Trump drops Manafort for Bannon

AWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIT

NATIONALISM HERE WE COME!!!

nytimes.com/2016/08/18/us/politics/donald-trump-stephen-bannon-paul-manafort.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Bannon
bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellyanne_Conway
archive.is/Zj1ob
archive.is/0fspz
archive.is/r3FhR
archive.is/gAJil
dailywire.com/news/8441/i-know-trumps-new-campaign-chairman-steve-bannon-ben-shapiro
archive.is/F0A0G
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/08/17/trump-campaign-hires-breitbart-exec-stephen-bannon-cozies-closer-alt-right
archive.is/Oi6Jo
radixjournal.com/blog/2016/8/17/make-trump-trump-again
archive.is/7mGGG
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/paul-manafort-resigns-trump-campaign/
archive.is/rfjcH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sombody put a mask on this man!

Hi david , i hope the shekels are worth it.

Manafort is keeping his job title so it doesn't appear that his campaign chairman is getting canned 3 months before the election.

Fuck Manafort and his spam emails, I've unsubscribed 5 times and it hasn't worked any of them.

Thats irrelevant to the fact that his title is misleading and he didnt archive.

Stephan Bannon

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Bannon

> bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/

Hmmm…

Kellyanne Conway
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellyanne_Conway

the late Congressman Jack Kemp;
former Vice President Dan Quayle;
Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich;
Senator Fred Thompson and
Congressman (now Indiana Governor) Mike Pence.

> In August 2015, she became the president of the Promise I Super-PAC which supports the 2016 presidential campaign of Ted Cruz and is part of a group of 4 super-PACs supporting Cruz.

I smell a Jew…

Depends.

The title is accurate enough - the post, on the other hand, is absolute trash, with no archive and a poorly copy-pasta'd link.

This hit the wires about 0200 EST, you niggers are slow.

At least you didn't put an URL link so even fools will not click it.

>archive.is/Zj1ob

Op is acting like a faggot. Nice article, though. Try not to be such a fag next time, okay?

Idk what that means, tbh.

But in the past 24 hours trump has been working hard trying to consolidate the finicky cuck vote. I don't mean that to deride him, he has an election to win. And god dammit, I hope he wins, but I am not looking forward to the shit he's going to have to say to win.

WE ARE NOT YOUR CLICKFARM, YOU FUCKING KIKE

>Its main funding was 11 million dollars from hedgefund manager Robert Mercer.

Robert Mercer and his sister are now fully behind Trump. They were behind Cruz two years ago before they knew Donald Trump would be the top candidate for this election. Do a little research.

archive.is/0fspz

"According to Neugebauer, Cruz laid the groundwork for his run in February 2014, at a private meeting on the deck of the Palm Beach home of prominent donors Lee and Allie Hanley. Joining the Hanleys around a table in the Florida sun were Cruz and his wife, Heidi; his strategist, Jason Johnson; Neugebauer; and Robert and Rebekah Mercer. The topic was Cruz’s chances in the election. A pair of researchers hired by Mercer and Hanley presented some intriguing findings. The country was ready for a Mr. Smith Goes to Washington figure—they used the phrase “Trump-like,” Neugebauer says—meaning that an outsider candidate should have a good shot in 2016. The elder Mercer, as usual, sat silently in his suit and tie as the group spent seven hours discussing how a race might play out. "

kek

Good call. Manafort was a low point in his campaign.

NULL MANIFESTO!

WE ARE EACH A NATION, INDEPENDENT, FREE OF ALL WEAKNESS

BANNON IS A BADASS NAME
LOOK AT THAT MAN'S EYES
LOOK AT THE INTENSITY AND WEATHERING FROM WATCHING HIS COUNTRY TURN COMMIE OVER THE LAST 8 YEARS
THIS IS A GUY WHO'S READY FOR PHYSICAL REMOVAL
JUST LOOK AT THOSE EYES

Manafort was valuable when it came to wrangling delegates but that was it.

Mannafort did his job already anyways. He was meant to seal the deal with his convention experience to BTFO Cruz and his cronies.

lol no.

archive.is/r3FhR

Thanks for correcting the record.

Was just watching CNN, they put up "Little Benjamin" to shit all over Bannon whom he worked under at Breitbart news. Benji said, "Imagine the worst person you know running a Presidential campaign".

kek.

