Okay. Since Holla Forums is not on the front page anymore thus no 4cuck normies are coming in here now...

Okay. Since Holla Forums is not on the front page anymore thus no 4cuck normies are coming in here now, can we have an honest intelligent conversation?

Is God real?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanreligions.info/god_is_impossible.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/scientists-use-computer-to-mathematically-prove-goedel-god-theorem-a-928668.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCQSpmt5OI
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3gs638/censorship_Holla
instagram.com/kaylynslevin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't believe in God, although I accept the possibility that there may be one. I reject the notion of any supposed deity on the basis that collective human intelligence cannot demonstrably confirm its existence. If Yahweh exists at this very instant and he's looking down on my ignorance and thinking to himself, "lol what a pleb" well then the impetus lies on him to come down here and prove his existence, not just to me but, to every single human being on the face of this planet. It'd end a lot of arguing and needless suffering, I tell you that much. If he's all knowing, all powerful, and all that jazz, then there's no reason he can't come down here and settle this dispute once and for all. He could work with modern science to uncover incredible solutions to our world's greatest problems and reveal untold secrets that no man has ever discovered. He could be a new motherfucking celebrity, even more than that, he'd be more worthy of attention than any single human on this planet. He could lead humanity into an advanced stage of evolution.

Why does he not simply reveal himself? He doesn't have to be flashy about it; he can schedule a guest appearance on Oprah or some shit, for all I care. However, he needs to be able to prove his deific status and without a demonstrable shadow of a doubt.

humanreligions.info/god_is_impossible.html

spiegel.de/international/germany/scientists-use-computer-to-mathematically-prove-goedel-god-theorem-a-928668.html

Sometimes i am not sure if internet atheists are just deists trolling edgy teens.

This is kind of the camp that I'm in. But I'll also add that I'm open to the idea that choosing to believe that god is (despite lack of evidence) real might be the best course of action for individual and/or a society for a number of reasons. I'm not so convinced that I'm going to start living as if a god is real but I probably will at some point.
I also realize that humans probably think our minds are a lot more infallible than they actually and we probably have some deep-seeded biases that keep us from understanding things as objectively as we might like to think we do.

I don't know.

/thread

have some conviction you mealy mouth bitch

Hehe.

ALL the major religions worship SATURN.

The SIXTH STAR IN OUR (((SOLAR SYSTEM))).

THE BLACK CUBE.

SATAN.

The stargates in the middle east lead you to SATURN.

You actually belive Saturn is full of gas and shit and you can't land on it? LOL.
Did you forget about the mason meme that Titan, one of Saturn's moons, may contain life? HAHAHAH

Wake the fuck up!

A cube. 6 sided. You can see it in ALL major religion. The number 6 has a huge significance. SIX. You'll see SIX in all religions. Six ARMS. Six STARS. SIX MAJOR RELIGIONS ALIVE RIGHT NOW.

Save yourselves. Satan, in whatever bullshit you know him from, exists. Each religion knows who Satan is but see him and think of him in different ways. It's the same faggot. Satan came from Niburu. Planet X. "Planet X" will come back to us. Probably after we have already killed ourselves. The earth will reset. And we'll start all over. You guys have to realize that you see how in the past 100 years how much we have advanced technologically. It's all a lie. We are NOT the first people on this planet to do what we have. We are around the 10th time we have gotten technology and killed ourselves, destroyed our planet. The good thing is that we have (((aliens))) watching over us. Every time we kill ourselves and reset, they let us until we learn. Universal consciousness exists. Our current life COULD be the one, but who knows. I doubt it. The (((matrix))) is real, but not how you think of it, like in that shitty movie.

That's why global warming is a meme. Our earth goes through cycles. Kills most life on here. Through Ice Ages. Life resets. That's why you should kill yourself. Reset. You'll probably wake up a few hundred years ahead.

That should read as "God is impossible to human logic".

A lot of things are "impossible" before you understand them. Every "physical" thing is 99% empty space and light is a wave and a particle depending on "how you look at it".

