I want you to impregnate and breed me. If you come with me I will make you a pharaoh

I want you to impregnate and breed me. If you come with me I will make you a pharaoh.

I will love you forever, even if you turned out to be a Hubbard fan or somehow became incredibly cursed … idk why that would even happen.

So what will it be, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters_(2017_film_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no thanks cruise

DROPPED

aww hell naw
fucking racist ass cracka movie

If you want to draw in both girls and waifufags you need a non nigger girl. White cucks are fine with bestiality as long as the girl is white and same goes for white girls self inserting. I'm sure kikewood would Black the Egyptians if they thought they could get away with it financially.

reminds of the election

sofia boutella isn't hwite

The mummy is much cuter than Shillary.

She's not a nigger either.

so she's still considered a poc then, no?

fuck, this already makes no sense. i'm still interested in watching it though.

Anyone who's not 100% aryan is a POCahontas if you ask American libruls. It's a pretty meaningless term since they're stricter about race than the most extreme eugenics proponents ever were.

kek, never realized this until now.

Reported, shit thread.

Reported for not saging what you reported as a bad thread.

holy shit this is still going

I love whoever posts this meme. I feel fatherly pride. :')

I bet you never realized POC spells Piece of Crap.

Is this like if Benji was the good guy and Tom Cruise?

-3/10

ayyyy lmao

Yes and Imhotep is a hot grill. Not sure who gets the role of an evil Brendan though.

It's still watchable by normalfag standards
What happened

"Leut's Duit!

What was she expecting!

well that was shit, it completely misses the mystery and adventure of the original
i chuckled at the jap saying Za mummy though

The one from 1932?

It looks like it takes place in the 1970s or more modern times. Part of what really sold the Fraser version for me was the time period the movie was set in. It was right there in the roaring 20s following the first World War. It was a fantastic period to chose and it worked very well against the ancient Egyptian period during the first 5 minutes of the movie.

The Fraser mummy movie seemed a more personal tale too. It first one took place in Egypt and stayed there. We got to see old locations and the mummy use its magic to work the environment. That scene in London where the face shows up in sand made no sense in comparison. Why the hell would the mummy go to London? It can work, but it just seems like too much. They could use Abu Simbel as a key location. The original site is now under water after Lake Nasser was made. The point is that there a ton of locations in Egypt and the surrounding countries for a movie to be set in. Placing it in London now feels the same as putting it in modern New York or Los Angeles. It feels uninspired.

Just

Oh no. What the fuck.

Please don't tell me the mummy actually went to London.

just jewlywood continuing to scrape past the bottom of the barrel

Is it just me or does this look unbearably shitty? It looks like they're taking what was once a fun mystery adventure movie and turning it into yet another identical Tom Cruise action schlock.

it's not just you

I kind of like Tom Cruise action schlock though.

Did you watch the trailer? London gets btfo.

Reported for reporting.

The Mummy as I remember it was about some guys going into a crypt and discovering deadly secrets, not killing stuff and running from other stuff and explosions.

I still remember the scene of the scarab going into the skin of one of the guys and crawling out.

NO BRENDAN, NO BUY

Not even pirating this garbage, rebooting a film series that's not even that old so you can create your soulless monster movie cinematic universe (seriously look it up) and you can't even bother to bring back down on his luck Brendan even though he still has good acting chops just because he has no star appeal anymore, hope this bombs.

aww fuck. that's really what the plan is? and with cruise as the lead it's going to make a billion shekels even if it is complete shit, so they will definitely make at least a couple more movies
which one are they planning on next? dracula or frankenstein I assume…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters_(2017_film_series)
fuck this shit

I want to see a return of this nigger.

but Imhotep is in trailer/movie, still what a joke getting him but not Brandon

is setting a londom some plot to grab the attention of english muslims or what

No, Mummy movies were often set in England due to the tendency of Brits to repossess stuff from savages. And filming in existing London sets is propably easier than going to some convincing looking sand pile just to feature a modern times mudslime hellhole.

Tom Cruise is always pure kino though.

Entire world was savages?

Brits constantly had excavations all around the world and particularly egypt, so it's just kind of an accuracy thing.

I really wonder, why almost all modern trailers or even movies itself look alike. Is it because everyone is trying to copy transformers or something? Aren't clappers tired of this shit already? The first remake was comfy as fuck including trailer, I still keep both 2 movies on my hard drive. This one is absolute blatant crap, don't even want to pirate this.

Also for some reason Paint it Black made me chuckle, should've used vid related though, that would make this even funnier.