That must mean he's good for white people.

Everything about it seems to scream as much. He's Irish, which means he out jews jews even in Finance, but he seemed motivated by the pursuit of money, rather than the ideological concerns of Zionism.

I think he's a very bad goy to be honest, and if he's pledging to make Trump double down on being Trump, then I couldn't be happier. I liked Paul Manafort seemed pretty cogent though.

archive.is/gAJil

This is assuming everyone becomes senile at 70.

*70-78

Dilbert Man just isn't aware that Trump has Herculean vigor.

Ben Shapiro's take:

dailywire.com/news/8441/i-know-trumps-new-campaign-chairman-steve-bannon-ben-shapiro

Thought he was voting for Trump.

Those nips

YOU'VE BEEN VISITED BY THE BUSKING YID OF SHITTY ARTICLES
UNARCHIVED LINKS AND THE SCHINDLERS LIST SOUNDTRACK
WILL FOLLOW YOU FOR ETERNITY UNLESS YOU SAY "OY VEY ARCHIVE IT NEWFAG"

Gold, Donnie, Gold!

wait a minute, I didn't even read he had a stake in Seinfeld….is Bannon the IRL Bania fo reals?

That is one salty kike

OY VEY ARCHIVE IT NEWFAG=
archive.is/F0A0G

Sage and report.

Correcting the record for CTR here.

This all actually sounds awful.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/08/17/trump-campaign-hires-breitbart-exec-stephen-bannon-cozies-closer-alt-right

This is the same Super PAC that donated half a million dollars to Carly Fiorina for no apparent reason.

Saw this on another site. Rick Wilson, the perennial cuck strikes again.

Safety of the US to do what, exactly? Continue being gay, having homosexuals adopt children and fuck them in their asses? Continue to be a safe space for zionism?

I'm sure it reads different to other people, people who have a stronger belief in the United States – like milfags with gook wives, kikes, half-spics, etc. – but it just reinforces my opinion that the United States is a spent force with no redeeming qualities. It's isolationism is being undertaken because it just wants to be gay, jewish, nigged up pedophile country all alone in the corner.

noice

GOOD

Manafort was a CUCK

Cucking is a losing strategy and Trump isn't a loser.

fuck you guys are so lazy and tone deaf it's literally impossible for you to fit in

To not have exploding shitskins in it, you big shilling retard. I'll consider the record corrected.

>archive.is/F0A0G

Did you do that on purpose ?

Nah, that's Steve Hytner:

There are over 100 million shitskins here. Muslims are a drop in the bucket.
This might come as a shock to you newfag shills who are employed to post here, but this board is not just restricted to candidate-vs-candidate issues. The US and it's faggot-jew culture – and the "right's" embrace of that faggot-jew culture – is a legitimate point of contention.

Why does Bannon mean nationalism?

You're horrible at this.

It's impossible to understate how much your kind has lowered the discourse on this board.

I think it's better to just ignore him, no point replying to with someone with such obvious jewish argumentation. Deflection and derailment, rather than actual arguments.

You reading the same posts? The argument was put forth that the safety of the US is ensured by promoting a population that is supportive and enthusiastic of homosexual behavior.

He further put forth the argument that "RWDS" should be responsible for enforcing pro-homosexual sentiment among the population. It's abhorrent.

Just stop.

(checked)

holy kek
dubs and random archive letters like mana from heaven

Why does everything revert back to killing Muslims? Is there a reason atheist chinks, pajeets, jews, and Christian niggers/spics are left out? It's just weird that there's this crazy fixation on killing Muslims – usually always, always, always overseas, though, where there is lots of oil and hazard pay to be had and never in say, Jersey City or Marseilles – and it's always through the lens of their massive impending threat to multiculturalism and homosexuality.

It's just weird, is all. If more of them played basketball and watched jewish-owned NBA religiously and bought jewish-owned Nike shoes religiously, would they be more tolerated? If they were converting to Scoffield-humping Evangelical Christianity and crypto-jewish Mormonism at the same rate that beaners are, would they be more tolerated?

Go away Muhammed

I meant the basis for the character

If that's how you really feel about it, then why on earth are you messing around with immigration tests based around positive inclinations towards homosexual sodomy and not actively removing them from your nations?

