Fight thread

this is why i carry a knife on my leg when i go out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Y9_ueUhPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no nog will come up to me if they see that im armed. which is what i want to happen

story?

retarded little bitch got what he deserved

BECOME THE BIG GUY

as if a knife strapped to your leg would help when you get fucked by niggers from behind. even ten knives wouldn't help and nor would an uzi. only training or niggerdom can avoid this kinda shit and the white guys showed none of it. bad area, no sense of danger, no fightback.
it was a nigger who called for help, btw, while the cumskins ceased to function.

If the guy that was getting choked out, had a knife on his leg or belt, he could have gotten it out, and he could have decreased the nog population. Or if he just would have been aware, that would have helped alot. But he was a tourist, probably used to quiet white neighborhoods.

Your reaction time would be too far out for defend yourself if you get attacked that way. It'd be better for you to carry a pocket knife, you know, in your pocket. Alternatively, get a fucking gun. If you can't get a gun, buy one of those cheap BB guns without the retarded orange cap. If you can't get one of those, buy an orange-tip, and either remove it or spraypaint over it.

What does a knife on your leg do to stop you from getting blacked like in the OP?

How would a gun have prevented this from happening?

I wasn't talking about the video, I was talking to OP about the knife on his leg.

As for the vid, pic related

Yeah it doesn't seem that any weapon would stop a black attack.

The only thing that works is a pre-emptive strike.

Sterilization for low IQ and violent people now!

CLEAN UP IN THE HOOD

kek

bump
i swear im not flood

Any more fight webm's

Lovely

Got another

lmao gold
she'll be redpilled for life

ouch
post the one where the fat white dude knocks out the nog infront of a car, and proceeds pounding him on the head. the one with the mortal kombat music

That bitch's punch would knock most of the autists out on this board.

I keep looking for it but it never pops up in other threads so I don't have it

found it

That 2nd one looks like some hipster thought he would move in to the local ghetto to be edgier than his friends. Then he gets knocked out.

fuck niggers man, shit

He bullied me. TOP KEK

Is it me or does the guy in the first video look like the guy from the Lost boys, the vamp hunter guys from the comic book store

wtf is lost boys?

prosecution must be a pretty easy job these days.

pretty funny though.

MORE FIGHT WEBM'S

the hole fight was over fried chicken too

Vampire movie from the 80s starring Corey Feldman

kek, really? need to find the full report.

shit, i got lied to. watch it

LOL

crack whore.

Damn, looks like a fucking tranny.

this is not a fight thread. this is "fags who got scared and didnt fight back" thread.

They got ambushed and one got sucker punched and knocked out immediately, that's not a fight.
I mean I'm all for being armed and able to defend yourself, but what the fuck good is a knife going to do if you get knocked out by a sucker punch or the nigger already has you under control?

Bitch let that man stomp her boyfriend, fucking coward, both of them really.

Fucking kek

SIDES HAVE ENTERED ORBIT

you're pretty good
if you will please when the guy gets up, add some text like >only 9mm and a sad trumpet

Whenever i see violence i always get an increased heartbeat and very, very angry.
Am i autistic, or is it kind of a battle ready stance?

Vids like these make me want to become a vigilante.

No, that is normal. You're still autistic, though.

Why would your body make you very very angry and give you an increased heartbeat? Because you have autism?

If i have to put it to words my senses kind of sharpen for a second before i realize it's not really happening.
Maybe it's the beginning of an adrenaline rush?
Feels kinda good but i'm cringing at my own edge.

I wonder why there aren't more vigilantes in the first place.

cops and liberal pussies.

people take the edge meme too far.
probably your body preparing you to do physical harm. once you watch more gore it'll probably go away

I watch so much gore it's not even funny because somehow what i'm looking is probably dead, or dying.
Somehow watching a life being taken is far more anger fuel, but only by beating, i never get it with beheading or shooting or similar "unnatural" deaths.

Why no rape?

It was already over.
And white guy could have easily avoided that tackle. This is what happens when you lean back in street fights.
Also the Black kid seem to know what he was doing. Notice how he fainted to see how his opponents reaction would be. Once he realize what kind of reaction there was, he went in for the take down.

Probably an experienced street fighter

fake

So did that guy die?

If you are a nogun, you're better off carrying a non-lethal weapon guaranteed to incapacitate like a stungun or mace. A knife will only escalate the mugging and increase the chance that the assailant will kill you.

no.

this. Or don't live in the apocalyptic hellscape of violent retards known as the USA

coma at this time

ayy lmao, how did she get there?

she fell out

kek, so instead of trying to help her, he/she takes out a camera, and films instead.

best vid

What magical country do you live in where shitskins don't assault you?

Believe it or not but if you don't mismanage your country by being an ideological fucknugget then shitskins are just as much trouble as natives.

If I'm not wrong, that woman hanging from the window is an immigrant maid, and her arab boss woman is recording while making fun of her.
Fuck arabs.

I like how you didn't name your country.
You're either a yuro or an aussie and you know your shitskins cause trouble.

Also, multiculturalism is an ideology that fucknuggets buy into, and both of those continents have fucknuggets in spades.

Good news: it means you are not a nigger or edgy virgin type.

The point of the knife is to kill your assailant, it's not just for stopping the attack.
Knife and gun make sure he never comes back to attack you again, and that he can't sue you for damages

Somebody post some webms of people fighting back against niggers and winning,i want to see some justice.

You're missing the point.

Half the people carrying knives don't even know how to properly fight with them, so unless you're an expert wielder, I stand by my point about stunguns and mace. You're more likely to get out of the situation alive, which should be the primary goal, not getting a chance to kill somebody.

In all Fairness, this is the proper way to treat a lady.

my god. This is degeneracy.

BULLIES ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Only niggers do this. Even if that guy didn't die, the suspect is going away for attempted murder.

fuck i hate niggers so much

Steroids are a hell of a drug.

Frank the shovel master

That's for pussies!
Come back when you're man enough to carry a knife in your leg!

Moar like this plz!

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Y9_ueUhPc

I bet that's the first time those niggers have ever held a shovel.

That's not how you embed, newfag.

Then paste the URL into the "Embed" box

Man, the feels. Grand Theft Auto 1 music.

Whitest nog in the hood, probably why hes smart enough to use a shovel

How would a knife help in that context. Niggers arent going to come strait at you and give you advance notice, theyll come from behind in a pack just like in the video. Unless your ready to stab 100% of the time a knife isnt going to help much.

An old dude, got suckerpunched and landed on concrete. Ive seen healthy young adults go retarded from this exact same thing. Very little chance he's going to be ok.