Tim Kaine: White People Need to be a Minority

youtube.com/watch?v=1yUQh3SKq5A
"I think the burden is on those of us who are in the majority — Caucasians. We have to put ourselves in a place where we are the minority."

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but I had no idea he was this bad.

Well, maybe I did, because I had already read this:
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/tim-kaine-promises-bill-legalize-illegal-immigrant/
archive.is/EECv2

Is Kaine a crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2GvOVeQxEQ
cnn.com/2016/08/12/opinions/affordable-housing-election-clinton-kaine/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She chose the biggest cuck possible for VP. Says all you need to know.

At yesterday's rally he was saying how he's a strong male because he was raised by so many strong women.

The guy looks like a faggot, he has the mannerisms of a pedo. I bet this buy fucks kids.

I'm pretty sure all dem congressmen are pedos.

got any source? we could use his mommy issues against him

GOD DAMMIT I HATE ANTI-WHITES

Mission accomplished. You can go home now, Tim.

anti-white isn't the correct term. it would be more accurate to call them white subversives considering they aren't at all against the things whites bring to the table, just the concept of them being the majority.

Here's the thing: White Subversives think that the things White people do, are things anyone can do. For example: take an office with 15 White workers, replace those 15 whites with 15 Pajeets or Changs, but keep the structure and methodology, and you'll get the same results.

These same wankers who think White people don't have any unique qualities, will often be quick to let you know how much smarter East Asians are, or how much better at sports Blacks are.

The idea that Whites are best at innovation and creative thought, or at managing organizations large and small, is untrue at best and "Das Raycis!" at worst. And don't dare mention that 98/100 Blacks are simply mentally unfit for white collar work, due either to stupidity or lack on interest in education.

These people are ignorant of history. They think South Africa is peaceful without Apartheid, they think Zimbabwe was always run by Blacks, they don't know that there were ever White people in Jamaica or Haiti. They think that if every race has an equal number of people in America, that racism will magically end, because they also don't know about Yugoslavia. Or if they do, they'll say, "But in America…" as if a country is the result of magic clay, and not the people who live there.

don't forget this guy is a Jesuit
the most deceitful order the world
has ever seen its no co-incidence the pope
first Jesuit pope ever increasingly involved in
politics and this VP is a Jesuit look farther down the rabbit hole there's more to see

he looks like a quarter jew

sounds to me like their just projecting their personal failures onto their skin color. must be pretty crazy to have an inferiority and superiority complex at the same time.

Makes sense.

ding ding ding

The first Jesuits were crypto‑Jews. Ignatius Loyola himself was a crypto‑Jew of the Occult
Cabala. A crypto‑Jew is a Jew who converts to another religion and outwardly embraces the new
religion, while secretly maintaining Jewish practices. As John Torell explains: "In 1491 San Ignacio de
Loyola was born in the Basque province of Guipuzcoa, Spain. His parents were Marranos and at the
time of his birth the family was very wealthy. As a young man he became a member of the Jewish
Illuminati order in Spain. As a cover for his crypto Jewish activities, he became very active as a
Roman Catholic. On May 20, 1521 Ignatius (as he was now called) was wounded in a battle, and
became a semi‑cripple. Unable to succeed in the military and political arena, he started a quest for
holiness and eventually ended up in Paris where he studied for the priesthood. In 1539 he had
moved to Rome where he founded the "JESUIT ORDER," which was to become the most vile, bloody
and persecuting order in the Roman Catholic Church. In 1540, the current Pope Paul III approved
the order. At Loyola's death in 1556 there were more than 1000 members in the Jesuit order,
located in a number of nations."
Ignatius of Loyola's secretary, Polanco, was of Jewish descent and was the only person present at
Loyola's deathbed. James Lainez, who succeeded Loyola as the second Jesuit General, was also of
Jewish descent. Jews were attracted to the Jesuit order and joined in large numbers. Lacunza was
no exception. He was a Jew, which explains why he introduced the eschatological teaching of a
return to the Jewish animal sacrifices during the Millennium. (In a book titled The Coming of the
Messiah in Glory and Majesty published in 1812, 11 years after the death of its author, Jesuit
Emanuel de Lacunza who, wrote under the fictitious pen name of a purportedly converted Jew,
Rabbi Juan Josaphat Ben Ezra, in order to conceal his identity and to make his writings more
palatable to the Protestant readers. He promoted the writings of sixteenth century Jesuit priest
Francisco Ribera, developing a futuristic perspective which restricted the prophetic fulfillments in the
book of Revelation to the end of the world). Lacunza also wrote that during a millennium after the
tribulation the Jewish animal sacrifices would be reinstated along with the Eucharist (the mass) of
the Catholic Church. Lacunza has followed after Jewish fables and replaced the commandments of
God with the commandments of men. That doctrine gives the Jews primacy in God's plan and
relegates Christians to a prophetic parenthetical to be supplanted by the Jews during the
thousand year earthly reign of Christ.