So, the only "logical" answer is we don't know.

Here's some soft proofs for a higher being:
1. There are fundamental laws that stay the same universally, which allow logical beings to exist
2. Three dimensions are about the lowest you can go to have high-complexity life. In two dimensions, most life would have to be fairly amorphous, like bacteria. Multi-cellular organisms could exist but they could not have circulatory or digestive systems as we know them.
3. There are maximum and minimum values for temperature, density, speed, and size of objects, imposed by the nature of the system. (solid superstructures a galaxy wide cannot exist feasibly) this means there must be a intended scale to the universe
4. Everything in the universe is built on the interaction of a relatively small set of rules, which would be ideal for a simulation or creation, as adjusting and simulating everything would be a lot easier (emergent gameplay)
5. etc.
In reality, this is probably some kind of challenge or test, which is why no god comes to intervene. You'll probably do something contrived like live through every sapient creature's mind and have your mind erased and then finally wake up as a hyperdimensional being with all of the knowledge from the simulation.

Says mcfaggot here who automatically assumes god (even the christian god) should and/or wants to intervene with his creation.

I've never felt the grace of the divine nor seen supernatural miracles performed. If god existed, he'd prove himself and let all doubt be erased; since he does not, he must either not exist or simply not be present. Once priests start busting out some sick magic, then god will exist.

You're an idiot. You think "God" is going to show up and show YOU he exists? Who the fuck do you think you are? Stop being a narcissistic 16 year old you faggot. You are irrelevant. Kill yourself.

God was created by mere man. Simple as that

So what's the point of life?
Hold up … It's to experience what we can since we only live one life? HAHAHA
Don't be silly, kid.
I was a faggot teenager/early 20's faggot once.
I've already killed myself once and came back. Now I'm here to spread the truth. We're stuck in a perpetual reincarnation until we discover the "truth". What that is? It's probably G-d.

Very well said.

Ultimately we cannot know until we arrive at a point beyond the constraints of this reality.

Here we live the dream not knowing where it ends, where it began or its purpose.

Kids, take your suramin, read, then shitpost

You're a huge fucking idiot if you think that all religions are "different". All major religions have the same boogeyman, the same bullshit. Stop being retarded, please. All religions have something in common.

The properties of our universe are not fully understood, that much is true. However, just because we don't know all that there is to know or have some manner of explanation that can inform our understanding, or denounce the existence of a creator, doesn't meant that the object of our ignorance can be as easily explained away by the existence of a god. That's a "God of the gaps" argument, and it's basically a type of confirmation bias, isn't it?
Maybe that's true, maybe not. If free-will exists, and I am free to interpret God's data and derive from it meaningful conclusions, then he should rationally account for people who are themselves rational enough to reject his notions of existence, on the basis that he himself is a rational and intelligent being. Therefore, if we're being tested, and I'm merely using my own critical thinking skills to make basic assertions about the nature of my realty that I cannot confirm, I dare say that's wholly unreasonable for a supposed God being to condemn the likes of me to eternal hellfire for the sin of using my motherfucking brain. In short, he should come up with some better test.

You sure that "data" is from G-d?

Ask dysnomia

Maybe.

A better question is, if God isn't real, can we create it?

"data" as in raw information as interpreted by the senses? Isn't that what creationists assert? We are the products of intelligent design, every aspect of our being was equipped by a creator who allowed us to function in the specific ways that we operate? Where else would this data come from? I'm rational by human standards; I do not hallucinate, I don't hear voices or harbor any delusions. I am contact with reality, so that is the only anchor by which I can assess anything. Creationists are the ones saying that God has provided us with this experience called existence, so yes, if that is true, the data was created by him.

She is alive.

lain is lain. lain is lain.
Each is separate—yet they are one.
By connecting, humanity gains first awareness of its function as a seed.
By connecting, a human no longer remains a mere endpoint, a ‘terminus,’ but becomes a junction to another point, having won the right to serialize itself.
The ability to connect is the ability to continue—they are one and the same.