What would an immigration test do against the ones who are already in your nation? And why bother with some pointless, failed excursions in Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria/Libya [that you seem to fund the enemy in nearly 100% of the time] instead of conducting large scale round-up operations in Dearborn, Berlin, Luton, or Paris?

Go away Muhammed

How can people dress like this without sweating like a dog?

The most layers I can do is a tshirt with a light jacket in the middle of winter.

that always bugs me too
you see it in movies

especially in the american southwest, where its HOT FUCKING DESERT

I think your issue is that you assume a surface level tolerance of progressive drivel is akin to openly kissing the crusty asshole of a homosexual Black Panther, you don't see the nuance in abusing the progressive culture of protecting the supposedly oppressed by denying other groups access to the oppressed group.

On the outside, the US will seem to be a fag utopia. Genders cropping up every day, liberal arts majors still being offered, all that awful shit. It'll either send foreign enemies into a frothing rage or into a more distinct, subtle disgust. They will either attempt to infiltrate and find themselves unable to stomach what they have to put up with, or they will lie so hard that only the worst, most red-pill worthy examples of shitskins will get in.

On the inside of the US, however… With Trump in office, the baby steps toward a more wholesome US can be made. There might be blood, sure, but overall you'll have a shift occurring from hatred of White values and White families to being able to unabashedly say Muslims and Jews are the cause of all the world's ills without risking your job.

It's like playing chess. Y'know, the thing Trump commonly does to fool his opponents. Balance what they like with what they don't, leave them unable to do much more than leave themselves open to being crushed if they try to slander him.

If you can't understand the nuance behind these ideas, that's not anyone's problem but your own.

See, goy? Our fellow jews over at Breitbart are the real Alt-Right. Better drop all that silly anti-Semitism and white nationalism, and follow them instead!

Do you have fucking brain damage? Of course that's what we all want, but if you seriously can't figure out why Trump isn't campaigning on RAHOWA you shouldn't be engaging in political discussions.

Of course, you shouldn't be engaging in our political discussions anyway because you're a fucking kike.

The scripture isn't really up for debate. It's not even really relevant – you're asserting that Muslims are a declared enemy and they seem to be confirming that, so there's no real argument there.

The questions I'm asking are fairly specific, though, and you seem committed to avoiding them. If they are such a dangerous enemy, why have they been permitted to establish massive colonies in Western nations that persist, flourish, and grow as we speak? Why do Western nations embark on strange, ill-defined missions to Muslim backwaters [that usually tried to suspiciously decouple themselves from the US dollar for oil trade] and in turn remove "dictators" [who are disgusting, evil tyrants and a permanent threat to "democracy" which is the shining and ultimate pinnacle of human civilization and upon its altar we must all sacrifice ourselves] that kept large amounts of Muslims from flooding Western countries instead of just attacking the Muslims who are already in their own nations?

Nothing about the argument or the method of dealing with it makes any sense. There's no real reason given as to why non-White Muslims are specifically worse or more of an existential demographic threat than tens of millions of niggers, tens of millions of chinks, tens of millions of spics, etc. – outside of the most radical elements of the Muslim population specifically attacking multiple cultures existing alongside their own or cultural homosexuality.

This is actually a pretty sharp departure from TRADITIONAL Western antagonism against Islamic occupiers, as during the Reconquista Muslims were often seen as irredeemable faggots and pederasts [which is the CORRECT Western view, because Islam is a religion full of sandnigger faggots]. The shift in tone signifies tangible Judaiziation of "Western" conservatism that has been ongoing for the last 100+ years.

>poorly copy-pasta'd link.

That's fine, people shouldn't be clicking those links here. We're drawing in enough kikes as it is the the url referrals. Still archive is better.

why do you have to make tl;dr to try and defend Islam?

To genuinely believe this, you have to convince yourself that all of Trump's children marrying jews is a front and that Trump's longstanding indifference [I'm being generous to Trump here] to homosexuals is also a front. Or that setting up a modeling agency [i.e. very high-end prostitution ring] with a Muslim Turk was a front or maybe a mistake that he's "learned from".

I think the most logical answer is the correct one. Trump, and the people who back him, see an existential threat to Zionism and that's the principle motivation for him running.

Go away Muhammed

I didn't defend Islam. If you don't want to read the post – because a few paragraphs are overwhelming – then just don't read it and exit the thread.

