Are Trumpanzees the new Juggalos?

Every time I say something negative about Trump, I get banned for it on any board(outside of Holla Forums). I also get blocked or shadow banned in other websites on the web. It's like they're overly sensitive pussies. Juggalos act the same way Trumpanzies do. Everything you say something negative about ICP, they get pissed off at you. Trumpanzies, SJW's & Juggalos are a lot alike, they're an overly sensitive brainwashed group of pussies.

wow its THIS thread again.

sage

yup

Trumppanzees are worse. At least some Juggalos will admit that The Tempest was garbage.

LOL

True. I never heard The Tempest, but I know that The Wraith sucked balls.

I really hope Trump does a good job when he is in office.

STOP ARGUING ABOUT SUPERFICIAL THINGS
STOP (((THEIR AGENDA))) BY HAVING TONS OF WHITE CHILDREN

Another triggered Trumpanzee.

First off, I'm not arguing about anything superficial when it comes to Trump. I question some of his suspicious actions, but not something as irrelevant as the size of his penis, unlike the liberals who post that painting of him with a micro-penis.

Secondly there are no "agendas" here, nor am I trying to stop the "white race". The problem with you Trumpanzees is that you're too blind to see that the government is trying to keep people divided, not united.

Nice reddit formatting. Go back, summerfag.

It's only reddit spacing if they double-space everything.

Reddit? I have no idea what that is. But I know that you're a faggot.

As somebody who has trolled a Juggalo forum to death, I can confirm that Trumpcucks are just as easy to trigger, probably due to both groups being composed of mostly edgy teenagers with either downs or autism spectrum.

WTF I hate Trump now!

maybe that's not because of trump maybe it's because you're a filthy communist.

The fact that you don't use a VPN to avoid such bans is itself confirmation that the idiot in this scenario is you. See OP, the thing is that it doesn't matter whether you are right or wrong. What matters is how you present the material. If you do it in a manner which is enjoyable to people, you will be warmly welcomed and accepted no matter what you are saying. If you come across as a dick, nobody will listen to a word you say even if it is straight from the mouth of God himself.
Your post is nothing more than whining like a bitch. Even if you are right in what you say, nobody wants to hear it.

you sound like a right dick

this fam

So true. I'm glad I'm not the only one who trolls Juggalos here. LOL

Nope. Not everyone who opposes Trump is a commie. But it's good to know you've been triggered by my post.

I ain't creating an alt account on those sites.

I actually don't mind getting banned or blocked. You may get your panties in a bunch about it & use VPN to get around the ban on some sites. But I honestly don't care if I get banned. I've been ban on many of these boards on Holla Forums & was able to come back. I don't post screen shots of getting banned from those boards, unlike other users on here. You're likely offended by my post, so go kill yourself.

Because this isn't cuckchan faggot. It's time for you to go back.

More like MAGAlos

The only people who still support (((Trump))) are /r/The_Donald/ and cuckchan losers. They are also the same guys who keep posting retarded Kekistan bullshit and their token nigger, Uncle Tom Tyrone. Trust me, (((Kekistanis))) will hang along side SJWS and non-whites on the DOTR.

Well memed my Aryan Holla Forumsrother. Praise kek and hello kitler xd

Drumpf is a vile bigot who should be tried for his treasonous collusion with the Russians and his problematic views on Latinxs, African-Americans, womyn, and the LGBTQP+ community. He even wants to deport people just like Hitler did. It's amazing that his hick followers are actually stupid enough to think that he believes any of the ignorant crap he says. He'll never do anything he says he will, but he needs to be stopped since I'm afraid of what will happen when he does.

The Drumpfkins are divisive hatemongers who have no qualms with rubbing elbows with white nationalists like Richard Spencer or Milo Yiannopoulos or committing hate crimes against persecuted minorities. This is not who we are. Hate is not what our racist, misogynistic Founding Fathers built this great country on (even if it was never great in the first place). I'll be glad when these knuckle-dragging pieces of flyover-country trash go extinct and stop holding back progress.

bruh i voted for hillary what do you mean triggered by your post we lost fair and square time to move on

Go cuck yourself faggot.

LOL

Indeed.

Milo & Richard remind me of a couple of beta-male cucks.

Voted for Hillary? LOL That's the dumbest thing you could do. I didn't vote at all last year because I hated both Trump & Hillary.

youll get banned for anti trump speech on pole

I know. I've been banned there before and yet I'm able to post again. LOL