What does /b think of tj kirk?

What does /b think of tj kirk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L-N3SPeDamE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weird faggot that makes atheists look bad

he was one of the few people to go against zionist hillary and zionist trump

youtu.be/L-N3SPeDamE

Nietzsche would be proud of these numbers.

he's ok i guess

W-wow he sure is cute with that feminine dick of his :3

Haha stupid Theists… you believe in the false God while us Atheists enjoy a free life were we are able to self-determine and live a full life…… L.O.L. go pray to your space daddy XDDDDD

Srs now, where the fuck is his shaft?

reminder you worship a zombie jew on a stick

Nothing will take away the butthurt

Is that really him?

tbh anyone who doesnt think this about themselves has slow self esteem and i wouldnt give much consideration to anything they say, because clearly they dont

*tip fedora*

thanks for proving my point

wew, lad

That your bloated ego and supposed quadruple digit iq are laughable? Point proven my man.

If you are spending time on here, that alone proves that you are a basement dwelling fool, not an intellect.
Stop fooling yourselves anons. I thought this place would be a place to get away from egocentric normies but you faggots are worse than them.
It's like tumblr in this bitch.

but if no one else is confirming how smart i am, am i really that smart? you should have thought this through before posting user

Thank you for replying to my post, tumblrina.
I would seriously question why you need to come on Holla Forums for validation.
Especially since on the internet one can type in any topic and copy and paste something from another website and look as if they wrote it and they are that smart.
How smart someone is is best confirmed, to me, in a social setting where one has to think on their toes. In the thick of things so to speak.
Anyone can be a bedroom soldier but when they time for real battle comes they may fold like a cloth.
If you need validation for your intellect, may I suggest pursuing some academic course in a school close to your area.
The primary atmosphere of Holla Forums is a place where people shoot the shit. Not a place to deal with your insecurities.
Good day to you, sir.

the primary atmosphere of Holla Forums is one where i bestow my wisdom upon the rest of you

He's a fat ugly cuck who gets his panties in a bunch, whining about feminazis & Christians on his youtube channel.

Before anyone here calls me a "theist" or "feminists", I'm neither one. I simply don't like that faggot because he's a fucking pansy.

always loved tj, since like 2007

Fag.

This thread is depressing the fuck out of me. Is there any actual way of getting a girl to like you with out looks being a factor? I mean I look presentable but I'm socially awkward so

that's nice, kiddo,

boring by-the-numbers Internet Atheist personality, boring micropenis, and boring fetishes

overall a solid meme/10

Legends say that it can be seen under a microscope.

hes great imo