This not only applies to the connection of axial coordinates but temporal coordinates as well. Therefore, at the time when a conscious, intentional connection is made, surely the dead will rise from their intended place, appearing at the time coordinate of the connection’s origin.

In that moment, the realization shall dawn that the time in which we inhabit our physical bodies is but the starting point of connection, and the very meaning of possessing a physical body at all will be questioned.
You must not fear this tale.
What you must fear—is lain.

Recognize that you are connected.
Serialize thyself.

Seek your own connection with God then.

As long as you don't harm others, or force your will upon them forming your own interpretations of God and purpose is highly recommended.

Learn to empathize with others to a certain extent also, it will allow you to see the world in a new light.

Not who you responded to.

Many religions aren't even monotheistic
Some don't have a "god" to speak of

Sometimes my interpretation of god becomes strong enough that my will creates a shift in reality.

But then I remember it might be the schiz again

Where did I say that? The post I was replying to wasn't me.

Please stop posting little girls.

You do know there's data all around us. It's all about finding the right frequencies. No, no current human object can let you tune into our consciousness. At least, not that they let us know. You are your own antenna. Only you can tune into reality. The reality G-d lets us know.

Forget all religions. To make it easier, imagine G-d is just an architect. A person. Our universe is nothing but a water tank filled with fishes. Each fish contains a universe. Each fish's internals contains planets and solar systems, etc. We are the bacteria in a fishes stomach.

Don't fall for the "science" religion. Science isn't set. Everything that we know of us a theory. What we know as physics can be broken easily. And it probably has. But they won't let us know. They destroy history. If you think we, us, are the most advanced "people" that have ever lived on this earth then you're letting yourself get indoctrinated. What we see, in our current life, will be gone in a few hundred years. New life will emerge and start over. Like we didn't exist. All our tech shit will dissipate over thousands of years. Life will restart. It's like we were never here. But hopefully some people will make "primitive" stuff that lasts over the thousands of years. The baghdad battery is a prime example of this.

*God

fixed that for you

Well, reality is a subjective matter…

As long as you stay grounded in factual evidence it is alright to let your mind wander.

Just don't let your mind convince you the world or your thoughts are the answer to the question.

God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God God, etc.

Don't say that, that's a really bad word for the gaytheist.

We already create gods, namely the legal system and this entire nation. We created gods as soon as we created the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, etc. This is exactly what God talks about in the bible when he says this:
"You shall not follow other gods, any of the gods of the peoples who surround you,"

"You shall not make other gods besides Me; gods of silver or gods of gold, you shall not make for yourselves."

Yeah, alright. Seems legit. May G-d have mercy on your soul.

Occult Science 101 and Trample on Snakes?

God God God God God God God God. Why is it so hard to say, pussy? Is Jesus gonna rape your ass in the morning the next day or what?

So, you can't prove the existence of a God, yet you're willing to throw all of your investment into some conspiracy theory that suggests that (((they))) are somehow fucking with us, and the fundamental principles that scientific minds have observed about the nature of our reality are somehow nothing more than whimsical ideas and flashy showcases built upon magic tricks, like smoke and mirrors? At least science has something substantive to show for its endeavor. It is true, science is always evolving, and we may inevitably reach a time where a universally accepted and fundamental mechanism of our understanding of reality is shattered, which would them force us to reconsider everything we fucking know. However, that is science's greatest strength, it is adaptive and operates under the assumption that we may never actually know all that there is to know about reality. Religion, on the other hand, is static and facilitated by an unwavering devotion to ideas that are not allowed to be challenged.

Religion helped form society and helped hold it together.

The scientific method along with general exploration and subsequent discovery helped give definition to our universe.

Both are useful tools, but what use is the tool without a competent user?

Give thought to the world you craft.