You can head back to cuckchan or reddit. They might be more your style.

TRUMP CAMPAIGN FURIOUSLY REARRANGES DECK CHAIRS IN A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO RIGHT SHIP

Sorry, guys. That ship has sailed. See you in 2020.

people seem to have this misconception that manafort was chairman only for the past little while. This is erroneous, he was running things while lewandowski was still the public face pf the campaign. Manafort managed the campaign for about the entire second half, Lewandowski stayed the official chair for much longer because of the michelle fields incident where Trump could show everybody how he stood up for his employees and didn't back down. It was a good PR move.

Any talk of Ivanka and manafort or others ousting lewandowski immediately prior to manaforts taking on of the title are quite likely paid shill operations, Ivanka (as well his other less public female employees) are an important piece of his campaign image and you have already witnessed the smears against all the other women. We know quite clearly that manafort has been working for Trumps campaign behind the scenes for a very long time.

Concerning your question as to why Muslims are allowed within the west, it should be fairly obvious. Do you think anyone here is okay with it? There was no choice made at the hands of the people to allow them in, it was the swine at the top who demanded the 'enrichment.' You should know this by now, and if you're really so naive as to think a call to action to 'wipe the hoard' will actually work at this fledgling stage in the shift of worldwide political attitudes, you're gravely mistaken.

As for the ill-defined missions, that's more a business tactic than anything. If you think that these are (again) supported by those who actively contribute to the board in non-shill ways, you do not understand Holla Forums. Anyway, there is money to be made in installing pozzed or at very least compliant leaders in the Middle East. With the right mindset and tools, any larger power can mold the Middle East into a constant conveyor belt of new threats and radical ideals. Islam (And the whole Middle East, Muslim or no) itself is the grill, but Western-aligned leaders and a pile of cash for weapons and training end up being the charcoal. Thus, mission after mission to fight enemies of the west grown locally with the help and support of the west. Business.

Furthermore, Islam is simply terrible. It is not worth keeping around, and is just barely less of a threat than the sly Jew. While the Jew employs mass machinations and slow, but definite change, the Muslim simply attacks. They brute force their problems, mutilate their people over perceived offense, and gleefully employ violence wherever possible. What's worse, many Muslims are so sexually repressed that they turn to homosexuality as an outlet, which causes some to enter the 'LGBT community' in a sick twist on their already vile mindset.

Think of it this way. What would you do if a corporation you didn't care for kept making money by way of illicit means? Why, do your best to curtail their illicit ways. The vile beings in power make their bread with the blood of Muslim hordes and the aggressive discontent they push as religion. They distract the world from other threats by using Muslims as the 'eternal enemy'. But if you cordon Muslims into their own lands and slowly enact policies to prevent further intrusion, like Trump wishes to, then you can make the slow move toward complete removal.

And once Muslims aren't a problem, those that hid behind them will be even better targets.

Hi Chaim. Are shills well paid in Tel Aviv?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Consider yourself ironically filtered.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, Trumptard? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the JIDF, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 8ch, and I have over 300 confirmed records corrected. I am trained in astroturfing and I’m the top shill in CTR. You all are nothing to me but another record to be corrected. I will shill your board with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Trumptard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shills across Israel and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Holla Forums. You’re fucking dead, Trumptard. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill your board in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare IP. Not only am I extensively trained in astroturfing, but I have access to millions of dollars in PAC donations and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable board off the internet, you little misogynist who cannot handle the thought of a female president. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now your record is being corrected, you goddamn Trumptard. I will shill fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Trumptard.

shills are really hating this bannon development, aren't they?

odd

Probably the same shills who constantly bash our greatest ally, Israel, and attack heroes like Milo and the rest of the Bretibart staff.

I understand Holla Forums perfectly well. That's why I called out the paid zionist Trump shills for exactly what they are. Read the thread again if you're having trouble figuring out exactly what I said, but I don't think I could have laid it out any clearer than this specific post you're replying to.
Always the shekels.
A subtle rejection of isolationism. How enticing.
Business for the jewish-aligned Praetorian classes that get off on charging the American taxpayer six grand for a toilet in Afghanistan.

bretty gay pasta tbh. but you tried.

ya he looks kinda like bane with hair, i can shoop im at work.

