Serbian nationalists greet Joe Biden with chants of "vote for Trump"

Serbian nationalists greet Joe Biden with chants of "vote for Trump"

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received a hostile welcome in Belgrade Tuesday, with hundreds of Serbian ultra-nationalists making clear their support for Donald Trump.

“Vote for Trump!” the protesters, wearing T-shirts emblazoned with the image of the U.S. Republican candidate, shouted near the Serbian presidency building.

“Trump is the alternative to globalization. He will destroy old centers of power in the United States and he is a supporter of Russia,” Vojislav Seselj, head of Serbia’s ultra-nationalist Radical Party, said when asked why he was backing Trump, Reuters reported.

Biden, who was visiting Belgrade to encourage Serbia and Kosovo to normalize relations, also offered condolences to Serbs who lost family members in the U.S.-led NATO air strikes during the 1999 Kosovo conflict.

“I’d like to express my condolences to the families of those whose lives were lost in the wars of the 1990s, including those killed as a consequence of the NATO air strikes,” he said.

archive.is/97e3w
youtube.com/watch?v=UtRITBZCA5w

Other urls found in this thread:

rs.n1info.com/a146596/Vesti/Vesti/Anti-NATO-protest-u-Beogradu.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based.

Holy shit, Belgrade does something right for a change.

I dalje su neopevane pizdetine.

American diplomacy, everyone.

Noice

Let's hope both Clintons get the rope before they croak naturally.

Beograd treba razoriti

Serb friend on IRC:

zasto?
t.hrvoje

Pic related

Vucic and company own all the media here.

Ask your friend if he heard about the giant anti-NATO protests that were happening a while ago. He probably hasn't.

Stari /ex-yu/ meme.
I da se stvarno desi jedina steta bi bila tenkovi na kalemegdanu i hram.

Nis > Beograd
Suze mi krenu kad vidim onaj ogromni industrijski kompleks skroz sjeban i zarasao u travu. Nekada smo pravili televizore i rendgen masine, a sada pravimo kolacice za Italijane.

>have you heard about the giant anti-NATO protests that were happening a while ago?
>in serbia?
>ye
>they werent thatbig though
>rs.n1info.com/a146596/Vesti/Vesti/Anti-NATO-protest-u-Beogradu.html
>there were 3 maybe 4000 max if i recall
>i think it was a football game at the time as well so hools didnt come in a large number too

Znam i u mom gradu je bio ogroman kompleks pola grada je bilo zaposleno u njemu a jos su dolazili i sa strana da rade tu, a sad sve proalo i pokradeno i bukvalno izgleda ko neki level iz S.T.A.L.K.E.R-a.

this is the best reality

Holy shit that's the biggest nose I've ever seen. It's a fat snoze.

The audacity of these people astounds me.

Why are they doing a Globetrotter apology run of the world anyway? Obama hit Japan and tried to apologize for the nuke, and now Biden's doing this shit.

16:31

The tl;dr translation:
The guy is a madman. A glorious, glorious, madman.

The condolences at least make sense.
There's been serbs spittin' fire on jewtube about how if shillary wins they're gonna dress up as muzzies and shoot the bitch.
The backhanded doublespeak probably just made them madder though. And they wonder why their shit never works….

C'mon you're supposed to wait like at least 6 months before you swap positions with your opponent to fool the normies!
THERE IS NO POINT IF YOU DO IT IN THE SAME SENTENCE

Here's the transcript: SOT, Vojislav Seselj, Serbian Radical Party leader (Serbian):

S E R B I A S T R O N G
E
R
B
I
A

S
T
R
O
N
G

Serbs based as always

What the fuck is wrong with his nose (referring to the guy talking in the video)?

He has cancer.

Oh look it's another leftist supporting something they know nothing about just to be contrarian

Do you have the one where it's says "This serbian mother fucker just destroyed 100 mosques" or something along those lines? I've been looking for it for ages.

How fucking un-Serbian can you get?

I am still cautious toward Mr. Trump. I hope he keep his words.

Really? I didn't know that.

We know everyone else would be awful. With Trump, we at least have a coin toss.

I'm pretty sure that's just a buttblasted albanian.

Considering how his every comment is "Serbs are rapists", most likely.

I really wanted this to happen because I really want to get off on this ride.

May the nationalists riseand purge the corruption and degeneracy.

Well put.

loil

We've gone beyond your normal Nationalists, these are Ultra-Nationalists.

Kurac za smrdima :)

He isn't Serbian and he certainly doesn't support Trump