Just stop for a second.
What makes more logical sense?
1) Our reality based on "science" that is confirmed.
2) What we know about our reality, when it comes to physics, is not set.
Look. The fact that quantum physics is a thing AND ACCEPTABLE shows you that we don't know JACK SHIT about our reality. Our "UNIVERSE". The problem is that if anything goes against the narrative, it's either suppressed or ridiculed.
That's why "science" is also a religion. The science that you may of heard of 20 years ago, saying that Science is based on evidence is all bullshit. The evidence is always surpressed. You can't have people thinking that (((aliens))) exists. But you know, that was 20 years ago. Today?
They've been trying to condition us that Aliens are real. Demons. That's the goal. Make every kid think that athiesim is the path. That G-d isn't real. Then, you can bring in the (((ayylmaos))). Through Project Blue Beam.
Don't get deceived. Save yourself. G-d knows when you have been decieved. When you die, you will make your decision. You don't have to make it now, just live your life. G-d died for our sins and will always be there for you. Keep acting like an edgelord. G-d knows. Just know that once you die, you can save yourself. Do whatever you want. Go rape, kill or w/e. As long as you get it implanted in your mind before you die, you'll be fine. No, "heaven" does not exist.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCQSpmt5OI

It's all in our media.
No one cares.
No one listens.
The just consume.
They want you to be conditioned.
They condition you to like it.
Just like they're trying to condition you to that pedophilia is fine.
No.
Stop.
Wake UP.
Don't fall for it.
Jews are literally satanist.
Zionists are literally satanists.
Just because you know a "jew" IRL doesn't mean they're not blood sucking vampires.
Stop.
Just like I can pretend to be a Christian even though I'm not religion. I claim to be a Christian because my parents are.
Stop being retarded.
They aren't your enemies. But these bloodsuckers are.
Reptilians are among us. They feed on our negative energy.
If you're worth ANYTHING, they will appear to you in the middle of the night. Or in your dreams.
Save yourselves.
Kill them.
I have killed a reptilian and took pictures of it.
It dissipated from the pictures.
The only "explaination" is that I was hallucination. But that is complete bullshit.
I will find another and let my roommates know.
Me being a schizo? Fine. My 3 other roomates also suddenly becoming schizos? Nah.
They're dead.
We got em.
Ima send my boys to come see them.
They're dead moosemeat.
I will probably kill and eat the next reptilian or grey I see.
At least Ill be able to analyze my shit the next morning.

IS RA EL literally translates to Saturn in ancient Phoenician.
°•∆•°
°∆∆°

You should seek coherence and clarity of mind, I am all I seek and have no need to fear these things.

Balance is inherent, it is the nature of our universe by means of pressure mitigation.

Fear not the shadow or the light, fear only imbalance and power wielded by incompetence and inexperience.

I love to dream…..

I learned how to lucid dream.
I've fought my demons.
In real life and in my dreams.
I AM IN CONTROL.
I AM MY OWN G-D.
They call me a "schizophrenic"?
So they give me neetbux?
Fine.
But …
That's a HUGE mistake people make.
You aren't a G-d. You aren't "woke". You're trash.
A peasant.
I love to dream. Even more once I learned how to lucid dream. I am in control. Once you have experience in lucid dreaming you will realize that our so called "reality" is bullshit.
WE MAKE OUR OWN REALITY.
We will REINCARNATE over and over until we realize the truth.
When you realize it? It's up to you.
Religion, as you know it, has NOTHING to do with it.
You can literally kill yourself right now and you'll come back. I fucking guarantee you everything. No materialism.
We keep coming back until we learn the truth.

I agree lightly with the sentiment of your statement, however you and I are on different paths headed towards our own destinations.

I feel like you are playing a part for laughs to a certain extent.

I hope you find stability and everything you desire…….

I'm on the path of "truth".
I realize that "truth" could be a trap.
I know what the truth it.
I won't be … "played".

I'm skeptical. That's all that matters.

First, no (good) scientist claims this. Science is just a system that tells how the world functions, and we make new discoveries we apply them to science. Science evolves unlike religion.