These people make no sense to me. Of course we're the majority. This is our country. We founded it, we built it, we made it strong, we made it powerful, and we're the ones who run it. Why do we have to give up everything we built for someone else who did nothing?

Why don't the blacks in African countries give up being the majority and become the minority? Oh right, they're too busy genociding whites and passing laws that prevent whites from owning anything

Why don't Asians in Asian countries give up being the majority and become the minority? Oh right, because they're too busy studying and learning from us so they can surpass us, and are doing everything in their power to overtake the West.

Why don't Muslims in the Middle East give up being the majority and become the minority? Oh right, they're too busy stoning rape victims to death, murdering gays, and blowing everything up.

Why do these people cheer the death of whites? It's fucking mind boggling how these people want to see all their ancestors hard work thrown in the trash.

We can NOT let this happen

you've never seen someone hurt themselves out of frustration? these people see that they're pretty much the runts of their kind and, given their place in society economically and politically speaking, are surrounded by naturally superior individuals at all times.

they're just jealous and want the burn the whole thing down rather than live up to their shortcomings.

That's why we're voting for Trump.

Disgusting how far these members of the Synagogue of Satan will go to subvert anything to with Christ.

white people are a fucking minority.

shitskins/gooks/niggers VASTLY out number whites by billions

This drives me fucking nuts; how the "One race: the human race" people are so blatantly full of shit and hypocritical. They're blatantly anti-white but are just too afraid to say it (I don't even know why they're afraid since it's not exactly like white people march en mass and burn down their own cities when bad things happen to them).

It's amazing how it goes:

I'll never understand how white anti-whites do it as a lifestyle. The insane amount of cuckoldry that it must take to go around saying "We're all equal but some are more equal than others (me)" must physically pain them on some level. I get the "Some are more equal" part if you're the one who is the pig wanting to live in the farmer's house, but if you're saying this implying that YOU shouldn't even get to sleep in the barn is literally suicidal if you have the foresight to look even a little ways into the future.

Damn, I'm taking note of this.

White people are a minority, Tim. We are the minority on planet Earth, not mud people.

The younger generation is already minority white, the US will be Brazil in a few years time. And when our test scores plummet, unemployment increases, and international influence suffers, whitey will still be to blame.

Damn, is there anything more confusing than the history of the Jesuits? It's like I'm learning new crazy shit about them everyday.

Ethnomasochism?

Here, I just created another thread on this same topic:

That Tim Kaine guy has "rotten slimebag" written all over him. Reminds me a lot of Tony Soprano.

Just look at him.

Is he a JEw?

If not, are you sure?

Because he looks and acts like a Jew.

Joe Biden on Europeans becoming a minority - "That's a source of our strength."

Source: "Vice President Joe Biden Remarks on Extremism and Terrorism" on February 17, 2015

TRANSCRIPT:
…and the wave still continues. It's not going to stop. Nor should we want it to stop. As a matter of fact, one of the things I think we can be most proud of.
An unrelenting stream of immigration. Nonstop, nonstop. Folks like me who are Caucasian, of European descent, for the first time in 2017 we'll be an absolute minority in the United States of America. Absolute minority. Fewer than 50% of the people in America from then and on will be white European stock. That's not a bad thing. That's a source of our strength.

Fucking incredible.

He's Irish….supposedly.

What are the red ones supposed to be?

He's got something similar to the kike rat smile going on. His nose is too short and non-hooked for it though.
Anyone know if he had a nosejob done?

Yeah…

Pffffft, Irish my ass!

Those beady eyes and that fucking Jew mouth?

Yeah fucking right, 'irish', top kek.

He's saying that white people need to get involved in organizations or in activities in which whites are the minority, not that whites need to become a minority in terms of of the population of the USA.

(checked)
There's something satanic about him for sure.

He might have some Jewish lineage, but he definitely has Irish heritage. He looks more Irish than Jewish, honestly.

Source: Am a paddy

The Jesuits were the most hardcore anf based of religious orders from the Counter-Reformation through the early 20th century. Protestants are just mad they got utterly BTFO by Jesuits like Cardinal Bellarmine.

It's not the same girl, that girl who fucked the horse actually died just like mr hands

And why do you know that?

Normalfags leave pls

Says the degenerate.

