Its almost July 4th, Independence Day. And I hope we can all look ahead and celebrate this great country in some way...

Its almost July 4th, Independence Day. And I hope we can all look ahead and celebrate this great country in some way. America may not be perfect. But God help the world because despite this countries faults I still can't find a better place on Earth, I dare you to try. I fucking love my country. God bless America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i fugging hope the us govt gets overthrowed and all jews be banned!

Hey Yuropoors, you should be celebrating July 4th with us. Every country in the world owes something to the United States

After all, you're all using an American website

the opposite

All on computers designed in America

But seriously though folks. No matter what processor you use, Intel and AMD, American companies. Microsoft, an American company. Apple, an American company. Hell, even the Linux folks use an OS, GNU, designed originally at MIT while using a kernel cloned from one made by Bell Labs. Hell, America has China making all the shit we designed for us so we don't have too!

Hey Europe, where's your reusable rockets?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

Hey Europe, did you know America is the reason you weren't a third world shithole after blowing yourselves up after WWII? Too bad you're becoming a third world shithole again, but you can't keep your kids on a leash forever unfortunately

all me

Hey Europe, why isn't there a German, or French flag on the moon? Why isn't there a Chinese flag or Indian flag or British flag on the moon?

the moon landing was a hoax!

PFFT! That's funny! America doesn't lose wars. Period. We win one way or another

If it was a hoax, then how come no European country could pull off a hoax? Surely it would be that simple wouldn't it?

C'mon Europe, you need to step your game up! If you try hard enough you MIGHT just be able to compete with one of Americas wealthier states!

The largest company on the entire planet by revenue, Walmart, is larger than state-owned banks and petroleum companies. Let that sink in for a moment

USA USA USA!

So many mad Yuropoors ITT

Also, besides Walmart, 20 of the top 50 companies on Earth are American, more than any other country

2.3% of all gold ever refined in human history alone is in the US Bullion Depository. America has more gold reserves than anyone else

At the end of WWII, America represented over half of the entire planets GDP. Even today China is struggling to even match us with heavy state-sponsorship of the private sector and a significantly higher population. America seriously cannot be beat

The highest grossing movies of all time? They're all American movies.

wew