FUCKING KIKES

CHANNEL SHOAHED
One of the largest alt-right channels have
being shoahed (5 minutes ago before this post)
Tyrant fashister has being taken down for "hate speech". This may have being a copyright strike
youtube.com/channel/UCS0hly6LqkPlwL3zTgl5F3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqAIvs0vAb71x_ZO10HArhA
carolynyeager.net/everything-greg-johnson-knows-about-holocaust-revisionism-he-learned-mark-weber
youtu.be/uMziuacKd9I?t=12m4s
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/09/on-the-moral-code-an-exchange-among-lasha-darkmoon-e-michael-jones-and-kevin-macdonald/
dropbox.com/sh/jljxb6f2k1s95wd/AADV2Ugr8pBISwXtqfjN9KLga?dl=0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the name sounds familiar, although I can't remember any of his content in particular.

Literally who

He makes episodes of the daily shoah

Merchant Minute.

morrakiu's back up channel

morrakiu got shoahed again? god damn

HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK
HANG YOURSELF 4CUCK

He also does a lot of song parodies

Its funny how i never been on halfchan

Alternate channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCqAIvs0vAb71x_ZO10HArhA
what the fuck is the point of this thread?

Your shilling does not fucking work

Dont mind him, just another jew trying to split the right. as we can see, the jews fear the alt-right

Where exactly do you expect this worthless thread to go?

Hee-hee it got shut down!

Lurk more faggot.

We're two separate entities you dummy. The TRS goys call them selves by that title.

The Aut-Right is reddit cancer, but Tyrant Fashister was a great channel - even if Morrakiu still hasn't fully cured himself of lolbertarianism.

Ahah, sure thing greatest ally

Sage goes in all fields for the autistic-right. Shame though, some of his stuff was bretty gud.

Posting relevant vid

It's filled with fags tbh.

They probably suck each others dicks while recording podcasts and going to conferences.

Fucking homos deserve to die. Even the pro-White ones.

Aut-Right ≠ White Nationalism, faggot.

Fucking shills, Shills everywhere

Fuck off shill

Oy vey shut those pod casts off, can't let random goys stumble across them on sound cloud!

Alt(ernative)-right = Us
Right = Jews
Do you even know the definition of alternative

Jesus Christ the divide and conquer in this thread is unreal.

Yes the 'alt-right' is pretty fucking gay and pozzed compared to us, but they serve as a gateway to us. That is incredibly important.

Normies don't go from open borders to 14/88 just by some fag spamming them infographs and making them sit through 6 hours of tgsnt. It's a slow process and these e-celebs help start that process.

no no goy they are scaring all the normies away! we have to alienate them :^)

The 0-right is literally made up of nothing but jews, conspiracy theorists, homos, and paid shills.

How can you not see this?

Shut up, your that same guy from the (((hang yourself 4cuck))) thread

>>>/reddit/

No.

Aut(istic)-Right = lolbergs, homosexuals, cuckservatives in denial, and kosher hobbyists

Oy vey, lets call anyone who exposes the truth a conspiracy theorist

Cool story bro, trying to shut down my talking point with meaningless accusations. Get fucked fag.

What "conspiracy theorists"? The TRS podcasts are informative and funny.

I don't know what group you're talking about fam.

Fucking stop shilling already

Holy shit please shill harder

Renegade and all of the shitty Christian Identity types.

They're idiots and make a mockery of White self-preservation.

This, though don't sage. This guy made songs like: 'THE GOYIM KNOW… SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT DOWN…'

He's definitely of Holla Forums, aware of 8/pol/ (even though he might regular the other place, I dunno). His songs are regularly about jews, muslims, degeneracy and that kind of thing. This is the kind of media that we need to be honest, especially as its of the 'humorous' persuasion. This is the kind of stuff that will transition your 'alt-right faggots' into more acceptable Holla Forumsacks.

RIP.

((( )))

I've been listening to TRS for over a year and never heard anybody mention "flat earth".

That really sucks to hear. He had some pretty funny songs.

Really tired of Jew bullshit strangling the normalweb.

Go back to the oven

Those are two different groups you moron.

I am talking about the 0-right.

The 0-right consists of more than TRS.

Ok then, greatest kike ally

Is that why the jews are constantly promoting Dicky Spencer?

The jews see the Aut-Right as a safe "enemy" they can kvetch about, but that has no chance of ever being an actual threat. They're trying to do to genuine White Nationalism what they did to the PLO.