Reddit is that way, friend. I'm sure it'd be much more your speed. "Hurr but why do you know about X?" is one of the most normalfags that can be said, it's not even an argument.

It was actually genuine curiosity because I believe those two girls are identical and I don't exactly believe you when you say they aren't the same person. I'm not going to dive into zoophilia to find it but I assumed you would have no problem backing up your claim, nigger.

Interesting how when politicians say shit like this, they never mean themselves.

Then after I'm elected once, you brown dummies better keep voting for me, or you can go too.

Can you blame me, really?
Spics rook all the same

So you can't back up your claims.

I'd rather not jewgle that tbh

Thought so

What, you don't think that a Harvard grad barely old enough to drink was teaching South Americans to weld while he was on a mission with Jesuits that just happened to also be running guns?

I don't know who this cuckshit may be, but he seems to be completely unaware that whites are already a minority on this planet.

Does this festering, infected boil of a retard understand at all that he's talking about whites becoming a minority in WHITE countries, so they have no country of their own at all?

Somebody should shoot this asshole, seriously.

Many Bothans died to bring you this information.

The diarrhea starts at 6:55
youtube.com/watch?v=f2GvOVeQxEQ

Wha?
Yugoslavia was/is 100% white if your exclude excrements like gypsies and Albanians.

He will be the vice president of the US if Hillary wins the election.

God I hate Time Kaine

Rag heads, would be my guess.

Hillary must watch House of Cards on rerun every night.

Taco niggers

what a surprise

Yeah, he's got a mild Barney Frank vibe to him.

I hate this motherfucker so much. His economic speech was a joke. He just harped about gibsmedats for 30 minutes. So much idealistic utopian bullshit. Higher minimum wage, free healthcare, ending student debt, more support to safety net welfare state, fixing the infrastructure. This is going to get paid for by taxing the rich even more? What a fucking joke. All these niggers and welfare addicts are going to get a rude wakeup call when they are being replaced by machine labor. When the economy crashes and their free gender studies degree means nothing.

God I hope Trump throws the DOJ and FBI at these devils. Purge their entire cabal.

(((suicide))) when?

Zedd, we have a bug

Fuckin MiB

Remember the joke: "Best investigative journalism on the planet."

Turns out it wasn't a joke…

I wonder what other gems we'll find.

whoops

These fucking hypocrites don't even understand their own racism

It doesn't physically pain them. I know, because I used to think that way a few years ago. In that mindset you see yourself as leading a vanguard of a new morality which will revolutionize the world and end any kind of bias against anyone in order to make a truly equal world. They're like the super fundamentalist christians except completely on the opposite side. Both are "fun police" to an extent.

One of the few other white guys I knew involved in this at my university ended up being transgender basically (he does drag shows).

At the same time, most people aren't really politcal. Many men and women, just tend to go along with whatever the crowd says. If someone says something is racist, they believe it and so on and so forth. Nothing gives people a better feeling than the belief that they are better than other people. And since many on the left are poor or feel that they are failures, they justify their existence with the belief that they are at least supremely moral, and thus they are able to feel better about themselves even though they are "failures" in life.

Because the economy is legitimately shitty for millenials, and there are less robust opportunities to make a lot of money, and to know what that is like, many gravitate towards these leftist beliefs. "Well dammit, if I can't be rich or succesful I will at least be an incredibly good person".

That's the mindset many are approaching it from. And that's why it's so hard to reason with them. Open minded people can be redpilled, I'm a prime example, but many are more close minded and any mention of white genocide or holocaust revisionism will be met with extreme accusations of bigotry.

What the fuck?! I thought whites weren't supposed to be a minority until the 2040s or something.

And Biden is saying whites will be an "absolute minority" by 2017?! Seriously what in the ever loving fuck?!

this guy is a homosexual alcoholic, I can tell you right now

Thanks for bumping the thread chaim. Nice strawman you got there! Wanna show it to the class? You may get beat up though!

Whites already are a minority.

Cheers for the bump, lad!

Must suck knowing Whites are waking up again…

I don't get why you white goyim are so upset. Us Jews are turning you into a minority in your own countries, so you'll be just like us, like model Jews, as we have been a minority in your countries for centuries. This is your reward for winning WWII for us; as god created Jews in his image, the Jews in turn will create the Golem in their image. That Golem is you, white goyim.

