensive to God when too many whites are procreating

no, mike never made the thing

OH
MY
GOD!
You sick fuck!

I know, I'm a terrible person.
I don't mind fucking girls in the ass and the usual.
But it's different if she's innocent. Feels like dragging her through the doors oh hell while she's crying.

But wouldn't she have cried out to her god, while t was happening? "Oh god! Oh god!"

Guess she would've done that if she was a practicing christian. She wasn't though.
And I never fucked her in the ass.
It felt weird enough already to have consensual sex in the missionary position.

FFS, you were liberating her from the oppression of the Dark Ages!

Rosicrucian in the sheets, Catholic in the streets

I'm muslim.

I'm a Satanist.

Please stand and turn to Hymn No. 264, and let's praise Him in joyous song together!

"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself in Praise;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."

Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>/fart/

She's jewish

so was jesus

Jesus was WHITE and REDPILLED.

Only pretending.