I think I get what you're trying to say now, at least partially. It seems odd that the rabid Muslims are given more attention yet have so many freedoms when other non-white groups seem far more volatile in other senses. I suppose in part you could say that full-on Niggers are as large a problem as Muslims, but they tend to be self-correcting. Africans within the U.S. tend to form rather large gangs and fight among themselves. Whites are usually caught in the crossfire, and any white who willingly lives in a majority African city/neighborhood is just setting themselves up for heartbreak. They are a threat though, and I understand the issue you take with skewed priorities.

Spics are more of a 'matter of time' sort of thing. Mexican spics are mostly just too lazy to be as good at nogging as niggers, and the only thing that makes them a big issues is their ability to multiply and the presence of cartels. Their culture is not commonly toxic, they just exude an air of malaise. An afterthought meant to distract in a similar manner to Muslims, but Spics generally don't blow themselves up on the Day of the Dead for the sake of their rotting grandmothers.

I'm really not certain where you get the idea that Muslims aren't seen as faggots and pedos, though. It's pretty well known. I mean, if you pay attention to news outlets you'll notice that all mentions of Muslim sex crimes are often downplayed and worded differently, but that's just a matter of semantics trying to poorly cover the truth.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but is the other sticking point still the fact that the progressive culture of the west would be used as a tool rather than outright wiped? It is a form of cultural stagnation to be sure, but its heyday is over. Progressivism as a mindset is a parody of itself in the modern day, but many hypocritical Muslims take issue in the acceptance of the faggotry and degeneracy they already practice. Thus, use it to weed them out and prevent further muddying of the population.

FROM A BLOOMBERG PROFILE ON THE GUY:
>bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/
Archive version here:
>archive.is/Oi6Jo

What you realize hanging out with investigative reporters is that, while they may be personally liberal, they don’t let that get in the way of a good story,” he says. “And if you bring them a real story built on facts, they’re f—ing badasses, and they’re fair.” Recently, I met with Brock, who renounced conservatism and became an important liberal strategist, fundraiser, and Clinton ally. He founded the liberal watchdog group Media Matters for America and just published a book, Killing The Messenger: The Right-Wing Plot to Derail Hillary and Hijack Your Government. Brock’s attitude toward Bannon isn’t enmity toward an ideological opponent, as I'd expected, but rather a curiosity and professional respect for the tradecraft Bannon demonstrated in advancing the Clinton Cash narrative. What conservatives learned in the ’90s, Brock says, is that “your operation isn’t going to succeed if you don’t cross the barrier into the mainstream.” Back then, he says, conservative reporting had to undergo an elaborate laundering to influence U.S. politics. Reporters such as Brock would publish in small magazines and websites, then try to get their story planted in the British tabloids and hope a right-leaning U.S. outlet such as the New York Post or the Drudge Report picked it up. If it generated enough heat, it might break through to a mainstream paper.

“It seems to me,” says Brock of Bannon and his team, “what they were able to do in this deal with the Times is the same strategy, but more sophisticated and potentially more effective and damaging because of the reputation of the Times. If you were trying to create doubt and qualms about [Hillary Clinton] among progressives, the Times is the place to do it.” He pauses. “Looking at it from their point of view, the Times is the perfect host body for the virus.”

[…]

The reason GAI does this is because it’s the secret to how conservatives can hack the mainstream media. Hall has distilled this, too, into a slogan: “Anchor left, pivot right.” It means that “weaponizing” a story onto the front page of the New York Times (“the Left”) is infinitely more valuable than publishing it on Breitbart.com. “We don’t look at the mainstream media as enemies because we don’t want our work to be trapped in the conservative ecosystem,” says Hall. “We live and die by the media. Every time we’re launching a book, I’ll build a battle map that literally breaks down by category every headline we’re going to place, every op-ed Peter’s going to publish. Some of it is a wish list. But it usually gets done.”

Once that work has permeated the mainstream—once it’s found “a host body,” in David Brock's phrase—then comes the “pivot.” Heroes and villains emerge and become grist for a juicy Breitbart News narrative. “With Clinton Cash, we never really broke a story,” says Bannon, “but you go [to Breitbart.com] and we’ve got 20 things, we’re linking to everybody else’s stuff, we’re aggregating, we’ll pull stuff from the Left. It’s a rolling phenomenon. Huge traffic. Everybody’s invested.”

tl;dr: this guy is a Bond villain. He uses the left's own media against them. Article is loaded with insights.