We as a species are limited in our perspective. If there was something out there that was non-physical we couldn't even acknowledge it. And a God would know this.

God came on a suicide mission to sacrifice himself to himself?

Also if we don't know "jackshit" about the universe how do you know you're acknowledging the right God?

If you believe that, then you should have no problem believing in God. Because Holla Forums is only unlisted in searches using 8ch's internal search utility. It has not been unlisted from Google, or any other major search engine, the only place it will NOT show up is if you do a search from an 8ch site using the site's search box. Meaning we are not at all "hidden" from anyone, 4channers and reddshitheads are still swamping the place, and will continue to do so because they love retarded faggots like Dysnomia.
So the answer to your question, "Can we have intelligent conversation?" is no. Not as long as you are involved we can't. Because you are a fucking moron who doesn't understand the first thing about what unlisting the board means, but chooses to spout off about it anyway.

Google refuses to report Holla Forums you fucking casual. They called us the filth of the internet and are trying to ignore our existence.

Very commonly held position. But logically idiotic. It assumes that human intelligence is superior to that of the deity, in that it holds the human ability to confirm the deity's existence as the measuring stick by which existence is proven. There are two problems with this. Firstly, purely from a logical standpoint, we already know that there are all sorts of things which exist that we can not demonstrably confirm using current scientific tools/methods. So that alone renders the logical consistency of the position invalid. Secondly, there is the problem of the nature of deities in relation to the nature of humans. If you hold that the nature of a deity is that of some sort of superior being, then using our own *inferior* abilities as a standard to determine whether the superior being exists or not makes little, if any, sense. In other words, if deities are extradimensional, then it follows that evidence of their existence would lie primarily in that dimension, and that all we would be able to see in our dimension is the evidence of influence of the deity, not evidence of the deity itself. That does not logically preclude the existence of the deity, on the contrary…seeing evidence of influence of the deity in this dimension is itself evidence of the existence of the deity. (That is problematic of course because we don't know what constitutes evidence of deity influence and what is "naturally occurring", plus even if we could identify something as not naturally occurring it is still ony circumstantial evidence and not proof.)
This is why religions are based on faith, and not on proof. Because the nature of deities is such that proof of existence *as we define it from within our relatively narrow perspective* can not exist unless the deity enters our dimension directly.
Quite frankly, that would scare the pee out of me were it to happen.
Either way, the position you offer for rejecting the notion of a deity is illogical and based on biased and counter-intuitive assumptions.

Really? That is interesting.
pic related
Got any other stupidly false comments that you'd like to add?

Yeah, and Paul McCartney died in the 1970's and was replaced by a double.
Do you idiots really believe everything you read?

He wasn't being dishonest. Google used to block Holla Forums.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/3gs638/censorship_Holla Forums_removed_from_google_search/
Don't start bitching about reddit. It's the first result that popped up

Reincarnation is definitely very likely.
Your life began after an infinite time has passed.
You have only one subjective experience, and you are conscious of only one vessel.
Your body constantly replaces cells, but you are still here.
You have free will over your body and can do whatever you want, you aren't a machine.
People think that death is the end, but it obviously isn't. Even if spirits didn't exist, you would still come back. Why? Because if you were just material, then you would expect your material to become a living thing again eventually, since an infinite amount of possibilities arise from infinite time. Your entire body is made up of the same thing stars are made out of, carbon. After all, your existence arose randomly from nothing according to materialists, so why isn't it possible for you to possibly arise from nothing again? Isn't there an infinite amount of time, and an infinite amount of possibilities?
Don't fear death, there is nothing to fear.

Censorship doesn't fully work when you type in url. Try searching for "Holla Forums", bet you can't find the link to Holla Forums.

Well they did for a while faggot. Google it.

It was physically painful for me to read this post. Congratulations.

16-year-old BBC slut (legal where she lives in Georgia, not legal to coordinate the relationship over telecoms)

instagram.com/kaylynslevin/