Also, it's totally not our plan to have you go through pogroms like us Jews had to, once you become a minority in your countries. The Amalek treatment is just an old biblical tale, goyim, so don't be bad.

slave-morality really is a thing

ebin quints

People here don't seem to know how bad Tim Kaine is. From an article he wrote:

cnn.com/2016/08/12/opinions/affordable-housing-election-clinton-kaine/index.html

I wonder how much Tim Kaine cares about the white people who don't have the option of living with their parents while they go through college but instead find themselves living on their own as teenagers, working shitty jobs in retail because law firms prefer diversity hires and free intern labor, and who will be lucky to be able to afford a place of their own by their thirties if at all. I wonder how much Tim Kaine cares about those people.

No. I know exactly how much Tim Kaine cares about those people.

I refuse to believe that elites in politics and everything else aren't conscious of racial differences. Hillary has met plenty of blacks and whites. She has to notice the difference in tone when they speak to her about whatever. These people are all about managing the world. There's no way they can believe that South Africa is fine. Hell, Washington D.C. is one of the hotspots for black crime. All of the major cities on the East coast are. Colin Flaherty mentions knowing Joe Biden when they were younger and the how he dealt with blacks harassment. There's no way they don't hear about what's happening and notice a pattern. Same with the scumbags ruining Europe. They damn well know what kind of people they are letting in and what it'll cause. Remember, these people are 50+ years old and have traveled the world their entire lives.

If you just meant the common people that blindly follow the current trend, then I suppose you can disregard this rant.

Exactly. He has zero concept of what white people with low income go through.

A white person who lived on the bottom of the income ladder for whatever reason back in 1950 made out fine. Their biggest problem from their neighbors might be their window getting broken by kids in the street playing stickball.

Compare that to having to live around niggers. Even worse, niggers who are propped up by Section 8, so you're working in some shit job, and then surrounded by blacks who do nothing but have the government paying for them.

The new word for a white uncle Tom should be uncle Tim.

That could actually catch on, if Hillary is elected and Tim plays a large role in the administration, which seems very possible because of Hillary's poor health.

Chaim, please

Beware the hidden hymie

Its over lads

The future of every post-Clinton male that will born.

TOP KEK
Just when you think Hillary can't do any worse in her pleas for white voters. Thank you Kaine!

bump

She couldn't live with having a VP who is more popular than her so she picked Uncle Tim.

And all Republican ones.

Lol

I bet he cross-dresses. He acts just like them.

Yea and Jewgel probably has a blackmail dossier on each one of them and their families

There is a civil war coming in america; A global war in the coming years.
Thing is that even though many of us consciously admit it - of those that are aware many are visualizing a modern "world war" type scenario

That is not the case at all…
This war won't be boots on the ground "trenches" and "all or nothing fight for your government they're 'our guys" . The war is slowly already initializing. War on our bodies by chemicals in food, air, water. War on our minds by poisons in MainStream Media, Elementary "Education", and "Academia". War on our traditions. War on our focus. And so forth.

For examples, race is an issues that is constantly twisted against us. So is sexuality. Sure a homogenous society is nice and statistically superior to forced "diversity" through immigration. But our enemies aren't the other groups thrust into our societies. They are the humans that are like shadows that buy our governments and sit on executive boards of corporate exploitations. There are our enemies and they are not easily identifiable nor easily accessible. Yet many think they have woken up to some truth and start slurring other races and thinking they have won the psychological war. Far from the truth. Sexual liberation? What of a life of constant hookups and old age of regrets? No one wants to admit it when they are in the biological prime of their life because it does satisfy immediate needs and it is all they know.

Academia exists on two levels. There are the objective research projects going on and they are out in the open. But if you don't work in those fields and do not study them in your personal time then you will get the "public image" version. Geneticists won't tell you races are different. Neither psychologists. Even each other the cultural marxists will eat if any individual steps out of the core accepted beliefs. This is the pantheon of progressivism that the humans in the shadows use to hide behind.

Prepare yourself. And always remember what is a product of the destruction wrought on you and what is the cause. Attacking the symptoms usually leads to even deeper progression of the disease.

His daughter went to my high school in central VA. Bitch is ugly as hell

So, is he going to an hero to show the way?

Or is he talking about "Other" white people that aren't him?

REV UP THOSE MEME MACHINES

I WANT TO SEE KAIN-CUCK MEMES

LETS TURN HIM INTO THE LIVING EMBODIMENT OF A CUCK

He's obviously going to be the White Night.

There's really no reason for outrage.

Am I the only one who interpreted his comment this way?

welcome to the redpill

yes you are
listen more closely about the laudatory comments he gives to non whiteness

Albanians are as white as it gets

Hillaries campaign needs more diversity, look at all of those white people.

#WhiteHillaryWhiteKaine

He means poor white people of course.

They hate their ancestors because they hate themselves. They probably don't even know that they hate themselves. I didn't.

46753454544ffffffffffvb