This is about right. The real point of contention is the wholesale embrace of thoroughly jewish cultural poison as bedrocks to be defended against from foreigners.
Not sure I buy this with how vociferously its tenets are being guarded by "the right".
The country is already overwhelmingly non-White among the younger generations. When you get even younger, under five years old, it goes from overwhelming to an outright numerical majority. The idea that using homosexual acceptance to weed out Muslims is going to have any effect on that at all is the height of delusion.

I'm sure we'll be seeing him in a suit soon.

Yeah I reported their emails under the CANSPAM Act for the same problem. Maybe a fucking fine will wake them up.

The killing of Muslims has to be framed in a way that the general American public will swallow it, not just the way RWDS want to do it.

.05 cents has been deposited to your account

Which gets back to my ORIGINAL point. The West, and specifically AMERICA, is a judaized cesspool that does not have noble ambitions or worthwhile priorities. And again, you don't do anything to address the nonsensical approach of killing Muslims in their own countries as opposed to getting rid of the Muslims who pay taxes to the Jewish governments in power in the West.
Keep revealing yourselves.

Apparently he doesn't vote because he's cool like that. Wouldn't matter anyway since he's in Commiefornia.

pumb

Clinton PACS and PR firms fear the "Bannon-Cannon". He attacks them directly and exposes them out from the shadows. I really do not feel bad for the Soros funded Priorities USA PAC & CTR shills and interns now. They are on the "get fucked" list and it will be glorious to watch in the coming weeks.

Bannon will target and take down HRC's whole
PR infrastructure. The salt is already being mined by their fear today.

What am I looking at?

Hopefully this will work out better for Trump.

I wish I could find the mp3 file of the Scott Horton interview with reporter JD Cash. He once confronted Morris Dees about the fact that the SPLC had an informant at Elohim City where Timothy McVeigh was living (I think it was that undercover german policeman whose name escapes me). And Dees freaked out and said "Where did you get that information?!?!" Too bad there's no video.

radixjournal.com/blog/2016/8/17/make-trump-trump-again

this needs more of Holla Forums's attention

any coverage on this by trs?

OY VEY ARCHIVE IT NEWFAG

ITZ LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH

I made one of the may-mays he featured on that show.

I feel a sick sense of pride, tbh.

was it le antisemitic badger?
cracks me up every time

Where the fuck do you live? Move up to the northern midwest and try to do that shit.

OY VEY

When do we hang Milo by the way ?
I'll be so clement as to just send him back to Greece.

What fucking sunshine paradise do you live in?

Try doing that shit where it goes 20 below.

Trump has unleashed enough asshurt to power the U.S. for the next 40 years. That alone is reason enough to vote for him.

when it goes below 20, you wear thick ass winter gear, not layers.

And the funny thing is, the more they talk about this sort of stuff the more it empowers us. Lots of Normies have never even heard of Breitbart, Alt-Right or even thought much about ethno-nationalism.

So by all means I hope they keep kvetching that Trump is part of our top-secret white supremacist internet cabal.

Milo is schedule to die a heroic death of aids any minute now.

We can argue about this after helping Trump get elected. He's by far the best option even if he's being honest about feeling like this as the lolbergs inexplicably put up a gun grabber, Clinton's a mass murdering gun grabbing psychopath that would be disaster for everyone, and Stein is your typical white-hating kike, not to mention a socialist.

Spics are one of the biggest threats we face, far more so than muslims. Unlike muslims and niggers they aren't as violent. We can't just point to crime stats to make our point when their rate pales in comparison to the previous two groups. They breed like rabbits as you already said and the country will be far less likely to do anything about them as

If we don't do something about the few muslims in our country we'll see more bombings killing off a dozen or so at a time. if we don't do something about the niggers we'll see more chimpouts burning down a few stores and killing a few people in each one. If we don't do something about the spics we'll see complete demographic reversal as they become the majority and turn our economy into the same socialist shitholes they just left which will kill far more in the long run.

Andreas Strassmeyer

(((Irish Catholics))) have historically been almost as bad as Jews. They just aren't as smart or networked like Jews, but they have been fellow travellers in all the shitlib causes.

We don't have time for baby steps, and they won't work anyway. History is moving towards the race war.