Go back to plebbit with your fellow altists.

Sounds to me like (((certain people))) are trying really, really hard to D&C all the different shitlord groups.

Well anyways there's no sense in arguing with people who get paid 0.10 shekels per post. I'm abandoning thread.

Please tell me how Richard Spencer telling Europeans that they're all the same and should just "get over petty differences," Renegade shilling for flat earth conspiracy and retarded evangelical young earth creationsim, and the assorted Christian Identity types littered throughout that basically push the meme that "White people are the real jews" to the entire fucking world.

How does that shit help White self-preservation? How does it help at all?

What fresh new hell is this? 'Alt-right' not an effective enough d&c technique?

How about go to the oven, where you belong. Shilling is never going to work on me you filthy holohoaxing kike. Turn on your oven to the highest setting and jump in

The 0-right never exists. your making shit up

You mean like that fudge-packer Greg Johnson who claims that the Holocaust happened? You'll probably be able to catch him on TRS this week.

Here you go shills, heres proof: ( goo .gl/a 79KFs )

Wow, The holocaust never happened

Reminder that Jared Taylor is a part of the "alt right" and he literally thinks jews are White.

The "big tent" that people want? It won't work. It's already been taken over by homos, jews, and people lacking in IQ so much that I question how they can even remember to breathe. Looking at you Renegade on that last one.

Kikes IP: 95.211.191.113

He also gloated about his goal being to do to White Nationalism what William F. Buckley (crypto-jew) did to conservatism.

They're the new Neo-Cohens.

Tell that to Greg Johnson
carolynyeager.net/everything-greg-johnson-knows-about-holocaust-revisionism-he-learned-mark-weber

Well if he means purge all dissenters, then I can agree with him, but I can't see how making White Nationalism hoity toity would help anything.

Do you know what he specifically meant by that?

That others feel like you do, is why this behavior will put the Kikes in camps once again.

You spelled "faggot" wrong.

How is this got to do with typing. Fucking hell

He wants to make it kosher and "respectable".

E. Michael Jones summed it up perfectly (pic related).

It would help the jews in the same way Buckley's promotion of the Neocons helped them destroy the American Right.

Just skimmed through that again, Yeager really sums Grindr Greg up perfectly:

"[I]t seems to me that Johnson simply doesn’t want people to know his methods of operation – that almost everything he does is copied from someone else; that he is not the “thinker” he has convinced so many people he is."

wut

Why do you guys think a watered down message in any form is acceptable? If something is the truth then it's the truth, simple as that. I get strategically withholding some thoughts for certain purposes, but it's not like a bunch of podcast hosts/blog writers are in any significant position of power. It makes no sense for them to be homo/kike apologists other than subversion.

They have mocked flat earth before. When they notice the treespiracy they'll mock that too.

i'm here via the long, slow trip from plebbit last year. i'm not 100% 8/pol/ material yet, but I never would have even been here if it weren't for spoonfuls of sugar like Tyrant Fashister.

Oh, so you're on of the Trumpcucks that have completely ruined this entire fucking board. At least you admit that you didn't come here till last year though. Most of you faggots feel the need to pretend that you're all ebin oldfags and all of us that have been here and on sites like this for years now are the shills and outsiders for not falling for your blue-pilled political garbage that you have destroyed this board with. Protip, you don't belong, we all fucking hate you, nobody gives a fuck about your kosher ass kike candidate or for Hillary either for that matter. Fucking leave.

Fuck you, cunt.

Found another one.

