At work strange water

So I leave my desk for 10 minutes and when I come back someone refilled my water bottle which was half empty the water in it looks slightly muddied and smells chalky like a pill was put in it, I have no friends at work that would do drug me
Sorry for low res pic

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JP5xnx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aight gonna try some will report back in 15

What if OP is working for government and someone put chemicals in his water?

drink it, go for the fucking ride

Water def has something in it tastes chalky feeling light headed already

OP wakes up a week later in a basement with his testicles cut off.

DRINK IT ALL, SEE WHAT HAPPENS. STOP LIVING SUCH A BORING LIFE

Can't stop laughing can barley fucking type thisnever done drugs before feels like laughing gas

goodbye user

I had an inch of it I'm starting to regain some control but I have a meeting with my boss so I'm fucked how to immediately detox, also girl I sit next to who I've never spoken too has been saying hi to me all day

just drink it all you nigger

Any ideas wat it is I feel like I'm on a boat and slightly laranoid

I dipped my scrotum on your water

Im gonna take a nap I feel really fucking loopy can't focus on shit

I bet it's ghb.

Go big or go home.

Drink it, it's probably not drugs because that would be a waste to use, unless someone wants to fug you.

It's probably something nasty though, such as semen.

i think you're just a fucking pussy

Why are you telling us? Why are you not bringing this to the attention of your immediate superior? Somebody's fucked with your shit, OPEN ALL SALVOS AND ATTACK AT WILL.

hot

take a sample of the water to a lab to have tested/get bloodwork done to see what was put into it. Either you were drugged or youre a schizo.

there is some genuine cianigger schizo guy posting here. i really hope their not faking it

So I have a killer headache now but seem to be fine, I think I know who dosed me with what I assume was a ruphy a girl who I share a cubicle wall with, she said hi to me the first time the entire time I worked there today and kept peering over looking at me. I may have also cost the company a few sponsors since I acted like an insane asshole over the phone with them luckily I gave them some russian name i made up. Lunch I almost collapsed walking to the break room but made it, hit by sevre pariniona and motion sickness

95% of my co-workers are all women so reporting it would do nothing

meeting with my boss was alright I had to dig my fingernails into my scalp to stay awake though and my voice kept breaking also laughter, and kept pacing around the room

what are you doing with your life, user?

discord.gg/JP5xnx
jhi

Did your boss' cum taste good, OP?