And what you call "nuance," we call cowardice. You don't understand frames and power dynamics, so you are repeating all the same mistakes as cuckservatives. This comes from being a beta male. It is literally "please respond"-tier behavior applied to politics.

low trips of deception. How about you suck a dick. All we have are baby steps right now. We're not electing Hillary.

good year dubs of fuck you trump the shit out of your deceptive piece of shit mamma's boy low trips. fucking twos. Get the hell out of here, son.

Jesus this election has been the best. Watching liberals act like fish out of water is amazing.

Manafort failed the test. Trump hires him and goes down 10 points in the polls? Even if it's cooked, it's still bad. Trump needs to go back to being Trump. That's what won people over.

How did Trump himself change from the Lewandowski to the Manafort days?

He started giving a fuck. The whole Manafort strategy was to try to tame Trump to make him appeal to more moderate voters. He used to spew badthink daily and not give a fuck about it. Manafort made him self conscious about it and now he panders to BLM and reads from teleprompters.

His RNC speech was great, but Trump needs to be free to be himself too.

I think the turning point was when he played nice with the Establishment by endorsing McISIS and Paul Ryan, only to get stabbed in the back by them. I think we woke up and said "wtf am i doing?"

Trump will win if he's Trump, not some standard GOP general election candidate.

*I think HE woke up

God bless Mr. Trump

SAYS WHO?

Mike Cohen is an example of a jew who is not anti-white.

Being a zionist faggot who wants to keep sending White soldiers to die for the sake of Israel and being interested in throwing Whitey a few bones because it's dawning on you that niggers and spics are too dumb and emotionally stunted to be guilt-tripped by Hollowhoax agitprop or win a war against credible Eurasian soldiers doesn't me he's not anti-White.

I think you're retarded. Trump went down 10 points because he insulted turtle head khan… not because he was cucking.
Bannon and co. have been brought in to fight the media war and manafor is still there to deal with the establishment.

Winning over edge-fags is irrelevant at this point.

No, you're a fucking retard. You're no different that the cucks who were screaming MUH PR!!! during the primaries.

Trump's poll numbers went down the exact moment he tried to please the establishment and act like one of them. It came off as phony as everloving fuck.

Trump must always be a DOUBLE DOWN NEVER BACK DOWN candidate.

We're not electing Hillary, faggot. Get lost.

He was against the Taco Bowl tweet.

Imagine how many new memes Manafort has blocked?

NYT has another article about Manafort relating to Russia and Ukraine.

As soon as Manafort was appointed I looked him up and found his role in Ukraine interesting.

Obviously anybody that wants to talk about this will be automatically a shill but it was interesting that Manafort was involved in Ukraine considering all of the shit going on there lately.

I'm not sad to see Manafort go because the campaign has been stagnant ever since he took over

archive.is/7mGGG

OY VEY ARCHIVE IT NEWFAG

Seriously. No one here really wants to award clicks to digital piles of shit, like NYT.

fedora tippers use a similar argument for the bible, fuck off. The kikes lost control a while ago.

kys

Maybe look at → The Podesta Group 1st

Why would Manafort have to go?

Look deeper and see the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.

Understand and learn about The Budapest Memorandum the US and former soviet states signed with Russia.

All the shit going on in Ukraine has been ongoing since 1994.

I just layer on some more dead jew skins until the air doesn't nip so bad.

Manafort just resigned
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/paul-manafort-resigns-trump-campaign/

so what we should take away fro this is that Manafort was very much involved in sketchy shit in the Ukraine and Trump is not okay with that type of background on his staff. Manafort did his part in reigning in the delegates for the convention, but his part is over now.

Meanwhile, the mere announcement of Bannon joining the campaign caused the lugenpresse to have a nervous breakdown. The man is the journalist to Trump's real estate mogul- a cutthroat motherfucker at the top of his game and with no holds barred in culling the cucks that reside in the media.

Boys, this is how nationalism spreads; secure a foothold in the media, then you FUCKING CRUSH IT

I never had any real problems with Manafort.

I love being with you spergs. Every day is great.

What a (((coincidence))) it is that Trump started to soften his immigration policies now that a (((Breitbart))) chairman is his campaign manager?

Trump clearly is not red pilled on the kikes if he's taking the advice of kikes/shabbos goys whispering in his ear

Except that never happened you autist.

>archive.is/rfjcH