Stay Vigilant is someone you could learn from

He's an absolute autistic retard but I think he's probably one of the best memes to have graced us recently

Yes he's annoying, but he's proof of concept. user who shills proper outline of ideas rather than plain shitposting. He often hits home and details out thoughts.

I half suspect he's ashes and echos reborn which would be fucking hilarious.. this is more /meta/ but the reason for this thread is because I for one feel like he's trying woth good intention to at least bring to attention certain aspects that might get overlooked. I will say shills do disregard him entirely without refuting any points.

I will politely sage to avoid sliding

He's demonstrated that a faceless user can form the basis of tight organizational awareness in the chais of chan boards. I see him as a potentially potent means of defense against zergrush shilling our enemies are fond of and I hope he and others can improve upon this concept

No.

He is, he does the whole assholes and elbows thing when he's having a manic one and namefags kurisu when he's not.
I think he also might be one of the 40k autists that I regularly shit up threads with, all three have similar repetitive mannerisms.

Go to endchan or .pl and faggots like OP and his ilk will be left with nothing

Yeah, ashes and echos for sure. I think we got to him and honestly I approve of that particular (vigilante) persona

Why?

No. He's a blight especially since he provides nothing and the fact that anyone thinks such reddit-tier nonsense is needed shows that they are not from here, are not accustomed to imageboards, or are aware of all of this and want to be an annoyance by trying to force a false consensus by acting as a fucking hall monitor. Shit is terrible and disgusting.

Because the mods aren't cucked at the pl site like they are here. It's just a shame the board is so slow…

I haven't noticed any Rachposting, so I just assumed they switched gimmicks.

This is Holla Forums not Holla Forums or fucking reddit.

At least he uses consistent "catch-phrases"
Did this and my Holla Forums experience got 2% less condescending.

Yeah the site is slow but not bad.

We're not at a good point to migrate anywhere i feel and im honestly just trying to encourage other anons to improve upon vigilante because I think we need to start pushing back againstshilling. We need to go on the offensive for once

Woops forgot to sage

Idk i understand people telling him to fuck off but we could use some decentralized organization/counter-shilling that actually has bite.

This is not counter-shilling. This is distracting. the only people who think this is a good idea are nitwits from reddit. Posting actual info, reporting the shills, learning to use the filter option as well works against them.

I just want to ask, why does he bother you? What detriment does he bring to us? I can't really bring myself to outwardly hate vigilante because he's got a consistent style to attempting some sort of dialog

(checked)

Maybe you're right and I'm a nitwit. Idk even if we can get rid of him, i still cant help but to feel he walked in the right direction.

At the very least, he's right, we need to be on our guard these days.

I've seen his "advice" derail threads before, it is like CTR and autist bait. Autists react to the autist who then go autistic which begins the cluster fuckery of autism and boom, thread derailed.

Hmm good point. So you think he's CTR or a useful idiot?

I just want to ask, why are you a faggot?
die in a fire.

No I think he means well, just an idiot as so eloquently put when he said:

Kill yourself

Well i figured id ask because I was on the fence about it and was over excited about any positive potential.

Well thanks for your input

Part of me feels he may be a CTR/goon attempt to subvert the more useful threads. He rarely if ever shows up in pure shilling threads and mostly shows up in happenings threads like the doxing of CTR and leaks threads or threads where things are actually occurring and people are actually being constructive. It all seems like a passive-aggressive hissy fit over the Stay Vigilant announcement/sticky of sorts at the top of the page. It showed up on every board which includes the ones that are incredibly anti-Trump and anti-Holla Forums and filled with sjws, pro-Hillary cunts, and goons (redundant if you include the first two). Many of those people are associated with groups like CTR and other shilling groups (yes they exist). They control the mods on halfchan but they can't do that here without people leaving for another board so they are trying to either create false consensus and manipulate the board that way or create a false crisis that will force the hands of the mods and thus hurt all of us in the long run.

Of course that is assuming he is not some random autistic idiot you wants to waifufag like the GG threads were filled with at one point (may still be filled with that though).

Namefagging and avatar fagging are frowned upon because fuck you this isn't reddit. His trying to create an identity through those means when it is not warranted is distracting. His formatting might as well be the Asia for the Asians copypasta faggot or rach poster.

Why does he have to avatar-fag and stand out? Why not just post the same as the rest of us?

Great minds.

this is so fucking useful, thank you

He honestly feels like a disgruntled GGer trying to fit in withthe times

I will say though. I think (((theyre))) trying to drown out particular leaks with constant leaks daily. I'm personally getting overwhelmed trying to mentally process it all because its coming so fast, and thats with the help of search tools

It's so fucking useful. I wish we could do this with images. Rachposter would be rekt hard.

Fug

I agree. At the same time though, the leaks have the effect of getting the left upset and bothered and at the same time complacent since nothing has shown itself a killshot. Part of that is the media but I I do think we will see some stuff near the debates and that all the stuff being released now is aimed at building cred, since we have seen some action behind the scenes with people steeping down and all that due to them. I can see some of (((them))) releasing stuff but I don't think it would be that major and (((they))) tend to be slow on the uptake and will catch on when it is too late.

Nah fuck off, forced memes and avatarfags are both cancer, and combining them is even more cancerous.

To add it's like pirating. When you share games or movies and such, to show that you are a trusted uploader, you have to put out a steady or decent number of clean and reliable stuff before anyone is willing to trust you with anything that is a big deal.

Fair enough

He used to namefag as Kurisu, so definitely a waifufag.

Kill yourself, namefag. Rope is cheap.

No. That guy is a full blown jackass who isn't clever enough to re-invent himself

Calling out shitposting is fine in my book. If we want to stop this place from sliding into pure cancerous no-effort posting we need to educate the many many newfags on what is and isn't considered bad posting.

That education exists. It's telling them to stfu and lurk more. That's it. Any more hand holding creates the current situation of newfaggots shitting up the catalog as they fail to be admonished from all sides. If they are incapable of learning by observing, they shouldn't be here.

I have a different perception. I see tons of obvious slide and low quality bait threads that get bumped over and over again because there's always some retard who can't properly sage. Telling shitposters to get out or engage them at all only justifies their efforts.

This is how bad Holla Forumss gotten…

Take your obvious self-promotion and get the fuck off this board. You didn't even have the guts to openly self-promote you cowardly filth.

Those are the threads that should be reported and deleted or at the very least bumplocked. I know a lot of people bitch that the mods don't do their jobs but I reported 3 obvious spam threads earlier that were deleted pretty quick. I agree that there's always a retard who will intentionally or accidentally bump a thread. The stupid trope about first post always being a shill certainly doesn't hold up on these shitpost threads and gives the wrong impression when trying to post informative rebuttals so newfaggots know what's up. In those instances I'm not sure how hand holding is any better than shaming.

I remember a shit site where avatar-fags were b& faggots got literally upset.

I believe it was 4chan, you should go there and forget your way back just like your real dad forgot your mother's number after leaving the hotel, shitfucker

k thx

what the fuck is this thread even about?

Weebfags. Not even once.

please fucking kill yourself you retard

no one likes your avatar posting

you offer no new informaton or context

youre literally a spambot

Gas yourself sagefag

It's a couple trolls who've been here a while who want to LARP as JIDF/CTR disinfo shills.
Probably Rach posters since there hasn't been any rachposting since the vigishitting began.

Another high quality sam hyde post.