youtu.be/uMziuacKd9I?t=12m4s

'I remember being at a conference at Washington and they had this guy Tyndall who was head of the BNP, British National Party in the 70s. And he gave a speech in which he said how we should all be proud to be white guys. And then as an example of white culture, he mentioned Elizabethan England. That’s when the Catholics were being drawn and quartered. So in other words, it’s not going to fly.
After the speech, Tyndall was asked: are the Irish white? Tyndall says, “of course they’re white, my mother is Irish.” Are Jews white? And Tyndall says, “I don’t know.”
It got to the heart of this ridiculous ideology of “white guys.” I don’t believe in “white guys.” There was a time in America if you lived in the South, you were a Protestant, and there was a large ferment going on called “the Civil Rights Movement” that polarized both sides. If you lived in the North, you were Irish and you were Catholic, and you were Polish, and all that other type of stuff. And that’s the type of identity, ethnic identity, that is real.
And so what you have now is a guy like Pat Buchanan, who just sent me his latest book with a nice flattering inscription on the front of it, saying “We white guys have to stick together.” Pat, you’re not a white guy. You’re a Catholic. Catholics are not “white guys.” I don’t know what I have to say….and I think there is an element of Jewish misdirection, leading people into this trap. You know what I mean? Because they can manage that. Whereas they can’t manage a resurrection of Catholic identity.
Nazism was itself a false identity. I mean, in Germany, you were Protestant or you were Catholic. And that’s the unfortunate situation after the Reformation and the Thirty Years War. And so what he [Hitler] tried to do was come up with some type of confection that was based on Wagner. And it was a pre-Christian identity. It doesn’t work, it fails. And I’m saying this “white guy” stuff is going to fail. It’s preposterous, it’s not going to work. To go back to someone like Madison Grant? Madison Grant didn’t even believe in white guys. If Kevin [MacDonald] were in the room here, I’d try to bring this to his attention.
If you read Madison Grant's book, he says Europe is composed of three races. The Teutonic, the Mediterranean and the Alpine. And only the Teutonic race should be allowed into America. Well, he doesn’t believe in “white guys.” It has no roots. It’s got no basis in anything. Then you get, “well, what are White guy values?”
I once ran a cover of Fidelity Magazine, the title was White People and Their Values, and I put a picture of Mother Teresa and Joseph Stalin, side by side on the cover. It becomes an empty category that you can then fill with whatever you want to for purposes of political manipulation. Whereas that is not true of Catholic, Protestant and Jew. These are real ethnic identities in America. And I think that that’s what we have to get back to. I’m saying, white is like goy. What is white? It’s not black.'

Irrelevant. He's right about Taylor and AmRen's purpose.

White nationalism or ethnic nationalism is a core pillar of the Alt-Right.
You are misinformed.

Well this is hardly the first time that they got one of Morrakiu's down. He'll put a new one up when the smoke clears.

And let's just appreciate his work for a moment; he's been triggering kikes long before "alt-right" was a thing.

Moreover, I'm really getting tired of this shilling against the movement. You don't like Richard Spencer or Grindr-Greggie? Good, better come in and start generating some influence of your own. It's a big fucking tent, and it's our responsibility to shift it ever more rightwards.

We've never had this fertile ground for real redpills, people. Stop being picky.

Yeah, my journey here started with Trump. Guilty as charged. I'm mostly here to learn, not adding my beliefs to the conversation.

The Merchant Minute was still edgy to me. I'm not used to things like that. But after listening to hours of race realism and other hard truths, I understand that my view of the world wasn't complete.

I don't mind if you hate me. Just keep doing what you're doing and make the information available to those that are ready to hear it.

lol'd at the image

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/09/on-the-moral-code-an-exchange-among-lasha-darkmoon-e-michael-jones-and-kevin-macdonald/

E. MICHAEL JONES: [the] claim that Jews “belong to a different parasitic or predatory species” is anti-Semitic. In fact, it is the classic expression of anti-Semitism and the opposite of what I believe.

I guess everybody has got to start somewhere.

He made that channel to host videos that could get the main one (that got shoah'd) shoah'd.
He also has the morriaku account for asinine shit.
I saw the last night's merchant Minute BUT I MISSED IT because I thought "that'll be be nice to get up to".
Fuck sake.

What the fuck are talking about? Who is giving a watered down message or withholding thoughts? Who is a homo/kike apologist? Very few people. If you actually interacted with people in the alt-right you would know this but you prefer to shitpost on Holla Forums while others are writing articles, having group voice discussions, creating videos, etc. I'm not sure if you are trying to D&C or if you're just to stupid to realise that there are other people than Holla Forums with similar world views and Holla Forums was not the first to come to these conclusions and should not be the only group working to achieve these goals. People may have slightly different views on some topics and different strategies but we all have things in common. We should debate the issues instead of spreading misinformation about other people.

Fuck off , everybody knows that the allt-right is controleld opposition , go shill your kike loving faggot group to other boards. Holla Forums doesnt have similar world views

This cancerous meme needs to die.

Morrakiu isnt even alt right hes an unashamed fascist

Oy vey

dropbox.com/sh/jljxb6f2k1s95wd/AADV2Ugr8pBISwXtqfjN9KLga?dl=0

Morrakiu mentioned it a few times but in a sarcastic way. Isn't it the Sinead / Firestarter / Renegade folks pushing for flat earth?

It is when it overtakes the real deal
Or gets adopted by christcucks.

He's a "fashy libertarian"