Why didn't Jason rape his victims? Was he gay?

Why didn't Jason rape his victims? Was he gay?

Always time for it later. He also wasn't a nigger

yikes, kid

no he was retarded.
What's your excuse OP?

sex is what got him killed

This fancies my curiosity.

He probably wanted to kill them really quickly, raping takes much time and cumming lowers your energy. He was a simple guy.

With a man ass like that, I think it's the opposite.

Maybe his dick feel off, after years rotting in a lake.

he didn't live IN the lake, he just went on it to catch fish, like gollum.

Even the ugliest retard living in s forest alone has high enough standards that he wont fuck teenaged whores that spread for every guy they see.

I just want to pinch that!

I don't think he was retarded. He's been seen using tools like a harpoon gun in part 3 and a weed wacker in part 7. In the opening scene in part 2, after he killed Alice he remembered to take the tea kettle off the stove. I'd imagine a real retard would have trouble doing things like that.

This is why.

Because his entire purpose is to punish teens for having sex.

Jason drowned because all the teens who were supposed to be watching him and protecting him, the camp counselors, the lifeguards, the other kids, they were all fucking while he was drowning. This is why he kills people during or shortly after sex so frequently.

Jason died as a young child (I think 11) so his mind is as such. That is why he only likes cunny.

No horror movie villains that I can think of rape their victims.

Even Freddy Krueger who was a child molester never does.

I think it's because most of the intended victims are outside his strike zone.

Don't think they ever said Freddy Krueger actually molested children, he just killed them

I mean he's not some kind of weirdo

he's an assmad virgin

Basically, /ourguy/.

Orangutans can use human tools too. Yet even they don't run around raping everything and everyone.
Stop oversexualizing everything. This is a movie about a killer and he kills. Go watch rapists movies.

Is that the one where Ash from Evil Dead fights Freddy?

It was heavily implied that's what he was doing and why it was okay that he died in a fire. It wasn't until the remake that it was made explicit.

He was an autistic manchild.
It's along the same line as being gay in the sense of being a huge mentally ill piece of shit, only instead of craving dick and pozzed, shit-flaked man asses he just wanted to play minecraft and be left alone as a lake-dweller.
But of course Chad and Stacy couldn't just let him be and instead decided to flaunt their diseased genital mashing on his own property.

because fuck you thats why